The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_voting_barAssassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_voting_barAssassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny]

Post by Entei January 19th 2015, 11:34 am

"I already told you, didn't I?" Jessica said, squeezing tighter on the poor girl's airway, her demonic gaze locking eyes with Danny. "He's a demon. One of my Father's subjects. He broke the laws set forth by his demonic class, and he had to be punished. Don't know if you heard, but demons don't exactly get fair trials." Jessica began to squeeze, tighter and tighter, on Jessica's throat. Her knuckles, and the veins in her hand, began to protrude as the skin tightened further and further around the muscles.

"You know, it's a real shame I have to kill you." She admitted, cocking her head to the side, taking a final look at the girl. "You're rather pretty. Exotic some would say, even for a human." Letting out a sigh, Jessica released Danny, and paced over to her sword, white light coating it again as it changed back into a single long sword. She returned to Danny, who she presumed would be gasping for air, on her knees at this point, and pointed the sword at her throat. "Any last words?"

Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny]

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2015, 11:44 am

"Um, no. You did not tell me he was a demon. You said he gave you information." Danny got her breath back fairly easy, but her body ached. Outclassed came to mind, outmatched most likely, but outdone? Probably not outdone just yet. "Why are you killing a mortal with a sword you use to hunt demons? I'm not even really a meta human. I just found a bracelet and it gives me some fighting moves. And why exactly do you have to kill me anyways?" Crawling, Danny moved over and grabbed her backpack. If Jessica lunged at her, it would be nice to put something in the way of her sword to move it off course. "Is this like some demon code thing?"

Shaky legs didn't do her much good, neither did weak arms. She brushed up against the side of a tree to give herself a small reprieve from the fight. "Well?" Danny kept a steady voice in spite of her physical short comings. "What's it going to be?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assassin vs the Sphinx [Lust vs Danny] - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 19th 2015, 11:51 am

"Isn't it rather obvious?" Jessica asked, stalking towards her pray, her hips swaying with every step towards the girl. Her sword was steady at her side, her expression was calm, though, off. Her demonic features gave her an air of anger, no matter what expression her face truly showed. "You've seen me. The existence of demons is suppose to be a secret one, known only to the exorcist who hunt them. Regardless of if your a human, meta human, or some weird alien, all who learn of our existence must be killed. Any demon raised in hell knows this basic rule, even the children." She continued to walk forward, swinging her sword expertly, calmly in her hand as she did. "Besides, you've seen me commit murder. I can't let you live after that. Let's face it, I'm far, far too pretty for prison."

In a swift motion, Jessica planted her front foot, drawing her sword back as her body lunged forward. As she brought her back foot forward, she moved her sword in sync, driving the blade forward, aiming it at the girl's heart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2015, 12:03 pm

Against basic instinct, Danny moved towards the oncoming blade, letting it skewer her backpack and drive a large gash in her side. She let it cleave everything, including the bug spray Danny kept in the side pocket. Once the plastic bottle shattered, Danny projected the contents of the bottle towards Jessica's eyes. A good blinding could do her some good. A loud rip sounded out as Danny pulled out the roll of tape and began to wrap Jessica's hands together. "I'm too pretty for a skewering." Getting inside of Jessica's arms, Danny would throw the top of her head to impact against Jessica's jaw. A great place to start when dealing with a demon.

"I made regional in One Act play." Just like before, Danny would try to throw Jessica over her shoulder to place her square on the demon's back. Danny would hope to grab her hands and push Jessica on her side, slamming her hands into the ground. Danny would jam her knee into Jessica's side, hoping to leverage her leg strength against Jessica's arm strength. "And I'm too pretty to be a base in cheerleading, but I can totally do it."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 25th 2015, 10:11 pm

Jessica quickly blinked her eyes as the acidic liquid was starting to be flushed out by her tears. She had to admit, for a teenage girl, this bitch had a lot of fight in her. Pulling up as the girl began to wrap her in duct tape, Jessica swung her wrapped arms around Danny's head, before attempting to double fist smack her from the side.

"Really? I thought a girl like you would love a good skewering" she taunted as she did so.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 25th 2015, 11:02 pm

And now she would try to win it all. With her adversary's hands tied, it did little to deter her. In fact, Lust reared up to deliver a downward stroke with both hands to double the impact. So, Danny did the only thing she could. Jumping to meet the double fisted blow in the air, a sharp shoulder would meet the blow in an attempt to put a good amount of hurt right in her joints. "I figured a girl like you would be up for forking. Or is this that spawns of the devil?"

Once a good enough blow hit Jessica, it would also do enough damage to put Danny on the ground. Not content to squirm around, Danny shot for Jessica's legs. Hoping to pin her legs like she did Lust's hands, a roll of tape would stretch off and begin to wrap her legs up. At this pace, Danny might be able to incapacitate this dangerous woman for long enough to put together an escape. If Jessica didn't knock Danny out first that was. And if for any reason Danny passed out, she knew most likely she would not wake up.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei February 18th 2015, 6:47 pm

Jessica felt the small girl's foot hit her leg, tripping her effectively. As she fell, her arm lashed out for the back of Danny's neck, trying to grab it and twist her body as she fell, pulling the girl down with, and below her.

"Foolish girl, retreat." A voice rung out in her head, regardless of if Jessica was able to pin Danny or not. "You've wasted too much time, you need to leave. Now. Leave the girl for another time."

Growling, Jessica would lean forward, pecking a kiss on Danny to stun her, before taking off deep into the woods.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top