The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen)

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 2:28 am

Jeisen: "oh you dick, that's my move"

As soon as he saw te shift, Jeisen knew what the demon was doing. It didn't take a genius to understand that the fellow had picked up on a few new moves since they broke off into different cities. Jeisen moved to counter it, but at the last second just moved back fractionally an let Entei grab him by the chest instead of the throat. Entei had a point. He could take the both of them away from the cops that were almost on them.

He was roughly jerked up into the sky by his chest peice, bringing the two of them close by. Jeisen brought his guard up to prevent being stabbed, but that's bout all he could do in such a awkward position. A plan was already forming in that head of his though. It was inturrupted at a small collar Entei seemed to be wearing. It looked inbeded into enteis skin, the colla made of a foreign metal. This was not of demonic origin like the rest of enteis tattoos and markings. This was new technology and just from a cursory glance, Jeisen could see it was advance. Between the pod being launched and this new tech on Entei, Jeisen could make the mental connection between the people he had fought before and their work now. Entei being sent after him by them? That made so much more sense then enteis father ordering him as Jeisen originally thought. Just how were they making him do this though?

Those thoughts were inturrupted by the sudden release of enteis grip on Jeisen. Jeisen was ready for it though. With a seemingly flailing arm behind enteis back, Jeisen let go f a small ball that the compressor unpacked in his hand. It was the partical detonator. When Entei let go of Jeisen, Jeisen let go of it. Time seemed to slow down as Jeisen began to fall from the sky. He got one last good look up at the sky before the detonator went off with enough power to tear down buildings.

The force of the explosion auto kicke Jeisen's bubble sheild up. He had been to close went off. Like a lightin bolt falling out of the sky, dropped down into the river below. Jeisen struggled, flailing around widely as the river rapidly approached. At the last second Jeisen got under control and dropped like a diver into a pool. The impact shook him for a second, but Jeisen brought himself back and kicked to the water bank using his boots. He dragged himself out of the water, shaking his head to clear it from the impact. Nolan quickly brought up the map and tried to locate Entei

Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going down in flames (Entei vs Jeisen)

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 2:43 am

"Oh son of a bi-" Was all Entei managed to get out before the explosion happened. He thanked whatever gods above were watching over the bastard son of satan when they gave him his highly tuned and advanced sense, giving him the fractional amount of time to throw up a shield of fire around him, a mere hairs breadth before the explosion had went off. Though he was protected from any real damage from the explosion, he was not protected from the sudden expansion of inertia being thrown at him. Like a meteor falling from the sky, he plummeted towards the opposing bank, hitting the ground not once, not twice, but three times before he slammed into a car. Thankfully, his fires burned hot enough to melt and soften the ground, and ultimately the metal of the car, dampening his blow a bit. To say he walked away unscathed though, would be a bit of a overstatement.

His eyes blinked rapidly as he recovered from losing consciousness for a mere moment, and he winced at the newly formed cut on his head, from which a trail of blood trickled down his forehead, his nose, and lips, dripping slowly onto his tongue. As he tasted the iron from his blood, he leaned his head back, treating the wreckage of the car more like a lounge chair than what it was as he let out a large, boisterous laugh. He and Jeisen had always jokingly argued about which one of them was stronger, who could come on top in a death match, but he never thought it would actually happen, never thought this day would come.

"Oh fuck me!" Entei yelled, as he realized he had dropped his Kurikara blade in the fall. He pulled himself from the wreckage, grunting as his sore muscles worked. He would certainly be feel this tomorrow. There was no time to look for his sword, however. He could smell Jeisen, in the river, vulnerable. Gathering fire in his hands as he ran towards the embankment, he used his wings to fly himself above Jeisen, before raingin down meteors all around him, heating the water and causing it to boil.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 3:05 am

Jeisen grimaced as he tried to close his right hand now. The burn he had taken before was now a full throbbing ache in his hand. He was breathing slightly heavier though as he stood their on the street next to th river. Jeisen was tougher then a normal human but even he had his limits. He balled his hand into a fist once more , fighting through the pain. Tre night was still young and he had much more fighting to get done before it would be over.

Nolan: "sir, he is incoming. On your six, above the water and launchin a volley with his hands."

No sword? Jeisen cursed at th removal of the sword even if it meant a small lapse in power for Entei. He would have used the mark on it for a nice surprise attack. It could still be useful later though. Focusing power into his lets, Jeisen took off down the street at nearly 150 miles per hour, darting side to side as he tried to avoid the incoming attacks.

The first few second went fine. Then Jeisen his a op hole and it all went to shit. The small diver in the road made Jeisen  miss time a step and lose his momentum for a fraction for a second. That was all it took though for a fireball to explode too near. Jeisen went down in a tumble as he unsnapped one of his guns. Turing the the fall into a roll Jeisen hand sprinted over himself and took a mid roll shot at a fireball that would hit him square in the back. Right before th impact of the air and the fireball meeting Jeisen left one of his marks with his free handouts outside the building. The fire ball exploded sending Jeisen flyin into a nearby house. He crashed through a window and into a luckly soft couch. Jeisen sat their stunned for a second but began to get to his feet as fast as his body would allow. He grabbed a small ball from his  waist and plopped it down. A hologram of Jeisen still knocked out on the couch came into place.

Jeisen hide on the ceiling above the hologram as he waited for a second for Entei to come in. Between Nolan shutting down the suit and his smell filling up the whole area with smoke instead of his usual Metalic sent, Jeisen gave this plan a shot.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 3:20 am

Entei watched the whole situation unfold from the sky with his mouth agape from shock. He had never seen Jeisen take a misstep in their entire career, and now, while he was hurling fire hot enough to incinerate titanium, was when he took his first one? Well, it would be a lie to say it wasn't enjoyable to watch, that was, until Jeisen went crashing through the open window. Entei smiled as the metallic scent cleared from the air, replaced by the thick, disgusting smell of smoke. A neat little trick, and something he had expected Jeisen to try eventually. The mistake, however, was not placing other scents in there as well. After all, an empty room was just kindling. He folded his wings into his body as he landed outside, letting out a soft sigh. He stuck one finger up, a rather rude one, as a ball of fire began to form over top of it.

Entei laughed, throwing the pebble in his mouth, before taking a large breath of air. Fire began to seep out from his mouth as he paused for a moment, his nose wrinkling in confusion. He could smell the smoke, that was as clear as day, but behind that, vaguely, he could smell the scent of a young male, probably seven to eight from his lack of sexual pheromones. He paused, fire in his mouth, his chest full of the oxygen to send it towards Jeisen as if he was a mother fucking dragon. On one hand, he could be a dragon, and probably cause some damage to his current enemy. On the other, he would probably kill a small child, who was just starting his life.

Entei stuck his tongue out, letting the ball harmlessly fall to the ground, and the oxygen escape from his chest. He couldn't take the shot. Suddenly, he felt a shocking pain in his neck, and clawed at it, his teeth gritting in frustration.

"FINE!" He yelled, taking in another deep breath. "I'll do it!" Breathing out, he sent a stream of fire into the room Jeisen was inhabiting, quickly setting the room, and the house, ablaze with cerulean demon fire. "Forgive me...."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 3:52 am

Nolan: "Sir, it appears that he is not falling for what you seem to think is a trap."

Jeisen cursed and muttered to himself, not appreciating the sarcasm. It was worth a shot. Nolan was still floating up high in the sky with a good arias view of the area and wntei. He was highlighting Entei with thermal image to show when he would attack as well

Nolan: "Sir!! Secondary temps from inside the building. Small child second floor"

Jeisen's eyes snapped upwards to where the kid would be located then back to Entei. Jeisen could see the spike of heat building within te mans core, but for a second it seemed to let off. Jeisen relaxed fractionally as he realized Entei knew a kid was in here and was backing off. Then his stomach dropped as his images showed the heat spike coming back up along with Entei moving like he was in pain. Jeisen wondered what that was about but had to brush the though to the back of his head as he had to move now.

Jeisen: "energy kickbacks! Now!"

Nolan activates the suits secondary powersource to give Jeisen's legs that extra little bit of speed. Or maybe a lot. Jeisen shot up the stairs and around a corner to come face to face with a kid how was rubbing his eyes wearily

Kid: "Dad?"

Jeisen had no time to answer the kid with a fireball on his tail. Instead Jeisen just picked up up into his arms and continued with his mad dash. He tucked into a ball aroun the small kid as he sprang through a window. The fireball nearly blew out the entire house but Jeisen just out ran it thanks to Entei hesitation. He landed with a bounce, still holding the kid tightly. After he skidded to a stop, he laid down on the ground jus holding the kid for a second. That had been wa to close.

He rolled the kid off of him and got to his feet. Entei would be sure to be on his heels. Jeisen began to run up the side of the building to the rooftops now. He had to get away from the kid. At his speed it only took a few seconds.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 3:59 am

Entei gritted his teeth in rage once again. This was the last straw, after this, the Agency would burn. He would see that building, all of it's agents, and most of all the low life director, he would see all of them burnt to a crisp beneath his boots. It was bad enough he was having to kill his best friend, but now, this damn collar took away any sense of compassion he might have been able to maintain during this fight. Flapping his wings once more, he followed Jeisen's scent, creating a sword of pure, incinerating fire in his right hand.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" He roared at Jeisen, aiming to come in with a slash at his chest.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 4:32 am

Jeisen stood on top of a building, facing the demon flying at him with his guns drawn. He stood defiant against the fiery image of fury before him tha was- no is, his friend. Jeisen would not give up on this man before he had his share of fighting. Too stubborn his to roll over. He called out to his friend.

Jeisen: "you know entei, I somehow doubt that"

He returned the fire blade with his own weaponry and flew into combat like an epic hero from the legends of old. His fill of fightin would not be satires for a long time tonight.

Hours pass

His breaths were coming in great heaves now as the sun threatened to break the Eastern horizon . Most of Jeisen's cloak was tattered and file of burnt holes while his his left arm was missing most of it's armor. He was covered in black scorch marks all over his armor and his knees were struggling to hold him up. He could barely keep his right arm raised to have the fun pointing at Entei.

They had gone at it for hours now. They were just to evenly matched for one to get a advantage. It had become a battle of attrition that they were both nearly at the end of. This was going to end soon one way or another
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 4:53 am

Entei was exhausted, his sword that he had recovered during the battle hung loosely from his fingertips, as he glared at Jeisen. His heart was beating fast in his chest, as the levels of adrenalin in his blood were finally reaching empty, a night of constant battle keeping him wired. As he looked around him, he noticed he was surrounded on all four sides by police of varying ranks, and could hear them calling for military back up. Though the military of England hardly scared him, it's not like it was America or anything, he still didn't want to put all those innocent lives at risk. He gritted his teeth and prepared to strike again, wearily raising his sword towards Jeisen.

"I never wanted this..." He said, through heavy gasp of air. His free hand reached up to hold his ribs, wincing a bit at the pain. He was more than sure he had broken a few of them. "You were suppose to be the best man at my wedding. Uzma and I were finally going to see that stupid face of yours..." Fire welled up in his blade, before dying out, his body not having the stamina left to summon it. "I'm sorry, but I still have to kill you Jeisen. It's you or her, you're my best friend but.. I'm sure you understand."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 5:03 am

Jeisen: "heh your funny man"

The police were finally confident enough to come in now. Nolan ha been keeping track of their chatter and even sending them messages about where the fight was going and what not. They had realized both Entei and Jesien were running on fumes now and were closing in. They were still a good twenty yards away from the pair of them though.

He leaned against the side of the building barely able to keep his legs from collapsing under him. His arm was so shaky he wasn't sure he could even shoot Entei now.

Jeisen: "still thinking you can take me... I undertand. You were... No are... The only friend I really have. I wish it was some other way but I won't let you harm these people or to be taken. We are guardians Entei you know what that means. We do not back down. Just... Tell those bastards that I'm going to find them. I'm going to find them and make them regret ever fightif a Guardian."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 5:11 am

"You still think you're going to... walk away from... this alive?" Entei said, laughing between gasp of air. He tried to conjure a ball of fire in his hand, only to have it blow away in the morning wind. He let out a defeated laugh as he fell to his knees, his back bending back to allow him to look at the morning light. The sheath of the Kurikara blade appeared in a wisp of flames, extinguishing Michael's transformation. His fiery horns, his wings, the fire on his tail, they all blew away in a wisp of smoke. Inside his head, different voices were screaming out at him, telling him to pull out, letting him know he had failed, threatening his life. But he didn't care. He could barely move his body, let alone fly away. At this moment, he just needed to buy time, rebuild his stamina. He let out a weak sigh as he fell onto his back, his hands resting on his chest as he listened to the sounds of the confused police officers, the sound of tank treads coming miles away.

"Ya'know Jeisen, since my father died, you've kinda been the one teaching me to control myself." He admitted. "You've tempered my incredible power into a weapon for good, rather than a tool for Satan. I suppose I should thank you for that."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 5:45 am

Jeisen: "You... You should thank Nolan too.. It wasn't bout controlling you as a weapon... It was about treating you as a normal person.... Well as normal as we'd ever get."

Swear was pour down Jeisen face inside his helm as his body desperately tried to scourge up more energy. He needed to take Entei out right now when he could. He could stop his friend right now and figure out to fix him. Jeisen could fix anything. He could fix his friend. He had too. He just could gather the energy though. Instead he just dropped one of his holo gram balls. It sprung up a image around Entei to protect him from the sure o be incoming cameras.

Jeisen: "Can't... Have them bad mouth Entei. That wouldn't do..."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 18th 2015, 5:55 am

Entei let out a sigh, as the hologram covered him, and the fire inside his belly began to burn bright again. Grabbing fire in his hands, he quickly expanded it outwards, creating a blinding light covering his escape as he spread his wings, and flew off into the morning light.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 7:15 am

Jeisen watched his best friend leave with a mixture of regret and relief. The sun shown brightly over the horizon of the city, illuminating it in a fresh day of warmth and joy. Despite the weariness setting in his bones, Jeisen felt... It was hard to describe what he felt there stands in the sun after a night of fighting. He would later describe it as a trickle of warmth that diffused into his body, but that only gave a poor sense of what it truly felt like. He closed his eyes to soak the feeling in.

Too soon the feeling was interrupted as Jeisen heard the clamor of feet around him. He forced his eyes open with more then a little effort as he braced himself against the wall with one hand. He stared out into a sea of London police forces, wondering what his next move was. For an eternity, Jeisen stared and they stared back at their silent guardian. Jeisen had been here in London for more then a while but this was the first time many were seeing him face to face.

After a second a elderly cop came forward, captain sigils on his shoulders. In front of him was a kid. Jeisen blinked for a second wondering why a kid was here. Then it hit him. That was the kid he saved from the building fire earlier. The kid was the son of the captain? Jeisen's tired mind struggled to make the connection but the kid came forward still. The tiny eight year old boy looked up at Jeisen without fear or worry, just looking up like only an eight year old boy can when he is meeting a real superhero. Through buck teeth he got out in a stammer

Kid: "I... I just wanted to say thank you.."

Jeisen slowly crouched till he was on one knee, about eye level with the boy. Jeisen slowly raised his right hand up to the boys head and gently gripped the back of his head. Jeisen pressed their was a together so they met forehead to forehead. Cameras snapped all around in what would later be one of the most iconic images of Jeisen. All the newspapers would be running it on the front page by the afternoon.

After a few seconds, Jeisen looked up to the captain. The blue optics of the helm gave the unspoken question. The captain coughed as Nolan appeared over his shoulder, grinning as much as an eyeball could grin

Captain: "Your... Errr, robot was helping us throughout the night. Gave us info on where to evacuate and where you were leading the demon next. And from the video clips we've seen coming from your suit, it appears I have you to thank personally for saving my son. So... Thank you. Proper chap you are... Your bot was keen to give use it's name, but we could not gather yours. Just.. Who are you?"

The cameras crowded forward through the police line as they tried to get a good angle on the hero. Jeisen looked up from his crouched position at them in a wondering gaze, glad to be hidden behind his helm. He stood up slowly, resting one hand on the kid. He spoke in a filtered voice, but softly and with great weariness in his voice.

Jeisen: "I am your Guardian. That name will do for me. I am part of an organization called the Guardians. We are the first and last line for people. We give ourselves to protecting you and I am yours. I protect London with every iota of my strength. Guardians do not back down, we do not retreat, and we do not falter in the face of adversity. To the last bullet, to the last man, to the last breath we will fight for you. I've fought for you tonight and I am honored by the trust you have put in me for the night. I..."

Jeisen's paused unused to have so many people listening on his every word. He wanted to step back into the shadows and away from the light shining so brightly In His face right now. But the small boy gripping his hand gave him the strength to continue to talk.

Jeisen: "For the second time, a threat has reared it's head at London. Innocents are being out in the way for some unknown goal... I'm not sure who is behind these attacks, but I do know this. I will stand against them with all my might. London, in this dark hour, I will stand for you. For humanity and freedom.... I will stand for you. "

Jeisen nodded his head and gave a bow. He didn't know if what he said was good or not, but it came from his core and he meant every word. He looked back into the sea of faces once more before ruffling the kids hair. Jeisen did good this night, saving many from death. As far as he knew, there were no casualties thanks to Nolan's evacuation plans.

Raising one arm up, Jeisen shot his grappling hook up to a rooftop. He looked back over the crowd one last time for disappearing in to the morning.

Later news papers and Internet forums would run multiple stories about the Guardian of London. One newspaper put the image of him touching heads with the kid on it's front page under the title: Guardian Angel.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 19th 2015, 12:47 am

Thread Breakdown
Agency vs Renegades
Spoiler:

Thread concluded.
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top