The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_vote_lcapWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_voting_barWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_vote_lcapWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_voting_barWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) Empty Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Post by Humanity December 8th 2014, 6:34 am

The chilled air moved briskly through the alleyways, the noise like hushed whispers. Snow was beginning to fall, fluttering ever so gracefully down in a series of dancing and swirls and loop. Silence wasn't an issue at this hour, most everyone had been in bed. Pubs and Taverns were closing for the early hours of the morning and while the whole of London was resting in the night there was an air of unusual circumstance. It all began with a car that was wrapped around the tree, just outside the city. The ticks and tocks of the hazard lights flashing, the airbags fully deployed and glass shattered and slung around everywhere. The old mercades didn't stand a chance against that tree, and neither did the people inside it.

The snow fell, and touched down upon an invisible surface. Another flake fell, then another, and then another. Each flake compressed down as the snow outlined and invisible shape, giving it the apperance of a humanoid. A woman to be exact. It wouldn't take long before the outline was completely filled in, a very well detailed humanoid shape appearing to be made of snow lay there in the middle of the alley. The estranged and rather creepily detailed snow-person just lay there as snow continued to fall and two ornate looking wings seemed to string out from behind it as the snow compiled. There wasn't a single person to pass who was sober enough to comprehend what they were seeing, and there were already few enough who even saw it. Fewer who paid it any attention to begin with. It took an entire hour for this beutiful yet oh so creepy natural snow sculpture to finish.

The stroke of the hour, the bell sounded out. Big Ben was giving off it's hourly announcement. But it was at the sound of the bell's knell that sparked it. The ringing echoed throughout the city, and in this alleyway it sparked a rebirthing, or rather an awakeneing. The snow sculpture's eyes opened, and instantly the snow began to melt, turning to water as it trailed off the sides and exposed beautiful fair skin, shimmering steely blue eyes and finally the snow that was once the "wings" of the sculpture was revealed to be nothing more than locks of long platnium blonde hair thrown about behind her in a way that looked akin to wings. Once the water had fallen from her completely her mouth opened and she took her first breath. A soft and shakey gasp as if she were shocked or alarmed. For that moment she would simply lay there and register the dark, starless sky she could see above the buildings.

It took minutes before she even thought to sit up. As she did she found herself in a rather unagreeable state, wishing she had more clothing. As if this thought had triggered something, she suddenly felt snow rise up and obey her wish. The clothing was informal, it was a clothing set she was oh so used to, one she were comfortable in. A balck shirt with a mesh like webbing on the sides with a solid cloth front, a light brown leather jacket and tight dark blue denim jeans. Of course to this woman, to Sarah, this was all so new. She had no idea what this was, or why it was happening. Quickly working herself into a panic attack her hert was racing, scared little gasps escaped her mouth as she began to use her black wedge boots to kick herself back out of the snow. Instinctively she began patting her cloathing to ensure it was all there, and once she was satisfied that it wasn't going to just fall off her, she stood up and quickly ran from the area.

She just kept running. She may not have been very fast, but the woman most certainly had stamina. She stopped, only slightly out of breath when she had made it to the corner of the block... three blocks away. She was beginning to wonder why she was running from snow that was on the ground. It seemed stupid but her suspicions only worsened when she looked around and noticed that the remainder of London had very little snow, if any at all. Why was it so much heavier in the area where she had woken up? Shaking her head she turned the corner only to collide with something. Falling back to the ground and landing on her back she let out a heavily irritated sigh before sititng up and glaring at the person she had collided with. The person was dressed in all black and they thermselves had been knocked off balance and fell to a knee. They were wearing a black trenchcoat over all black armor. Oh great, a cosplaying creep just ran into her. The person was also wearing a mask of sorts, it was one of those fensing maks, but it was layered over with a shiny white layer of some material, and where the forehead would be the enigmatic figure had a circle with an arrow pointing in all directions, the symbol of chaos.

"Look I don't want any trouble-" She began before the person spoke, his accent was thick but it wasn't an old english one.

"You...The body of a god." It was Irish. Definately Irish, and very open with what was on his mind apparently. Sarah shook her head and scoffed. The voice revealed that it was a man and one that was apparently hitting on her. "No, listen. You need to get out of here now. I've dealt with them before and I honestly doubt you have." He said as he stood himself up and brushed off. Sarah stood up as well and noted that the male was just barely shorter than her, though she was in wedge boots, so he was roughly 5'9" she'd safely guess.

"Well I'm flattered and I appreciate the compliment but I'm afraid that I don't have any idea what you're talking about." She said, laughing and secretly wondering when the camera's were going to pop out and tell her she was on candid camera or something insane like this. First her snow becomes clothing and then this guy comes out to warn her about something. Thanks but no thanks. She turned to walk away when a black cadillac pulled around the corner, but this was not a typical cadillac. Heavy plating and armor covered the car and windshields. The armored vehicle was obviously built to last through the worst of anything. Four doors opened and four men in black suits and sunglasses stepped out, three of them drawing guns and training them upon the man Sarah had encountered. She put her hands up as the only man in a suit without his weapon drawn looked to her. Cocking his head to the side slightly he stiffened.

"She's one of them. Radio in HQ. We've got Masquerade and another. Requesting two pods. I want a gun on her too." The man with the holstered gun seemed to be barking the orders. Sarah wasn't sure what was going on, but all she knew was that whatever this guy was, she was now associated with him. Her life had just gone to Hell apparently. Guys in suits were never good. They were normally CIA or something, and now she was apparently on their piss-list.

"One of them!? Who is them!? What are you? IRA?" She quizzed, a hiss in her voice. The man just chuckled and shook his head.

"No talking you two!" The man barked, raising his own gun to Sarah.

"Oh sweetheart, don't you wish." He said with slightly nervous chuckle as they stood there in a completely empty street, with seemingly no one around. Four men in suits and sunglasses (in the wee hours of the morning) with strange, glowing high-tech guns and a heavily armored (9 Dur) all aiming weapons at this masked freak and the scared snow siren.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) Empty Re: Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Post by Jeisen December 8th 2014, 4:49 pm

Zero gravity always gave Jeisen a headache, but it was so much easier to work in. He was in a building with no doors or windows, wedged inbetween to other aprtments. Random bits of technology floated along side of him as Jeisen hung underneath a vehicle of some sort. Exposed wires and glowing screens filled the otherwise dark room with a cool blue light as Jeisen worked on his favorite past time. Then one screen turned red.

Nolan: "Sir? Looks like we have a meta on fifth street."

Jeisen continued working as he answered back.

Jeisen: "so? Lots of metas in London. Causing any trouble?"

Nolan: "No, but I think she is an Angel"

Jeisen paused now, looking up from underneath the bike to his talking screen.

Jeisen: "Define"

Nolan hesitated slightly then : "She appeared out of snow I believe. The cameras in the alleyway are quite poor. She formed... Oh. Someone has found her."

Jeisen pushed off from the bike, twisting in the air so he would be upright as he floated to the screen.

Nolan quickly brought up the cameras facing the alleyway from outside the local pub. For a so called free nation, London sure was a city full of cameras. He watched the short man talk to the lady till he noticed a new arrival. Quickly a car pulled up and men in suits poured out from the car.

Jeisen: "run scans through facial regonition, compare descriptions to government data, the works. Who are these people."

Nolan: "sir."

As Nolan ran the diagnostics, Jeisen hit a button. Out of a back pack, Jeisen's suit latched on and formed to his body. He didn't quite know what was going on, but it was close by. Worth a check.

Jeisen: " send it too me as I go to check this out."

Once his boots came on, Jeisen latched I. To the floor and took off at near 150 miles per hour out through a secret entrance to the rooftops. The group wasn't exactly too far off and he could move rather quick too. Enroute, Nolan chimed in his ear

Nolan: "sir, I've got zip."

Jeisen: "what do you mean you have zip? You never have zip"

Nolan for once didn't have a witty response which only made Jeisen even more worried.

Nolan: "none of them have anything on them. No records of any of them."

With a small slide, Jeisen slide down behind cover just to behind the group on the buildings rooftops from across the street. Thanks to the suits darker colors, Jeisen blended into the muggy might quite well.

Jeisen: "lets go for plan A"

Nolan: "liar, there's never a plan. You just make it up as you go along"

Jeisen: "right, so go along now"

With that Jeisen threw two small balls. Well one small ball and one tiny angry robot that landed behind the car. A hologram appeared, Nolan taking over the holograms technology to boost it as the now fake Jeisen leaned against the walls. It appeared causually, with it's arms cross yet one fun drawn. The real Jeisen was still across the street with a sniper rifle focused on the heads of the suits in black. The hologram spoke up right after the man ordered the pair to be quiet.

Fake Jeisen: "now now, that's no way to speak to a lady now is it? Awfully rude to show up as well, guns drawn without an explanation"

The copy heft it's own pistol up on it's shoulder.

Fake Jeisen: "Wait, now I'm doing that too... So how about you start explaining"

Now that Nolan was closer, he was running more scans from underneath the hologram. Best collect as much data as possible before the shooting began. Only real data he could see so far was the snow angels temp was lower then normal. Was she actually made of snow?
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) Empty Re: Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Post by Humanity December 8th 2014, 10:53 pm

"We've got authorization to bring these two into custody." The man said plainly as he looked to the hologram, a smirk flashing on his face for a moment. He lowered his gun and cocked his head to the side. The three other men continue to walk towards them with no fear. The man in the mask had his hands bound behind him by strange technological cuffs and Noel was kept at point-blank range. "Besides.... I doubt a Hologram could hurt me." The agent said taking a shot at it while his suit powered up and did what it was designed to do. Shield him.

"Ya missed two arms sir." The Irish voice came, the Agent looked back and the man in the mask seemed to have somehow grown two large-ass spider arm appendages, one that went to drive into an agent's face, but it was caught by some form of kinetic shielding. All the same, the second arm came across and sent the agent flying before he used the spider-armed appendage to stand upon, letting his legs dangle as he drew out a pistol, one identical to the ones the black suited men were using. He began shooting at the car tires while leaving the head Agent to be dealt with by the first available hero/renegade who could.

Sarah, unfortunately would meet her demise. Well not really but it's not like she needed to know that right? The Agent that kept her at point blank pulled the trigger, and then... nothing. Sarah simply vanished in a flurry of snow, reappearing beside the man who just shot at her. She was just as shocked as he was, granted he wasted no time in turning the gun on her. Her pupils narrowed as she saw the electrons in his brain moving, linear scaling granting her insight to his movements. The man had only thought about his movements, and Sarah's body was already in motion to counter his aim. Without thought, and without hesitation her right arm came up and snatched his wrist, and her left hand coming up to hit the gun out of his hands and into the air. Turning, she'd drive her wedge boot into the Agent and he'd stumble backwards as he held up her hand and caught the gun, standing tall as she extended her arm, the gun aimed at the Agent that attempted to shoot her.

"Start talking." She said, catching her breath more form the surprise that she did...well...whatever the hell it was she just did. The man with the spider appendages lowered himself to the ground, the appendages flaking off into the air and dissipating in a purplish energy.

"Okay, listen up Miss. These boys don't fight fair. They fight until they win. As such you need to keep in mind that you nedd to keep ALL of them in- wai...the fook did their boss go!?" The man said as he looked around, trying to find the one Agent who seemed to slip from their scope.

Jeisen versus Agent Matthews

The Agent leader no doubt was loving his Agency issued suit at the moment. The barrier it produced around them was a perfect shielding form attacks like just happened. It was most unfortunate however that whatever person was smart enough to have holographic projection powerful enough to cause a riddle in GadgeTech Agency issued glasses was going to be a prick to deal with.  The most prevalent problem was going to be finding the source of the holograph's source...or rather finding the creator. He pressed a button on his watch, and in an instant the Agency armored car that had been under assault by Masquerade would find itself blown to all Hell, and Masquerade and Noel caught in the blast. Agent Matthews had no remorse about condemning his own in the blast, as they would have died blowing the car up personally if they were still conscious to do so.

With the car gone Agent Matthews was now awaiting his NEW vehicle, and he was doing so with eyes constantly moving through the rooftops as he continued down a dark, lonesome alleyway.

Rookie Agent Grids:

Agent Matthews:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 9th 2014, 12:17 am

Nolan: "You're right, a hologram wouldn't do much. How bout a bullet?"

Before Jeisen could provide the exclamation for that sentence, chaos broke out in the dark little alleyway. Arms were growing, bodies were flying, and snow was randomly deciding to show up. With the fighting breaking out, Nolan no longer saw the point in maintaining the hologram. The shot passed harmlessly by Nolan  as it went through the body of the hologram. Few more inches to the right though and that could have been messy. The little robot simmered into existence right as the boss man decided to slip out the back. Nolan watched him go, transmitting the data Jeisen before going to take care of something his scans had picked up earlier. Humming a small tune, the bot floated underneath the car. With a few small precision lazer cuts, Nolan was through and into a small hidden compartment that held a rather powerful charge.  Still humming away, he broke into the devices signal receiver and changed the frequency its tuned to. Good thing too as Nolan picked up the proper signal coming just mere moments after it.

He floated back outside the car and too the two right would be arresties.

Nolan: "Well hi there!"

If Nolan had a face, He'd be smiling.

Nolan: "I'm Nolan! Or Norewigen Overhead Logistical Army Network.... who are you two?

Jeisen Vs Agent

Jeisen on the other hand, wasn't too happy with the situation. The hologram had just been seen through and some sort of shield sprung up around the man. Couldn't tell what quite it was, but it was advanced and Nolan picked up a size able amount of energy from it. He looked back through his scope at the alleyway the group started in, debating on whether to take a shot or not. Few seconds later and his question was answered for him. Looks like spider guy knew what he was doing. Good, now Jeisen could follow the one that got away. That bastard shot at Nolan. No one gets to shot at Nolan besides Jeisen.

He switched to thermal views as he tracked the man's heat signatures. Spotting him duck down an alleyway, Jeisen stopped in his tracks two buildings over. Nolan was giving him a 3-d rendering of the area, marking down the heat signatures which Jeisen seamlessly accounted for in his head as he crouched down. He brought the scope of his rifle up, still two buildings over from the Agent, staring at his signature through the buildings walls. With a casual flick, Jeisen knocked off the safety of the rifle and pumped the trigger once. He fired off a shot simply through the buildings instead of potentially exposing himself or giving up the element of surprise. Bastard wanted to fight dirty? Fine, Jeisen could fight dirty as well.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 9th 2014, 3:57 am

"O-oooh God. You scared me." Sarah said to Nolan who flew in real close to her face before backing up a little. She sighed and then smiled at the robotic "Nolan" as his tone seemed to indicate that he was talking to her like she was some kind of child, or a really adorable puppy. "Right well, Sorry. Uhm, I-I'm Sarah. Just Sarah." She offered back. While it was probably smarter to lie to the crazy robot and spider-arms, she was far too overwhelmed and far too blonde to quickly come up with an appropriate lie. So for this particular instance honesty was her best policy.

Sarah could honestly say she had no idea what in the name of Hades was going on right now. The man with the mask walked over to the Agent and pulled out a rapier, one of a strange serpentine color before flicking the Agent with it. The rookie agent frantically began heaving and panting before looking around for a gun. He went to reach for it and the masked Irishman put his foot down on it, the Agent looking around for another weapon. The masked man put his sword to the agents adams apple, the agent looking up at him with no fear. Sarah looked to the robotic creature as if it had any say in what was transpiring.

"You know you won't get anything out of me." The obvious rookie said as his glare only intensified.

"Right. That's true. You guys are just too good at keeping your secrets. But you know what this metal is don'cha? I know all about your company "policies" and I have to say... I'm really looking forward to them finding you when you've been turned into one of us..." The Irish man said with a chortle of sorts before getting down on one knee and taking the gun he was stepping on into his hand. He then held the gun up as if to extend the butt of the high-tech handgun to the agent. "That's right. They'll come and find you like this. You'll be branded a traitor and they'll do to you the same things they did to my Erin... but I don't think you want that. I think you want to go nice and quietly...on your own terms so to speak... so how about you tell me just how many more of you agents are lurking around for me? If you don't want to talk I'll have my robotic friend here go R2-D2 on your arse." He said, motioning to Nolan with his head.

Agent Matthew's sunglasses sent out a little beep, which caused him to dive out of the way. It may be true that he wasn't exactly a speedy kind of guy, he was certainly skilled and highly reflexive. Alas his speed wasn't entirely enough. The shielding to his suit was enough to soak up what would have hit his foot. His glasses alerted him to the incoming energy, he was just thankful he had his shields. But now it was time for him to fight back. Agent Matthews scoffed as he realized that his shields were down and he had to react quickly, lest he lose a foot next time. He just needed to hold out for the damn shield to recharge.

"Cute." He said as his glasses switched between Thermal and X-ray, identifying Jeisen's location and then running back from him. To a first glance it would appear as though he were running away. Unfortunately, that was not the case at all. He simply needed a little more space, with a little more space he could afford an extra nanosecond prior to impact, and maybe save him a foot in the worst case scenario. While he was running however the gun itself was...transforming in a way. Unfortunately for Jeisen it transformed rather quickly, and the results would not be readily apparent. But before anyone knew it the Gun has actually disassembled itself and actually done some serious transformers level shit of unraveling itself from a condensed gun to now...well...THIS! Agent Matthew's entire left side was a metallic casing around a light blue glowing sphere. Raising his hand he fired out a ten foot long electrical javelin that pierced through buildings without actually harming them, but at when it reached it's destination, it seemed to "implode" upon itself and create a giant crystal construct that splintered out and protruded jagged edges in every direction. The crystal was greyish and sparked alive with a black electricity that had a blood red off-glow to it. He knew this unseen sniper was going to be interesting. He hardly ever got to play with other snipers since joining the Agency, and boy oh boy...

is Agent Matthews ready to play.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 9th 2014, 5:03 am

Nolan: "R2-D2 in his ass? Do you see these spikes on this body? There is no way I am fitting in his ass unless he is more of a hooker then Entei..... Ohhhh, ON his ass."

Nolan went from really close to the girls face to now really close to the spider guys face and finally turning to the rookie. He scanned him up and down real quickly before hovering over to scan the gun a bit closer.

Nolan: "Uh-huh, sure what ever you say Charlotte."

What ever this tech was, it was good. Maybe not as refined as Jeisen's twin guns, but definitely one of the best Nolan has ever scanned. IT was beyond what humans should haev access to by all means. So either they had a meta human inventor helping them out or they were getting alien tech from somewhere. Nolan didn't know which one would be worse, but it mattered little. He would simple take all the data he could and let Jeisen perform the Anaysis on it.

Nolan: "You, boy... where did you get this technology? And Charlotte, what do you know of this man? They are part of some group?"

Nolan meant the last part for the spider meta who seemed to know these guys at least partially.

Jeisen vs Agent

Jeisen looked up from his sniper rifles,but that made little difference. His mask had the same targeting follicles as his gun did. Even through the walls he could see what was about to happen.

Oh, well shit. Looks like we both have the same idea. Now, review the facts. He dodged a shot he couldn't see, meaning he has sensors and fast reactions. Now he is moving rapidly away from me as his gun is changing shape? Nanotech possibly, not good. Shield looks like it took the hit and held it well enough for him to keep on moving best strike now before its too late. Calculate the angle, set behind the man and... whats that?

Jeisen's thoughts were interrupted by what would seem to be a harpoon fired from the gun. What was Jeisen? Moby dick? Breathing out in a small sigh, Jeisen relaxed his body and his control over it. One unique thing about Jeisen was the fact that his body existed in two states constantly warring between each other. Most of the time, Jeisen would force himself to be solid. Yet when he relaxed, his body would slip into a far more electric state. As the harpooned sailed through the walls harmlessly, Jeisen intended to copy that. But he needed to capitalize on the man's shield being down first. With a small click, Jeisen's suit switched into over drive mode, resurging his movements with new energy.

He waited for a split second, right until the harpoon came out of the floor, aimed straight at him. Then he began to run. With a nasty crack, Jeisen broke the sound barrier as he phased through the harpoon, then the walls and floors. His feet touched only what he wanted to touch as he sailed through the buildings at nearly 800 miles per hour. If Jeisen's mind or reflexes were even a fraction slower then they were, he could have slipped up horribly. From mistiming a phase/ step or even just understanding what he was seeing, this could have been nearly disastrous. In a split second, he saield through the buildings, faster then thought till he reached just next to the man now. He kept on going for a step longer and came out from the wall behind him.

Time seemed to freeze. Jeisen was out of the wall, arm cocked back with two knives drawn and ready to throw, cloak billowing in the wind, glowing blue optics from underneath his dark green hood. His arm came forward slowly as if he was caught in molasses. Air its self felt heavy as he strained against it, pushing his body and suit to its limit. He let go of the knives at their highest point, sending them at the man with all the momentum and speed Jeisen had managed to build up. Theses two knives broke the sound barrier as well as they sailed forward, small rings forming around them. The loud cracks was an appropriate sound for Jeisen after all. Thunder always followed lightning.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 9th 2014, 6:46 pm

"There's at least forty veterans after you on this entire Godforsaken rock." The rookie said after he looked form Nolan to the man in the mask. He swallowed, fixated his glare to the man. Perhaps it was him finally cracking under the impending death that would soon follow. Perhaps it was him mustering the courage to say his final words. "And when they get you. You'll end up just like your friends. The ones YOU infected." The agent need say no more as the masked man growled. He stood tall before letting out a calming and soothing sigh.

"Well...I hope you remember what they did to my friends. Because you're next." He snarled as a pistol whip sent the agent to the ground without a single spark of consciousness. Sarah just watched as these events transpired, eventually shaking her head and sighing, trying to settle her nerves. The masked man then looked to Nolan and dropped the pistol. "This technology has no known origin. All their technology though has DNA processing. The second you touch it, they have your DNA. Which means little miss lovely here is now as screwed as I am." He said as he gave a little theatrical bow to Sarah.

"Wait, why am I screwed!? Also who in the hell are you and what the hell is that?" Sarah asked him as she pointed to his strangely colored rapier with the prismatic sheen that the streetlights reflected from it. Masquerade let out an exhausted sigh before sheathing the rapier and then suddenly looking to Nolan with a slightly tilted head. He let out a little chuckle before his hands went out with an impressive quickness as he latched onto Nolan and pulled the robotic device's optic up against his mask.

"YOU ARE FUCKING ADORABLE!" He said before letting the machine go and babbling about the fine engineering and craftsmanship that went into him. Sadly, Sarah was no closer to getting her questions answered as this man seemed a little bit too evasive of the situation at hand.

"Yes we know the...NOLAN is adorable. We can all see this. Now tell us what you know." She said. The man stopped and his head slowly turned so that it could only be assumed to be an angry glare was being shot her way. "Please? For the adorable floating robot?" To this the man sighed and began to look around.

"Fine... but we need the other guy... the one who went after that other Agent. We get him and we can talk about it. Because if there's one thing I WON'T do...it's repeat myself. Got it?" He quizzed before looking about as if he were looking for someone or something.

Son of a bitch it was a speedster. As his reflexes allowed him he fired off several javelins, but all of them seemed to phase through the man or they were just off of his calculated trajectory. His sunglasses lit up with thermal imaging and energy pulses. Agent Matthews cursed himself at that moment. If he had only done what he was supposed to, if he had only brought Subject Masquerade back he would have had his promotion, and he would have had the arsenal to combat this person with ease. Unfortunately, he had to get cocky and he had to try and lure a metahuman away. Strategic of  course, but in the end it didn't work out in his favor.

The sunglasses processed that the man was running past him. Immediately Agent Matthews turned as Vibrokives stuck into his plating, the vibrations causing the armor plating to fracture and splinter. He was further exposed now, and to Agent Matthews' dismay he was only half as good in hand to hand combat (FS dropped to 4). The GOOD news for Agent Matthews was that his shields were up and (as all Agents were) he was willing to play martyrdom. Not that that was in his cards at this moment. He fired his own weapon at the ground between him and Jeisen several times, the spikes protruding until the thin alleyway had an electrical crystal wall between him and Jeisen. Matthews had to make use of this opportunity in order to quickly reach up and dislodge the vibroknives. Free of the knives, Matthews began to charge his energy and smiled as he realized that he was going to die here.

The bastard can see me through buildings somehow. But I can see him too. But this weapon is all the same. The only thing that changes is the radius, not the energy level...not until it's fired. The only thing he's gonna see is the energy emitted by that wall. Then when he comes through, I'll take his dumbass with me.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 9th 2014, 7:51 pm

Nolan: "BUG MAN! I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING MANHANDLED THANK YOU! I MAY BE SMALL BUT I WILL STILL WRECK YOU MATE IF I HAVE TOO!"

The little ball certainly could not wreck the bug man as he was currently lacking arms. Curse Jeisen and his lack of foresight. Nolan was like the great T-rex, a good pair of arms away from ruling the world. Once he was finally let go, he floated away from the spider man shaking around a bit as he reorinated himself. He quickly floated over to behind Snow siren, hiding behind her shoulder. He peaked over at the pair to speak

Nolan: "The pair are currently in combat right now. I suggest you refrain from going into the area as you would merely get in the way. Not that you guys aren't capable, it is just rather tight corridors already. The fighting should be over momentarily as it is in the last stages of the fight.

Jeisen vs Agent

With a small handspring back, Jeisen narrowly avoided the new spikes fired by the gun. Jeisen absent mildly ran his hand over a small tear in his cloak that one of the spikes gave him. Switching from everything like thermal to eletrical scans all came up the same. Those spikes were giving off a massive amount of energy that made everything blurry. He stood up slowly from his crouched stance and glanced at his wrist hologram. He had one more use of his kick backs before the juice ran out. Time wasn't one his side.

Reaching underneath his cloak, Jeisen pulled out a small ball. The man already saw through this once, but not right away. All he would need would be that split second to strike. Good thing that energy was so blinding, it would probably block that mans vision as well. Jeisen dropped his hologram which simmered in front of him looking right at the real Jeisen. It nodded before turning to the wall. The real Jeisen activated his camouflage cloak turning invisible. With the speed boasts still active he took up the wall at lightning fast speed. The clone waited for a single second before running at the wall of energy. Jeisen ran along the roof top at his full speed, racing to get behind the Agent.

As he ran along the roof he could see the agent just standing there as if he was waiting fro Jeisen to come through. That didn't bode well and Jeisen was glade for the switch. He ran further down the alleyway, pulling out his twin revears from their wrists form.

The hologram ran straight at the wall, Mimiking the phase Jeisen had just used to run through the other walls. With no actual form, it was actually easier then what Jeisen did. It came through the wall, lunging outwards as a knife formed in its hand to try and stab the agent in the face.

That was just the distraction though. Jeisen dropped out from the rooftops to down into the alleyway a bit farther along. He fired off high impact shots from his gun from all the way down the hall, hoping to knock out the man once and for all.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 9th 2014, 9:14 pm

"Close quarters? If it's in its final stages then he's screwed. He should have been done by now. We should probably prepare for the worst. Okay so I need you all to not freak out, because we're goin' out in style. Spider Style to be more specific." The man said before the spider limbs appeared once more, and two more after that. His coat began to cover in a brown chitinous hair, and his hands melded into four thick-fingered and shelled over claws. He ripped his mask off and revealed several buggish emerald colored eyes and a main of black hair, along with fangs. The unique thing about this though? If Nolan were scanning him for some reason, the scans would yield absolutely no change in the once-masked spider man. No physiological, no metabolic, thermal was the same, yet he was physically and obviously different. [color:7491=66ff00]"Let's get out of here. We'll pick that guy up too. Ho Mister Roboto, can I carry you, or can you keep up at Mach two speeds?"

Sarah was scared as hell now. One spider arm reached out and corralled her in while the man looked up with his spider's maw and nodded at Nolan. Pulling Sarah into a hug the spider limbs stretched and with a powerful jump they were off to see the wizard. Or something like that. Sarah was worried that she maybe took something or got roofied and this was all a dream, because this shit was crazy.

"This is Agent Matthews. Third Triage, Prestige Sniper Seven. Total lockdown initiated. Processed information on an Electrophysic. Last Request: Shackle this devious bastard." He said as he smiled at his watch, noticing the blinking button. He had pressed this button not too long back, it was for reinforcements. Ones that would not arrive to save his life, but to perhaps carry out this final wish.

Agent Matthews kept charging. He kept charging and charging. He knew the speedster wasn't going to be contained for long. But in the end, he had what he needed. His sunglasses weren't just good for energy readouts, but they were good for Thermal and X-ray as well. With these active as well he was proud to announce that he saw absolutely everything coming. Invisibility didn't help much when you still had a skeleton. Thermal energy as well,  sadly his electrical and his metahuman detection was off, so he shot himself in the foot there. But it didn't matter. Not for this, not for what was planned. This was it... he was finished. He smiled at the hologram and looked directly up the alley at the real Jason, seeing beyond the invisibility. He closed his eyes and fired his own weapon at the ground. The charge time was enough. The shots fired did in fact incapacitate Agent Matthews, but a moment too late.

The ground erupted with a fifty foot wide energy sphere, and then a concussive wave that carried an extra twenty feet, but yet somehow the buildings nearby seemed unphased, somehow or another. The spider creature would arrive with a growl and snarl as he used his highly durable carapace as a defensive shield against the concussion. The emerald spider eyes began searching about for the ever elusive escape artist Jeisen.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

Smoke still rising from his barrels, time once again seemed to slow down to nanoseconds for Jeisen. The agent was smiling at Jeisen. Smiling at a man who should be invisible to him. There is a special type of feeling created when an enemy smiles at someone who thought they had the drop on them. Its this sunken feeling that starts in a persons throat and drops down to the base of their gut. Its the well shit moment people feel right before something really bad happens.

Nolan and crew

Nolan: "You know for a spider thing, I thought you couldn't get much creepier. But turns out, I was wrong."

Nolan was refering to the fact that he could not seem to pick up something, indeed anything, from the changes in the man. It was as if he had just.... willed reality to be different and it was. This must be what magic is.

Nolan: "I will fly next the girl, it should work out."

Nolan flew into the girls lap and nestled himself in despite any protests otherwise.

Jeisen vs Agent

Options.

Jeisen needed options

His mind raced faster then ever as he went through his lists of possibilities. Throw down the bubble shield? No that incoming wave was passing through the buildings just like the harpoon thing. Counter with blasts from guns? Unknown reaction possible, possible destruction of neighborhood due to conflicting forces. Not worth the risk. Run down the alleyway? Might as well

He turned and began running, but his energy kickback was already fading once more. He was still moving fast, but not nearly fast enough to out run that wave. Only one option left.

With difficulty, Jeisen began to force himself to relax. He had to remain calm for this to work. He had to unwind his mind slowly, step by step as he gave up control of his body. He had to focus on just one thing. Ignore all other distractions. Everything began to fade into blue as the sound of his breathing in his helm grew louder. A hammering sound filled his thoughts with a steady beat. His heart was calm, why couldn't he be? With one final breath, Jeisen let out a small sigh as he finally slipped over into his lightning form.

The forces ripped through him milliseconds later, throwing him down the alleyway. But force didn't matter to him in this form. He went with it because he wanted to, nothing more. He flipped in the air, though direction was nearly meaningless in this form. More accurately put, Jeisen reformed his body from the lightning, willing him back together after the concussion force passed through him. He had to force himself back into a human shape, standing and facing his now departed opponent. His dark green cloak hung loosely on his shoulders as he stared down the alleyway once more.

Jeisen: "What... the hell.... was that all about."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

The spider noted Jeisen and quickly brought the entire crew to him. He made note of Sarah's hesitation to let the robot rest against her lap, but she was apparently not going to protest, giving the robotic creature the benefit of the doubt when it came to convenience and good intention. The spider, however, believed that this robotic thing was getting close to her to scan her because of her unnaturally cold temperature. So in short what has happening here was the robot was given credit for being practical, subtle, observant and cunning by both the spider and the woman whose lap he settled in. Nope...

Pervy Nolan is pervy....

Regardless, the spider's chitinous shell vanished into thin air as a dark purple miasma, a pair of arms peeling off in a similar fashion as he lowered them to the rooftop. Letting go of Sarah, and subsequently Nolan who was nestled into her lap, the other two arms would vanish as well as the man quickly unhooked his strange fencing mask from his belt. Sarah would let go of Nolan, trying to politely distance hrself form everyone here at this moment in time. The spider man, whose face now exposed turned out to be perhaps even younger than Jeisen. Tanned skin and black hair the young man hardly looked befitting of the accent from the emerald isle in Sarah's mind. But perhaps he was adopted or something. Regardless of this she couldn't help but distrust absolutely everyone here. Well, not entirely. She trusted the pervy robot. Not her brightest moment, but one she'd have to live with.

"Be calm." The late-teen Irishman would coax as he placed a hand on her shoulder. In an instant she was immediately calm, as if somehow him simply saying to be calm was simply enough. She was grateful to be thinking more clearly at the very least. "Heyo. Nice work there. Definitely not their toughest, but definitely a good shot that one was. Name's Masquerade." The Irishman extended a hand to Jeisen for nothing more than good social form.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 10th 2014, 7:50 pm

Jeisen was crouched next to the remains of the man. A large crystalline structure surrounded a body pierced by multiple spikes. He paused for a second as he muttered out loud to the body

Jeisen: "May you find the peace denied to you in this life in the next."

A prayer for a worthy opponent who did not flinch in the last. Respect is due.

With his dues payed, Jeisen looked up at the rooftops to spot Nolan and the crew joining him. Jeisen simply walked up the walls from the alleyway to the rooftops to meet where they had more space. Nolan quickly flooded Jeisen was a rapid fire flux of information that anyone less capable would have bleed from the eyes. Nolan could have sent it over a long distance, but it wasn't necessary in the fighting and only put them at more of a risk to be found. After a second, Jeisen nodded to the two meta humans in front of him before he noticed something strange.

When the man touched that girl, she relaxed. IT was almost imperceptible, but it was there. How funny. Now the man extended his hand out for Jeisen to shake. Within his helm, Jeisen talked to nolan rapidly

Jeisen: "Intercept that handshake"

Nolan: "Done"

Jeisen went to shake the mans hand but Nolan flew striaght up into Jeisen's face, making him back off. The little robot began vibrating as he angrily yelled at Jeisen

Nolan: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO YOU GET TO SHAKE SOMEONES HAND EH? IS THAT HOW THIS WORKS?? YOU KNOW, HE WOULD HAVE OFFERED TO SHAKE MY HAND FIRST IF SOMEONE HAD BOTHERED TO BUILD ME HANDS! BUT NOOOOOOOOO, YOU GETKASDKF"

The rest was cut off as Jeisen grabbed Nolan with one hand and began shaking him like a bad parent.

Jeisen: "Alright, alrigth, I'll build you some arms one day got it? Now just quit your yammering for one second alright?"

Nolan was still yammering but now it was more about being man handled then the lack of arms. Though the phrase "If I had arms right now" sprung up once or twice. Jeisen stopped shaking the tiny robot and pointed him at the other two metas instead so the little robot could see. Least see through his own body instead of Jeisen's eyes.

Jeisen: "Now, you've mentioned similar things about these guys before. What do you know about them? And how?"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 11th 2014, 9:17 pm

"Hold on wait. No. Stop baby-shakin' the robo-bacon" Sarah called out to Jeisen as he was abusing the robot. Now as opposed to before, Sarah was finally getting worked up again. Apparently the spider man's attempts to reassure her wasn't quite enough. She brought her hands up and prushed her platnium hair back, tucking it behind her ears. The spider man turned from Jeisen and dropped his hand, unable to trust this strange suited man any more than the man likely trusted him. "Look, I don't even know who any of you are. I'm standing here in front of a- a- uhm..." She stammered as she moved her hands as if trying to indicate Jeisen. With an exasperated sigh she shook her head.

"Black Ops." Masquerade said flatly, as if trying to finish her sentence for her. She simply looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What?" she ashed as if she couldn't understand what in the name of Glob was going on here. That's right. Shameless adventure time reference. Because Sarah is secretly a nerd like that.

"I'm calling him Black Ops. He's got a fancy suit and he's got the robot." Masquerade continued. Sarah just shook her head and looked to Jeisen, almost pleading that they were somehow more normal, or at least more helpful than this "masquerade" fellow had been.

"Yeah. Sure. Okay. Whatever. Now can someone please just tell me what's going on!?" She asked, more directing the question away from the eccentric scary spider-morphing person. She was confused enough as it was, and the last thing she needed was some Irish kid confusing her even more.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

Jeisen let go of Nolan who floated up next to him. The pair looked at each other, before Jeisen rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't quite sure what to say at first so he just gave a small shrug instead.

Jeisen: "Well ma'am, I am still not quite sure whats going on either. The only reason I bothered showing up was because I wasn't sure what you folks were doing here. First you showed up out of nowhere, then you should up out of nowhere then those agents showed up out of nowhere as if they were following you."

Jeisen first pointed at Sarah then at Spider man (but not Spider-Man) then again at spider man. Jeisen glanced at his wrist to bring up some sensors and other data before going back to the pair.

Jeisen: "I was curious to why someone was going to arrest two meta humans. But it seems like there is a bit more to this. You seem to have a history with them. I think its best to either explain what you know right now, or we should get the hell out of here. That rookie referenced a small army of people. I'd much rather avoid another fight if I can."

Jeisen crossed his arms as he leaned back near the edge of the building. He had Nolan of surveillance right now, getting nervous from being in one spot for so long. It wouldn't be long before the regular cops would be here thats for sure. Jeisen either had to leave these two to their own devices or he had to get information first. The man he had just fought was well organized and Jeisen wanted to know why he was after meta humans.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 13th 2014, 6:43 am

"I think that's a great idea. Getting out of here first that is. I'm more than willing to explain everything, but just not while we've got that on our arse." Masquerade said as he pointed up to the sky with his mask in hand. Upon turning to look, Sarah found herself face to hull with a huge ass jet, covered in technologies that were unseen and hunheard of. They even managed to run circles around Nolan, as the poor little robotic entity still would remain unable to see it, despite it's pressence right in sight. Instead, the ship would be seen "through" by any and all means of extra sensory and all forms of technology.

"Wha-what is that!?" Sarah asked, a hint of ire drowned beneath an ocean of worry and doubt. She looked back to the man who now sported his estranged fencing mask of chaos, or whatever the hell it was, as he let out a long drawn out sigh and a disappointed shake of his head. "What is-!"

"That, my moderately-busty babe would be a Harbinger. One of two. Inside that massive floating mini-fort is a mechanical being that could wipe all four of us off the map without breaking a sweat. But if we should be worried or not depends on which one...they deploy." The Irishman said as if he were intently focused. Sarah wanted to slap him for the rude comment, however her desire to know what the hell he was talking about and her will to survive overpowered her shock value. The Irishman let out a little hum as he leaned his head forward, as if trying to focus in. Though no face could be seen behind this fencing mask of his, Sarah could only assume the dopey Irishman had his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he focused.

"Try not to hurt yourself there kid." She said with a sigh, a roll of her eyes and then crossing, holding each of her elbows in her opposite hands.

"Oh thank fucking god. It's M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M."

"Oh thank god. Yeah. It's just Mechanism guys, don't worry about anything." Sarah said, unfortunately it was a bit of sarcasm. Masquerade reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, patting it.

"Look. I can appreciate your situation. But I don't rightly care that you're confused. I care that we get out of here. Once we get out of here I can cure your ignorance, but if one of us gets captured here, there's going to be more than just ignorance to cure." He said, plainly and calm. It was the most sane sounding thing he had said thus far, so it was something that Sarah would listen to, with a nod and an apologetic look. Masquerade nodded then looked to Jeisen. "You. Black Ops and Full-metal Badass. I'll take care of miss here. M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M is fast, strong and he's got far more going for him than we do. Thankfully for us, there's too many people for him to follow. He'll prioritize me because, no offense, I'm a little bit of a big deal to these guys. Bastards hate me. Feeling's mutual really. " He said as he began to ramble off again. He then reached in and took out his cell phone before dropping it to the ground and stepping on it.

"Okay so the plan is quite simple. Don't fight, just run. If you do end up fighting, just do me a favor and survive until we can get there to help you. Oh and for the love of God, don't let it touch you!" He said, transforming back into his spider-physiology and grabbing onto Sarah, picking her up despite her sudden gasps of shock when the spider squeezed her rear. She shot him a glare that could make anyone's blood freeze. The spider man just chuckled nervously and cleared his throat. "Right well. We'll regroup at Bathroom Ben. Yes I know it's obvious and in the open, but that's why it won't follow us. We got any questions?" he asked, but not before what could only be described as a transformer with Corvo Attono's mask as a face appeared, walking towards them down the street.

"Uh, guys!"Sarah exclaimed as the mechanical twenty foot creature began walking towards them with a mechanical growl to it's soft blue colored eyes. Masquerade turned around and swallowed audibly before turning back to Jason.

"Right, 86ing the questions. Gotta go fast, run now, MOVE!!!!" He snarled through his distorted spidermaw. Leaping a great distance on his spider legs and rushing up over building top. The large mechanical hulk of a creature then dove forward, as if he were leaping to catch a line drive. In an instant the creature miraculously compressed itself from a 25 foot tall hulking mechanical monster, to a 7 foot pitch black pick-up truck with fluorescent orange light tubes that streaked along from the headlights to the break lights. Finally on the back was a license plate that read... (M3CH4N15M).

With a roar the engine chose to pursue the enigmatic and highly suspicious Masquerade and the, apparently, moderately-busty babe.

M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M:

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top