The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_voting_barCold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_voting_barCold snap [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cold snap [invite only]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold snap [invite only]

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 9th 2014, 1:49 am

Ryan had noticed a change within the mood or something along those lines, though he had not anticipated that his not physically taking the hand would have caused any sort of problem. It was that suspicion coupled with the whole him acting as if the male did not want to go along with them that sort of gave Ryan an idea of what had happened, even though it was not what one would call a solid idea. ”H..hey I didn't say I didn't wanna go.” Ryan shot back suddenly, if not somewhat pitifully and then realizing something, or rather a small fact that he would have likely overlooked given the circumstance and him being himself. How did this person know his name when he had never even met them? This caused Ryan to look at them with an almost confused expression, raising on eyebrow in that confusion as it bloomed across his face in a second.

"Wait, how do you know my name?” he asked taking a step back cautiously as if surmising they were some manner of stalker or something like that, even if it was not the case at all. Hands would slowly withdraw from his jacket, but they did not really make any motions towards any kind of action, just clenching and unclenching. Now he was internally dealing with possibly offending someone, and that person being some sort of creep, both of which did not sound good to the young hydrokinetic.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 9th 2014, 7:03 pm

Without skipping a beat Yancey turned around and smiled as if Ryan were being thick, or he couldn't believe that Ryan hadn't put it together yet. Then again it was Ryan, and Yancey knew that he wouldn't have been able to put two and two together if he were in Ryan's shoes. Couple that with the fact he considered himself and Ryan "intellectual equals" he didn't assume Ryan would figure it out either. But then again Yancey was going to do something a little different. He was going to lie a little. Well not a lie, but he was going to add an adjective to himself that doesn't really describe him all that well. Well it did...but not exactly in relation to Ryan. Yancey kept his hands in his pockets and looked to Ryan with the same smile, almost like he was amused that Ryan didn't get it. "Well... I got glowing blue eyes." He said taking a step forward, still wearing the smile. "I got a holy light that heals..." He took another step forward as he stood about three foot away. "Plus I know your name and a lot about you... what do you think I am?" He asked Ryan, not sure if Ryan would be able to get the right answer or not. Either way it would be Yancey answering the question, or him saying it in affirmation.

"I'm an Angel." He'd smile and watch Ryan with a slight curiosity and intrigue, watching and scanning him to see his reaction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cold snap [invite only] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 9th 2014, 8:18 pm

The look that the male had given Ryan was a strange one, as if he were surprised that he had not understood who he was , which somewhat confused him even more than he was before. What was he supposed to know? The guy looked like no one he really knew, so either he was missing something or this guy was messing with him, but then again expecting anything like that from him would have only lead to disappointment on your part. He then started listing traits, something about glowing blue eyes, which was not really an answer since eye color gave him no indication...of well anything. Another clue  and another, but then again none of them really helped him. ”A....stalker?” He asked with a raised brow, but then he found himself considering that most stalkers weren't all about the healing, so that made no sense.

It was until the male just said it, and then everything said a few moments before made some sense. So he was some kind of angel? His expression changed slightly, into one of surprise and then hesitance. Why was an angel appearing to him? That was a question he found himself pondering, looking to Yancey as if wondering why he was here ”You're an...angel?” he asked sounding slightly surprised, still not really feeling too trusting of this being that now claimed to be an angel. ”Like...a guardian angel?” Those were like stalkers, except they did guardian stuff.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 9th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Nah, not...well yeah I guess. I dunno." Yancey said as he shrugged and looked to Ryan as if it were something he never really thought of. In truth it wasn't anything he had thought of. Sure enough he was Silus' guardian angel, but he wasn't exactly Ryan's. That aside, however. He found himself focused for a moment, an indifferent yet semi-serious face as he looked into Ryan's eyes. He then abruptly stuck out his tongue, crossed his eyes and cocked his head to the side, a rather random outburst of Derp into life was always a Yancey signature. Yancey then fixed himself with haste and just went back to smiling. "Uhm yeah. I am a Guardian Angel. But I'm not like...YOUR Guardian Angel?" The phrase was posed with an inquisitive tone, as if he were asking the male if that made any sense at all. That was honestly just as much up into the air to anyone else as I was Yancey. Though Yancey could understand any form of confusion or hesitance in the belief of this. Then again Ryan wasn't exactly the brightest tool in the shed, if he did question it Yancey could prove it. But a tan young man with glowing blue eyes and an overly friendly "derpy" child-like disposition might not have seemed to fit the Angel description traditionally.

"I mean I am a Guardian Angel but I'm not YOUR Guardian Angel. I just so happen to be an Angel who takes an interest in you." Yancey went on to explain, just a very matter of fact explanation. Ryan interested him, because Ryan was a good kid. Ryan also ran away from a home that legitimately enjoyed him and people that were already warmed up and now worried about him. He also was a friend of Silus' so yeah this kid was of interest to Yancey. Though he wouldn't use the name "Yancey" when talking with Ryan, he'd have to be someone else. Something else altogether. Well not really...he WAS an Angel but he'd just be pretending to be a different Angel. He was rather interested as to what Ryan would do in response.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 9th 2014, 10:48 pm

So he was a guardian angel? Now the question that quickly leapt to his mind was if this person was his guardian angel, Considering that they apparently knew a lot about him, which only seemed right if someone were his guardian angel, butt hen again that was disproved by the male, who said he was one, but he was not his guardian angel. Which brought up the question as to why he was following him then, if he was not his guardian angel. Unless angels were really all nice, and stuff like that, but then again he knew nothing about angel, so they could have been for all he knew. ”You're interested in me?” Ryan asked wondering what the meaning of that was, and how the interest went, as he had heard the word interest used in multiple ways.

Still, most of all he was wondering why he was interested, an angel of all things in a boring kid like him, and did the angel know about what he had done? ”Why are you? I mean...why are you interested in me?” he asked a little curious having forgotten about the rain about him, but then again forgetting something did not make it go away, only made the effect feel less severe., despite the fact it was beginning to soak his clothes somewhat. Still, he looked deeply into the males eyes, waiting for some sort of answer, and partially considering possible reasons to himself.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 9th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Well...I mean, Hello. Think about it. You're a pretty good guy. Bad things happen to you, but you're still kind and generally good-hearted." Yancey said as if he were explaining prevalent traits of Ryan to himself. Which he sort of was so everything checked out in that department. [color:a366=ffff99]"Or did you want me to say it's because you're cute? I could say that, it's not a lie I guess." He said with a smirk, that as his own little guilty pleasure to draw some form of reaction out of Ryan, maybe a dramatized one like when he turned into a wolf and got into the tub and he freaked out. Was that how it went? It was a lifetime ago for the Angel since the damn Void thing popped up and harassed his conscious. That aside, he was interested in messing with Ryan as much as possible, especially given he knew how to press buttons but still be so charming and friendly that the person would still want him around. Just look at Silus, Yancey managed to keep around him long enough and it's not like they wanted to keep him...or was it, or rather Did they? Yancey was beginning to feel the effects of the rain on him, his hair was soaked as water trailed down his face. His shirt was stuck and his jeans weren't exactly dry either, this proving to be nothing more than miserable for the once-wolf.

"It really put a hammer down huh?" He asked as he looked up to the sky, his smile fading as he shook his head and got excess water out and sighed.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 10th 2014, 1:53 am

The angel thought he was a good guy? That was something that felt new, but then again the whole thinking he was bad was more of a personal thing rather than something that he placed upon himself, rather than something people placed upon him; not regarding people that hated metahumans with a passion. The thought that someone thought he was a good person caused a smile to form on his lips, despite the fact that he preferred not to smile than to do so, but then again perhaps the impulse to smile had been lost a while ago; though how long ago he could not tell. ”You...think i'm a good person?” he asked almost as if unable to believe that small fact, still keeping the small smile, but then found himself blushing as the male said something about thinking he was cute, and the fact that he was not used to the manner of attention.

Even when he was young he had never once dealt with something like that, atleast in a sort of partially flirtatious manner. His cheeks turned slightly red, though he found himself trying to hide that color, as he was unsure how to react to a supposed angel flirting with him, if he was flirting with him. Looking up to the sky, he could feel more of the water running down his face, and some of it freezing upon contact, then looking to the male and sighing softly. ”Yeah its getting pretty heavy. Do ya wanna get out of it?” he would ask trying to distract himself from the awkwardness of the prior moments.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 11th 2014, 6:20 am

Yancey nodded when he heard the first question, looking down from the sky to Ryan with a bit of a smirk and a shrug. "Well duh... I mean sure... accidents happen. Besides, you know that saying bad things happen to good people. So you must be the best." Yancey said with a click of the tongue and a wink before giggling a little at his own terrible attempts to make Ryan uncomfortable. "But uh yeah...I kinda wanna get out of it. You uh....you comin'?" He asked as he twitched his soaked head off in a different direction, still smiling. He seemed to be motioning as if he were indicating for them to leave this area as far behind as possible. He held out his hand and motioned for him to follow, his hand starting to glow a little bit as he held it out. "Trust me. Nothing bad's gonna happen. I'm an Angel...I don't lie." Yancey encouraged with a smirk as he took in a chilled breath. Well...I don't lie but I don't reveal too much truth either.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 11th 2014, 3:23 pm

Yancey said something about how accidents happened, but did that mean he knew something that normally people would not know about, but then again perhaps he was over thinking things. Granted over thinking was not something Ryan was known for, so then again maybe this angel was talking about exactly what he thought he was talking about. No, if he did know, then he would not be so...calm about it or whatever. Still, he seemed to want to get out of the rain, and that was something that Ryan could get with, as he didn't want this angel to freeze to death or something like that. So he would take notice of the whole motion for him to follow, and do just that, following after the angel. ”So...where we goin?” He would venture to ask burying his hands into his pockets and looking around once.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 12th 2014, 6:41 am

Yancey led Deluge a while, hoping to take Ryan to a "special place" to Silus and him. It was their home away from home at times, it was their little paradise in California. It wasn't just their area though. It was an area for a lot of kids their age, especially ones from the orphanage and the wandering areas. This place was an old Lighthouse with an attached brick building, probably for storing or something like that. Yancey was well aware that this place was an old shiping yard. Now it was abandoned, and there was absolutely nothing there other than a generator that was brought by kids, to power lights for kids so they could have a hang-out. Yancey brought Deluge here for a rather specific reason. He wanted Ryan to meet other "freaks". Yancey had no way of knowing that it was "Control" that was bugging Ryan, he just assumed that it was Ryan hating the fact he was different. Of course the heart-to-heart hand in hand intervention wasn't going to work. Wasn't really known, but it was worth a shot...as far as Yancey knew. "Salvation." He chuckled as he turned around, hands in his pockets as the rain pattered down overhead. "That's what we call the hide-out."

They approached the hole in the brick wall, a kid about their age was leaning on the threshold there, he was a bigger kind of kid. Not overly "fat" but he wasn't exactly thin or buff. He was "big-boned" as Yancey would put it. The kid had matted down black hair that was in a shaggy fashion and had a dark torn jean jacket with a Metallica "Ride The Lightning" tee underneath it. He pushed himself off as he looked to Deluge with fixated eyes and a menacing look, like he was going to beat him up. "Yo Cas! This guy buggin' you?" The male said. Yancey stopped, stepped back and slung an arm over Deluge and pulled him tightly in to a half-hug of sorts. Yancey's normal body temp was higher than most, making him naturally cozy, all thanks to the warmth of his power that emanated from his soul. If the Ice tried to claim him, the Holy light would kick in to protect him. "Yup. Totally all up on me Gadreel. You better do something, he might hug me to death." Yancey said. The male, presumably named Gadreel, rolled his eyes and smiled as he looked over Ryan. "Yeah yeah, ya rainbow bitch. Whose this?" He asked as he looked to Ryan, seemingly unbothered by the rain as long as he remained within the shelter. "This is Gadreel. Gadreel this is erm...well he doesn't have a codename yet so...uhm." Yancey froze up a moment. Yancey then squeezed Deluge a little and looked to him and motioning to Gadreel with his head, as if prompting an introduction.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 12th 2014, 1:33 pm

So Ryan would follow along behind Yancey, unsure where this angel was taking him but feeling a certain sense of dread within him nonetheless, even though he shouldn't have been worried about something with an angel of all things. Still, despite any soft of internal hesitations he would follow, trying to ignore the sounds of the rain falling heavily upon them. Where the male lead him to was a rather worn looking old lighthouse with adjoined brick building, though for what he could not quite tell. He looked over it for a momnet almost curiously, wondering why the angel had taken him here of all places, but then again he was an angel, probably had some weird higher reason or whatever it was that angels did angel things for. While he did not know the reasoning, what Yancey thought was only half right really as far as the whole picture was concerned, but that was a story for another time.

Following the tan male, they would approach an opening in the brick wall, coming up to a rather intimidating looking male. He was a little bigger than him or Yancey, and something about them made Ryan feel nervous almost, even though he had the power to alter weather patterns, and tear through metal with pure water pressure. When he spoke, and the look that he gave Ryan made him even more nervous, taking an unconscious step back as if worrying the male would do something if he were bugging Castiel. However he found himself pulled into a hug, and then a strange warmth radiating from the male that felt almost alien against what would have felt like an unnatural chill radiating from Ryan. However it was not enough to cause any harm, as the heat seemed to have neutralized it almost, leaving Yancey safe for the most part.

Yancey seemed to have proven that he was not annoying him, the male rolling his eyes and saying something about rainbow bitches. It was then that Yancey would introduce him, Ryan giving a small wave despite the fact that the kid still intimidated him. A small amount of pressure form Yancey would prompt him to give an introduction, and so he would give one. ”I...um...i'm Deluge.” He said wondering the it would work as far as code names went, since it seemed just as strange as the others.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 13th 2014, 7:09 am

"Deluge eh? Doesn't fit the crowd but I hear ya. Ya gonna behave? Not gonna make me cone take you out are ya?" Gadreel ased with a smirk as he folded his arms. Yancey reached out and pushed on his chest, Gadreel not moving an inch. "Oh look at that. The Rainbow bitch sitcking up for the rain...probably more than one way." Yancey growled a little as he leveled up on Gadreel, knowing that he literally couldn't pass if Gadreel didn't allow him, but that didn't mean he couldn't stick up for himself. "Let us in or I'll call Luci." He said, Gadreel rolled his eyes and scoffed as he pushed Yancey back. "Back off Cass... And Deluge. One who can get Cass to defend them like that is a good enough guy for me. Welcome home boys." Gadreel said with a happy smile, in a flash a strange energy seemed to envelope the two and settle, feeling like warm watch trailing down them and now, they would be permitted to enter the barrier and go to the lighthouse. Yancey rolled his eyes as Gadreel winked at him. Yancey grabbed at Ryan and tried to lead him into the lighthouse and head for the basement as quickly as possible.

"Well come on "Deluge" let's meet the others. I think you might actualy know a couple people here." Yancey said with a smile as he led Deluge towards the basement. There were a ton of neon lights that kept the hall from getting dark but soon they emerges in well lit up form of finished basement. "The lighthouse used to serve as a venue to rent out. We all got together and fixed it up. Good as new." He said as he walked with Ryan. "Hey CAS-TI-EL!" someone called form across the room, a young boy with a real punk-biker look to him but the most platnium blonde hair you had seen. "Heya Uri!" Yancey waved as he looked back to Deluge. "Uriel. So you uh want a drink. There's a television over there if you want, We can put out hoodies by the heater to dry 'em." Yancey said, not really focusing on Ryan's apperal as he took off his shirt and threw it by the large heater and going off towards the coolers. As he walked a girls voice was heard cheering some.

"Rainbow boy!!" She cheered, a couple others seemed to cheer with her, Yancey just rolled his eyes and withdrew a water before looking to Deluge. This little group appeared to be the typical "gang" of kids, but none of them were talking about drugs or anything like that. Sure one or two kids had a beer or something but it wasn't anything overbearing, they weren't all going to die in a car accident from a DUI. "We know you're good lookin' but keep a shirt on Cassy." Another woman with dark hair said as she took the water from his hands with a smirk. "Drive ya crazy Leliel?" He asked with a wink. She just rolled her eyes and waked away, leaving Yancey to retrieve an new drink and/or a drink for Ryan.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 13th 2014, 4:02 pm

For a moment he wondered if he was doing something wrong. A codename just seemed right since the guy was using one, unless someone had actually decided to name their kid that, but that just seemed a little weird to Ryan, but then again he had no room to judge. He would nod when the male said something about behaving, making sure to do so a couple of times to be sure that the message got across, seeing as how the guy still managed to intimidate him, either through just how they stood or something else entirely. However it seemed that Castiel or whatever the angels name is was sticking up for him, which was much appreciated in some way. It was not too common of an occurense to have someone stick up for him, but then again it was not as if Ryan really stuck around people enough for that to happen, due to the whole not wanting to end up with more accidents concerning his power.

With the go ahead to enter, a warm feeling would wash over Ryan, and with a constant cold about him, the warmth felt perhaps even more to him than to Yancey. So with a barrier down, he would step into the lighthouse following behind yancey who was urging him to follow along, keeping his hands still buried within his pockets as if that would contain his powers somehow, even if that were not the case at all. Castiel gave some sort of explanation of the lighthouse, not that he was really curious of it, even though he was looking around the interior with a certain amount of curiosity. It was something new, and where an angel was taking him to, so he was personally wondering if there was something magical about this place.

His head would jerk to the direction of someone calling out to Castiel, taking the form of a punk looking boy that apparently went by the name of Uriel, and only reinforced the whole them using codenames thing. ”Yeah, I would like a drink.” He said with a nod, unzipping his hoodie and laying it by said heater, not really needing to do this but then again it would have been less risky than drawing the water from it like he usually did. His powers were growing more out of control, and the more they did, the more likely they would be difficult, or so he had assumed anyway. So he left that small part alone for now, letting it lay next to the warm heater where it would be able to warm or something like that. However it seemed like a lot of these kids seemed fond of Castiel, which interested Ryan somewhat, but then again he did expect him to belong pretty well in this place.

If he did have a chance to get into a room alone, maybe then he would have been able to do the whole drying himself off thing, but then again things were how they were. Eventually Yancey walked off, returning with a drink for both himself and Ryan, who took the drink with a nod, not noticing the fact that it had frozen solid until attempting trying to drink it, and noticing that he couldn't. Ryan frowned softly, and glared at the drink before looking to Castiel. ”Um...thanks anyway.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 14th 2014, 5:56 pm

Yancey stared at the water he gave Deluge and then looked to Deluge with an arched eyebrow. "Uhm...Welcome. But just unfreeze it. You're a Hydro-Cryokinetic right?" Yancey asked as he took a sip of his own water. It perplexed Yancey as to why he'd freeze his own drink, or why he'd try to freeze his arm. Unless of course he didn't mean to do the freezing. This caused Yancey to metaphorically freeze and lower the drink with eyes wide as he looked to Deluge with a confused look. "You can't control it can you?" He asked, a little concerned though it might have been partially mistaken for a form of desired isolation. He didn't really intend it, but he began to look around for a moment, trying to locate a particular little friend of his. A mutual friend really, good old "Metatron" or rather, little Amir Alai. Yancey looked back to Deluge as everything went about it's regular business. "Is that why you're running?"

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 14th 2014, 6:13 pm

He was more than aware of the look that Yancey had given him, though if they could have put 2+2 together was something else entirely, not that he really cared if they did, but he did hope they didn't. It was bad enough that he couldn't control his powers, but having someone else know that he was nothing but a time bomb did not help any. However the initial question was one that made him question himself, looking down to the bottle and trying to concentrate, to turn the water back to water, rather than frozen ice. Could he really unfreeze the ice? If that was possible, then maybe....no that made no sense when put into even his perspective. However it seemed that the angelic friend of his did indeed catch onto the fact that he had almost no control over his little gift of his, which caused Deluge to freeze for a moment, not literally mind you.

”no...I can't.” he admitted with a sigh, looking to the frozen water bottle, the plastic now following in suit with the water, until the entire thing was nothing but ice. His free hand clenched into a fist, until the already white knuckles grew even paler, the air about it beginning to grow misty almost from the cold that he was radiating. It was the reason he was running, to avoid hurting anyone. ”Yeah, I guess thats why.” He said with a nod applying some pressure onto the water bottle, or rather the ice bottle, wondering if with enough concentration he could revert it to water, but nothing happened.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 14th 2014, 8:00 pm

Yancey didn't really say much, he just looked to Deluge and then placed a hand on his shoulder, and then he moved swiftly to hug him. Things finally made perfect sense and Yancey felt BAAAAD for everything. True enough competition, but still a friend, and still a big enough person to know when to isolate himself. Yancey allowed himself to be cloak in light, the light keeping any intruding ice at bay as Yancey kept himself latched onto Deluge. "We'll help you...promise." Yancey said with a sigh as he let go of Deluge and smiled at him. "It's time to get some friends of ours in here!" He said with a smile as he backed away and stepped over to one of the many tables and stood up on it. He let out a loud whistle, catching everyone's attention. Everyone grew silent and looked to him, a couple people laughing at him, but Yancey just ignored them with a little clearing of his throat. "G-guys! Listen up...please. We need to get ahold of Metatron and Lucifer! Deluge here is a guest of theirs and we're gonna make him feel at home! Because we know what it's like to be far from home and a little lost. Lost in direction, lost with out powers...lost with out hearts. So make him feel welcome!" Yancey said, everyone seemed to nod and a few people let out "wolf howls" and others just cheered like it were a new person joining a party. Yancey stepped down and walked back towards Ryan.

"I think Lucifer and Metatron are people you'll find familiar. They'll be able to help." Yancey said as a couple people had meandered over to him and Ryan. The first one being a due with a pony tail, dressed out in biker gear, and the other one having short, curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes, pale skin a thicker human being, muscular even with a rather intense stare. The man with the pony tail and gruff facial hair held out his hand. "Hey there Newbie! Name's Nuriel! This is Baraciel. Nice too meet ya!" Nuriel said as he offered his hand.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top