The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_vote_lcapEmily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_voting_barEmily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_vote_lcapEmily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_voting_barEmily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP) Empty Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson (WIP)

Post by Tarasias September 23rd 2014, 12:21 pm

EMILY KRINKOWSKI-FERGUSON
The Italian

Basic Biography

Alias: The Italian
Title: Doctor
Alignment: Neutral
Species: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Jade
Height: Five feet nine Inches tall
Weight: 105 Pounds
Blood type: LM+

The Looks

As luxurious jade eyes gaze deeply into your own, their pupils full of wsidom far beyond your years, you can't help but to let them embrace you with a warmth unknown to most beings on this planet that we call Earth. No matter your appearance, gender, nationality, race or even your species whether you be an alien or a hideous mutant, the one that controls these eyes seems to understand you perfectly no matter what. High cheeks bones and thin brows accent these eyes and while not the prettiest of women, Emily can give most a run for their money especially when you take into account that she the kind of personality some just want to embrace.

Standing at five feet nine inches tall and weighing in at a healthy one hundred-five pounds, Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson regularly enjoys a bout of excercise in the local gym and the dojo she visits frequently and has built up some lithe muscles. While not particularly bulky, the muscles are far more evident in tight clothing and allow Emily to engage in far more streneous activity than most people which is only to say this woman is most definitely at or near peak human condition. Preferring not to show off, the Krinkowski usually doesn't wear tight clothes except for certain circumstances and situations and even then she prefers to wear clothes that aren't really that tight at all and just seem like it.

A sharp dresser, Emily prides herself on being able to pull off a professional yet good looking appearance while also managing to find the most beautiful dresses and wear them like a model and she is a model but that is besides the point. Taking more modern stances to fashion, the clothing that is worn is modern and preppy but not odd and while slighty picky about clothing many find her sense of fashion refreshing in a world of weird clothes. Of course, Emily doesn't brag about it but she does, on certain occasions, have others ask for help on dresses or dress wear.

The Legacy

Personality:

Emily's a no-nonsense kind of woman that doesn't usually take things too seriously but when she did all hell broke loose, she has been and always will that one girl that didn't take insults to the face too kindly during lunch at the cafeteria or recreation in the gym. She never liked the priss princesses that went to school with her and the bullies that used said princesses as arm candy always got a few punches to the teeth from yours truly every day they messed with something. While many of these incidents seem hilarious in retrospect it really makes you think about why she hasn't been tested yet, she's a girl that doesn't just wonder upon trouble nor seeks it out but trouble comes to her begging to start something.

Fueled by an insatiable desire to be the best of the best, she seemed to inspire the other students around her, the teachers and even those that didn't like her one bit to drive themselves to be the best at what they could do. When someone in the class put themselves down she encouraged them and usually got her point across by doing the same thing, but if you put someone down Emily wouldn't be afraid to knock you out in front of the teachers. She's a tough woman and likes to show this off, so when someone gets too high on their rocker and thinks they can push her, her friends or even a random person on the street around Emily takes to the skies, literally sometimes, and pushes them back.

Jubilant and fun to be around, Emily is in essence the embodiment of tough, no nonsense girls, she's intelligent and has a love for music but just because some like that are whimps doesn't mean it's a good idea to push her around.  Whether she has her headbuds in her ears and is toning out the voices of every day asshats, or punching and kicking said asshats in the unmentionables you can bet Emily will always have a bit in party in her so wait for her to dance to the flow of the music pounding against her ear drums when bored. The kind of woman that people just seem to have a mixture of hate and love for, she is an individual of a highest order and will show off her individuality in any way that she wants because, as always, "So What?"

History:

Younger Years (0-12):

Emily Krinkowski-Ferguson was born into an extremely wealthy family on the Italian countryside, the clean air and green grass were an eden for her as a small child and as she ran through the fields innocently the world crumbled around her. The world crumbling around her was none other than the world created by the dark souls that were her extremely wealthy parents, these dark souls had decided above all else to keep the most important of secrets from Emily. What Emily was not told that she was "special", "special" just like her parents were, so special that her mind was above that of the rest of the human race and was something capable of grasping things millenia ahead of the current technologies. Though the girl that would turn into a thriving and brilliant billionaire with her own successful technologies conglomerate and three degrees from one of the best colleges in the world, her abilities would develop later in life and when that time came she would be hellbent on finding a way to control herself. Thus it was so that Emily grew up in ignorance of what she truly was, ignorant of the fact that she was going to become a living, breathing God that possessed a mind with a well defined edge of diamond-like brilliance.

Alas, this ignorance is the very thing that had allowed Emily to live a relatively normal life or at least a life as normal as can be when you find your mother flying through the sky like some sort of bloody, well, weirdo. After that "small incident" and Emily's exposure to what her parents were, distrust with them was sown into Emily's young mind for they had not told her which made them liars in Emily's beliefs at the time. Of course, the event had eventually become common place and after telling her half the truth, that they were indeed special just not that she was too, Emily was fine with her parents being this way which meant that the disttrust was quickly replaced with trust once more. Overall, her childhood was pretty normal, I mean she wasn't home schooled or anything and was good in her social life, she even found out that Metahumans were every where yet this little girl had a secret too. That secret was one she kept from everybody, and has used to manipulate everyone from her parents to her peers as she grew up in life to get to the place where she has now, her mind is the mind of God himself.

In essence her family is full of very, very intelligent people who are not above manipulating their own children, and in Emily's case her own parents for Emily found out something, that something wasn't just that she was smarter than her parents but that she was smarter than everyone. This mostly led to her manipulating them for candy and cake, you know like any normal kid would do if they were as smart as her, but as she grew older she, as said before, utilized it to manipulate her friends, the rest of her family, and her peers. These events resulted in a museum of lies that have been built into a towering castle erected by Emily herself and designed specifically to weather the bombardments of the truth, thus protecting her from anyone that could call her out as a liar. Her manipulation skills are unparalled except by those fully devoted to the art, as you see for Emily the ability to manipulate others just kind of came naturally for the fledgling pre-teen and thus the crowd she hung around when younger wasn't that nice. Though having evolved far past her original plan to just get whatever the hell she wants, that doesn't mean Emily has completely foregone utilizing manipulation to meet her own ends and in fact may not have changed to incorporate it tactically and much more.

Life as a Teen (13-16):

The Blackwater Association:

Becoming Superhuman:

The Powers

The Magnetokinetic Mutation:

Much like her personality itself Emily's abilities have a particular sort of magnetism to them that not only would you want to avoid but also would usually only see in some kind of insane physicist's madly funded laboratory. What this means for Emily is that she possesses the rarely spotted ability to manipulate raw magnetism already existing in nature or creating it herself by extending her own personal magnetic fields. Control over this is achieved through mental 'commands' and physical motions to allow for a sort of 'telekinesis over magnetism and metal', and, eventually, things that are magnetic residing inside of non-magnetic things.

Through these various control 'mechanisms', whether they be physical, mental, or even something else that hasn't been stumbled upon yet, the superhuman feats of lifting, pushing, pulling, flattening, and otherwise molding magnetic materials is achieved. Amazing things can be done through this single, ever-evolving power as Emily explores her capabilities. But don't be fooled as even one with the power of the Gods has their limitations and great harm can come to those who refuse to use their power responsibly.

Even though I won't get into details, yet at least, you have to know how much of a burden and strain this can be on the mind of a woman whowould normally be reverred as a Goddess by the primitives of this Earth. Chronic nosebleeds, simple headaches, even severe migrains, all of this is a curse that includes being weakened physically by extensive use of an ability not normally meant to be used by the average or not so average human being meaning that it's a bit too much even for the person with the ability. When Emily tries too hard the only reasonable conclusion is that the results could be disasterous to both mind and body.

Even with that being said, Emily's body is still like a single focal point for electrical, magnetic and electromagnetic energies to flow and filter through. What this allows Emily to do is have a great resistance to being shocked, to electromagnetic forces and to radiation in general. This is achieved through a unique body part but in layers such as blood, skin, or even bone that when diluted can be injected into another person with a time limit that varies between individuals but sits somewhere between two to ten hours with the usual max being twenty four hours. So, yeah, goodbye radiation poisoning and hello life as a laboratory test subject.

Spoiler:

Let's just hope her powers don't become too much for the human body to handle, how her extraordinary abilities develop could mean the difference between insanity and a relatively normal life.

Not being limited to any one particular type of magnetism lets Emily have near limitless potential for development, it is just the amount of training required to get to higher levels of skill would take an absurd amount of time which, to be honest, is about as ridiculous as man-kind evolving into Gods. Nonetheless, even without a mentor to train her in the woes of magnetokinesis, the Italian has already began to prove she has a wide variety of capabilities that were well hidden under the guise of quite a few library books. It is exactly because of Emily's curiosity and a hunger to sate it that her abilities have progressed this far.

That mixed with the fact her magnetokinetic potential has been passively building up despite all memories of them beng removed or suppressed brings us to yet another simple conclusion that helps to farther define Emily's power set. The young Adechi's powers have thgeir foundation set wholly in precision, control, accuracy, and skill. This means that as prowess of these things is gathered over time that Emily's abilities will grow in power but this will only occur when the time is right.

Without these things the motherly Italian is all but powerless and fully at the mercy of a cruel, cruel world of evil where good is slowly being undone. Despite this, Emily still sees hope for a Earth and will do anything to achieve her vision of a perfect world. With this fueling her powers it is almost as if nothing can bring them down from the back of the tall and powerful horse they ride on, how ignorant and naive of the world they are and how ignorant the world is of them.

Knife throwing, disarming people, bullet tossing, all of this can be done through the power of magnetism and with concentration plucking materials out of the air is possible as well in some strange form if targetted force-fields. Flinging objects at supersonic speeds, causing headaches by moving around trace amounts of iron in the brain, even constructing water filters (with the help of pretty pictures), making force fields that repel and even propel metallic things are also entirely plausible (with training) via harnessing a force of nature. The downside is that these things need to be learned and then their volatility controlled meaning the only difference between this power and others is that you need to be intelligent, creative and know that with enough iron in the blood or metal objects on a person you can fling opponents across the room or even fly if you want to coat yourself in metal and suffocate to death, though if you can do that as a power I'm sure you'll be fine unless you accidently rip yourself apart.

Look, point is that Emily's powers in particular are based entirely around precision, control, overall prowess, and skill. What this does is allow the Italian to develop more capabilities than one who's powers are entirely or almost entirely based around sheer strength. Of course this also means if she hasn't trained enough and Emily came up against someone with similar magnetokinetic abilities, except strength based with a bit more experience, or any power really, she might as well be signing her death wish.

Metal Blood

Just like her body and abilities, Emily's blood is an ever evolving catalyst for the future of a new race of human-like creatures, a race of legends that possess the ability to make or break the world after they have reached their pinacle. Emily's blood will evolve to take on the attributes of Emily's personality and powers, becoming more offensive or defensive in nature and better fitting her. She can manipulate the blood inside and outside of her, and it is theorized that eventually she will be able to mold her body as if it were clay, even regenerate through her own metal blood by reabsorbing the blood and forming it into skin once more, or even regenerating through other metals. Her development is, once again, dynamic so it is likely to come out so different from those things it is unrecognizeable. Note that she has not had much training in this ability and it is mostly passive unless she gets cut or something (in which case she has to be careful not to kill herself since her "supply is limited", it's a very dangerous and backstabbing ability).

At this point her blood interferes with telepathic and empathic abilities, as well as superhuman locators, due to the fact that her brain too is made up of this liquid metal, her entire body is eighty percent nigh undetectable. This ability disallows her from being detected by superhuman locators, empaths get mixed messages, and telepaths are confronted with what feels like a cold steel wall, this offers her resistances to the abilities but not advanced telepaths or extremely powerful empaths. For instance, if someone with a significantly more powerful ability than her were to try and penetrate her mind the cold steel wall would shatter. Wanna know why? Because though she is extremely intelligent, she isn't well trained enough in defenses against psychics to stand up to a full out assault from them.

Weaknesses:

The Magnetokinetic Manipulation:

Emily has no access to "advanced" capabilities yet and can only manipulate metal within a three kilometer radius, though the potential is still there.Emily is capable of lifting a maximum weight of 400 tons but can only do so with the risk that she will knock herself out for nearly 48 hours, so she usually stays at 350 tons and when amplified she can go up to 375 tons for ther "usual", though she can perform at maximum capacity for thirty minutes when performing at a lower power level the young woman can use her abilities for several hours[say, like say half of her power level extends it that long]. Any number of objects are able to be lifted as long as they reside within the weight limit of her abilities, this means she can lift many things as long as they stay within the weight limit. These objects can be controlled individually or can be manipulated at the same time depending on how much she is manipulating, if the weight is over or at a ton a ton she can only control one object individually. She is extremely accurate, but after fifty meters the efficiency drops sufficiently to the point that she'd need significantly a bigger object[so instead of a nail she'd need lamp post] to hit you with to even have a chance of hitting you. Without metal in the radius she is able to manipulate, Emily is unable to use her abilities. The mental and physical toll of prolonged use is capable of rendering Emily catatonic, so when she lifts too much[over 350 when not amplified, over 375 when amplified], uses her powers for too long[surpasses the time limit], or anything like that she will develop serious issues ranging from simple nosebleeds and headaches to comas to death.

Metal Blood:

Not knowing that you actually possess liquid metal for blood can put a serious damper on your ability to use that blood, meaning her weaknesses for that ability make it unuseable in ways that would be simple if she actually knew that she had liquid metal for blood.

Notes:

((Please read all of it, it tries to explain what I am going to do with my character and is a reminder to myself that I am here not to gain power but to have fun and weave a legacy one character at a time over the span of years.))

((And while this describes most characters, this is something special for me because I am don't usually make characters like this. I like to have the strongest character, I like to have other characters beneath mine. It amuses me because they all team up against me and then just die, the hard work of others going down the drain a symbol of my character's strength. This character and the characters I bring to this site are -not- going to be like that.))

((The abilities listed below will be listed in levels of achievement, AKA how many "points" she has until she achieves it))

This ability is intimately connected to the following abilities through -actual- science, I would explain it to you but it's been a while since getting this character together and I would need to. And uhm, I'm not going to be expanding into these any time soon, so yeah. IE. this is here to remind me that I have limitless potential for character development, which is the most important thing in roleplay for me because it helps me -define- the characters I use in my novels and short stories, it aids me creatively and in my various written arts that expand far past this roleplaying site. These aren't here for short term development, the development in her magnetokinetic abilities alone should take in-character -years- and well over a year of OOC development to develop, she did just awaken her abilities after all. I want to develop a life-like character who has been so well developed that she needs an entire thread devoted to her years of development, because I'm going to take this slow, I'm going to make this detailed, and I -will- show you my integrity through this method because without a mentor Emily will be lost.

My character is a dynamic one, she's impacted heavily by the world around her and the events that occur within it, for instance if her son died she would be so heart broken that she could easily be taken advantage of by someone with the ability to resurrect them, if she was raped her mind would be shattered and she wouldn't want to move on, if she didn't find a mentor she would be , in this roleplay I intend to make my character seem human, to connect with those who read what I write, to prove to myself that my ambitions are never too big, and even more to propel myself to create a novel based around her.

I intend to inspire myself in the hopes that everything I do will strive towards creative, open-minded thinking for that is a basis of a wise man... and oh, how I wish to be wise indeed for wisdom and knowledge need to be passed down to my children, and their children. For as a mere child I am unwise, I am arrogant, I am foolish, but I am ambitious and I will succeed in my goal, so thank you for once again giving me the opportunity to prove myself to both myself and you guys. :

The Electrokinetic Mutation, Electro-Magnetic Pulse Generation, The Atomic Transmutation Mutation, Self-Density Manipulation, Molecular Immobilization, & Molecular Combustion

Grid

Intelligence: 8
Occult: 3 with intelligence
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 8 (Magnetokinesis), 2 (Metal Blood)
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2 (By manipulating herself)
Wealth: 5

Note: I fully intend to rewrite every aspect of this character to flow better since this is a rough draft, just not at this time, maybe when she's actually developed some.

Tarasias
Tarasias

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-09-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top