The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The day after  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The day after  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe day after  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe day after  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The day after  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe day after  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe day after  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The day after

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The day after  - Page 2 Empty Re: The day after

Post by Bonjove September 2nd 2014, 8:09 am

Chris was running at top speed towards Envy when he felt a foot kicking him back from his chest. While Envy was kick in the face towards a parked car. Envy was pissed t the man's actions, but happy that one of them was gone it would have made killing Chris Easier. However there were more idiots there so she had to retreat. After recovering from the kick a golden bolt of lighting struck her down and in a blink if a eye she was gone.
After Chris recovered from the man's kick he would look up to find that her quote on quote sister had disappear. Not saying a word he walked over to the alley and pocketed the golden emblem. He then ran at top speed breaking the sound barrier towards....well anywhere to clear his head of the events.

Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2014, 9:01 am

Sean felt pleased with the strikes that had landed without flaw, reveling in the power that he now possessed and overall just enjoying what he had been given. This was what it felt like to have the power of a god, more than when he was Thanatos even, he was so powerful that it was almost crazy. It was within what felt like forever, everything moving slow that he noticed the female growling at him and then disappearing within a flash of lighting, leaving him with the remaining people there. His attention however was upon the young speedster, as Sean had appeared to break up the fight and did not feel like having the typical metahuman clash that would ruin the fine borough of Brooklyn. The male would then do movement indicating that he was planning to run away, and if Sean had wasted his precious time to deal with this, he would not simply let him run away.

So with but a simple move, he was in motion and within an instant he was matching the male in speed, and then transcending him even. It felt far too easy to stop him, and that was what he was going to do, whipping around and aiming to slam a fist into the males face. Sliding back he would smirk, rolling his shoulder and sighing. ”Sorry boyo, you’re not getting away that easily.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fawkes September 5th 2014, 6:39 pm

Leon had slowly made his way to the street level. Then, he believed himself to have lost interest. He looked to the voice that before told him to either help or to stand down. While he wasn't much for slaughtering people, he also didn't care whether or not these other two killed the third. Leon had no use for him. Giving up instantly on playing the hero, Leon turned to walk down the alley. "I've lost interest. Do as you please." If one of the two decided to stop him, so be it. If not, then...

[exit thread]
Leon Fawkes
Leon Fawkes

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 16th 2014, 12:04 pm

[Ummm, yeah exiting this thread too Xp]
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum