The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_vote_lcapRed Eyes *EDITED* I_voting_barRed Eyes *EDITED* I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Red Eyes *EDITED* I_vote_lcapRed Eyes *EDITED* I_voting_barRed Eyes *EDITED* I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Eyes *EDITED*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Eyes *EDITED* Empty Red Eyes *EDITED*

Post by CenturionDan August 6th 2014, 6:12 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Red Eyes
Title: The Myth of the Night
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue when not in costume, Red when in costume
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Blood type: O Negative

The Looks:
Known by his friends as "The Sharp One", Thomas dresses as sharply at all times, wearing Italian suits and loafers wherever he goes. Often tying his long blonde hair into a ponytail, his face is often highlighted by dark sunglasses and a goatee. When he's not sporting his average attire, he often wears khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirts around, basing his look off of favorite childhood show Hawaii-Five-0.
By night, he roams the streets as Red Eyes, an avenger for justice. Stepping outside of his usual work for the detective police force, he dons his black latex mask and bright red bug-eyed-goggles. Disguising himself to blend in with a cityscape surrounding, he wears a black turtleneck sweater, a FLAK jacket, and over top of that, an old black military coat. To hide his fingerprints, he wears several layers of black latex gloves. And to protect his feet, a pair of black steel-toe SWAT boots.

The Legacy

Personality: Thomas was always popular, and never quite knew how to keep to himself. A charismatic young man who kept people laughing, he's the life of the party. But that came with a price, as he never knew how to keep out of trouble, resulting in run-ins with the law and friends. Eventually he calmed down, and became a more-relaxed party animal.

History:  Despite his last name, Thomas Lonely didn't grow up very lonely at all. Actually, he grew up as the captain of his Varsity track and basketball teams in high school, prom king, and was offered a full ride to a number of colleges across the country. He also grew up with a rich father and mother, although his mother due to an accident- she fell off of a building that Thomas' father was building (The J.G.T. Banking building)- and left Thomas and his father alone together. That's when Thomas decided to go to college. After attending college for criminology, he decided that he wanted to help make the world a better place by becoming a detective. It wasn't until he witnessed several cops beating a small-time ganger to death that he realized that even the police weren't safe from convictions; that's when he knew that he had to keep the city safe from both the police and anything else that dared to challenge the safety of his people. As he began his first night as a caped crusader, Thomas ran into a man robbing a bank. The man quickly leapt atop the bank, and began running across the building. Thomas managed to reach the man, and swung a bat right into the mans back. The man fell, and rolled off of the building. By the time that Thomas made it to the ground, the man had already been unmasked- Thomas' father was the robber. This sent Thomas into a spiraling anger, and he began to distrust those that were close to him. He decided that he couldn't allow another crook to walk the streets. He couldn't let another criminal walk free. He needed to prove to himself that he wasn't like his father. That he was better.
Upon his father's death, he received all of his money. Billions of dollars were left  to Thomas, and he put it all into his crusading. Enhancing his costume, and going to different schools of martial arts and technology, he trained to his peak physical conditions, training to be the best he can be.

The Powers

Power 1: Heightened awareness

Power 2: Heigtened reflexes

Power 3: Knowledge of Hand-to-hand combate

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 5
Speed:5
Durability:4
Ability:0
Fighting Skills:8
Magic:
Spells:
FLIGHT:
Wealth:4

Last edited by CenturionDan on August 7th 2014, 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
CenturionDan
CenturionDan

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Red Eyes *EDITED* Empty Re: Red Eyes *EDITED*

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 6:58 pm

Hey don't know if you've already seen it but it's always a good idea to check this out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What are the five points in ability for?

Also, the first point in wealth is free so you've only spent 29.
If you could expand the history a bit that would be great as it would cover; how he became the hero, how he made the billions of pounds and what he does while not heroing etc.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CenturionDan August 9th 2014, 1:19 am

Hey, I edited it Razz
CenturionDan
CenturionDan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 9th 2014, 2:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21