The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_vote_lcapAgent Williams' Arsenal I_voting_barAgent Williams' Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Agent Williams' Arsenal I_vote_lcapAgent Williams' Arsenal I_voting_barAgent Williams' Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Williams' Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Williams' Arsenal Empty Agent Williams' Arsenal

Post by The Doctor July 14th 2014, 1:59 am

Tier 10
Name: Glorg (Three post cooldown to change weapon style)  (Four post cooldown after "broken")
Abilities:  A black semi-sentient slime that can morph into a variety of weapons.
Description: A semi-sentient black slime with two yellow energy eyeballs. It was the result of a failed Experiment then The Agency attempted to transform a living person into a weapon to combat the infected. The failure resulted in a creature that could morph itself into a variety of weapons both ranged and close quarter. Glorg is able to comprehend basic things, but ultimately is only intelligent enough to say "Derka" and it's own name... "Glorg"
INT Allocation: 10

Name: Adaptive Improvisation Modules (Cooldown = Duration. 5 post max)
Abilities:  Grant's +4 to Durability or Strength to Agent Williams- OR -grants +2 Power Points to GIZMO.
Description: Modules that were created for The Agency by the enigmatic Gadget. Using specialized Technology, Agent William's has been able to use these modules in order to fortify his clothing to amplify his strength or Durability.
INT Allocation: 10

Tier 9
Name: Herofall
Abilities: Shoots specialized bullets and makes them do lv 9 damage. (Their effects are their own int allocation.) Equipped with a bayonetted-like knife attachment.
Description: easily concealed handgun attached to a flexible track on Williams' arm, allowing him access and quick drawing. A unique gun built specifically for Agent Williams to use a variety of Ammo.
INT Allocation: 9

Name: "The Family who fights together, stays together." (Once per topic)
Abilities:  Summoning : Cannot be used the same time as the pods being active.

Null and Void:

Null:

Void:

Description: Williams calls in his infected children to fight against their own kind. Null and Void are wonderful tools in his fight against the Infected threat, and is proof and testimony to the lengths Williams will go through in order to crush the Infected threat. Lucas remains semi-positive yet Ross seems to be more isolated and secluded.

Name: Excelsior (Once per topic)
Abilities: Turret that fires out a red electricity beam.
Description:  A small disc that works with matter-condensing technologies beyond the human level of comprehension. A special device created by GadgeTech, a prized creation that convers from a 6" disc that's 3" thick into the turret seen below.
turret:
   The center of the hand concentrates the Oxygen in the air, and using an electrical charges it and causes fission within the atoms and fires out a "red electricity beam" that does lv 9 damage. It is a sticky turret that weighs about 2 tons.

Tier 8
Name: The Pods (once per topic) (Cannot be used with Null and Void Summoning)
Abilities: Summons Three Pods that follow the grid below.
Pod Grid:

Description: Pod's that were created by Gene-Tech in order to transport dangerous Meta-humans. Weaponized by Gadget with modifications. Uses plasma thrusters.
The Pod Transport Appearance:
    When the Pod is not used for transportation, it is used as a weapon. The pod "breaks" apart and forms four large blast-shield arachnid like appendages. It spawns out two pool-tube like arms of durable metal that have graspers. The Pod is at all times equipped with two small plasma jets that burn brightly.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Herofall Shot 1
Abilities: Shoots specialized explosive shot
Description: A unique ammo.

Name: Herofall Shot 2
Abilities: Shoots specialized disc's that generate a one way bubble shield that allows things to exit, but not enter unless broken.
Description: A unique ammo

Name: Herofall Shot 3
Abilities: Shoots an illuminating energy net

Name: Herofall Shot 4
Abilities: Shoots ammo that freezes upon impact.

Name: Herofall Shot 5
Abilities: The first shot binds to a surface or target, and the other shot binds to another target, creating an energy link between the two that will hurt anything that passes through it. By pressing the button on the gun, the energy line will try to bring the shots and what they are connected to together.
Description: A unique ammo.

Tier 7
Name: Glasses
Abilities: Grants energy signature vision, heat-signature Vision, Night Vision, X-ray and has facial recognition. The glasses are linked to the Agency data-base, video-feed, and are pre-programed to shut-down if hacked.
Description: A pair of durable, well forged and manufactured eyeglasses created by Gene-Tech's own Zell Atterrius
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Filter
Abilities: Small "rings" that line the interior nostril that filter out harmful substances and permit oxygen alone through.
Description: A pair of durable nose filters created by Gene-Tech's own Zell Atterrius
INT Allocation:  7

Name: Sound Dampener
Abilities: Absorbs sound or repels sound waves that would reach unhealthy levels for the human ears, likewise it can amplify sounds directed in a certain way to make it easier to hear.
Description: A pair of durable, well forged ear pieces created by Gene-Tech's own Zell Atterrius
INT Allocation:  7

Name: Contact lenses
Abilities: Adjusts light and darkness to keep vision at a constant, even keeled field of vision. Keeps bright lights form blinding, etc.
Description: A pair of techno-contact lenses made by Zell Atterrius

Name: Screecher sphere
Abilities: Emits a blood-curdling screech that distracts and causes pain if listened to for a long period of time.
Description: A sphere that emits a horrible noise that can be distracting, disrupt power usage at times, or even cause hearing loss or damages.

Last edited by Agent Williams on July 23rd 2014, 3:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Agent Williams' Arsenal Empty Re: Agent Williams' Arsenal

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 14th 2014, 2:47 pm

approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight July 23rd 2014, 11:17 am

moved for edits.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 24th 2014, 12:49 am

Approved
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."