The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
GIZMO  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
GIZMO  I_vote_lcapGIZMO  I_voting_barGIZMO  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
GIZMO  I_vote_lcapGIZMO  I_voting_barGIZMO  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

GIZMO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GIZMO  Empty GIZMO

Post by Gizmo July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

GIZMO
"Step 1: Point at target, Step 2: Find another target" - Gadget

Basic Biography

Title: GIZMO
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Synthetic Organism
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black
Height: 8'6
Weight: 256
Blood type: Bio-Synthetic Hydraulic Coolant

The Looks

GIZMO  A3c041d4-c67d-446d-9567-235c13374b0b_zpsa5dec4f6

The Legacy

Personality:
GIZMO was created with a minimal personality. He is obedient to orders issued by any high ranking Agency Operative. He is goal oriented, determined, calculated and cold without mercy. His first priority is capture of a target unless otherwise indicated by his orders or unless capture proves too difficult. In this case he will use the appropriate lethal force to eliminate a target, the least force for the most effect. GIZMO is incredibly resourceful, able to utilize his environment to its potential should it become necessary or more beneficial. GIZMO is a hunter and literal killing machine. It is that simple.

History:
The inception of the Agency came far before the fall of New York. But it was founded on the ideals that would begin to permeate the populace after that tragic event. "Just how safe are we from the meta-human threat?" a voice would pose in the smoke filled underbelly of a bar in New York. This was the first of the many meetings that would come to form the illusive and deadly Agency. They were far less organized in the beginning , holding meetings in whatever run down shit-hole they could find so long as it assured them privacy from the ever prying eyes of the "enemy". And it was in these first meetings that the idea of a weapon began to stir among the founding members, a weapon that could walk among them and do the kinds of things that they as mere men could not. Unfortunately even the minds of those first genius few were not enough to create the thing they most desired. They needed outside help.

Enter Gadget, the kind of crazed genius so smart that his own sanity had been called in to question more than once. No one knew his real name, he'd never reveal it but the kinds of things he could do and make more than made up for that. The man was contracted by the nearly formed Agency to create technology and weapons for them the likes of which the world had never seen. And in the time of his employment Gadget caught wind of the ideas the founding Agency member had posed early on in their inception. It was the inspiration Gadget needed to toil endlessly on what would be his magnum opus, the crown jewel in his masterwork of trinkets and toys for the meta-hating Agency.

And two years before its initial founding Gadget unveiled his masterpiece. A hulk of a thing, neither man nor machine but something grisly in between. Grown in vats somewhere deep in one of Gadget's workshops from the cells of Williams, one of The Agency's top agents and augmented with a technology said by Gadget to be the ultimate counter to the meta-human. And thus GIZMO was born, the humanoid hunter and bane to the existence of all non-humans. Since his inception, GIZMO has seen many incarnations, each time improved and worked upon solely by the increasingly dodgy and illusive Gadget as per his agreement with The Agency. GIZMO is there's to control and command, in fact they are the only ones who can do so, but they are never to operate on him or tamper with him without his consent.

The Powers

Power 1: Combat Optimization (8 FS, 6 DUR)
GIZMO is programmed with an ever expanding list of combat techniques from around the globe and has been given a body and mind capable of not only performing those techniques to perfection but also identifying them in opponents as to better react and counter to anything they throw at him. This expands beyond mere human combat as GIZMO is also able to effectively identify most if not all superhuman abilities used in his presence and counter them either through evasion or resistance. On top of this his base reflexes are far beyond that of any human and even a considerable number of meta-humans meaning that there are few things that can be thrown at him that will catch him off guard. In the event that something does, GIZMO is able to identify the source and severity of the damage, analyzing pressure, heat and other factors that will allow him to better counter any threat that makes it through his defenses.

Power 2:GadgetechTM Adaptive Improvisation Modules (1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI, 1 ABI) 8 Total
GIZMO's biggest advantage in the war against non-humans and Gadget's proudest creation, each of the currently eight modules has effective nodes throughout the entirety of GIZMO's being. They are all synthetic lifeforms much life GIZMO himself so that each is immune to interference from the likes of ferrokinetics and technopaths. Each module is hardwired into GIZMO's brain like an extra appendage and can operate in cooperation or independently of the other modules. The modules themselves are used to modify GIZMO's physical form in some way be it increasing speed, strength, durability or even creating new countermeasures in his body against certain abilities (they work as stat boosters 1 point per module, able to allocate points at will on GIZMO's grid with a two post limit before an individual module may reallocate). Countermeasures can include but are not limited to liquid coolant against a hydrokinetic, flight against an aerokinetic, etc but are only as powerful as the number of modules allocated to that countermeasure.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 6
Ability: 8 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1)
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 0

Gizmo
Gizmo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

GIZMO  Empty Re: GIZMO

Post by CainVulsore July 10th 2014, 7:47 pm

Approved until stated otherwise. Just don't abuse the 2nd Power(s)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
GIZMO  Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434