The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hanna Boyles, Seagirl I_vote_lcapHanna Boyles, Seagirl I_voting_barHanna Boyles, Seagirl I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hanna Boyles, Seagirl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanna Boyles, Seagirl Empty Hanna Boyles, Seagirl

Post by Seagirl May 5th 2014, 2:54 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Seagirl
Title: Greatest Teen Hero of Australia
Alignment: Good
Race: Australian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 123
Blood type:

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Years of media attention have drained away most of the ambition Hanna once applied to the hero business. And to be honest, she never really did anything other than staged performances and occasionally beat up a bank robber. Seven years after the cancellation of her show, Hanna has enrolled in college, dropped out of college, been on the cover of magazines, been on the back page of magazines, and become a jeopardy question on the "Where are they now" question. The question about tamagotchis gets answered more frequently.

Hanna still gets around and puts some importance on her routine, but mostly her routine falls in line with just getting through her day without being noticed. When duty calls, and it really doesn't, Hanna takes time to address the problem. In retrospect of her short life, compiled in an autobiography written after a near nervous breakdown, Hanna realized she never really used powers to battle anything demanding in the world.

tl:dr She misquotes Marxist philosophy where it isn't needed and then gets nervous about it because people just don't get it.

History:

Raised by a single mother, Hanna grew into a national treasure at the age of 13 when she used a set of special abilities to save the passengers of a wrecked yacht off the coast of Sydney. Over the next few years, Hanna would gain enough popularity by using her powers to fight common street violence and petty criminals to reach cult status in her homeland.

Not knowing the origins of her powers or the true nature of crime, Hanna stayed in the shallow waters of the superhero business and did her best to simply work off commercial deals and appearances for her benefit. Eventually her appeal dropped and the more danger seeking supernaturals took her spot. For the most part she remained a novelty item, a nostalgic appeal to the teenage years like a trapper  keeper or a crayon box with a sharpener.

The money has kept her from needing to work, but money and inflation start to wear away and Hanna specialized in superpowers, not financial investment. Just thinking about finances caused her to slump into depression, so Hanna tried to live away from the radar of others in relative obscurity, making the occasional appearance on television. Her life over the past five years has gone through ups and downs, but with a hand full of anxiety meds and a margarita maker, this former teen heroine, turned college dropout, turned antidepression pill popper, has started to piece her life together like a shattered ceramic bowl in hopes of becoming a real heroine.

In hopes of removing herself from what she sees as her shallow former self, she is trying to rebrand herself as something other than "Seagirl". Failed names include Fathom Phantom, Nautilus, Tide of Battle, Waves of Grace, but most people just laugh and then Hanna goes home being called Seagirl and busts out the pills.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1:

Water breathing

Power 2:

Kelp Control

Weakness 1:

Desperate- Hanna will go out of her way for fame or a better reputation. It normally causes her a worse reputation

Weakness 2:

Distraction- Animal and plant life don't like Hanna and let her know. Often diverting her attention.

RP Mechanic(s):

Talking with sealife and underwater plant life

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Endurance 1
Strength 2
Agility 3
Reaction 4

Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hanna Boyles, Seagirl Empty Re: Hanna Boyles, Seagirl

Post by Chellizard May 5th 2014, 1:22 pm

The coolest Seagirl of all time.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top