The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal)

Post by The Bolt May 9th 2014, 5:50 pm

Michael narrowly dodged another shadowy tendril, one that would have shorn through his face. Eyes narrowed upon the fae before turning to the male, one that had said something about him being an angel. The guy was firing off some of the rounds at the blond, though they found themselves mostly negated by the shadowy tendrils that went up to defend him. While he would have enjoyed throwing a witty retort towards the whole angel thing, they had more important things to do other than banter back and forth. Silver eyes shot to the bound ethereal, almost as if expecting him to finally release his ethereal energy and do something with the power that Michael had granted him; rather than wasting it.

Without wasting a second, Michael rushed Anthony, letting Misanthropy whistle through the air, aimed for his neck. A barrier of ice formed over his neck, before growing further, pushing Michael back to avoid any sort of serious injury. However he was not prepared for the shots that fired off at his feet, creating a cloud of dust, yet that did not blind his far reaching sight very easily. He saw the male coming in to attack his neck and so Anthony raised one hand, as the shadows snaked along it, moving to apprehend the wrist that was lashing out at him. ”Too slow.” Anthony noted simply, blinking a few times as the dust cleared.

”Good thing that’s not a problem for me.” Michael noted, seeming to appear from nowhere, as Misanthropy was drawn across the males back, releasing a small spurt of blood. The ice may have stopped him from cutting the male in two but it was enough to force him to release Odien if he were captured, as well as the ethereal. With rapid movements, Michael moved away from a counter attack, as the ethereal released a barrage of energy attacks that wore away at the males defenses slowly.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible Mischief. Or not. We'll see (Micheal)

Post by Odien May 14th 2014, 7:37 pm

The tendrils around his wrist were rather unexpected, and, although Samuel didn’t know if it was intentional or not, rather painful, grinding together the bone underneath. He grimaced before the tendril was rapidly withdrawn, the result of pain on his assailant’s part.

As Chris’ energy based assault battered at the blond, Odien decided to make himself at least somewhat useful, and moved in for a strike. He raised his knife yet again, this time seeking to take advantage of his foe’s temporary distraction, courtesy of the two Ethereals.

His reflexes were fast, but not even they were enough to protect him from the strike. A tendril of the black substance, followed by a streak of ice, shot out at Samuel, hitting his temple. A line of blood appeared as his face was marred, his left eye severely damaged. He let out a pained groan, before the damage repaired itself a few moments later; (((to be cliche))) now he was mad. “That was my good side, jackass”, he snarled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 15th 2014, 8:46 pm

Chips of ice fell away from the glacial barrier, shattering as soon as they hit the ground, though Anthony was attempting to repair the barrier with his own control over the element, as well as the shadows fortifying it. Of course the damage had been done to the metahuman, yet it seemed as if his body were already beginning to repair the damage done, which was less than he was expecting. Anthony growled under his breath, yet his face did not contort too much due to the anger, still in complete control of the situation. ”Someone looks a little mad.” Michael muttered condescendingly, stopping for a moment and flicking the small amount of blood from the blade. With a single thought, Anthony was gone and standing near the entrance pressured by the ethereals and the metahuman. They were stronger than initially though, and being able to hit him only made this more dangerous.

Mike however did not react, as he snapped and the imperfect that had broken through the ice barrier leapt, only a good foot away from the point before it was snared by the shadows and then reduced to disgusting black chunks. So one of his minions were so easily dispatched, which was annoying within its own right, but Michael would get over that small discrepancy. ”You have a good side? I thought both sides were pretty good.” Michael quipped calculating every move that the fae was making. With a snap, Mike formed within his other hand a black pistol, looking much like the one handed to Odien but a deep black. With a few quick pulls of the trigger, the black bursts were sent outwards, slamming into and mostly destroying a barrier of ice; leaving room for Odien to shoot through the holes within his defenses.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien May 18th 2014, 3:27 pm

A single brow raised on Samuel’s countenance; the compliment was, while no unappreciated, rather unexpected, and something he made note of to remark upon later. As it was, he spared enough time to reply with a “Why thank you, Mr. Hyperion”.

The seemingly supernatural rounds burst forth from Michael’s gun, which appeared quite similar to the one Samuel was holding, as if they had been made by the same person, which, as they were both possessed by the same “Ethereal”, it was not altogether unlikely that they were. Seeing the opening, regardless of whether or not it was intentionally presented to him, Odien shot into the area formerly protected by ice, shattering what was left and hopefully hitting the blond.

As the Amazing Meatsuit shifted his footing, he stumbled a bit on loose terrain; glancing down, he saw that it was a rock of medium size, most likely displaced sometime during this little encounter between the three present, four if one included the newly converted bank teller (five, for his deceased female partner). The rock presented an opportunity to reuse a trick from earlier, and so, for the second time, Samuel threw something at the overgrown Tinker Bell, not hard enough to do any damage (unless there was a lack of a barrier by the time it hit), but enough to relieve some frustration for the earlier marring of his face.

“Why will you not just leave us alone? What do you have against, erm, legitimate businessmen?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 25th 2014, 1:00 pm

”Anytime Odien.” Michael snickered as the strange silver orbs scanned the scene, looking for any sort of weakness within the faes overall defenses. Even if it was incredibly dense, the ice had some manner of weak point, and that was where Michael would strike, aiming to bring it down and then make one quick strike for the source of all of the ice. A rock would hit the barrier and then clatter off of it, rolling along the ground as Michael prepared his next move carefully, feeling the pure ethereal building within the room and preparing to act upon that. With not a single indication, Michel released a burst of dark ethereal, hitting one section of the ice wall and sending it tumbling down as the bursts of dark ethereal all closed in upon the target. With only a second to react, a barrier of shadows formed and then an explosion rang out from there, as the dust was thrown up. ”Alright, I say we get out of here before the fairy gets any angrier and sprinkles pixie dust on us.” They could take the money and run, Mike taking the initiative and blasting a whole in the wall before making a run for it, before any police or otherwise could stop them.

Last edited by Mike on May 26th 2014, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien May 25th 2014, 11:24 pm

"I believe I am allergic to the fairy dust", Odien remarked before sprinting out after Micheal through the hole in the wall, with sirens in the background as their escape soundtrack-by the sound of it, all three of the big sirens (Police, Paramedics and Firemen) were on their way. The two ran a few blocks before stopping, with the Ethereal being Chris following shortly behind. Neither Odien nor Micheal appeared to be in need of rest, but substantial distance had been put between them and the scene of the crime, and Samuel was under no compulsion to return anytime soon.

The chemical adrenaline was pumping through Odien's veins, causing his hands to sweat slightly, and he could count his heartbeats, as with each one his whole body throbbed slightly. Altogether, these were not entirely unpleasant sensations.

Samuel turned to see where they had stopped at; it appeared to be a small business area, with a post office, clothing store and several places where people could purchase food. He approached a vending machine in front of the post office and inserted a single crumpled five dollar bill, and with a clang two bottled waters  were dispensed a moment later. Odien reached in and grabbed the two before turning back to Michael and handing him one. "I guess this counts as off the job then, Mike?" he said as he removed the cap from his bottle. "In which case, I guess you can call me Sam." As he took the first long drink from the bottle, nearly half of it gone already, Sam raised his eyebrows at Mike. "Now, what was that back there about being an Angel?"

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 25th 2014, 11:52 pm

The ethereal servant that Michael had created was not too far behind the two, who were making their grand escape from the fae and police, making sure they did not draw anymore unwanted attention. While this little fight was fun, Mike did not want to waste any more time than he had to with the Caster heir, nor the annoying Metahuman special task forces. His heart rate was as steady as it was while resting, Michael not even wasting time to take a breath as they ran, male making sure that he did not accelerate too far ahead of his companion. Soon enough however they were at a safe distance from the scene and Chris had been sure to take account of all of their ill-gotten gains. Where they stopped however was a small business area, the ethereal taking a small deep breath as he looked around, silver orbs scanning the scenery.

His attention darted to the male moving to insert a crumpled bill into a vending machine and withdrawing something from it, a singular eyebrow rising as if the act within itself was interesting. Not that he would complain, considering that likely the human was a little thirsty or hungry from the encounter. Mike took the bottle of water offered to him and took a small swig, the coolness of the water somewhat refreshing when one got down to it. ”An angel?” Michael questioned with a low snicker, something about the term being placed upon him preposterous. ”Sorry Sam, not an angel by any stretch of the word. I’m what you would call an ethereal, but an angel with halo and wings I am not.” He noted slightly amused at the concept. ”Wings would be cool though.” He added as an afterthought taking another swig of the water.

”I assume this is the time we split the spoils?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien May 26th 2014, 1:28 am

Samuel allowed his eyes to appraise the diminutive male in front of him. "You don't appear all that ethereal...though I suppose the overgrown fairy back there didn't appear all that cool at first either," he remarked with a small amused smile at his own pun. With another swallow, the rest of the water was gone, Odien dropped the now empty bottle into a nearby recycling bin. Rather ironic, that; bank robber and small time villain is eco conscious. Though, so were some of the more notorious Meta humans in the news, and most of them were absolutely atrocious people.

Samuel raised a brow and nodded towards the duffel bag at Chris' feet. "So, what do we do with our swag?" he inquired. At Mike's prompting, they rounded the corner and approached a rather austere library. Odien followed Micheal inside, and was greeted with a several degree temperature drop, the air conditioning inside providing a much appreciated reprieve from the warm, still air outside.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 26th 2014, 3:12 am

Mike rolled his eyes and scoffed lightly at the small pun that was made, arms crossing over his chest as he considered the fallacy of simply splitting the money out here in public, and so they would move to a more discrete location. Taking another swallow of the water, Michael sighed and twisted the cap back on, looking to Odien as he would ask what they would do with the money, or swag as he called it. ”I say we split it up.” Michael noted simply ”Not here though, two strangers splitting money so close to a bank robbery might look a little strange.” Michael added, picking the duffle bag up and slinging it over his shoulder, motioning for Odien to follow before moving the little meeting elsewhere.

Where they stopped was a rather cozy library, large in size but something about it calming to Michael. A small smirk formed upon his lips as he felt the cool breeze blow across his skin, Chris trailing behind them, eyes still holding a certain misty expression as he looked to Michael. Leading the trio, he would venture into the library, where few dared to tread; which was mostly nonfiction, the towering bookshelves proving to be useful in some ways. ”Alright, I guess this is where we split the…um swag.” he played around with the word before spitting it out, snickering to himself. ”However I think this might do it for me.” The ethereal noted reaching into the bag and taking out a single stack of bills, shoving it into his pocket.

”Now people can’t say I’m not generous.” Kicking the still rather full duffle bag over to Odien, Michael looked to Chris, who stood behind him as he waited for the end of this transaction.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien May 26th 2014, 4:12 am

Both of the eyebrows on Samuel's countenance raised sharply as Michael withdrew his small stack of bills, looking to be around five to ten grand; while the money was not exactly a trivial amount, neither was it anywhere near what Samuel had been expecting. At the very best, for him, he would have said a fifty-fifty split of the money; at the very least, thirty-seventy, in Michael's favor. It was an unexpected turn of events, and one that he was sure to repay Mike for at a later date. However, that first required guaranteeing there would be a later date.

Odien rested his foot atop the duffel bag that had been kicked to him, with around forty thousand dollars inside, if his estimates were correct.

"Well, that's very...nice of you?" he said, still slightly confused. "And people can still say you aren't generous. For all I know, this money has a trace in it so it can lead the cops back to my secret hideout filled with illegal drugs and arms,". The last part was mostly in jest; he doubted Micheal would be working for the cops, and while he did have arms back at his "secret hideout", there were few drugs, and those that were there would be sold within a week. He had no use for them himself, because the majority didn't work for him.

"Seriously man, thanks. We should do this again sometime,"

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 26th 2014, 4:24 am

It seemed that his little move had surprised the male, which was a pleasing thing. Mike could not help but smirk at the expression that the male took on, snickering some as he lightly patted the money within his pocket. ”Unless its common practice to put traces on money, then we should have no problem with that.” Michael joked lightly, though the joke was of a more dry nature. The suggestion that they should do this again sometime was an interesting thought, and one Michael would indulge. ”Trust me, this is not the last you will see of me.” The ethereal added with a slight wink, turning to the ethereal behind him and nodding.

”Alright Chris, you can go about your…former life until I call upon you again. Try not to get yourself killed or anything, you are an ethereal and…well are held to a higher standard.” He added patting him on the shoulder, glowing eyed male nodding before walking away. With that done he would address Samuel one last time before making his leave. ”Alright, I’ll leave you with…” Requisitioning a pen from the nearest place that supplied one and a slip of paper, Michael transcribed a number on it, before slipping that to Sam. ”I’ll keep in touch next time I need you.” Michael added making the hand motion that usually was followed by someone mouthing “call me.”

”Till we meet again.” And with that Michael made his leave.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top