The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gems and Trickery (Blackbird)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gems and Trickery (Blackbird)

Post by Artemis May 3rd 2014, 11:19 pm

So it seemed Sadie was able to get the IV out of her arm. Varric guessed it must of took a lot of focus, which is impressive considering she was drugged up. But even then Varric wondered how out of it she would be and for how long.

"Sadly kid, the current plan is that I have no plan." said Varric out loud. Even though the sound was cut off he doubted someone wasn't listening in. He positioned himself to face Birdy, hopefully his back to the camera. Although he smiled and tested the cuffs again.

"Sadie, when you become a shadow, what's the first thing you learn how to do?" asked Varric. He didn't expect an answer, she was so out of it he was surprised she could talk. In a matter of moment his cuffs were undone and he spun them around on his figure.

"How to pick a lock." said Varric with a snarky grin on his face. He casually walked over to Sadie. He pulled out the pin he used to pick the lock. And with in a matter of moments he unlocked Sadie.

"The second is to sew a bunch of tiny little pockets in your clothes to hide stuff. Anyway lets get out of her." Varric helped Sadie up and began walking to the exist but he doubt he would get far without this Victoria lady noticing. And Birdy's condition didn't help.

"Varric by the way." Whispered Varric into Birdy's ear.

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 10th 2014, 12:48 am

Never was Sadie more thankful for her metahuman status than she was injured. On those fairly rare occasions (she really to avoid violence when she could but was also more than capable of getting herself out of dangerous situations), she had always healed pretty quickly. Much quicker than a normal human. Victoria must have been relying on Sadie being too weak to phase the needle out of her arm. Obviously she hadn't known just how strong Sadie's will was. That was a mistake.

She smiled back at Varric, as much as she could with the drugs that is, knowing he had realized she needed him to talk. "Not a kid," she slurred, though it was less slurred than before. His question caught her a bit by surprise but it also went a long way towards helping her mind clear, even though she didn't respond.

As he unlocked his handcuffs, her smile turned into a lopsided smirk that probably looked pretty funny given her condition. "Thanks," she was still slurring a bit, but it lessened every time. Even so, as Varric helped her up she crumpled under the disorientation. Her mind had started to clear but it was obvious her body hadn't managed to clear the drugs. She swore under her breath, leaning against Varric far more than she would have liked. "Help me move." As much as it killed her to say that, Sadie knew that if she got her blood moving enough, it should stimulate her system and flush the drugs out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gems and Trickery (Blackbird) - Page 2 Tumblr_myi36ptg1d1rqoxv3o9_500
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Quote : "I am not friends with Elaine!"

"... okay, maybe we're sort of friends."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Job : Thief
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 15th 2014, 12:39 am

"Trust me by my standards you are." said Varric with a joking smile. He helped Sadie up and began to walk her to the what he hoped to be the exit. Although with the amount of weight Sadie was putting on him, which felt like all of it, He didn't want to move her to fast. It wasn't long after they got through the first door did Varric hear trouble. He pushed Birdy against the wall and placed his hand over her mouth and in the blink of an eye they disappeared. Two strange looking characters walked passed the pair shortly after. They seemed to be wearing some strange sort of uniform. Although he couldn't seem to get a good look at them. The pair wasn't exactly being quite.

"I wonder what the boss wants those two for. I mean they are just thieves, kill them and be done with it. It feels like a waste of resources to try and figure out who they are." said the first.

"Yeah, I agree but apparently he wasn't able to figure out who the man was. It's like he doesn't exist, or at least that's what I have been hearing. But did you hear? We are the fist patrol through here in hours. Apparently there was an order to stay out of ear shot. I wonder if the bossed stopped by." said the second. The pair walked past them, obviously not noticing the invisible pair right next to them.

"Are you kidding me? He doesn't even leave that room he is in. Hell, I don't think anyone even knows who he is. But hey, you can't argue with his results. Anyway Doctor Collins wanted us to check on out captives. We should probably check it out." replied the first, stopping a few feet away from them.

"Are you kidding me? I was on patrol here earlier, the man is chained to a pole and the girl is so drugged up you could do anything to her. They're not going anywhere. Besides why are we listening to this Collins guy. The boss just brought him in, it's not like he is any better then the rest of us. Besides I think he's just a client. Interested in the girl or something. But hey, I don't particularly blame him. But with my salary I can't get anywhere close to what the boss' asking price is and I don't feel like testing my luck. Let's just go grab an early lunch." said the second. And with that the two peons began to walk away. Ok so they were not alone, good to know, they would just have to stay invisible for a while.

It took a while but eventually the pair got out of the building. Surveying the outside of the building it it looked to just be a large ware house. There was a building not to far away. From further inspection Varric saw that it was thew building he was in earlier, so they didn't exactly travel far anyway. But it seemed like most of their stuff would be in that building. But Birdy wasn't exactly in a movable condition. So Varric found a nice little place for them to hide. It seems like they would have to wait out the drugs now. Which honestly was bad. The fact they had disappeared probably would of been known by then.

"Well that wasn't that bad now was it?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top