The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_vote_lcapLosing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_voting_barLosing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_vote_lcapLosing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_voting_barLosing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] Empty Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 10th 2013, 11:51 pm

The border was close. Isak was driving a car to Louisiana so he could reach New Orleans. Why was he driving? It was because his flight did not went to Louisiana, as it should have been, but to Austin, Texas. Some problems caused it to deviate from his course. So he managed to find a contact in Austin and got a car that would help him go to New Orleans. He wanted to arrive soon. Lately, the voice in his head was stronger and stronger. Why, he did not know. But the voice was louder and louder. Isak needed to ask the others back at the park for help. Maybe his Master would know. Or Cain. Maybe. Isak was eager to arrive in any cases,

*Well, unless I show up when you arrive.*

*Shut up....*

The voice went silent, for once, which surprised Isak. But a loud noise was heard and Isak had to quickly stop the vehicule. He got out and looked around the vehicule, only to find a flat tire at the back. He started to curse in all the languages he knew, English, Polish, French. The state border was not far. He could see it. He had to find somebody but how. There was no one around as far as he could see. Isak was in trouble and didn't wanted to spend the night there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] Empty Re: Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio]

Post by The Valtiari August 12th 2013, 1:51 pm

There was not much around Giovanni flying at this height. He was about as high as planes normally fly riding on a large energy bird-like construct. Being so high, anyone looking up probably wouldn't be able to tell what they were looking at and generally just ignore it. There were clouds, so entering one of those completely obscured him from anyone vision. However, it also obscured his vision. Flying through a large cloud his focus trailed off, before he knew it he was face to face with a jumbo jet. He took evasive maneuvers as fast as he could, but was caught up in the draft the plane created causing him to spiral out of control. He was losing altitude rapidly and was struggling to regain control of his construct. Finally he simply disbanded the creature completely and let himself fall focusing now on balancing himself out, once he achieved that he reconstructed the bird and continued forward with his decent. There was a highway that he could see so he landed a ways away from it as to not draw attention to himself. He dismissed the bird and began to walk towards and along the highway towards his destination.

The Valtiari siblings had separated sometime ago in order to cover more ground. At this point, they were probably more than a few hundred miles apart from each other. None of their shared senses worked at this point, so none of them could tell where the other was. They could call each other together if need be, but that was reserved for emergencies only. All three of them were more than capable of handling themselves on their own.
After a few miles of walking, Giovanni saw an individual who had broken down on the side of the road. He was extremely close to the state border and he felt it must have been pretty disappointing to have broken down right before they reached their goal. Once Gio was in viewing distance he waved to them to let them know he was coming to help.
"Hello there, I see you've got a flat there. Anything I might be able to do to help?" he said as he was approaching from only a few yards.
"Almost made it too... My name is Giovanni." he said extending his hand for a hand shake.
This could either be the start of something great, or something terrible...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentina Xzayviera Valtiari
Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiari
Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] Empty Re: Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 20th 2013, 1:14 pm

Isak waited to see if someone could stop and help him, but it seemed nobody was on the road at this time, weirdly enough. Being in the middle of nowhere like that was not especially scary, since it was somewhat flat around him so he could see more or less if somebody was coming. He simply waited so someone would show up. Isak even cursed a bit since he had no phones to contact anybody. Isak sighed and stayed against the car, brooding a few thoughts as he waited.

Somehow, it seemed somebody had heard his distress. Somebody was walking in his direction and waved him. Isak waved too, even though he was wondering why somebody was on foot on this road. Isak frowned but when the man was extending his hand for a shake, Isak shook it while nodding. In a way, he was happy to see someone because he did not knew howl ong he was waiting there.

-I am Isak, pleased to meet you Mr. Giovanni. I am wondering what help you can provide since you don't seem to have a car.

Isak had his hands in his pockets and sighed. He looked at both sides of the road and at that man again. He was blonde. Giovanni was an Italian name, but still, this was the United States. The young man scratched his head as he felt he had been a bit rude with the newly arrived.

-Sorry... I'm just nervous. It's not fun to be stuck in the middle of nowhere. I don't have any spare tires so I am kind of stuck here.

The other voice in his head went at it again, trying to cause as much disturbance as possible with him, but Isak was fighting it, for now. He simply wished he could get on his way again quickly, but he had that man to deal with for now.

Isak
Losing the Light [Closed to the Valtiari Trio] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Valtiari August 24th 2013, 1:16 pm

At first this man seemed a little doubtful of Gio's ability to help him. Not that he could be blamed, Giovanni had not traveled in a vehicle which for most people would prevent them from helping someone else with a car. Be though as it may, Giovanni was to help where help is needed.
"I possess some abilities which may be helpful here. I can create energy constructs that vary in size and shape. If you wish to be inconspicuous, then I can create an tire shape on the car allowing us to push it to a repair shop, or, I can create a platform and fly the damaged vehicle to a shop. The latter would of course be much faster, however the decision is up to you."

He seemed somewhat shaken up by this turn of events so Gio was doing his best to be friendly. Though he couldn't help but think that there was something off about this boy. Hopefully he was kind to individuals with powers, as in this day and age it was something that was sometimes discriminated against. Maybe he was a meta himself and just didn't have the capabilities to aid himself, which would be odd indeed. There were many possibilities of the situation ranging from a scam to just being a civilian in need of help. Regardless Giovanni was here to aid in this man's situation to keep him moving forward.

Valentina Xzayviera Valtiari
Giovanni Massimizziano Valtiari
Yvvone Germain Valtiari
The Valtiari
The Valtiari

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top