The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only)

Post by Lochstar August 28th 2013, 7:35 am

"Right you are." Zoom would say with a slight chuckle before sprinting down the hill. His speed was easily his strongest attribute and both a blessing and a curse. He had never asked for it, yet he had received it. It was merely a coincidence that he'd taken those supplements. That they'd transformed him into a Metahuman. But all that was irrelevant now. All that mattered was finishing what he'd started not very long ago. Totally destroying this smuggling ring. By the time he'd reached the entrance the flames had well and truly hit their stride and the heat was sweltering. It truly hit Zoom as he stood at the gate somehow entranced by the sheer heat and morbid beauty of the burning village. As he stood there marveling at the sight he barely managed to notice a group of soldiers running towards him, foreign weapons in hand.

Unsure of what they did Zoom decided to get out of the way, a sudden dash to the side and he was standing near the edge of the path leading towards the village. It was definitely a good move. If he hadn't moved the beam of pure plasma that was shot from the weapon would have hit him square on. He was unsure of the consequences but he reasoned that they would probably do something along the lines of the weapons the woman used. Zoom had what he considered to be quite a powerful healing factor but he didn't really want to test whether he could heal totally charred flesh. It looked pretty painful and fatal. By this point his newfound partner had nearly reached the entrance and a cocky grin would cross Zoom's face. They were ready to kick ass and take names. But mainly the former.

Suddenly Zoom would take off from the spot he had been standing in and strike the guard in the centre, a man with a bulky build square in the face sending him flying before charging to the side and pushing the guard on the left of him, a relatively short woman directly to the ground face first resulting in an audible crack before he would suddenly straighten his legs and sprint away just in time to evade various blasts of plasma. "Your move." he announced as he sprinted a few metres behind the woman with the mysterious weaponry.

Lochstar

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only)

Post by Saileyra August 31st 2013, 9:21 pm

"I know I am." She said cockily to him in return, Zoom was fucking fast and she she sure hell gave him that. It was the heat and the unnecessary amount of flames as he danced through them. Fighting, he was a strong warrior, and it only made her wonder after all this. Would he be interested in joining OCEAN? But, there was so much to be done, and so much to be had because Zoom and her was in an pit of open fire madness! He was taking names and kicking ass because both of them still managed to fucking get this huge burning door open. People were firing, watching him move the woman gripped the blade tightly holding onto it. Dashing to the right she would tumble, acrobatically navigate, not tiring. It seemed like..she couldn't which would be a benefactor to someone as a fighter.

While she tumbled, summersaulted, she managed to roll onto her side shooting. Right over ZOom's shoulder she would fire at the others. Magma would catch flame as they would burn, the blade causing their flesh to char, mercury eating away, the shrapnel exploding hitting others in various directions. It was disgusting, but fair enough, a kill, insta-kill even for these humans as it was such a high level of weaponry. Moving to the right, her fingers cusped the ground as as she rolled backwards. Was it her move? She already did it, there were people staring scared of them scrambling away running but the confident few remained and open fired.

Not that it mattered, she just kept rolling and moving in that oh-so-easy fashion to get out of the fucking way. It wasn't a matter of making a show offy stunt, she was being efficient and getting the fucking job done. But the fire was spreading and consuming people alive..and it was getting hot, "Zoom I think we should get the fuck out of here.." Soon enough, explosions were heard not to far away, plasma exploded into the air, it seemed like the weapons they were housing as rupturing..and fucking fast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Dip in the OCEAN (Sai/OCEAN only) - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar September 1st 2013, 1:54 am

Plasma would continue to hurtle through the air only now it was coming from both sides with Saileyra returning fire. He watched as the process that had taken down numerous militia at the secondary hideout was repeated. And he smirked. Taking off once more the man on the right would barely have time to react before a powerful blow fueled by super speed and strength alike would hit him in the stomach and travel directly through his spine likely causing immense damage to the bone and possibly paralyzing him. But Zoom had to keep moving. He would charge off once more and send another man flying with a powerful right hook followed by a powerful chop to the side of his body sending him the other way. He would then run to that direction and out speed the flying body and then kick him towards another soldier.

After this had been done Zoom sprinted towards them and punched the woman underneath the limp body with his right fist and sent her flying too. As Sai voiced her concern about the impending destruction of the village and themselves Zoom realized that she was right and that that the plasma fueled weapons were incredibly volatile. "You're right. This whole village will probably explode in one huge ball of flame and plasma, and if that's your thing fine, but I'm not durable enough to survive something like that!" Zoom would say. However just as he went to turn he noticed bolts of plasma flying towards the two of them and promptly decided to run to the side and then back towards Sai. From there he would swing around rapidly and charge towards them.

They fired but all missed Zoom. He maneuvered his way towards in a second, possibly less and sent the centre soldier flying. Using his super speed he would be able to deal with the two on either side of him with powerful punches in little time at all and would cause two more to melt each other as they both fired at him without bothering to consider whether of not the super fast Metahuman would say...dodge their attack? Regardless only a few remained and by this point the plasma based weaponry had really begun to explode. The formerly minor pops were now miniature explosions and Zoom knew they were just firearms of some description. He didn't want to stick around to find out what the bombs were like.

In addition the explosion where starting to come closer and closer and Zoom knew they had only a matter of seconds. Which was an age for Zoom. With a smirk he charged towards Sai and in a moment he was carrying the woman away from the village at top speed. Undoubtably this would cause some kind of nausea if she was not used to moving at this speed. They would be out of the village and nearly halfway across the valley by the time that the village was essentially consumed. A huge explosion of plasma and flames would consume what had once been a peaceful village and would reach out a great distance. As in it actually hit Zoom on the back. He was running as quickly as possible but was still sent flying through the air with a cry of "SHIT!!!!" before it was silent.

Fortunately the two of them had landed close to each other and the explosion hadn't disintegrated either of them so they were pretty much okay. Although the raw flesh and burns all along Zoom's back stated otherwise. Luckily however they were just starting to heal and Zoom didn't need to grieve too much. It would still take a while although infection was impossible. At this point Zoom looked over at Sai and smiled. "Sorry if you were uncomfortable with that arrangement. Or getting nearly hit by an explosion. But we're still alive right?"
Lochstar
Lochstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 5th 2013, 1:15 pm

They would be swarmed and booked with people; the soldiers would gather, men and women a like. Some were on fire, some were not, the plasma weapons kept some in the game with their cockiness. Little did they know they could keep up with the flames and fucking heat! Not that it had bothered her any and her statement earlier? Every meta-human did have some type of durability she just wasn't sure how ..durable he was. With him wanting to stay she'd only happily oblige to a 'family' reunion. Watching him move, despite him being so fast, her xeno-perception allowed her to see every movement, even his muscle fibers to the very small molecules. It was part of her accelerated brain and divine DNA but that did not mean she had any other special abilities..call it a survival perk. Jumping she would estimate his point of impact and she'd run herself in the same direction slamming her blade into the ground.

Causing the entire ground to ignite past his path, with his speed, the air parted causing a huge push of flame around him like a flame thrower. Causing people to scream, burn alive, it was obvious why she was the Phoenix. Everything around her burned, but it did not bother her, she was part phoenix; her body heat was naturally at 200 degrees but anything above that which seemed to be happening it was going to be bad for the both of them. "I don't want to test if I am or not." She said to him quickly, the whole forest around them was burning now, it was..pretty bad. Considering she gave the man a way to wipe out the rest of the people and the rest were just fleeing.

Those bomb shells, were going to ignite shortly, turning she fled after him, her feet carrying her as fast as she could. Seeing she was falling behind she pursed her lips not to happy with it, adrenaline flowing at her control she tapped her adrena gland allowing herself to become faster. Her 'flight' reaction superfied as she now ran at 100MPH keeping up with him! It was amazing, how fast she was moving, she rarely did this but she had to for survival if not..well, she would end up a not so happy women. In this world, heat did not feel good as it did in her homeland..her powers..how she missed them. But, seeing as she was running, he scooped her going even faster! "Shit!" She shouted, startled, adrenaline flowing as she tucked her sword into her elbow so it would not slice him.

Seeing as the man was toppled by the explosion, she and him fell into a decadence tangled with each other. Her form not burnt, he had taken the burnt of it considering he was in front of her to take the partial of the blow. She was toppled across from him, magenta eyes scanned, stared everything was burning...and even if he ran so fast the forest was going to catch up with them.. "We need to get moving.." She said to him, her eyes reflecting the fires of the forest. "I have a ship not to far away..we really need to get out of here.." She said softly, her voice serious, the crackles of the fires echoing in her ears..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar September 5th 2013, 10:18 pm

Zoom shot Sailyera a crooked grin as she explained they weren't going to be able to remain at that point for much longer. "No rest for the wicked eh?" the Metahuman would ask before forcing himself to his feet and rolling his shoulders, resisting the urge to wince with pain. She was right of course and being a speedster Zoom was not one to sit around on his hands doing nothing. "Fast for you or fast for me?" he would ask with a wry grin. Moving at full speed wouldn't affect him at all but he was unsure how his companion wanted to travel. Of course it was very possible that more weapons had remained undetonated, possibly hidden or just resilient and the flames could quickly catch up to them.

Zoom knew he could outrun them but if he was surrounded it could be problematic for them as, although Sai seemed to be a mild pyromaniac due to her little flamethrower trick she performed with him. In addition the heat didn't actually seem to bother her in the slightest when she was in the burning inferno which had once been a village. "But in all seriousness, we do have to move, things are about to heat up in here and it's not just due to my dashing good looks." he would say adding a slight joke at the end of the statement just to keep the mood as light as possible. Morbid, pessimistic views wouldn't solve anything.
Lochstar
Lochstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 9th 2013, 2:42 pm

"Not at all." She said with a snide smirk on her face in return to Zoom. She figured he was a swell dude, the guy was OCEAN material..god did her life in this world revolve around this organization. Forever were they waiting for threats it was a small family on the inside and she knew she was very selective about those she chose as her eyes scanned his she was spacing out. Staring even, she was considering recruiting this man into OCEAN but first? They had to get out of here..the fire was becoming intense, it didn't bother her -that- much on a biological level she barely felt it but she was sure able to get hurt by it. Adrenaline flowing she smirked, "Your faster than I am. Trust me." She said, knowing she was on cool down with her adrenaline so she took off ahead of him running at her usual solid speed of 40MPH.

She wasn't very fast but she had her perks, allowing her strong legs to move her she continued her onslaught forward as she glanced behind her. "Hurry up then~ Even if I'm going to regret saying that..." She said with a sultry playful voice on hand her right hand reached to her hilt and she sheathed the sword. She took to the trees, bouncing off them, the fire shortly chasing behind them after some time even if he had no choice but to follow her there were explosions but in the short distance not to far away..there was a ship in view and it was fucking sleek and fairly high tech.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar September 10th 2013, 7:40 am

"Oh you will." Zoom chuckled as she took off from the spot she had been standing and elegantly bounded through the trees. He'd never quite had the elegance or the need to do that and now was hardly a good time to try...oh what the hell, why not go out having some fun if it doesn't work? Suddenly taking off Zoom would refrain from going at full speed to keep this interesting. He was still moving faster than Sai, about 100MPH before suddenly, using his enhanced strength he would take off the ground and land on a branch before using his super strength to take off once more, this time he overshot the branch due to his strength and speed but managed to dodge one that would have hit him hard and land on all fours on the tree in front of him before launching himself off again. This time he would somersault not too elegantly and hit the ground running.

At super speed, naturally.

He then got some more distance before launching himself up and grabbing onto a branch before pushing down and going flying onto the next branch which was further up and pushing off once more, feeling ecstatic before noticing two things. One was the ship just up ahead, a beautfil looking craft that Zoom couldn't wait to get into and fly away like a badass. The other was the flames that were threatening to consume them at any given moment. With a grin on his face greater than even the one he'd been wearing just before Zoom would launch off the branch and reach the ship in nothing more than a blur. He would then look back to try and see Sai. He knew it was possible for him to slow the fire down, create a cyclone, divert a river by digging a tunnel at super speed...maybe not but it was still possible. But plasma explosions...were a different story.

"GET TO THE CHOPPA!" he would yell in his best Terminator voice before laughing, the adrenaline was starting to really kick in now. There was no guarantee they would survive. Well Zoom could probably outrun it but Sai couldn't, and the flame were gaining fast. With a sigh Zoom would mutter, "I am definitely gonna to regret this." before suddenly taking off from the point he'd been standing and circling around managing to get fresh burns on his back from contact with the fire which caused him to grunt in pain. But he grabbed her hand regardless and actually threw her slightly allowing her to land near the ship before he would join her a moment after with a grim grin on his face. "Let's get out of here." he said as more explosions of plasma filled the air.

Lochstar
Lochstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 10th 2013, 12:57 pm

OCEAN needs people like you.. She thought to herself as he took off her front of her. She didn't mind, she was moving as fast as she could at a brisk pace. She was incapable of growing tired so she would not stop but she definitely knew there was no ends to no means and this guy was fast as fuck. Thor was fast and maybe just maybe they would be a dream team when working with each other. Saileyra wasn't worried about the fire tailing behind her she was too fucking worried about the guys in front of her capabilites she was damn right impressed. He had some fighting ability too which was damn right hard to find and something they were looking for...

Yet, something happened, she was behind him for a good few miles now and the fire was short on her tail. Of course, she was faster than the fire her strong legs carrying her through the brush and trees. She was high up and it allowed her to keep a circulation of fresh air. It made sense because as she breathed in and out the trees provided that same oxygen back it was a never ending cycle of needed fresh air to move through the smoke and smog. It wouldn't matter some if she was covered in the smoke and smog but she had to make sure she would get to her ship safely. In seconds, she noticed him turning, despite how fast her was moving she could see each movement he had made. Her pristine intelligence in tune with her biological species made a perfect eye, even if he moved faster than others she seen his body move carrying him but she knew she couldn't keep up physically. Why was he turning around? The fire wouldn't hurt her as much as him, licking her lips she growled, "Turn--.."

But the guy was fast, too fast, her scooped her once more her fingers prepped for whatever was coming. Feeling his muscles shift near her skin she prepared herself, breathing in she was flung and fast, but her reflexes? Far superior, her fingers grasped trees, using the momentum, to fling herself across clean her figure not doing a torpedo twist through the trees as she went to her pocket activating the doors of the ship to land down. Hearing him yell get to the choppuh only made her smirk, he was going to make future missions fun..if he were to accept. Landing on the ground with a combat roll she ran towards the ship waiting for him for now the fires were on their tail. Once doing so, she would roll the stairs up making him tumble in. He'd find her in the cock pit and the ship launching in seconds, too quick, maybe far too fast; star dust powered she launched away.

Turning her eyes glanced over her shoulder, "You should join my organization OCEAN." She said, her voice straight to the point, "We fight evil..on a larger scale, city level and higher, we leave the rest to the heroes. We are far from heroes each of us..have killed and I think you have what it takes." She said, but his reaction..that would be the pivotal point.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar September 10th 2013, 5:38 pm

Seeing that Sai had successfully made it in Zoom continued forward but managed to slow down as he approached the ship's entrance before he would suddenly jump up and land in the futuristic craft with a slight slide before he would straighten up with a quick exhale. Just as he landed the ship would take off and the flames would consume the point they had been standing. Not fun. Suddenly, out of nowhere Sai would extend an offer which caused the speedster to blink in surprise. An organization? OCEAN? One moment he'd been sliding in a ship and the next she was bombarding him with a proposition. But it was a good one...Zoom was tired of not really being able to make a difference in the world. He essentially just apprehended minor criminals and put them behind bars.

This was all fine and well but he was starting to feel like a glorified police officer. He was a super hero and he was supposed to deal with the insane mad scientist with a death ray who was threatening to destroy the city, or a group of super powered individuals robbing a bank. Not catch small time junkies who'd tried to make a quick buck robbing their local convenience store. ""Sounds like my kinda place, I'm in." I'm in he would say before extending his hand with a grin on his face. He was hoping that a handshake would be the correct gesture when joining something like OCEAN but he didn't really know what else to do. At that point questions would begin to flood through his mind. How does this place work? Do we all live there? Does everyone know each other's identities?

Well, that could be very likely and Zoom actually felt a little awkward as quite hero's didn't have identities and everyone knew their real names. That would've been...odd. Always being a hero, never being "normal," Zoom couldn't imagine it. And there was also the fact that it endangered everyone around you. A villain can't beat you, but your family is another matter entirely. It definitely wasn't the life for Zoom, at least for now.
Lochstar
Lochstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 14th 2013, 10:36 am

He had just got into the ship and she got him with the prospect of recruitment in seconds. He was trapped in the ship with her and he would have no choice other than to roll with it. She knew there was no reason why he wouldn't deny it. It seemed like he was tired of busting small time crimes like this one and ready to move on to the bigger and better thing. She needed more capable fighters, fighters whom had their mind in the right place and those whom were willing to risk everything in case the world would break apart at the seems. But was it all fine and dandy? Was she changing his life course? The final action would be up to him and his reaction, placing the plane in auto pilot she stood from her seat.

Although, all of these people in OCEAN were far from heroes they were all people with great abilities wanting to make a difference in the time line. Hopefully, there would be no 'heroics' made in the missions. It was about teamwork and perfection in the plane, mistakes were not to be made, imperfections were not tolerated only if they were mentioned immediately. Because it is true, nothing does go to plan, but teamwork and improvisation can make things as close to the plan as possible. OCEAN was an elite team and the team work she had with Zoom showed he was capable of meshing with her group of operatives.

Extending her hand, she shook his, her fingers gloved in fingerless grapheme spider-silk gloves. Wrapping her hand around his, her shake was firm, not hard but subtle allowing her fingers to wrap around his in a solid shake. The deal was sealed, since he was with her she'd fly him to the OCEAN HQ. Show him the coordinates and get him his genetic ID processed it was a simple procedure. "We're a top secret organization. Not many know of our existence. Please keep it that way. You can review our procedures when we get to base." Her voice friendly but firm, seemed like, Zoom just got himself a new gig bigger than he had ever imagined and a family to go with it.

[Done This Thread I think. ]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top