The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) Empty A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana)

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 1:35 am

High above the streets of Edmonton, a girl hovered in the air. She seemed to crackle with electricity. Her eyes were locked on an area in the downtown section of the city. Large skyscrapers blocked her view but she could see her target still. finally she seemed to drop, a trail of crackling power followed her as she flew at fast speeds. the girls speed fell and she fell, landing gently on the ground. People didn't notice her as she looked like many of the teenagers walking around the city. Her black skirt with almost uniform like top matched the street festival going on perfectly. Nobody noticed her land in the square. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for her target. after a few minutes she spotted him, walking slowly, shadowing the man. she heard rumors of the mans evils from the united states. Nobody was able to catch him. Kisrath moved slowly, dodging people with ease. she had to catch the man doing something, anything.

Finally the man walks over to one of the vans. He climbs in and the girl behind the counter vanishes. Her body crackles with electricity as the man comes back out, and the woman doesn't reappear. Slowly the girl goes and looks. She sees the body of the woman, pale faced and as still as death. she gasps and jumps high in the air, flying over and landing on the mans back shoving his face into the cement. "finally caught in the act. Your going away for a long time." People around them scream. She calms them down and lifts the man up by the scruff of his neck, delivering him to nearby authorities. "This is the one you have been searching for for the last few months. Your welcome." She watches him get arrested and walks away, now getting stares as she walked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) Empty Re: A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana)

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 2:02 am

Harpoon woke up with a splitting headache. "Ugh... Where am I?" He asked himself quietly. He looked around and saw that he was in an old empty building. There were boxes piled everywhere. He seemed to be in a room on the second floor. Harpoon wasn't tied up or anything, so he walked over to one of the boxes. He opened one, and inside was a huge load of small sacks. He opened a sack, and inside was a fine light pink powder. He remembered what he was doing before he was knocked out. He was in his home city of Perth in Australia, when he heard rumors of a new drug. It was called blood-sugar, due to it being made partially out of animal blood. He had snuck into a shipment of the drugs, but he was suddenly knocked out. Harpoon snuck up the stairs and onto the roof. He looked at the civilization around him. "This isn't Perth..." He said. Harpoon looked up. It had started to rain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) OCEANHarpoon_zpsce81c532
Warlach572
Warlach572

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana) Empty Re: A day in Edmonton, Alberta (Closed to war and lafiana)

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 2:15 am

Kisrath looked up towards the sky as it began to rain. She swore to herself and flew into the air. Hitting the fastest speed she could, she went straight for the nearest empty warehouse on the east side of town. She had to get out of the rain. She hissed in pain as the rain got heavier and landed heavily on the ground, the earth cracking slightly as lightning began to move around her wildly from the heavy rain. She crawled in through an open window and collapsed onto the ground close to the centre of the room. The lightning died down around her and she breathed deeply. Her one weakness was water when she wasn't prepared for it. If she wasn't prepared, it was incredibly painful for her.

After a few minutes she stood up slowly. looking around. She thought back. Knowing this warehouse was supposed to be abandoned. Slowly she opened a box and looked carefully. "Looks like.. red sugar?" She walked over to the door of the place and opened it up, washing the powder off her hand. she had to figure it out.

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 2:50 am

Harpoon heard a sound coming from back inside the building. He crept down the stairs. He saw a girl looking over the boxes. This wasn't good. She could be working for the drug dealers. Harpoon saw his Spear-gun leaning against the wall opposite him. He crept slowly forward, and then dashed towards the Spear-gun and snatched it up. Now that he had his weapon, he could announce his presence. "Who are you, where is this, and why are you here?" He asked tentatively. This was really bad. Harpoon got really nervous around girls. He just hoped he could keep his head and get back to Perth.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 3:01 am

Kisrath heard some scuffling coming from the left of her. She looked directly at the man and turned to face him. She immediately went onto the defensive. The man appeared to be average height and used a ranged harpoon as a weapon. The girls body lights up in wild white lightning. she glares at the man seeing him as a threat. "I am Kisrath. North american Hero. We are in the city of Edmonton alberta. In Canada. Now. I'll have to ask you the same questions. Who are you, why are you here, and are you involved with this operation?" She didn't exactly know what was going on, but she was sure as hell going to find out.

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 3:57 am

The girl seemed to be some sort of hero. Harpoon took his wetsuit's helmet off and smiled. "Hi Kisrath. They call me Harpoon back in Perth, which is where I live. I don't know how I got here, I was knocked out in Perth and I woke up here. I was tracking a group of drug dealers, when I saw that they were trafficking in a new drug. It is called blood-sugar, because it looks like sugar and uses animal blood. Anyone who takes it will be constantly craving for more. If they don't take some every 24 hours, they die in intense pain. I was trying to get into the place where they were storing a shipment of the stuff, but I was knocked out. I then woke up in this room." He explained. "I need to get back to Perth, but I would like to do some investigating around here. Is that okay with you miss?" He asked politely.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 12:25 pm

The girl nodded to him. Not stepping any closer to him, the lightning covering her body died down and only concentrated lightning in her hands remained. "Nice to meet you. So this is a new drug? Interesting effects. So the next question is how do we destroy it?" She pulled out a mobile phone, calling the authorities and explaining the situation. She was nodding and said a few yes's and hung up. "Now.. I'm sure you know that was the police. They are coming. and unfortunately, your under arrest. Now you can wait for them to get here and go quietly... Or I'll pump a hundred thousand volts of electricity into you and drag you in by your big toe.." She grinned and looked him down. "Your choice."

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 12:55 pm

Harpoon wasn't surprised. "Okay, I will comply. But threatening? Really? you could just ask. I mean, I can regenerate easily when its raining, so I could take you on, but that would be impolite. Now my question is, If you are so chummy with the police, where is your badge? Or is vigilante work legal in Canada? You need to be a member of the police force anyway to arrest me, so you are just imposing your own law, which is Illegal." He ranted. He calmed down and looked at Kisrath. "I am so sorry, I sometimes get mad. Anyway, what will you be doing while I am talking to the police Kisrath? He asked politely.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 1:06 pm

Kisrath couldn't help but to chuckle at the boys words. "It's not about being chummy with the police SERVICE. The police have not been a force since the early 1900's. Reason being, they can't touch me because I am so powerful, and I do good. so they leave me alone and listen to me when I give them somebody or information. My badge, is my electro charged fist. And I can arrest you. Section 494 of the criminal code dictates that anyone can arrest somebody with a good enough reason." the girl looked at harpoon with her red eyes. they almost seemed to look right through him. "you won't be talking long if that is all the information you know. and I'm sure your hungry. So am I. I want to get some pizza. I heard edmonton has some great pizza places."

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 1:27 pm

Harpoon was surprised at Kisrath's offer. "Okay. I could go for some pizza." He said. He sat there until the police came in and took him off. They put him in a room for a few minutes and then sent in an officer. He was asked a few questions, which he answered truthfully. They let him go, and he stood outside the police station, wondering what he was supposed to do now.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 1:30 pm

The girl was sitting on top of a roof, watching the police station. when the boy walked out she jumped down, landing gracefully on the ground. "So you were telling the truth after all. Good. Shall we go?" She began walking towards the north. Expecting him to follow. the rain had slowed down to only a slight drizzle, almost more like a mist. So she was fine, and only feeling a slight tingle. "So tell me more about those drugs the police now have seized. I want to know how big this operation is and how it can be put to a stop."

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 2:00 pm

Harpoon followed Kisrath. "Well I am a hero around Perth, so monitoring crime there is my business. I suspect that the operation is at an international level. They must be shipping the drugs to every country. The Perth section of the operation doesn't actively produce the drugs, but they receive shipments. They also send shipments back to the production area, and that was the shipment I was trying to sneak into and get evidence. If I ended up here, that must mean the drug is produced here." He explained. Kisrath definitely seemed like she could handle busting the operation by herself. Once again Harpoon wasn't needed. Harpoon let out a small sigh.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 2:06 pm

She nodded without looking at him. "Well welcome to Edmonton. If the drug is produced here that means we have around 100 kilometers of area to search. If we narrow it down to areas that have buildings large enough to produce that large amount then we actually only have about 20 kilometers of space to search." She stops in her tracks and looks up, seeing a small pizza place but the aroma inside is mouth watering. She walks in and orders a large pepperoni for herself. "What will you be having war? Get anything you want. It's on me."

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 2:22 pm

Harpoon looked at Kisrath. "You like pepperoni pizza too? Awesome!" He exclaimed. He ordered a pepperoni as well. "Okay then, so we have to check all the places where this could be manufactured. But there is one thing I don't get. The drug is made with animal blood, and you can just get that in a store, even getting it off the black market is a pain. How did they get all this animal blood?" He asked worriedly. He received a call on his cell phone. "Excuse me for a moment." He said to Kisrath. He took the call. "Lance! Where the hell have you been?!" The voice on his phone yelled. He set it to mute so the caller couldn't hear anything. He closed the phone and turned it off. "Wrong number." He said to Kisrath. "Now what were we talking about again?" He asked.

Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafiana July 14th 2013, 2:29 pm

The girl regarded the boy suspiciously for a moment and paid for the pizza. Then she went to sit and wait for it to be ready. "See that's the thing. It wouldn't be hard at all. If it is made with animal blood then we have to check out local hunters as well as the butchers that the hunters go to to skin the animals and collect the meat. Clearly this has to do with them. To my knowledge there is... 3 places that do that kind of work within the edmonton area." She thought for a moment. "What else is it made of..? I need to know all the facts about this drug." She waited, watching harpoon patiently for his answer.

Lafiana's power grid
Spoiler:

Kisrath's power grid
Spoiler:
Lafiana
Lafiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top