The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Zero the Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Sage
Zero the Hero I_vote_lcapZero the Hero I_voting_barZero the Hero I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zero the Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zero the Hero Empty Zero the Hero

Post by Mr. Strange June 15th 2013, 1:44 am

My tablet broke... Looks like I can't actually draw Zero yet.

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Zero
Title: The Almighty Idiot
Alignment: LG
Race: Did ted win? (human, white)
Hair: Brown?
Eyes: Brown?
Height: 7ft
Weight: 300 lbs
Blood type: Fruit juice? ( O type)

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description): 
How he sees/draws himself
Zero drawing himself:

How he really looks like:
(I'll draw him when I get a new tablet)

A towering and massive seven foot man with a very large and unkept beard to match his long, brown, and dirty hair. He wears a superhero shirt (that I planned on being someone publicly recognized of being a legit hero but I haven't done enough research on) that's a little tattered, worn, and very dirty with denim jeans that look like they've also been through hell and back. He carries a duffle bag slung around his shoulders that's full of useless things he picks up off the ground. Even his boots are on the verge of falling apart.

Personality: He's far to dumb to be burden with stress. He's the a big lovable idiot that just wants to do the right thing but he doesn't understand how things work and needs constant explaining and guidance. He's very easy to trick and a very strong and powerful man but, if given the choice, he'd rather hug someone to death then fight them. With his strength, that's rather likely. He has the mind set of a seven year old which leads him to more trouble for the people around him then himself. 

History: Ted doesn't remember much. He just knows he's always wanted to be a super hero when he was a kid and that his family went away a long long time ago and "got lost" as he would describe it. Being a big, intimidating, and powerful man has stopped many from even attempting to get close to him and sadly being mentally impaired has scared off people as well. It doesn't bother him much. He still remembers to carry that goofy smile he has to show he's alright. His pockets are full of things he finds "interesting" like rocks and colorful nick nacks he calls "treasure".

A little girl of the age of 10 is practically glued to Zero's side. Madeline was always abused by her mother. She beat her when ever she felt like it when her own life was dragging her down. One day, Madeline met Ted. After pouring her heart out about her situation, Ted simply picked her up, put her on his shoulders, and started walking the opposite way, proud of himself because he found a new friend AND he was doing a good deed. No one has been able to explain to him this was a crime and not a soul was ever able to separate them. Eventually, after months of struggling with a lot of funds going down the drain, the local police actually gave up. There was so much property damage and medical bills pilling up that they ended up dropping it entirely. Even outsmarting Ted and taking her away behind his back only threw him into a childish panic that did far more bad then good.

Zero has always been his superhero name but the name he goes by with Madeline is Ted or Teddy because he's a big old grizzly teddy bear to her.

Power(s): 
-He's impossibly strong, second to a mere handful of people with special abilities
-His durability would appear to most to be on godly terms
-Regen within what ever is acceptable to his 7 ability stat points.

Weakness
-He's literally retarded. He can easily be out smarted. Anything new to him, anything interesting or "cool" looking to him can distract him and even make him forget what he's doing in the first place.
-Without Madeline, common sense is out the window. He goes into an uncontrollable and childish fit. He wont kill anybody but he will break a lot of things and cause a lot of damage. Clearly the group is limited to a ten year old's knowledge of the world.

Grid:
Intelligence:1
Occult:0
Strength:8
Speed:2
Durability:8
Ability:7
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1
Mr. Strange

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Zero the Hero Empty Re: Zero the Hero

Post by The Bolt June 26th 2013, 4:12 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top