The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Post by Hanna June 21st 2013, 1:49 am

"Because walking around naked is not socially acceptable in my culture," Salone said, picking up her car keys. She twirled them around her finger, "no you cannot take those off. You're going to need them if you want to blend in. If you stick out there will be predators."  
Generally of the leering male kind. She sighed, "Please Artemis, I'm not feeling well and I really don't need the extra attention. I want to run to Penny, get your blood drawn, then come back home, and sleep."
Salone was already starting to feel spiking pains in her lower abdomen and she winced, looking down at her keys. Sasha whined at her and pawed at her leg. Salone ran her fingers over her fur and looked back at Artemis, "Come on."
She said, heading back towards the car.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime)

Post by Artemis June 21st 2013, 8:39 am

"So I can take on any predators here." said Artemis grumpily, still picking at the pieces of clothing. But she honored Salone in not taking them off. Salone winced at something and Artemis looked at her confused. "Are you ok? You didn't transform?" asked Artemis. She followed Salone to the car, or she guessed that's what it was. "So these metal beetles are called cars..." said Artemis. She hoped in the front passenger seat. The seats felt weird. Following Salone's lead she struggled to get herself buckled, before giving up for a moment, trying again and getting it. Artemis grimaced, the strap hugged tightly against her body, but was more uncomfortable then the skins Salone was making her wear. She started to have a bit of a panic attack when the car started up and started to move. She tried to get out of the car but couldn't figure out how to open the door or remove the strap. She stayed scared out of her mind till the car turned off at their destination. Artemis was breathing heavily at this moment. "S-So what is getting my blood drawn." said Artemis between heavy breaths.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 22nd 2013, 1:10 pm

Salone sighed, "Not these kinds, they sneak attack."
Males tended to do this, she knew it all too well.
The woman sighed and started the car and drove, the entire time Artemis was gripping the sides of the seat, her face pale and strained.
"Let me guess, you don't like cars that much?" Salone asked, with a hint of a smile in her voice. Salone reached over and unbuckled her seat, as well as Artemis' and got out. She also opened her friend's door.
"They put a needle in your skin and take out blood. I had it done earlier today," She said tapping the inside of her elbow.  "It hurts a little bit but it's not that bad." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Birds of a Feather (Closed To Anime) - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 25th 2013, 2:01 pm

"M-My first time in one." said Artemis getting out of the car as fast as she humanly could. She fell on the ground, her body shaking. "How can you go into those things, It's unnatural, scary and evil." When she stopped shaking less she stood back up. "What's a needle?" asked Artemis. Although the thought of having something put into her skin sounded uncomfortable, if it helped Salone it would be worth it? Right? She followed Salone into the building doing her best not to pick at the clothes she was wearing.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 28th 2013, 8:59 pm

Salone smiled, "I can tell."
She walked over to her friend and layed a gently hand on her shaking arm. "They are only evil if you haven't grown up with them."
They walked together up to the family clinic, quite for a few moments. "A needle... is a... well... I'm not sure how to describe it. I shall show it to you in a few moments."
Salone opened the door for her and they entered.
A solid wall of bleach, sick, and old people hit her in the face. Salone crinkled her nose and walked up to the desk.
"Hey, Penny on break yet?"
The secretary smiled, "She will be done in five minutes, dear."
"Ok, thanks." Salone flashed her a smile before sitting down on a chair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 5th 2013, 12:18 am

(You could of posted more then that XD Not giving me much to work with)

Artemis walked slowly into the office, her nose cringing she sat in the chair next to Salone. She moved as close to Salone as possible. Something... something about this place she didn't like. It seemed to clean, and whatever that stench was was driving her nuts. She tugged on Salone's shoulder and whispered into her ear. "C-Can we go, I don't like this place. Something about it seems off." said Artemis nervously, Her eyes darting around the room.

(Crappy post is crap, sorry)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 7th 2013, 11:37 pm

"Wait a few minutes," Salone said quietly.
At that moment Penny walked into the room, her nose glued to a clipboard. Her pale brown hair was tied back and a pen tucked behind her ear, she smiled at Salone and Artemis before telling the Secretary that she was going to take an early lunch.
She placed the clipboard on the desk and walks over to Salone and Artemis, steering them outside with a light touch.
"What is up?"
Salone explained the situation to Penny before the woman turned her eyes on the fellow shape shifter, "I'm Penny." She introduced herself. The trio walked to subway and Penny asked Artemis a series of questions. Age, name, where she was born, how she got her powers, and other things of that nature.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 14th 2013, 11:09 pm

Artemis followed this girl, Penny. She smelt nicer then the place she worked, but still had the lingering sent of it. Artemis couldn't help but smell the girl, but resisted licking her once she decided she liked the smell. But then came the questions, some she Didn't know the answer to. "I don't know, Artemis, No Idea, just happened after spending time with my pack. I was just able to turn into a wolf and then I learned I could change into other animals. My pack was quite proud of me, we held a lot of land." It was all really Artemis could answer. She hoped it was able to help Penny help Salone.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 15th 2013, 12:23 am

Penny nodded and then walked into Subway, the tiles glistening as she walked in. Her mind would remember everything, exactly the way it was. Clothing, day, temperature, and who said it.
"Hmn... would you mind if I took a blood sample after I got home tonight? That way I can compare genetics, to see where Salone's went wrong."
Salone was getting sandwiches at this time, getting her regular sandwich, as well as Penny's. On Artimis' she spit-balled and got a meat lover with lettuces and tomatoes. She came back over playing with her dragon medallion around her neck. Salone sat down across from Penny and wordlessly passed out the sandwiches and drinks.
"Everything is wrong with me," She muttered flashing a grin at the two.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 16th 2013, 1:44 pm

"Uhh... sure I guess." said Artemis, not exactly sure what a blood test was. Salone explained it a bit earlier but she still didn't know what it was. "It will help Salone right?" It was around that point when Salone returned. Something smelt good, really good. And before she could asked what smelled so good a sandwich was placed in front of her. "That's not true." said Artemis. "You make cupcakes." It was a bad joke, but a joke none of the less. Artemis dug into the sandwich, but stopped and removed the veggies in it. The taste was funny and she didn't like it. She returned to digging into her sandwich like a wild animal. Juices from the meats and the sauce on the sandwich got all over her face, but after a few seconds the sandwich was gone and Artemis attempted to like the remainder of the sandwich off of herself while staying in human form.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 16th 2013, 7:14 pm

Salone grinned at the joke before handing Artemis a napkin, “I still do manage to screw things up.”
She sat the pop in front of her and took the liberty of getting her a sprite because she had no clue what to get her. “But I can cook pretty well according to some.”
Salone hadn’t had a proper dinner at home in a long time because of the chaos going on in her life but she would give just about anything to have a calm quite dinner that didn’t have a serial killer involved. Penny smiled at the two interacting; it was good Salone had a friend to converse with. Penny started in on her sandwich before saying, “Yes it should help her and it should identify the root of the problem.”

Penny was determined to help Salone get better, she was like a little sister to her after all.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 19th 2013, 12:19 pm

Artemis took the napkin from Salone and smelt it. Was it more food. Curiously she used her tongue to taste it, obviously not food. It tasted like the paper from the cupcakes. She just put the napkin down, not knowing what to do with it. "If it will help I'll do it." said Artemis. She looked over the other two, they where still eating while she on the other hand was already done. Normal humans must eat slow.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 19th 2013, 2:47 pm

Salone chuckled, remembering last time she had handed Artemis a napkin.

“It’s for cleaning your face off,” Salone picked her own up and showed her, demonstrating with her own face. Then Salone went back to her sandwich, scowling at the talk of a cure. She was so sick of it and Penny seemed to obsess over it.

“Enough,” Salone said quietly. “Enough of the cures just stop it. I just want a lunch with my friends is that too much to ask?”

Penny sobered up immediately and went back to her sandwich. Salone sighed and apologized, "Sorry... its just with everything going on..."

Penny nodded, "I understand Salone. Now eat your sandwich."

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 19th 2013, 11:57 pm

"Normal humans don't eat much to they." said Artemis, poking at the remains of her sandwich wrapper. Miming what Salone showed her she wiped her mouth with the napkin. "You guys have weird habits, using this strange thing to clean your mouth." said Artemis, not realizing how disgusting that must of sounded. She waited for the two to finish. "So now do I get my blood taken?" asked Artemis slightly sounding nervous.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 20th 2013, 12:30 am

Salone chuckled at Artemis; the girl was always continuing to amuse her.
“Generally no, we tend not to eat a bunch because normal humans don’t expend as much energy as we do,” Salone explained, “But I’m constantly eating so most people can’t tell. Being clean is another part of our culture that is important; if you smell bad it’s not good.”
Penny answered her question quickly, “We can do it now if you want, and it hurts kind of, like being poked by a thorn. It’s a needle that is poked into your vein and we pull out blood. It’s really easy.” Penny stood and led them out of the shop and back over to Salone’s car where she pulled out a case. “Hold your arm out please.”
It was over in a matter of seconds, Salone offered a hand to squeeze as the needle went in and out.
“There, done,” Penny held out a red vial with blood.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 20th 2013, 10:14 pm

Artemis nodded at Penny's question. The wait was starting to make her nervous and Artemis wanted to help Salone as fast as possible. Artemis followed penny to the car, which to her is an evil demon but they two seemed to rely on it. She held out her arm and the needle went in her arm. Artemis moved around uncomfortably, this did not feel like a thorn. She struggled not to run when she saw her blood coming out of her arm. Salone held her hand out for Artemis and she was squeezing it as hard at she could.

However it was soon over and Artemis ducked behind Salone. "That did not feel like a needle, that thing is evil" said Artemis. She shifted around nervously she was happy she was helping Salone but she didn't like what just happened. "W-well since it over I-I guess I should be going." said Artemis. She twitched a bit more before saying the next thing really fast. "IthinkIshouldgoI'llseeyoulaterbye!" At the point Artemis transformed to a bird and flew away. She needed some space.

(end of topic)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top