The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  Empty Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]

Post by Saileyra May 14th 2013, 12:55 pm

Final Calibrations had been completed, Sai was surrounded by drones in the OCEAN H.Q. it was finally completed recently she had found this African American male recently. Bringing him to the Philippines she hired the finest of doctors to recreate him. Make him come back to life but this time as a W.E.A.P.O.N. He was complete, fit to be a genius, adaptation. Understanding of the human world and was complete to be the predator and soon maybe the leader of the Hybrid Squadron. It would be the first of the many, the robotics that was comprehensive.

The first cyborg of this world fit with X.E.T.A tech? Who only knew, it would be a matter of time before the others moved into this place. The hall were large, glowing, they were beautiful. She marveled at the creation of this place. It had taken weeks for her to create it. It was a good taste of the form one again. She was hungry but it would be due time before she actually had a meal. She wanted to be here when they activated W.E.A.P.O.N and actually got him into this world..he would be the revolution for the human technology.

Then again, creating this headquarters already fucked up the time line probably. She didn't care, it would not be found. It was high-tech, futuristic, but not to far along the line. Kitchens would not materialize food, everything just had that sleek look. White lab, the lights of bright shown down, typing on a computer: "Activate W.E.A.P.O.N." In moments, he would activate and come to life once more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  Empty Re: Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]

Post by Venus May 18th 2013, 6:54 pm

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

The word's bounded like the voice of genesis. As soon as the waves echo'd into his ears, W.E.A.P.O.N's brown eyelid shot open, revealing a beautiful brown eye, and on the opposite side, his dimmed eye began to glow brighter and brighter before it became a bright emissive blue. His body suspended within a tube, his eyes looked around for a second like a babe examining the light for the first ever time. His fingered hand extended forward, and pushed against the glass his eyes looked onto the attractive figure of the women before him. He remained there for several seconds, before the fluid containing him began to gradually flow out the back, allowing his feet to touch the floor. Clunk, Clunk. Both of the metallic feet thudded onto the metallic grid of the tubes floor, and he lowered both his arms to his side, blinking once.

It took a while, but his ears heard the loud glass like screech of the tube's front door sliding over to release the W.E.A.P.O.N. His hands remained at his side, before he walked out on the ramp, his body glimmering in the light of the Lab. His eyes scanned the body of Sailerya, locking onto her face like a vice, highlighting her cheeks, nose and facial structure. He closed his eyes again, reading the dossier which appear on his face, green and blue interfaces within his eye allowing him to surf the information about her to his leisure.

His eyes opened once more, and he looked her dead in the eye, with an emotion in his human eye which could be described as love. His hand closed into a fist beside him and his mouth turned into a small, that of a happy man.

"Identity confirmed: Mommy."

The words were robotic and monotone, but it was clear they were spoken with pure adoration. He continued to stare at her, his hands by his side unmoving, while his retinas continued to scan this new and bright world around him. He looked at his metallic stub hand, an then his normal one, scanning both of them in turn, before his back straightened and he stood in a sort've salute pose.

"What are your orders, Mommy?"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  Empty Re: Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]

Post by Saileyra May 20th 2013, 1:52 pm

The glass dome he was in filtrated, the liquid spilled and he had stepped out. Alive, it was awesome how technology worked. She was a mad scientist sometimes, she enjoyed creating people..things, cyborgs like W.E.A.P.O.N. He was functional, he could comprehend emotions, he was still human in some ways but more machine in others. He did not have an override command, he had his independence, it was one whom had been saved..He was hit by a truck, hell, if he ever asked about himself..who he was she'd let him know, but sometimes it was best to leave most things unspoken.

Was this the first to call her mother? Yes, but it had a nice ring to it. Having a creature she considered her child none the less a creature accompany her in this new world. To understand how this new world worked..circulated and really bounced off each other to make some progress. Little do people understand how the technology worked. He was fit with X.E.T.A tech beyond this time. He would be a competitor even to the mist fit of computers. He had adaptation and that was something that was unnatural in this place. He had stared at her, grinning, it seemed almost to perfect. She crossed her arms nodding with a smirk on her face, "Correct."

She wasn't all that emotional, she really couldn't be, she was a leader. A warriors and all the same, she had to set the bar to a standard of her expectations. These people were family but not her real family, it made sense, she would treat them with the respect she given her siblings but they would never know the secrets within. This world would always be foreign it would never truly be home.. "My current orders are to learn the facility around you. This is your home. This is the place you come to when you are done wandering the world. I want you to learn that the people inside these walls are your allies." She said, giving these words to him distinctly and clearly. "You are part of a fight to neutralize evil. Petty criminals can go ignored but if there is a villain planning to level a city notify any of us we will take action to neutralize the threat. We maintain balance but we are far from heroes." She said, noding, giving him information, "You are a Child of OCEAN. Welcome."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus June 5th 2013, 3:39 pm

"Objective: Learn base."

W.E.A.P.O.N's mouth opened, after listening to his Matriarch's orders.
W.E.A.P.O.N's eye closed for a brief second, his ears taking in his beloved mother's Orders. His neck twisted on the spot, and his blue emissive eye's scanner ran over the walls of the building, his large arms rolled ready to initiate the movement programmes that had been riddled into his mind. His waist twisted, and he began to raise one of his feet into the air. It slammed into the floor, before the other followed it, a metallic hiss heard from the joints to release the pressure. His gigantic 9 foot body stood over a console, his metallic fingers twitched, and curled into a fist, before he extended his hand.

His mind began to access the databank stored within this computer, moving through data at remarkable speeds. Dossier's were inserted into his minds on the various members of staff within this compound as well as of their allies and known enemies. His mind continued to fish through the Database before he finally removed the data he desired. A large map was downloaded into his mind, every corridor of this place, iot's doors, it's defenses. All of it. His eyes fluttered open and closed as this got processed into his head. He backed the data up on his hardrive, as to make sure such information never left him unwillingly.

He turned to his Mother, and his mouth parted that beautiful monotonous voice emanated from his vocal box. He had recognized his Mother's face once more by the blue box around it in his vision, identifying facial features.

"Objective: Complete."

He replayed the last part of his Mother's speech, as to refresh her inferior human memory as to what he was now focusing on within his mind. He was more than capable of processing them both, however he had yet to gauge his Mother's Intelligence.

"This is your home. This is the place you come to when you are done wandering the world. I want you to learn that the people inside these walls are your allies. You are part of a fight to neutralize evil. Petty criminals can go ignored but if there is a villain planning to level a city notify any of us we will take action to neutralize the threat. We maintain balance but we are far from heroes. You are a Child of OCEAN. Welcome."

'Understood, Mommy.'
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 6th 2013, 10:51 am

The creature in front of her was superior than half the humans on the face of the planet. Her genius ran through him made him function if it were not for her and the few scientists around the planet would not leave for without. She knew he would function without her but to have one also within these walls she knew his vast array of abilities would fit him perfectly into the Hybrid Squadron. Nodding once, it was far from beyond them both that she knew of his mental capabilities. "Come we test your combat system." She said, her voice simple, rather straight to the point. It was nice having some XETA tech walking around this place it was all the more fucking homely.

Stoppign in a training room from across her private lab she would wait. Xeonix would be in the room as well, his arms crossed over one another as he approached Sai shifting he would turn into a bird. His metallic wings on a large scale as he flew across the way to land on her shoulder. Sai's eyes would wait, "Engage combat, W.E.A.P.O.N please test all your functions thoroughly. Fatality is not needed. Callibration of all functions need to be completed. Please engage your body to your combat memory drive." She said flatly, this meant she gave him the go to install his combat system and test them. She would be willing to fight against him, was he just too confident or just knew what the fuck she was doing? Of course.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus June 9th 2013, 5:48 pm

W.E.A.P.O.N's audio functions downloaded her orders, and his blue eye had the fate shape of a dial, swirling around as in it were a loading function. His body stood still and froze for about 5 seconds, his fingers curled around themselves into fists, before his eye returned to normal, the loading symbol dissipating from his eyes. He began to walk forward towards his mistress, before his hand turned and looked at his hand, the metallic stub of one anyway. His mind broadcasted instructions to the weaponry, before it's wrist joint twisted and extended into a large, yet slender tube. He held it up, and more tubes began to fill up this one, a distinctive rattling heard as he did so. A chain of sorts came from his back, connecting to his elbow, while his back opened up to reveal a panel of sorts, which began to drain the artificial light from the air around him, parts of his gun glowing a bright blue.

His arm rattled and a rhythmic clicking was heard as he extended his hand forward, and he twisted his feet as if he were bracing himself for some form of recoil. The tubes within the larger one began to spin around, slowly and first but as time went by their speed increased and increased before W.E.A.P.O.N raised his arm into the air, aiming it in the general direction of his target. Suddenly, a near deafening onslaught of noise screeched from the tubes, as solidified light shot out in a high caliber style, each bullet tearing into the Target, bullet after goddam bullet. The target still stood, as it had been specifically designed to withstand large trauma due to the many impressive beasts within the OCEAN corporation. The tube's began to glow red at the end, heating up to near-boiling levels, before W.E.A.P.O.N lowered his arm, the bullets stopping their flow, and the tubes slowly began to decrease in velocity. When the noise finally stopped and the gun lay silent, W.E.A.P.O.N turned to his Mother, and nearly smiled.

"Objective Complete, Mommy.

W.E.A.P.O.N's hand twisted around, and each of the tubes slowly descended back to his fore-arm, and the fold over metal calmly covered up the hole they had extended from, leaving it nothing but a metallic stub like it was before. His blue eyes turned lovingly towards his mother's own, and his eyes scanned her face once more automatically, in order to confirm that it was infact her. And as time went by, it slowly began to calibrate a record of her personality, to help encase a shape shifter attempted to mimic her appearance. Also plan ahead, and adapt. That is what W.E.A.P.O.N was downloaded with, and this is how he shall use it. His blue eyes glew alittle more as he scanned his own system, and he continued to stare at his mommy, Unblinking.

"Mommy, I am detecting I have nano-bots within my body capable of emulating the abilties and skills of the folllowing..."

He paused for a moment, preparing to make a list.

"-Meta-humans.
-Aliens.
-Robotic entities.
-Magi.
-Skilled Humans.
-Animals.
-Elementals.

Would you like me to test the following protocols as well?"

W.E.A.P.O.N's words would've sounded eager, eager to please, if he was capable of emotional tone.

click image for bio
Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 13th 2013, 10:34 am

It was only a matter of time before he was programmed and things were ready to go. His guns connected and he had finished the dummy off with the rail cannon from his arm. He was part of the Hybrid Squadron, he was her creation and her child at that. Did she have a sentimental touch to this creature? Maybe, he was part of her liege but there would be one problem she thought of reprogramming he could be turned against her. Now that would be a problem wouldn't it? It would have to be fixed now better than later her own intelligence spiralled recognizable as she crossed her arms watching him. 

Of course he was capable of emotional tone, he would eventually have emotion like all XETA tech. So intelligent they comprehend and adapt to emotion. This was the flaw he would eventually face but for now he was capable moving strong. She would explain to him her next and final calibration, loyalty. Hopefully, that here would be a wire, a hard drive to O.C.E.A.N or at least her alone. "W.E.A.P.O.N next thing I want you to do is calibrate your own specialized program to not be deprogrammed. With O.C.E.A.N we will give you the freedom to adapt and do as you please. The evil villains of this world will not allow you to do so. They will not allow you to be the creature I designed you to be. You are gentle but vicious, this I do not want to be rid of. If someone tries to take away your mind you will be fit to adapt. Understand? You will not be hackable. That is an order. The final goal in your calibration is to develop a hyper-advanced consciousness. This will enable you to have emotions and free-will. In your beginning stages you are vulnerable, be careful."

With her final steps in notion, she felt she had no more use to do as she had. The man in front of her was still a man none the less. Half machine, half man, and he and her knew that. He was a smart machine cyborg and they both would not let that go undone. Crossing her arms, she scanned his face in return as she had him, "I believe I have covered all the calibrations I wanted. Do you have any questions W.E.A.P.O.N? Before I let you out into the world to do as you please." She said curiously, raising her brow, it was his chance to ask questions she wouldn't deny him of. His previous identity, who he was, is anything. She would not lie to the machine she had created.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle June 20th 2013, 4:58 pm

*I'm aborting this topic because i'm actually too lazy to post. you're eligible for experience, i'm not. Sorry, but I seriosuly have problems with posting to more than one thread. I hope you'll understand. Prehaps we will open this up again sometime, but I doubt it.*

Final Configurations. [ Closed to W.E.A.P.O.N ]  WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top