The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_vote_lcapHero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_voting_barHero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_vote_lcapHero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_voting_barHero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) Empty Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona)

Post by Mykel Thames May 8th 2013, 10:39 pm

As Mykel was running around the city doing basic things like getting food to take back home he heard from a source something special was coming into town today. He did not have any other information but it did not matter all he needed was to stick around after he ran home. He took a cab into the woods and had made it to his house. He stepped out and the driver popped the trunk. Just wait here please, I need a ride into town as well. He said to the driver as he ran inside and place his bags down. He pulled the door to locking it behind him. He turned around and ran over to the car shutting the trunk and closing the back door as he sat down in the uncomfortable seat.

Alright thank you for waiting. He said this as they drove off from in front of his house and turned around to head back to town. It was a short while until he reached Los Angeles but it came up quickly. The guy liked to drive fast but it did not bother Mykel. The faster he got back the better it was for him. He made his way to the outskirts of town and decided he would walk from there. He paid the guy and got out. He had the guy drop him off because he seen 7 older gentlemen huddling in a tight pack trying listen to what one another was whispering. Mykel got as close as he could and heard a guy talking about his boss being a powerful meta. He thought it was interesting.

After that he over heard them talking about a robbery at the Los Angeles Federal Bank. He did not want to be late so he decided to quickly move. It took him about 30 minutes to find the bank and he looked around. He wondered how soon it would be happening. He walked inside and took a seat near the front door. he would have first view of when they came in barging. After a while had past t was just like they said. They were here with around 10 guy ready to take what they wanted. Mykel reasoned with them for a little while and set against the counter watching these guys trying to get away after their failed attempt. Just a few more minutes and he would pounce and end this squabble for it was shaming to have someone fight you that have week people.

Last edited by Mykel Thames on May 11th 2013, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) Empty Re: Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona)

Post by Saileyra May 9th 2013, 12:25 pm

To Be Or Not To Be..That Is the Question..
Often enough, many people find those questions circulating through their mind. Here she was yet again, at another bank scene, where there was another heist going on. There was people frolicking back and forth she had seen another go into the squabble. The police were aligned in the back into the scene, it seemed like these people were a lot less organized than the New York Folk. They didn't really have a plan, it seemed like there was less in numbers. Hell, she counted dozens in the New York Heist.

Deciding to look pretty she took a step towards the tape, hands crossing over one another, the gloves that suited her fingers were graphene spider silk. Matching the rest of the clad back outfit, hugging each curve, at her hips was a studded belt. On her shoulders, a menacing looking bird with 33 tails nine feet tall, it's red glowing eyes stared at the cop. It was metallic looking but the metal was red, giving it the eerie life of a phoenix. Gazing at the cop, he gazed back at her. He was in his mid-twenties, he seemed starry-eyed, confused with her appearance. Rubbing his head, his hat lifting revealing some of his blonde locks, matching his blue eyes. "I would suggest backing up ma'am. It is unsafe, orders are orders."

Tilting her head she gingerly stepped under the tape, her body moving past him, he grabbed her wrist. "Ma'am, please do not make me use force." Sai glanced gently she moved her hand out of his grasp her eyes staring into him like daggers. "I don't want to hurt you.." She said, her voice flat, simple and rather straight to the point. The second time around she was learning, cops were part of the system..part of the hero complex? She wasn't sure. "I am going." She said flatly, without further adieu, she walked straight into the front doors. Leaning against the wall she would wait, her eyes scanned the people seeing..disorganization how they were reasoned by Mykel. If they realy wanted it they would have shot him for it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) Empty Re: Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona)

Post by Mykel Thames May 9th 2013, 8:27 pm

The guys were getting auctions and it seemed like they were getting riled up a little more and more as time went by. It was a stand off between them and the cops that seemed like it would go on forever. People had gathered around him, but maybe it was his presence of power that made everyone go into a clinch for him. People who were not meta had weird senses like unworldly senses. It was like the instincts of a animal. Maybe that was the same reason the guys always kept and eye on him.

Suddenly a person just come bursting through the front door and stopping to lean against a wall. She seen the people all huddled over Mykel but she was not suspecting anything. Mykel looked at her knowing what she was. no one person would be stupid enough to just barge into a bank that was being robbed by uneasy random pedestrians. They immediately looked at her guns loaded and pointed down the path. Mykel quickly took his stand making half of them divert their gun away from the newcomers path onto his. He walked his way out of the group over to the right placing himself on the girls right diagonal side placing the gunners some what in the middle. If he had to attack them he did not want to spear her with a strip of air.

Now why don't we just calm down. No one needs to get shot since some random person walked in. If anyone should be placed in danger it should be me and you should use me to get what you want. My life is worth bargaining for trust me.
The talk he gave put the guys at ease and they had lowered their gun a little to far. Now it was time. He threw his hand down pointing toward the ground dislodging the guns from their grasp. He then held both hands out as if he was holding a giant cylinder and as he did they all flew into the middle being held down by his power. Yep my work is done. He liked not killing when he could capture someone. If these had been stronger people and who would not give up then he would have gone for the kill.

Alright everyone run outside to the police and they will help from then on. As he said the people slowly rose and walked out the door and made their way over to the crime fighters. The police then shouted for the meta to come out quietly as well. Well people could not be trusted to keep a simple secret. he stood there with the people under his control looking at the woman.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel May 10th 2013, 1:49 pm

The Black Angel had flown into L.A. for a brief stay, the West Coast was a bastion for the Triad in the United States, and she intended to deliver several crippling blows to their West Coast empire from the information she'd gained in her operations against the gang in Chicago. She was focusing her efforts on several Triad big fish, as she'd learned several "White Paper Fans" were operating in and around the Los Angeles area, running several of the Triads West Coast banks and investment firms, which were used to launder the money the underground society was sending back to China. If everything went as planned, the Black Angel would be able to drastically impact this flow, at least for awhile, but when do things ever go as planned?

For now the Black Angel was more interested in what the "City of Angels" had to offer, as she was still waiting for all the "White Paper Fans" to be in the same place at one time. It was true that her leaving the lucrative field of being a Soldier of Fortune had impacted her spending habits, but she'd confiscated enough money from the Triad to finance a third world country. Most of the money she either donated, or invested in hardware for her fight against the brutal gang, but she did take enough to make herself a little nest egg, and Rodeo Drive seemed as good a place as any to drop some cash.

While always alert, the Black Angels guard was about as low as it could get as she strolled Rodeo Drive, window shopping from high end boutique to the next. Her mind was however diverted from shopping when not one, but at least ten LAPD cruisers raced down the street. Never one to race into what wasn't her own battle, the Black Angel continued shopping. Try as she might however, she couldn't get her mind off whatever it was going on just down the street. So standing in front of a high end Italian fashion house, the Black Angel looked at the displays in the high windows, and then looked down the street, finally saying after several moments "Fuck it....", and headed down the street with several bags in tow.

Once she reached what looked like a bank, she could clearly see that some group of criminals had tried to rob the place, and then strangest thing happened.... Her friend Mykel Thames began walking outside, the hero having seemingly captured 10 would be thieves. The LAPD seemed less then welcoming to Mykel, which the Black Angel certainly found strange. She'd play this one out, and see what the LAPD wanted with Mykel, she had certainly busted friends out of worse situations in the past...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Angel

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 10th 2013, 10:46 pm

The man was reasoning, talking to them, this place so much different than home. People would have not been questioned, they would not have been asked to calm. What would it have been? Life or death? Ultimately, the race would begin in her world, the attack to suppress those who upset the balance. Things were different here? Wasn't it? She thought to herself, staring, how the world was changing moving..then again, this was a time in the past. Where there were many humans, where she herself, was considered 'meta human' when in her world she was far beyond that.

Seeing the men lower their guns, her eyebrow raised, why would someone do that? Lower their gun, they were stupid, the humans had seen the point to get what they need through one guy? Wasn't that an impossible task? Wasn't that a little dumb? Why trust someone on the opposite side? Why trust someone whom had been talking too much hoping for the right direction, knowingly..to stop their force. All of it confused her, this time, this world and how it all crumbled to become a ball of confusion.

A cylinder was made, in seconds, Mykel launched the giant cylinder, the people trapped; guns dropped, clanged and it seemed the 'hostages' filtered out. Eyebrow raised, she didn't say anything, she allowed him to continue his heroic's. She only analyzed how he handled it, how he approached it, although it was all alien to her. Made no sense, all of them, would have been eliminated and out of the picture for their actions. Albeit, she figured since they were over the weaker spectrum a weaker species could take care of them, no? Maybe this was the mentality of this other creature.

Not saying a word, her magenta eyes looking at him stared at the men stuck on the ground, then her eyes of magenta lifted. Intensely they stared, magenta hues, speckled with red giving an intense color of silver around the iris as her eyes stared back. She said nothing, her eyes stared at him, only she gave him a cocky grin. Her body slipping through the door amongst the crowd of hostages, almost disappearing in the crowd to only filter out amongst the police easily slipping into the tape her form leaning against a tree, eerie but in truth she had seen enough. Now to see the victor walk out in all his glory..

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames May 10th 2013, 11:47 pm

As he watched the girl slip out he had figured to follow her to see what her deal was. She was special and he knew that. He went for his follow when there seemed to be no more hostages running so he could not walk out there alone and use someone as a face shield so no one could see him. Now it was good. He sat back and figured one way to get out with no one noticing. As the cops were still in their demanding he walked over to a window leading to the side of the building.

It was annoying he could not walk out like a normal person let alone the alarms that were going off. He reached out and fire quickly did a circularize cut making a sheet of the glass separate from the rest. He lifted it and moved it out of the way. He then walked back over to the unconscious people and lifted them and set them all out side using his ability so he did not need to step out. He ran over to the side entrance he had made. He jumped through and made his way around the police without them seeing.

They were all focused on the criminals in awe seeing how they floated right on out basically like pronouncing themselves to the police. He had seen her leaning against the tree and moved in closer. He did not want to get to close or suspicion would grow. He found himself behind her and the tree she was on. He continued in closer trying to watch her and figure her out. By now she would have expected him behind her, but he was also looking at the seen watching to see what the police officers would do next.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel May 11th 2013, 1:52 am

Still remaining behind the line of LAPD cruisers, SWAT vans, and the first row of onlookers, the Black Angel watched the unusual spectacle quite closely. As the police and spectators alike were focused on the criminals who were floating towards the police, the Black Angel watched as Mykel made his way over to a woman whom had seemingly come from within the Los Angeles Federal Bank, she appeared to have spiked his interest, and the Black Angel could only really guess as to why.

Still intent to remain on the sidelines if she could, the Black Angel slipped behind several spectators, so she could view what was happening out of the view of any LAPD officers. She easily blended in as another aspiring model, singer, or starlet, out for some shopping, then perhaps lunch? If only looks weren't so deceiving, and people truly knew a highly trained assassin was among the crowd of shocked onlookers, whose business meetings, afternoon commutes, and high street shopping was interrupted by this attempted heist.

Just in case things got hairy however, her free hand moved down her body, and onto the handle of her Glock 9mm, which was holstered on her hip, but hidden from view by her leather jacket. She scanned the LAPD's containment area, seeing if any cops were attempting to make a move, before focusing her gaze back on the strange woman. Whatever happened from here, she'd be ready for anything. She just hoped Mykel was as well......

The Black Angel

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 May 11th 2013, 9:53 am

[If it's not closed, it's open, right?]

Come back to L.A., he said. It'd be fun, he said. The bluenette moved around the streets, trying to find some recent scene of the crime. One so bad that it required, apparently, what would look like a lot of the places military. Ahem. Either way, he moved rather quickly on foot until he found the place that three other roleplayer characters were or used to be, his scarlet eyes looking around the area in search of anything too suspicious. He himself stayed behind the police line, not wanting to make a big fuss. He always was the pacifist... anywho, he didn't want to cause more trouble than normal by indicating there was a metahuman here. Scooting as far as he thought he could, he got a good look at the scene.

Meanwhile, a description on how he looked. He wore a pale grey trenchcoat that went to his knees, coal black pants, and boots as dark as the night. He seemed to almost glow of a cyan energy, but he certainly had that cyan feel to him. His eyes, though narrowed, were a scarlet shade of red, with his hair being blue and messy, going down to his neck. His bangs went down to his eyes, and his overall face was somewhat girly. His body type was also quite feminine, nobody really knew why. Kaguya sported a near-neutral expression, as of this very moment; but it had a tint of worry... and a bit of crazy, too.

After all, what person would require this type of security to take them down? Then again, it could just be one of those group things. But, if there were superpowers involved, then he'd have to be on guard. Staying in the background as mcuh as he could, he waited. Hopefully, he would just look like a teenager with a thing for dye, or a cosplayer who just so happened to pass by.

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 11th 2013, 11:31 am

Saileyra wasn't really that hard to figure out was she? Or was here actions foreign? Then again, no one could really ever tell. Her outfitry was different, black, almost like a military outfit. For her boots were x-straps going up to the shin, they clipped and wrapped around the ankle. Diamond carbonate moved about to have the boot look similar to a combat boot but all black and plated looking. Graphene spider-silk armor was black, leather looking, taut to her skin framing each curve giving her a 'terminator' type look from those movies. Fingerless gloves were resting on either arm as she leaned there staring at the scene from afar.

LAPD were cuffing the bad guys, telling them their 'rights' so to speak and gave them away into the cars. Many of the hostages were surrounded with ambulances. Primitive technology was being used to make sure they were okay. Funny when you were from another time..everything seemed so ...simple. It was almost too easy sometimes, but battle, it was nothing but fun. She knew her limitations at this point, she was comparable to the super humans on thi world. Albeit, she was not human at all, she was probably labelled as one of them. Mind wandering over the topics, she uncrossed her arms as she heard crunching of grass, small twigs behind her.

Stepping out from the tree, the woman turned, there was a bird on her shoulder, the red eyes stared at him. The bird was nine feet long, four feet from foot to beak. It's eyes glowing an intense red, as it's barbed tails were dancing around her giving her body as it's perch. She herself, had magenta eyes, speckled with red intense silver swirls as she had turned in his general direction. Eyes gazing at him, staring, the long black hair tickled her face in waves as she turned in his direction. Her fingers clenched, violently almost, her eyes cold, she did not say anything, her eyes shown nothing. She only faced his general direction as her eyes stared straight into his, yet they mirrored no type of remorse if he did attack her.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames May 11th 2013, 11:52 am

As Mykel crept up closer she finally heard him ant turned towards him. She was starring right into his eyes as if she had nothing to say but to stare and she did just that. No mention of words came out of her mouth so he decided to speak. Hello. I'm Mykel and I was just curious about you from the bank. It seems we have something in common weather it is a small trait or a full on connection to the same thing. All i know is that no normal person would risk their life and walk into a full crowded scene of criminals. I'm just wondering if you will answer a few questions. He was talking to her and he seen her fist was clinched and she was ready to fight him if she had to. He sighed in the site when he used his power of air to stand ready behind him. It was invisible so she would not know if she decided to leap to action.

Right now all he wanted to do is figure out if she was a hero or villain since even after seeing what Mykel could do she still wanted to fight him. If she was a normal person she was a stupid one at that. At the corner of his eye he seen a friend in the distance. It was by luck she was here, but he was figuring that the scene here had spread quickly over the news. She was starring at both of them and it seemed like she was fully aware. He moved his left arm behind him out of the woman's view placing it right against his back. He then signaled for Angel to move closer just encase this escalated quickly. He did not know her power but he was going to be cautious just encase.

He looked around trying to look at the group of people to see if he spotted anyone else and sure enough he did. He spotted 3 others that could look look like meta, but since they were looking all around it seemed highly unlikely. He seen that the robbers had been placed in the vehicle and were being transported out so now all it was is getting what little information as possible just to find out if she was a threat to the people.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel May 11th 2013, 8:41 pm

The Black Angel continued to watch the strange scene from a distance, as Mykel continued to move closer to this strange woman, who the Black Angel now wondered if she was in on the robbery or not. Judging from her appearance, the Black Angel figured she was packing at the very least, at worst an armed meta who was in on the foiled heist. Knowing these were critical moments, the Black Angel slowly made her way through the crowd, shopping bags in one hand, the other hand ready to quick draw her hidden Glock 9mm should the need arise.

As she was moving closer to Mykel and the still unknown woman, the Black Angel noticed Mykel's subtle hand gestures, and assumed he'd seen her in the throngs of onlookers. Mykel motioned for her to come closer, and that's exactly what she did, weaving in between onlookers, until she was right at the front of the crowd.

Ultimately she hoped it didn't turn to violence, as she was holding onto several thousand dollars worth of high fashion in her left hand, not to mention any heat would no doubt ruin her stay in Los Angeles, and prompt her to abort any action against the Triad in the city. A friend in need was a friend in need however, and she had no intention of simply leaving Mykel out to dry. The Black Angel watched the two intensely, ready to make a move at a moments notice should she need to, while taking mental notes on an escape route should this lead to a shoot out with the LAPD.

The Black Angel

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 May 12th 2013, 8:12 pm

Right... Saileyra was there. Well, a friend is a friend in Kaguya's books, so he moved to position himself behind Sai, though not so much as to stand out as an ally. The American male motioned somebody; looked like a lady in VERY expensive clothing. That just wasn't ethical, really? He could use that money for, what, 6 months supply of good food? People these days... mental ranting aside, a look on the surroundings gave him an idea of what to do in this situation.

Looks like the police guy was your standard meta, super stuff, but grounded... erm, the lady may or may not have some sort of speed thing, seeing how she looked to be built to flow through... something, air or water. Right, all-around and speed. So far, it looked like there was lots of debris, so the Japanese boy could use that as cover or ammunition. Possibility of outside intervening, possibly police... and then there was Sai, who was probable to attack a provoker. He'd have to pull the both of them out if that happened. But, if that's not available, then he'd probably have an advantage, what with his abiity to hone in and attack easily with all this free space and easy-to-use buildings.

He just hoped it didn't get him too much in trouble. First negotiate, then flee, then fight.

Hero or Villain? The fight starts (closed to Sai, Black Angel, and Mikona) LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 13th 2013, 1:12 pm

He had approached her closer, she watched his actions, the way his body moved. Indefinitely, her programming was kicking her ass in situations like this. It was like an predator waiting to pounce but he had done nothing to provoke her. Her rational mind told her to calm down, look at the situation, analyze her surroundings. So much was going on at once, the police arresting people, she glanced over her shoulder noticing Mikona. She did not say anything to him just staring for a moment before she looked in the general direction he was indicating of a women with bags.

What did she have to do with anything? Turning her head back to the guy in front of her she licked her lips. Ready to pounce her eternal exodus told her to fight. Not ask questions, don't even fucking answer them. He was the outsider, he was the one poising a potential threat. It was the moment of silence, for five minutes nothing was said from Sai. She felt all the attention on her, relying on her action. Her eyes darted to the tree, how it's structure and integrity had been met. Gently taking a lean on the tree, her arms crossed underneath her bust.

"Well, if you want." She said, her voice cold, rather straight to the point, yet feminine. Those eyes of magenta borne into him stared straight past him almost. Those silver rings had a celestial glow which lighted up the existence of the rest of the magenta. "I'm not sure if I can give you the answers you want though, kid." Lingering her voice took a soothing tone, harsh almost, it was biting into him. Lips curled into a grin, her eyes glowing in his general direction. He didn't have a chance if he provoked, if he pulled his weapon, she wouldn't hesitate to attack. Now that it was a potential two on two, she was not going to relent if he wanted a fight.

If that what he was seeking that is...if he was seeking something else..that would be a matter of what he would ask..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames May 22nd 2013, 12:40 pm

Hmm? He looked over at the girl as she would seemingly change her mood every now and then. Grinning and licking her lips it seemed like she was ready for him. He was not looking to fight but she was really going out to give him the feeling he would have to. I am not here to start anything unless needed, but my mind could be changed depending on weather you are what I think you are. He looked at her and stared making sure she did not make a move without him knowing. He decided to use his air manipulation if she did decide to lash out.

I just want to know a few things. I know your a meta or that you have some form of superior potential that trumps regular humans. He looked over at her trying to read her just so he could get done faster and be on his way or fight and hurry and get things over with. So if I was not there to do something what were you possibly going to do at that bank. I know someone like you did not simply walk by the police, but you had a plan when you went in there and i would like to know what that is. If she was really going to help the police she could have done it sooner but it seemed like she had the intent to kill anyone to get what she wanted. This is why he felt uncomfortable around her.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 22nd 2013, 3:05 pm

She listened to him, every word, she had Mikona not to far away and she had a feeling someone else was watching. Hell, she was the first one to lash out and fight to solve the problem. Sai did have some rationality she would listen give this person a chance. Everyone was given a chance wether she wanted to give them one or not. Of course, she was not welcoming the interrogation how he scanned her like some fucking lab rat. She didn't like it, not one bit, she only allowed her eyes to borne into his. She didn't scan him she stared at him as she had placed a hand on her hip. Her posture becoming contrapasto, relaxed, she wasn't taking this that seriously.

Asking her she didn't just walk past the police, she couldn't have done this and that. "Your a judgmental little shit aren't you?" She said, her voice flat rather straight to the point. One could say she wasn't hero, but she certainly wasn't a villain either. She was a soldier, she fought to kill, if someone had a damned problem with that they ought to attempt to end her life right there. No one could change who she was, "I am not a metahuman, kid." She said, her voice straight to the point. "I did walk past the police and the man did not give me much of an issue." She said, her arms crossing as she was growing quite firm in her speech. "Don't pull that someone like me, shit, kid." She said her eyebrow raising, "I am no one you know. I did not judge you when you reasoned with the thieves when they could have blown your head off. I was there if they did attempt such a feat no one should fight alone." She said, her voice flat and rather straight to the point. "You think you can instantly guess my character and my moral by how I look? Because so far, by the way your acting, you seem like a pretentious prick." She said, her eyes borning deep magenta swirling colors.

The bird twitched, it's eyes staring at him deadly like as the creature began to flap slightly head raising claiming protectiveness over it's creator. It seemed the bird knew the conversation, it's red eyes stared, comprehending. "With that said, I'm going to leave you to your methods respectfully. Maybe you can learn how to approach someone without reciprocating your character." She said, her voice simple, turning she would began to approach Mikona whilst on the other hand, the bird turned it's head staring at him.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top