The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... Empty Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2013, 9:16 pm

It was a dark stormy night in New Orleans, and the Lord of Shadows was out and about. It was his time of ‘day’ and he was soaking up the night life, moving from one bar to another, he wasn’t sure what got him so excited this night but it sure felt good. Things were going good for him, and he was loving it, the only way this night could possibly get any better was if he had some fun terrorizing the town, which is of course exactly what he was going to do next. Moving out of the bar he had just been in he let out a content sigh and pulled off a sinister grin, showing his pearly white canine’s, as his blood red eyes glistened in the moonlight. “Let’s have some fun New Orleans…” he called out to anyone in the vicinity to hear him, a devilish cackle escaping his lips.

Raising his hands into the air all of the shadows around him rose up with them and spun in a circle, to on lookers it would seem that they were dancing back and forth. “Who wants to dance with the Lord of Shadows? Anyone, anybody up for the offer, no? Oh, well then, I'll need a volunteer, how about you, with the eyes? Come on down to the front and stand right here and don't be shy.” He said in a sing song voice as one shadow whipped out at a beautiful young lady, with breath taking eyes and pulled her over to where Cain was he pulled her in close to him. Winking Cain slowly started to dance with her, to whatever song came into his head and when she started to scream he threw his head back and let out a sinister laugh. “Screaming will do you no good sweet heart.” He whispered moving his hand slowly down from her cheeks, tracing her lips closing them, he moved the nail down her neck and around her breasts before stopping on her stomach. “I really love screamers.” He cooed shoving his fist into her stomach and out her back. “They always make the most beautiful noise.”

The screams of the girl as her body was ripped into could be heard across an entire football field, and the screams continued as Cain took his hand and slowly licked off the blood. Everyone in the vicinity took off running trying to get away from the freak of the week, the king of darkness, the New York and London Vampire was back in New Orleans, and it was apparent he was here to stay for a little while longer. Could this tiny little town handle him, he didn’t know, but Shade was stationed here and here he would stay unless told otherwise. “Spitters are quitters dear.” Cain whispered into the girl’s ear, as she slowly spit up her own blood. This would be the last thing she would ever hear as he dug his fangs into her neck and ripped out her lungs, letting the blood spew over his face. The night had only just begun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... Empty Re: Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Post by Daywalker April 23rd 2013, 7:45 pm

The shadows of night were just as friendly as the sunlight to the slim and rather beautiful figure of a passing woman who appeared to be going at around 60 miles per hour without even batting an eye or being out of breathe. Yet she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of watching all of the people around her stare and then run for some reason or another until she heard the screams of some poor woman. Caitlyn's head snapped up and she looked into the shadows where she could make out the distinct form of another vampire who was having way too much fun with the woman in his grasp. So she walked over carefully and stood in the shadows until everyone besides them had fled. When that happened, the daywalker flipped her hair and walked around the guy until she looked into his eyes. Do you enjoy the pain of others so much that you terrorize for no reason, brother? Her full lips twitched at the corner and her eyes twinkled slyly.
Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... Empty Re: Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Post by Saileyra April 25th 2013, 3:45 pm

Survival of the Fucking Fittest.
Smell of blood tickled her nostrils from not to far away, after hitting New Orleans Sai had traveled. From London, Rome, and New York fight clubs to New Orleans. It seemed she couldn't get enough travel under her belt to begin with. The lore and rhyme of New Orleans always had her. The mystical approach, voodoo, spirits and it was the lore of the dead. Visiting plantations, hiding in home barns, hell it wasn't easy being poor. She was losing size and mass quite quickly over the weeks from how many calories she had burned over her travels.

In the busy streets of New Orleans her eyes stared to the ground as she listened. Water pelted her form, if it hadn't rained so frequently wherever she went she may not have suffered as much. Then again, it was not like she could get a cold anyway. She heard screaming, her eyes glanced over to the bar. Seeing a couple people sneaking away or running away one at a time. Curiousity unsatisfied she headed straight towards the mess despite people being all 'No don't over there he's mad.' She shrugged, another guy on bathsalts maybe? Who knew, she heard people talk about another a female.

Rain pelted her taking away to the spider silk graphene armor, the spider silk infused armor decorated her visage. It was black, clung to her more so because of the rain. It was light weight, bullet proof, unconductive. Heat resilient, it was pretty much futuristic in it's own right. Underneath remained a trinium under armor, it was unconductive and flexible poly material that protected her vitals further. Drawing her blade she would aim it in his general direction, the xetallium sparked, causing the screaming of the blade against the winds. The gale caused the edge to have a killer sceam, the radiation ebbed from the cosmic blade as she grinned. "Wanna pick on someone your own size?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 25th 2013, 8:26 pm

As he was feeding Cain felt something, movement in the shadows, someone had deliberately stepped into his shadows and didn’t think he would notice when she started to walk around him as he fed. Chuckling slightly, as he moved his mouth away from the now dead girl’s jugular, blood still pouring down his mouth, he removed an onyx colored dagger from his pockets and cut the girls head from the body. When this was done he replaced the dagger, and instead pulled out a lighter, setting the body on fire as he tossed the head away from said body. “Brother? Brother? You would call me brother? I am not your brother deary, but your Lord and King. You talk to the Lord of Shadows, King of Darkness, and Leader of all Creatures of the Night himself, Cain Vulsore.” He said with a raised eyebrow, looking back at her with his blood red eyes.

He was going to continue on what he had just been saying to the very attractive female vampire in front of him when a blade was pushed in front of his face. A very pointy looking and deadly blade at that as well, a blade Cain did not want to have to feel the end of tonight. Looking up at the voice of the female who owned the blade he let out a low whistle and a cackle escaped his lips. “My, my, look what we have here. What a pretty little flower you are…and with a bark too it seems. But, does she have a bite I wonder?” He asked touching the blade with his right index finger, revealing the cross that had been carved into his palm when he was younger, and moved it away from his face.

Walking around and over behind the girl he sized her up and down with a sadistic grin on his face. A low whistle escaped his lips as he finished walking around nearly back to where he had stood originally, not too long ago. “You’re not from around here are you sweetheart? Most girls would run screaming when they get wind that I’m in town, hell everyone usually does, its just that effect I have on people. But see, I usually get what I want, and what I want tonight is…well I bet you catch my drift.” He said with a wicked smile, pearly whites shining in the moonlight as his blood red eyes reflected off of the rain water. His jet black hair usually spiked up or in a messy un-kept style clung to the head of his pale skin and his black leather jacket was soaked in water but he cared not. Tonight was not a night for style… no tonight was a night for fun.

A night of fun that he was going to make sure nothing and no one spoiled it, not the vampire chick, not this hot peace of ass, and certainly not Daji or any other member of Shade. The shadows raised up all around them and swished back and forwards, moving right to left as Cain backed up a couple of steps staying just out of range of that blade of hers. Unbeknownst to the girls though, on the roof tops behind Cain landed two of the flying vampires, who were ready to come down and strike at any given moment’s notice. That was not the only level of precaution Cain had though as the shadows were not all they seemed, with a simple blink of an eye or snap of the fingers three shadow monsters would rise out and attack. “Now then… let’s talk names, mine’s Cain…and you two?”

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 25th 2013, 11:21 pm

Saileyra had a chaotic nature, her adrenaline surged as she listened around her, hearing movement. Sucks she didn't have OBA but it was fine; he was close to her. Really close but she wasn't fucking around. He wanted to get close he was going to get fucking cut. Saileyra's hair stuck to her face, the rain muddled about her feet, the blade crisp. Stellar as the wind caused her to scream; Sai's eyes darted to him as he got close pushing the blade aside. "I'll make sure your rectum bleeds by the end of the night sweet heart."

With one cock, the blade was pulled back with a step on her base leg, her reactions lightning fast. Instantaneously she pulled the trigger, Sai's instantaneous reflexes served deadly in time with this blade. Igniting, the blade's two impact pistols caught launching in his direction point blanc for his stomach. Hollow tip rounds would burst, inside mercury would boil to searing temperatures. Star-diamond hollow tip would burst on contact with his flesh. Causing radiation poisoning from prolong exposure, the mercury spreading eating through skin the water causing it to liquify further and become ever so more the caustic. When drying it would become rock like, stuck in the skin.

Saileyra took a pivot as he was close and would slash across towards his spine and back as he would walk around her calling her out for how cute she was and what not. Seductive in tone but meaningless in voice. What was up with the men in this world? Turning on her foot pivoting she'd slash the blade through him her speed. She pivoted on her right foot allowing her left side to launch the blade with her left hand from his left side to his right. THe metal would easily slice through, the burn is radiation, cosmic radiation. Brandished by the blood of his victims, she'd grin, "I usually get what I want.." She said back to him as she flipped, creating distance landing on her feet as she adjusted waited. Adrenaline steady, thrumming, making her reactions twice fold from her already instant reaction que. "Saileyra.." She said again, she'd bum rush him, from the small distance that was made. Her body stopping short, fainting to the right as she allowed her blade to come diagonal towards the corroded artery in his neck to slice across.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 26th 2013, 7:13 am

Caitlyn had been watching the other two talk and was about to reply with her name when she saw this Saileyra step back. But that wasn't what made the vampiress cringe and start forward at a dead sprint from only about three feet away. No, it was the fact that she had seen the guns on both sides of that blade and even if Caitlyn bowed to none, still seeing one of her kind dying from pain wasn't something of interest. Caitlyn barrelled forward and dove at Cain in hopes of knocking him aside and taking the bullet herself because lets face it, she had a better chance of not getting injured because of her durability than he did. Mid leap through the air, Caitlyn drew a pistol and shot out both lights above so that it would be difficult if not impossible for Saileyra to see them.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 26th 2013, 3:45 pm

Before Cain’s mind could register what was truly going on the vampire girl had barreled into him throwing him sideways into the air and to the left a couple of feet. Yet this small act was just enough for Cain to hear the four shots of both women’s guns. From the sound of it, the fool vampire had gotten hit and shot randomly up into the midnight sky above them. The sound of the gun shots not even being absorbed by the rain that was pouring down on top of them. Great, out of all the rouge vampires to find him here on this night it just happened to be one who upon trying to save him shot at nothingness and instead shot out at the air, as if that would do anything. Her life had been wasted and she had not even been close to hitting the assailant.

As his body hit the ground he groaned standing up and slammed his foot on the ground sending out a minor shockwave in the direction of the two females and splitting the ground beneath him, reaching out past the bladed one. Hearing the noise the two flying vampires started to move to swoop in and take out the girl but a quick glance from Cain stalled them and they returned to hiding in the shadows above and behind them all. “This is the treatment I get for being nice? Well… excuse me for trying to strike up a conversation… you’re going to wish you never messed with me though beautiful.” He said with a grin as her own shadow rose up from behind her, turning into a spear and shot out at her back, attempting to stab straight through her or even slice her in some way shape or form.

As Cain had been so rudely pushed down upon the ground, although it saved his life he wouldn’t be one to admit that, none of the attacks that had been planned out by blade girl hit him. Nor did the attacks come anywhere closing to touching him for that matter. The shadows around them rose up and slowly started to form a dome around the three of them, in less than ten seconds it completely covered a twenty yard radius from where Cain was standing. It was also as tall as the building they were standing next to. The only catch though was that it was all controlled by Cain and darkened the room so much that one could barely see five feet in front of them. Unless of course they were avid night goers like Cain himself was. “Let the games begin…” He said with a wicked grin and a slow cackle, things were certainly about to get fun. With that his body melted into the shadow wall of the dome and he essentially became a part of the dome they were all now 'caught' in.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 28th 2013, 4:46 pm

He got out of the way, target diminished, fucking fun. She didn't care for the familiarities, Sai was at odds, specially with the other vampire on the other side of things. Was she on the the disadvantage? Maybe, but she had to test her ability, where she was currently physically. How much her powers had been truly stripped from her as soon as she entered this world. Hell, she didn't truly have a natural blood type either, these vampires, these creatures she had met them before. Yet, in her home, they were hunted and utilized for experiments...

Funny how the roles were reversed, listening to him, she didn't say anything. She knew she was in for the most damn cunning thing in her life. An enemy? Her first one? Probably, he was evil anyway, why would she want to be allies with a petty blood sucker anyway. Hearing things move behind her, her xeno-perception allowing her to seei into the darkness. Making her avid, aware, she heard movement at least the air breaking apart. Turning the spear had went across her side her reflexes instantaneous as she turned. Rolling, the ground gracing her shoulder as she contacted the ground and easily came back up.

Training, that roll was definitively military it was fast efficient matched her unnatural reflexes. Despite not being avidly seen in the dark, her eyes were faster to adapt so she did see his figure move. Fade away, she did see into the ability, but she had no way of manipulating it. Some things remained she noticed, xeno-perception, her adrenaline control. THat was nice, moving the gun up, she aimed and shot at the shade. If he was part of it, if someone was of it, it would burn them. Shrapnel shread, as it moved forward, the shrapnel of star-diamond would move across and the mercury would expand. Hollow tip round would explode on contact making sure it would dig into the shadow if it was of physical substance.

Caitlyn on the other hand, saved the other vampire, and made herself weak maybe. The shrapnel would dig into her skin, expand, and burn as the mercury would spread across her skin at absolute hot levels. Saileyra on the other hand would remain moving, her body rolling about tumbling. It seemed she almost had unlimited energy..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 28th 2013, 4:58 pm

(Lucky me...now how to do this.)

Caitlyn gasped as she realized the bullets she had shot had been aimed too high and had missed entirely but at least her main goal was achieved. The vampiress glared through pained vision at the woman Saileyra while feeling the bullet shatter against her skin and barely penetrate. Unfortunately if the bullet had opened a wound then it had been able to do the job for she was poisoned with Mercury. As Caitlyn thought she was out of the worst part, Saileyra's blade slashed her three times instead of hitting Cain while the second bullet ripped completely through her body just below her heart that beat not.

Caitlyn...my name is Caitlyn and I believe you missed your target you fucking bitch. The daywalker vampiress was able to see through the shadows as a vampire and she gasped in pain just as she spit the blood onto the ground and stood to her feet. Caitlyn raised her arms in a slightly less agile movement and shot at the woman as she shot at the shadows. In a deviously wicked manner with no thought of self preservation, Caitlyn burst forward at full speed and reached for the blade, intending to slam it through Saileyra's chest and heart.

Spoiler:
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 28th 2013, 7:43 pm

“Blast away, blast away, blast away all you want your little bullets won’t be harming my wall dearest.” Cain called out in a mocking voice, but because he was in his shadow dome it sounded as if the voice was coming from practically everywhere. Even someone with super hearing, or whatever they called the damn power, would have trouble figuring out just where the voice was coming from. The bullets ‘poison’ or whatever was coming out of them did nothing to the wall because everywhere they struck a shadow monster moved the bullets to some random place in the rest of the world while Cain moved about, watching and waiting, everything was going nicely. Even the foolish Caitlyn was still putting her neck out on the line to get rid of the bladed woman. It was priceless, almost movie like…almost.

From the top of the wall shot out three shadow spikes, flying down at the bladed girl ready to impale her heads downward. At this time Cain himself stepped out from behind her and shot out a shadow like hand rushing towards her at speeds far surpassing the sound barrier, not even she could dodge this. Well, he hoped not at least. His plan was simple really; he’d grab her in the shadow hand, hold her there and somehow make the bitch shut up. He didn’t want to kill her, not really, but if in the end that is what he had to do that is what he would do. He had his fair share of bloodshed tonight and was in an actually reasonably good mood. This girl just so happened to put a dent in that mood and Cain was not too happy about it. Not too happy at all, and Cain unhappy was almost as bad as a mad Cain. Not quite though… she wouldn’t live to tell the story if he truly got mad.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 28th 2013, 9:16 pm

Saileyra was either going to get gang raped or dead, she didn't care for the either. Death only meant ascension..if she could ascend that is. Seeing the other woman so close, Saileyra rolled back as she attempted to grab her blade sending her into failter. Hearing the ceiling move, the break in wind, Saileyra kept rolling backwards having the other female get hit by those spikes. It was obvious this chick had fucking training and killer fucking reflexes.

With her low on the ground, the woman went flat, noticing Cain the body going down low the hand shooting right over her nose. Hopefully not being able to go in and over her head. Hell, thank god for being already on the fucking ground. On her hip, she took her right leg and span on her hip the blade aiming to slice right through his knee caps since he exposed himself. Rolling to the right she hoped to create some distance from that hand considering she had a killer bruise on her nose from it going past her.

Once she had stood, he'd notice her nose was bruised from her back rolling onto her feet. The woman agile, smart in some ways, if she was on her feet she would have been fucked. Luckily she had already been on the ground for it to go over her fucking head. Blade held in front of her, another shot was fired, two rounds aimed right for Cain. A sadistic grin on her face, adrenaline surged from her penal gland, her reaction time growing to a crisp .07 reaction. Instant, almost too instant, fingers grasping the blade she would wait. If those rounds contacted the hollow tip xetallium would explode, radiate, and burn away flesh as the mercury would eat away.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 29th 2013, 5:07 pm

As soon as Caitlyn realized her futile attack had been noticed she tried to backpedal but it was too late. Force and momentum caused the beautiful daywalker to fly forward through the darkness and into the spot where Saileyra had been. With a sickening crunch and several gasps of pain, Caitlyn was nailed down to the ground by the spikes and her vision began to flicker while what little blood still resided in her system leaked from the wounds. Now the dying vampiress lay with two bullet holes in her body and several other injuries but all she could think was at least she had gave Cain some time to escape the first attack. Caitlyn laughed in the face of death and then her head fell back and smashed against the ground where her lifeless body would lay until it either decayed or was removed.

Spoiler:
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 10th 2013, 3:48 pm

So the shadow hand had missed so what? Cain controlled it and it and it in itself was essentially an extension of his own hand, which she would soon find out when it did a sharp turn and came flying back at her once more and now that she was standing up it had a chance of grabbing her. Cain himself was not hit by her mad swing at what he assumed would be his legs, as she was in the middle of the shadow dome and well… he was on the edge of it barely outside of the shadows and so of course not anywhere near her. Oh well, so sad for her, she’d just have to try harder to get him. Which of course it seemed she was going to as Cain heard the tell tale sign of a gun being fired. He hated guns.

He attempted to move out of the way, and even threw up a shadow wall to try and block them but his reaction time just was not fast enough even if his powers did move at speeds reaching well over seven hundred miles an hour he himself couldn’t react that fast. So, instead of the bullets hitting the shadow wall and doing hardly any damage the first bullet lodged its self into Cain’s side while the other one soared past hitting the shadow wall and falling down flat onto the ground unable to barely make a dent in the dome that quickly was repaired by new shadows Cain’s subconscious mind created. Grunting he felt the bullet hit him and dig into his side but it went no further than an inch or two, practically a flesh wound.

This of course did not mean he didn’t feel the bullet, no he felt it alright, and it certainly was not pleasant. Reaching down, still behind the shadow wall, he grabbed the bullet and ripped it out flicking it onto the ground. “That hurt… that actually hurt you little bitch… I was in a good mood tonight but now…well now you’re in for the ride of your pathetic little life.” He said with a glint in his eyes as he threw his arm forward, sending the shadow wall flying towards her, though now it had spikes on the front of it ready to impale her into the other side of the dome, and the closer the wall got to her the longer it stretched, he was not going to let her get out of this one. At least… not alive anyhow.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 10th 2013, 11:04 pm

The Fucking Closer. The Fucking Better. Now he was angry, good, he was the one that killed some chick earlier was he not? Oh well, maybe if she were to die in this world she'd go back home? Maybe, she was a paradox in this place, a force. Technically? Who knew, if she died, she died: Mother time would do it's deed. Time to use her brain and not her braun, she grinned intelligently.

Those eyes glowing as she had now rolled once, twice as he was whining about how it hurt. Now on the balls of her feet she jumped the large spiked wall moved underneath her feet. The jump was provided by the instincts, the attack may have moved fast but his body only reacted so quickly. With the alignment of her reaction time and her intelligence, in time, she jumped over her body now cleared the stretch at 85 feet. in the air, she shot in his general direction. Sadly, her wings had no use, fucking crap~ Gliding? not even, they just were decoration. Albeit, they were in her back, servicing at a muscle irritant most of the days.

Once she cleared the jump the gun was shot once more, with a swift run in his direction she cleared the edge of the shadow wall rapidly slashing. Across, horizontal, and in hopes, the the direction the wall came from would be the direction of her opponent would be.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 17th 2013, 10:49 am

She jumped over the wall; of course she jumped over the god dam wall, why didn’t he think of that? This was what ran through Cain’s mind as he saw her pull the trigger on her weird gun once more and fire off another two bullets at him. Sure, he was certainly durable and strong enough o take the hit from the bullets but that of course didn’t mean it didn’t hurt, and that they also didn’t make him start to lose blood. Groaning he dived to the side hopefully trying to avoid the bullets and he did, for the most part. The first bullet missed him completely, but the second one of course found its way into his leg just above the right knee and lodged inside pretty deep inside of it, a hell of a lot deeper than the last one for sure.

Cursing under his breath Cain looked up in time to see the crazy bitch rushing towards him hacking and slashing at the middle of the air. Groaning he had the shadows rise up above him and a shadow monster reached up pulling him down into the shadows. As she continued rushing forwards his body became one with the shadows and he ‘shadow traveled’ away to the opposite side of the shadow like dome where he rose up once again from the shadows. “For someone with as amazing reflexes as your own you don’t seem to be on the bright side of things deary.” He called out to her with a grin on his face, sure he was getting his ass whooped by her right now because of the damn sword gun thing but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to have fun messing with the girl.

Cain rose his hands into the air as all around Sai the shadows started to rise up as well, there they ‘stood’ and ‘danced’ swaying back and forth as if daring the girl to make a move. They had her entrapped and whenever she moved they too moved with her, but of course Cain didn’t have them just do that for long. No, after about ten seconds or so of that going on he closed his hands and the ten shadow whip like spikes flung themselves down at her in an attempt to skewer the poor girl and in the fight here and now. The fun had only just begun but it was time to end it as well because the police were starting to finally arrive on the scene and the sun would soon rise into the night sky…which wouldn’t be good at all for our dearest villain of tonight’s story.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top