The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_vote_lcapArthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_voting_barArthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_vote_lcapArthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_voting_barArthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arthur Pendragon LXXV (NPC for Round Table)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) Empty Arthur Pendragon LXXV (NPC for Round Table)

Post by Brorschach April 16th 2013, 11:47 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: King Arthur
Title: The Just, The Wise, Lord Pendragon, Heir Apparent, Wielder of Excalibur
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 168 lbs
Blood type: A-

"Casual" Attire
Spoiler:

Battle Regalia

Spoiler:

An insight as to the effects of a classical education on the modern youth

Arthur, a name belonging to only the greatest of men, a sign of greatness seen from the moment of the child's birth. From a young age our dearest lord was taught only the finest things an English gentleman should know, though he was by no means pampered. Arthur took each and every lesson his tutors recited to heart, his above average intelligence making most lessons little more than child's play for him to grasp and retain. Soft spoken and eloquent, our young lord embodies everything the legends about his ancestor strive to teach. Brilliant, confident and nearly impossible to visibly faze, Arthur is able to fill a room with a whisper, silence an argument with a look and should he be forced to raise his voice, all present will be forced to bow before his awe inspiring presence. Truly, he is the greatest of the Pendragon line. Despite his rather auspicious upbringing, Arthur believes in the value of hard work and as such he trains his body and mind constantly so that he might continue to live up to the example his ancestor set. Skilled in combat, conversation, politics and the Machiavellian art of manipulation, Arthur aspires to many things, all of them grand and nigh unattainable to the common man.

A rare glimpse at the molding of a monarch

"Now the creation of a monarch isn't easy, especially not when so many qualities have to be met just to satisfy certain parameters. When you're working with the descendant of one so shrouded in myth and hearsay that the original facts are lost, it's hard to know which markers to edit and which to leave. For better or worse, the ones who employed my services don't desire absolute perfection, rather, they choose to leave certain flaws so that their soon-to-be born monarch will mirror his ancestor. I'm not complaining mind you, I got paid the same as I would for the full package, I just find it odd. Oh well. They desire an imperfect to lead their utopia and so they shall have it. When the boy was born, I had to do some post-facto amendments to his genetic structure. Nothing wrong with that, it was what I was paid to do after all. Certain things could not be altered in vitro and as such had to be done swiftly after the child's birth. Most of these were mental augmentations, all alterations to the musculature, physical features, etc. were easily conducted on the core genetic structure. In a matter of days, the child was ready to take his place back in his mother's arms. That was the last I saw of him, and the last I care to think of my life before the organization"

excerpt ~ Doctor John A. Hargrave PhD.

"Yes, I was Arthur's tutor. At least academically. For the first few years of his life. The boy was... Is, incredibly gifted in the scholarly arts, almost unnaturally so. When the Pendragons told me they wanted me to tutor their son, I was expecting to meet a boy no younger than thirteen years of age. It was the usual job, some rich bourgeoisie didn't want their child put in a class with anyone who could possibly be of lower social standing than their precious little creation. Well as you might imagine, I was shocked when I walked in the door to their child's room and found a boy of no more than two sitting there reading a copy of Nietzsche's 'The Anti-Christ' with several other books in a neat stack behind him. Of course, there were two stacks, one nearly up to my shoulder and the other no more than ankle high. Now one might assume it was the higher pile that was still to be read but no, the young lad closed his current book no more than a minute after my awed arrival and through some trick that I'm still not sure I understand, managed to place it neatly atop the stack nearly twice his height. Of course I turned back to my employer and asked if this was some kind of joke, had they hired a midget or a circus performer as a prank? No, my luck wasn't that good. They had hired me to tutor their infant son on the higher points of mathematics. I was hurried inside and had the door closed tight behind me. Not sure what else to do, I set up my workspace as usual and placed several papers in front of the boy.
No more than five minutes into my lecture he spoke, apologizing for interrupting and then proceeding to inform me that he already knew all of this and that I should skip to the real world applications of triganoratic hyperbania. Now for those who don't know, the topic in question was a highly experimental theory that had only been brought into mathematical canon a year prior. So with my extremely limited experience in that area I attempted to educate the boy who seemed to understand in a day what took me years to even figure out the existence of. I will not lie to you, I was and still am incredibly jealous of the boy in that respect. For the next two years I tutored the boy in what had taken me years of study to learn. He was a model student, quiet except for the occasional request to skip ahead. As I later found out, I was not the only tutor employed there. Apparently the boy saw nearly eight teachers a day every day and yet he still found time to read several books between his lessons. Scary stuff that."

excerpt ~ Professor of mathematics at Oxford University, Peter Sheldon PhD.

"So I get called in by these rich types all the time, each one wanting me to teach them how to be the most badass noble this side of the planet, every time I tell them, you can't get good in a week. Every time, they say they understand and fire me because it apparently takes too long or is too physically demanding. So I hop from job to job, seeing where the pay takes me. That is until this one time when someone called the Pendragon family calls me in and says to me that they want me to train not them, but their son. Now I'll be up front, I was scratching my head at that. I walk through the mansion door -real swanky place by the way- and standing there is a twelve year old kid with eyes so full of focus that I nearly jumped out of my boots. So we get out back behind the mansion and the kid doesn't say a word, just waits for me to get started. It was scary, ya know? He mimicked my movements like a damn mirror. In no time he was blocking my strikes and even getting a few of his own in. Then we moved on to weapons. Let me tell you, that scared me damn near to death. I tried fighting the little bastard like he was a novice and I wound up on my ass with a sword in my face. So I took the kiddy gloves off and came at him like he was a pro. Know what happened? Same damn thing. I tell you the kid was practicing when I wasn't there and he was damn near untouchable. Most I ever got was a nick on his glove. After that he got a lot more aggressive with his strikes. Natural born killer that one. Scares the shit out of me too."

Excerpt ~ James Nelson, Master swordsman and ex-S.A.S. Colonel.

Techniques passed down the Pendragon line

~Master Swordsman~ Years of training with several combat masters has left Arthur with an almost godlike number of styles and skills in the martial field.

~Classical education~ Arthur has spent his whole life being educated by the best of the best, making him one of the most intelligent men on the planet.

~Heir to a dynasty~ As the heir to the Pendragon legacy, Arthur has both the monetary resources and social clout to attain nearly anything he desires post-haste.

Numerical Elegance

Intelligence: 7

Strength: 3

Speed: 2

Durability: 3

Fighting Skills: 7

Wealth: 5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon LXXV (NPC for Round Table)

Post by The Ranger April 17th 2013, 4:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Arthur Pendragon  LXXV (NPC for Round Table) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top