The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_vote_lcapEMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_voting_barEMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_vote_lcapEMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_voting_barEMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE: Your new ruler - ALL HAIL KROMO!!! Done for now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now Empty EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE: Your new ruler - ALL HAIL KROMO!!! Done for now

Post by The Great Kromo March 29th 2013, 8:06 pm

The Great Kromo
One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:Goddess, Empress, Lord and Savior of all things Moe.
Alignment:Lawful Evil with a tinge of chaos
Race:loli
Hair:luxurious
Eyes:piercing
Height:adequate
Weight:irrelevant
Blood type:tiger

The Looks

EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now My_mass_murdering_dictator_can_t_be_this_cute_by_burntfueille-d5o66us

The Legacy

Personality: Death is the solution to all problems. No man, no problem. This line of thought is what can best describe our hero's enigmatic disposition. All the world is for her to control and as such is merely an extension of herself. Mistakes are a foreign body to her and her subordinates. They must be extracted accordingly, with extreme prejudice. Weakness is something only others perceive in themselves once confronting her, for she has NONE.

History:
An accident that left a young child a paraplegic also left the world to her whims. It also made her an orphan in a country that treated gratitude as if it was sickness suffered by dogs. She soon began to apply her intellect and power in a manner that would make no one her master. From then on her fate was that of her own and fools be damned to a painful death. No mercy is to be bestowed on anyone who would dare to oppose her. Even herself.

Some claim that her powers were not the product of the strange accident that left her orphaned. Instead some say that she was herself a guinea pig to those that would call her daughter. Fools that were afraid of her moe, that sought to cultivate it for their own gain. It is said that her life up until their death was one of extreme suffering and agony, one that made her despise all things uncute. After two years she resurfaced, first on the net. A self educated doctor (via the internet)/hikkiomori anime blogger/software engineer who rose to 2chan celebrity after a crafting a special algorithm which allowed video player do decensor any hentai anime.

Terrified by the potential ramification of even the vaguest sex education to the populace, the black market doujinshi controlled Japanese government attempted to buy out the young entrepreneur. With vast resources and legal impunity at her disposal, she began human experimentation on the effects of cuteness on the psyche. Thousands of young women disappeared, never to be heard from again. Then came tales of creatures so adorable that grown men went mad as they gazed into their unending, gigantic eyes. These experiments proved extremely fruitful, as Kromo single-handedly advanced robotics and cybernetic implants 50 years. Two of her most advance fully organic subjects would later on become her loyal servants.

Still under the watchful yet helpless eye of a highly stylized development sect of military, she waits and gathers more power.

The Powers

Power 1: Telekinesis

Super Humanly powerful and precise mental manipulation of physical matter through the direct application of her will and mental strength. He range is sight but she is not dependent on seeing her surroundings in order to manipulate. Her high intellect and this power make virtually any object around her an extension of herself. She is even able to simulate walking but prefers to avoid the act as it is for filth.

Power 2: Force Field Generation

Can create Super Humanly durable force fields that can protect her and allies from direct attacks or exposure to intense elements and energies or even the vacuum of space itself. Range is line of sight.

Power 3: Danger Sense

Kromo is able to pinpoint and accurately sense danger emanating from any potentially hazardous source. Sense does not inherently determine the exact nature of the source but gives Kromo level of feeling and distance. Even able to sense when comrades are in trouble or hurt.

Power 4:Superior Intellect

Kromo is just plain smarter than you, and if you believe that to be false then you have already been proving wrong. FOOL!!!!

Grid
Intelligence:8
Occult:0
Strength:0
Speed:1
Durability:1
Ability:7/7/1
Fighting Skills:2
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:2 (Born from advanced telekinesis control)
Wealth:2

Goal

To Rule

Her plan is to first acquire more funding and political/military power from those that are easily influenced by the lovely toys and ideas she can give them. From that pedastal she in began to shape the world into one of her own image, where only the cute survive. Of course her vision isn't completely selfish and she plans to give the masses things they only dreamed of. Companionship, free high speed internet, and MOE.

OF course only a few people are aware of her actual existence. Her lovely minions carry out most of the grunt work even if they do so unwittingly. So is the nature of a pawn. That is until she realized that she might need to find a figure head for her plan, something more powerful than a pawn. A queen that could move into the hearts and souls of everyone, and so came Merlin the worlds most advanced AI and her most secret of projects.

The Idol Engine Initiative.

Spoiler:

Last edited by The Great Kromo on March 31st 2013, 1:50 am; edited 6 times in total
The Great Kromo
The Great Kromo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now Empty Re: EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE: Your new ruler - ALL HAIL KROMO!!! Done for now

Post by Swordsmaster March 29th 2013, 8:10 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now Empty Re: EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE: Your new ruler - ALL HAIL KROMO!!! Done for now

Post by The Great Kromo March 31st 2013, 12:36 am

That is all for now fools.

Seek my approval and I will reveal to you my wondrous minions who would call me their Leader.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
The Great Kromo
The Great Kromo

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore March 31st 2013, 1:22 am

with 0 fs a baby can fight better than you can, even with your telekinesis you'll throw a car at the ground and miss. With 0 spd you can not move, like at all. Secondly you only can have two stats reaching eight on your grid. I'd also like more in the history, you don't seem to explain how she got the powers or why she's the way she is. Heck you don't even give much of a reason as to why a fourteen year old is out doing whatever it is she's doing. Mind fixing all that up for me? and you get 30 points to start out with, while 1 wealth is free

Cain Vulsore
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Kromo March 31st 2013, 1:29 am

The Great Kromo will accept your terms. But you might get more than you are capable of comprehending.

Spoiler:
The Great Kromo
The Great Kromo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 10th 2013, 6:25 pm

Trashed

-My DeviantArt-
EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS MOE:  Your new ruler -  ALL HAIL KROMO!!!   Done for now JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top