The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_vote_lcapNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_voting_barNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) Empty Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Post by Forceaus March 22nd 2015, 10:19 pm

Oh this planet, known as Earth. It was so far away from her home planet of Krepis. It wasn't even in the Vanehi system. So why was she here? Why was the Divine Empress, the ruler of the entire Vanehi system on this pile of dirt? Well, expansion, of course. Why stop at one solar system when you got the power and resources to have much more? Who was she even asking that to anyways? Was she talking to herself? Perhaps a vacation was needed in the near future. Yeah, after this she'll return home to get some rest and enjoy some of her luxuries before proceeding any further.

This city, it was known by these people as Cincinnatti. How quaint. She had flown north from that place by the ocean known as Tampa to get here. This planet's atmosphere provided great cover when getting from one place to the next. As far as she was aware, nobody on this wretched pile of dirt could effectively access the upper parts of the atmosphere to do anything to her. A great place to plan her actions from. Like this one that she had in mind.

Remiela swooped down from the skies towards the city below. She was now within sight of the residents of this fair city. Those that noticed her flying overhead would look up and point towards her. They would shout out various things that mean't little to nothing to her. Seeing what they would think of as a massive creature flying through the skies would surely get their attention, and keep it too. Just as planned. Having their attention was just what she wanted. Remiela flew around in circles for the most part for a bit before settling on a location to land.

It was the tallest building in this city. A towering structure of 665 in height known to these people as the "Great American Tower" located in Queen city square. Remiela descended upon this skyscraper and landed atop of it. Parts of the roof were torn where her feet touched, but the structure held up. Remiela now stood atop this building, looking down on the people of this world. She stood there, waiting as people gathered around the building. Some of these people arrived in flying crafts with propellers spinning atop of them. They circled around her and Remiela wasn't sure if she should be concerned or not. If they were going to attack, why not do it already? They had the chance to despite not looking like they were prepared for battle. How long would they just fly around her like this?

Remiela had been still for the longest time as people had gathered around this building. Then, she reared herself upwards, opened her mouth and let loose a powerful roar that they all would hear. One that they keep hearing in their minds long after she went silent. It started off barely audible, but slowly grew in volume until it became deafening. People started screaming due to the sound in their heads that they could not get rid of. One of the flying crafts crashed into another building from the pilot being unable to maintain control due to this noise. Everything was going according to plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) Empty Re: Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Post by Hyperion March 24th 2015, 6:22 pm

”Why are we even here?” Brandon yawned as he reclined against the door, glaring slightly at his twin sitting only a few feet away from him. Aaron returned the look with a raised brow, slightly annoyed perhaps by the need too continually explain himself.

”We're investigating something Brandon, like i've told you a thousand times.” Aaron said with an annoyed roll of the eyes. ”I could've taken care of this myself, but mother insisted that I bring you along. She has her way of getting what she wants. ” There was no arguing with Aaron, he had to help him with those vampires before they started getting annoying. Granted, if they were werewolves he would have so been on that so long ago, but they were not so he didn't want to bother with them.

Staring out his window, something else caught his attention. A barely audible sound within his head, something he could ignore at first but it began to grow in volume. Soon it was something that he could not ignore and then it became painful, yet Aaron did not seem bothered. Well, things got worse when the car began to swerve and slammed into another, Brandon lurching forward as his face slammed into the seat before him rather jarringly. His face didn't hurt however, but his heads from all of the screaming that was going through it. ”Yupp, sounds like a telepathic signal.” Aaron noted, though he was barely audible to Brandon above the painful sound as he began too cover his ears in the hope that it would cease.

That did not work.

What did make it stop was a hand placed upon his shoulder, shutting out all the noise in an instant.”How did you...”

”Psychic barrier. We don't have a lot of time, you need to find the source of this interference and put a stop to it.” Aaron said simply before stepping out of his vehicle, adjusting his suit. ”Until them, i'll set up a band aid for this issue. I'll buy us time, but it won't stop this chaos forever.” With a nod, Brandon tore of his shirt to reveal a muscle shirr underneath, black wings sprouting out from his back. A few spots were marked with white feathers, obvious within the span of the white extremities. With a flap of these great wings he would move into flight, wind rushing past his face in a gust as he climbed higher and higher. Flying higher he took notice of something, a strangely shaped thing on the top of the largest building thing in the city.

”Okay, that looks weird.” Brandon muttered to himself before taking off in that direction, flying as fast as his body could allow him to. Once he had arrived at said building, he saw how strange the thing was, as it looked like some sort of.....thing. Okay, he could not begin to describe what it looked like, aside from looking really weird. ”Hey you monster thing! I bet you're the one making all of that noise....you should like stop before I kick your ass or something.” Real smooth Brandon, that's how you stop kaiju empress deities.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) Empty Re: Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Post by Bliss March 24th 2015, 9:53 pm

Bliss spent most of her morning in the bath, feeling as though it may be the only place in Cincinnati covered in filth. In defense of Cincinnati, Bliss did little research before coming to her conclusion after one dinner and half a night stay in the bed. Rearranging the furniture to flash the imagery of the television against the mirror came across clearly for the first few minutes, but the steam rose to a cloudy problem. Now, Bliss could only hear the voices talking about some instance of a discourse over some political fiasco.

Nothing came up on her radar yet about anything coming through the atmosphere. If nothing else, Bliss had a good reason to not answer her phone when Tyuki called. The roar of bickering changed in demeanor, taking on a new voice. The descent of civilized yelling turned into a break from normalcy. A hurried voice, unsure with the very words crawling across his prompter.

Before he could finish his announcement and give a warning to flee the area water drained from an empty bath tub and the door to the room closed.

Hurrying down a couple of blocks in a pleated red skirt with a black hoodie, Bliss found the building acting as ground zero for the first kaiju attack in Cincinnati. Possibly. While someone else took the initiative to grab the creature's attention, Bliss found the stairwell and put the heel of her boots to work getting up the stairs. The top floor of the building had cleared out some time before, letting Bliss put her hands on her knees and show just how tired the ascend left her. She lifted up, tied her hair up, and prepared to find a way to deal with this creature from below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 24th 2015, 11:07 pm

The scream. That was what best described the source of all this mayhem. A loud, piercing scream that tore through and apart the minds of all those that were unfortunate enough to hear it. The scream wasn't even necessary. Remiela could seize control of the minds of others without them even realizing it. She had done it many times before. The scream was for the sake of entertainment. Hearing the masses scream for mercy was an enthralling feeling.

Another of those flying crafts crashed into a building and exploded. Remiela watched the explosion with only the thought of a few less potential servants. Some of the debris fell to the ground below. Down there were the people whose minds she was attacking. The amount of panicking was dwindling as their minds succumbed to her powers. The sound of her roar would cease once their was no longer a need for it. In a short amount of time she had amassed herself a stable of servants. Now it was time to send them out with tasks in mind.

The masses below started to depart and go about their usual routines, acting no different than they usually did like nothing had happened. Like they hadn't just had their minds attacked by some strange creature. A few of them even pointed to the sky at a winged man flying towards a tower. Something that Remiela also noticed. "Another of these winged humans?" she asked herself as this thing approached. Why did she keep running into these things? As if those two angels that were counterparts of each other weren't enough. Remiela reared up and let loose a high-pitched ethereal growl in response to this person's threats of violence towards her. How dare it threaten her.

The Divine Empress' eyes shone a bright golden color for a moment as she attempted to seize control of this flying man's mind. Her powers weren't connecting to him though. Something was blocking it out. Remiela growled again in agitation and spoke to this thing. "Your words mean nothing to me. Just senseless blibbity blab that I've heard countless number of times." she told the person and then her wings were suddenly covered in blue fire formed from her Siruli energy. "Now, your next words will either be about how you're managing to resist my dominion over your mind, or your last words."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 25th 2015, 10:38 pm

Brandon hovered before the alien kaiju, more than prepared for whatever it would throw his way. The response to his rather interestingly worded threat was a low growl, and Brandon could tell that this thing was not too pleased with his threat against it. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he had pissed it off, but if it could do anything about being pissed off was another matter entirely. A sensation swept through him, as if something were tapping on his head, but sort of as if it were on the inside. Maybe it had something to do with what Aaron did, but whatever it was he found himself grateful now more than anything. Then in an instant what appeared as blue fire would spring around the things wings, almost as if it were threatening him.

If that were the case, then she would find that Brandon Hale was not simply someone that could be batted aside because some monster felt like it. ”Wow, you really are cocky.” Brandon said almost marveling to himself as he cocked his head to the side, letting his own eyes meet with the beings unusual ones. ”You're gonna need more than some fancy blue fire to beat me giant fox thing. I mean seriously, i've met countless people like you who think they can just sit down and act like they rule.” With a might flap of his wings, he unleashed an impressive gust of wind. ”Like those people, i'm just gonna knock you down.”
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 26th 2015, 1:05 am

Bliss got to work. Someone needed to. A conversation broke out and no one sounded like a clear winner, but only one of them seemed like a giant monster hanging on the side of a building. A building coursing with electricity. "Time to get to work." A control room nestled at the top of the stairs just below the arches running the course of the upper building. The door knob only budged slightly before returning to its locked state.

Bliss popper her knuckles.

The door flew off its hinges.

Everything in the room looked to be in working order. For some odd reason whoever last stayed within this room cut the power. Well, not odd. They wanted to cut power in case of a fire emergency, but it made Bliss need to do a little more work. Bliss did little work in flipping back to the circuit to get the juices flowing again. "Time to overload this thing." One flip tossed all the electricity to the alarm systems. The next activated all the elevators to act continuously.

Still not there.

The building contained enough power pull to overload the circuit and turn the building into a death spire, but Bliss would need to hack into every server in the building, turn on every computer, open every cat video on Youtube, and turn on every microwave. No big.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2015, 3:14 pm

And as it turned out, the winged man would not cooperate. He would not reveal the secret to blocking out her psychic powers. Remiela fully expected this however, but it was still disappointing. You see, types like his never made any easier, on themselves.

"Cocky?" Remiela spoke in a low growl. A word she didn't recognize, so she perused the minds of one of the humans she had managed to gain control over for a definition. It took a moment for her to get a translation, but she figured it out. "No, not cocky. You see, I've done this many times before. I assure you, you've never met anyone like me before." she boasted as she continued to search through the minds of others to make sure she was fully aware of what she was hearing and speaking.

Remiela looked down at the building she was standing atop of. There was someone in there actively doing something. Someone whose mind was also still free from her power. Another one, huh? They were up to something down there. Something that surely had to do with her.

Remiela looked back up and remembered how the winged man had flapped his wings as a display. So she did so too, only when she did it, the gust of wind carried the flames on her wings with them and they flew straight at him. She then took to the skies and fired another stream of the strange flames before attempting to grab him with her many tails and throw him into the very building she had just been standing on.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 28th 2015, 5:57 pm

So, she thought she was like no one he had met before? Honestly, Brandon couldn't count the number of so called gods that claimed that, grated his memory was no the best, so that might have been his terrible memory at work. That aside, he could not help but scoff at the things reaction, if she wanted to act that way, then she should not be surprised when he knocked her down a peg or two. Mimicking him, she would flap her own wings, except that was followed by a wave of blue fire that washed over Brandon. It burned, oh did it burn, yet most of the damage had been done to his shirt of all things, burning away as he found himself dazed by the blue fires. When he had gathered himself, he had enough time to see the next wave of blue waves coming, and rather than avoiding them, he decided to do the next best thing.

Bracing himself, he flapped to propel himself forward, aiming to move through the flames themselves. This route had seemed the best, as he had avoided the grasping tails that were all aimed for him. Now he found himself flapping at full speed towards her, aiming to slam into her fists first.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 29th 2015, 4:15 am

Power reports from the kitchens looked good enough. Getting into a computer so simple took a little getting used to, but a twenty minute timer went across each microwave across dozens of floors. Bliss loaded up a two hour loop of a corgi puppy stumbling down a flight of stairs. Never before would a death be so- wait. "I'm going to be in here when this thing goes off. And that thing isn't."

The creature took to the sky to battle the avian man, putting a gap between the effective range of her trap and her target. "Idea." One large metal rod. One band of some elasticity. One tethering cord. Sounds legit enough. But, sounding and doing required physical interaction and the emptied out building held most of her tools, but not at an easy disposal. All around her laid her first piece, but she would need to loosen it from the structure of the building first. Metal from the support beam of the stairwell bent and broke under the energy from her blasts, leaving her with a perfectly bent and broken piece of metal.

Next she scurried to find a way to project the beam. Nothing within her grasp would stretch to create the bowstring, so she went for the next best thing. She grabbed a supporting piece of metal to create a lever in which she would toss the barb. Carrying the two metal spears, Bliss made her way to the top to tie the end of the spear to a wire formerly connecting the building's central Internet connection.

If her plan went right, she would use the leveraging piece of metal to propel the spear towards Remiela. Once the spear connected, Bliss would send a energy blast to break the safety overloads on the power conductor to send a coursing pulse of electricity into the god beast. She knew the the floor beneath her would eventually become heated with the surging electricity, heated enough to burn through her shoes and eventually the rest of her.

Bliss took off towards the side of the building; her only escape would come from lunging off the side of the building with her metal bracing stick acting as the only means she had of saving herself.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 30th 2015, 9:24 pm

A mass of flames generated from her own natural energy. Blue in color, vibrant in nature and extremely hot. Those flames flew through the sky towards the winged man that dared to interfere in the plans that were ongoing. Remiela didn't just send forth flames for she knew that those wouldn't be quite enough. A plethora of her tails followed behind the flames. Let's see if this vanquishes her opposition.

The flames had hit and were surrounding him. As her tails flew forward to grab whatever remained of him from whatever damage would be done, she saw something pushing through those energy fires and out came the winged man flying directly at her. Oh, so he was tougher than he looked. This should be fun. Remiela let out a high pitched roar as she flew upwards.

She kept some minor distance from the winged man coming towards her before generating a barrier of Siruli energy that surrounded her on all sides. It also blocked her from view and started flying down towards the winged one in retaliation. Knowing that this would probably not be enough, Remiela unleashed more of her mind's powers and let loose a blast of psychic energy that flew out of the sphere of fire towards her target, only for it to be intercepted by something.

Some metal object had flown in her direction and come into contact with her psychic blast. Remiela knew that that could have been her that got hit by it. She flew upwards and out of the energy sphere and let it continue to fly towards the winged man as she looked towards the building from before. It was that woman from before. Whatever plan she had in mind had come to fruition. Remiela flew around her own attack towards the woman that was now jumping off the building. The divine empress aimed to grab her while she was in midair and slam her through the wall of a building and into it. As she was attempting to carry out the last part of this course of action, her form began to change.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 2nd 2015, 8:35 pm

So he was gonna punch the alien kaiju deity, just like planned, well until it did not goes as planned anyway. All it took was a little fast flying, and he would be able to hit her, but then again things were never easy for everyone's favorite simpleton. The winged beast would create a cube of energy before her, hiding her from view and...coming right for him. Brandon was moving too fast now to just stop, so he would have to make due with what he had, which was not stopping, and rather trying to muscle through it much like the fire. Afterall, he was good as muscling through things, so this should have been no different. Sadly, he was not aware of the psionic blast, which would have likely pushed him out of flight, but something else saved him from that.

With a might flap of his wings, Brandon was propelled forward, slamming into the energy and sending a jolt of pain through his pain. He was likely going to feel that in the morning, but this was no time to worry about how much something hurt. Pulling back an arm, brandon slammed a fist into the energy construct as cracks spread out from the point of contact, only increased by a second strike and a third which decimated the thing altogether. However, the thing had distracted him long enough that the kaiju was able to turn its eyes upon...a woman atop a building. ”Oh no....” Brandon muttered, before flying off in that direction, aiming to blindside the thing while it was distracted with a flying kick to the side.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 3rd 2015, 12:49 am

Falling gave Bliss enough time to bash her rod against the side of the building to try and grasp onto the side of the scaffolding. It broke the rod, not the window. Not the best of situations to be in, but a quick blast of energy towards a window thirty feet down did the trick. Or at least, a trick. The angle of the blast propelled Bliss upwards for a moment, until she felt herself moving slightly away from her desired position. As soon as she began to see an error in her line of thinking, she felt the harshness of salvation come over her much like a self flagellating monk gave himself salvation with a whip.

The creature Bliss wished to turn into a generator pushed Bliss through the wide opening gaping in the side of the building. Spared the pain of breaking through a window, Bliss still did not fully count herself lucky as the creature sharing the space with her began to take a new form. Surrounded by tiny shards of glass, and seeing a foe not giving her full attention, Bliss rolled over to put her downed form facing Remiela. A blast wave would shoot towards her, picking up shards of glass to create an unpleasant crown to adorn the space queen's head.

Still inside a room full of corridors and isolated offices, Bliss decided to disengage from the fight after her shrapnel did its job. Bliss looked for the first door and disappeared into a breakroom. The microwaves continued spinning in their never ending cycle, giving Bliss her next idea.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 3rd 2015, 1:26 am

For the time being, Remiela had managed to get away from the winged man that was capable of withstanding her initial attacks. Despite believing she was capable of defeating him in a direct confrontation, the divine empress was electing to do things differently. Which including concentrating on the other person that was actively trying to foil her plans in this city. The woman that had turned that tower into a superconductor was currently jumping through the air towards another building, and Remiela was heading right for her.

The alien kaiju deity drew closer and closer until she reached her target and flung her through a hole in the wall of a building. Remiela looked behind her to see the winged man heading in her direction and generated a wall of flames between them that would try and engulf him to deal with him. She then flew through the same hole and landed inside as her form was changing. A mass of wisps of flames surrounded her and hid her transformation. While her form was changing she slowly walked towards the woman who retaliated by sending an attack similar to the kind she often uses that also brought the damage of the building along with it. Remiela responded with her own telekinetic blasts and the two collided and tore apart the floor and shattered some of the glass further into dust.

Remiela saw the woman heading over towards some nearby door and go through it. She finished her transformation and walked over to that same door and opened it. Remiela stood in the doorway now perfectly resembling the Earth woman right down to the clothes she was wearing. "You really do enjoy utilizing the mundane technology of this planet, don't you?" she asked mockingly.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 4th 2015, 9:14 pm

A wall of flames formed before him, bright blue as the ones that had been formed before by her, and likely to hurt just as much as they had before. If he kept flying through everything that was thrown at him, well Brandon could surmise that he would probably kill himself. This meant he would have to take a different course of action, one that...required an iota more of cunning. Diving downwards, he would attempt  to circumvent the fire wall, and perhaps take the woman by surprise, unless that of course didn't work. Regardless, once he flew low enough, then came the more destructive part of this half assed plan, which came down to flying through one of the windows; shattering upon contact.

Folding his wings against his back, Brandon looked up to the ceiling and cocked his head to the side. ”Okay, let's try something different.” He muttered, flexing his arms and them with a great flap of his wings he propelled himself through the ceiling above him. Anything that would have stood before him broke away upon contact, more and more breaking as he would force himself upwards. Honestly, he had no idea what he was doing, but it may have once been an attempt to take the building down, even if not a very good one.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 10th 2015, 10:41 pm

Utilizing mundane technology never felt so good. "Yeah. I kinda do." Bliss shot a burst of energy to shatter the glass on the microwave before flinging the radioactive device across the room. "That's still safer than eating a Hot Pocket." For her next attack, Bliss moved behind the refrigerator and let more energy fly, propelling the appliance towards the door. After the barrage of break room decor shot towards the goddess, Bliss needed a change of scenery. Most of her best laid plans only served to almost work, so now she needed to make a get away to where ever she could escape the confrontation.

Or turn it to her favor.

Bliss hammered out piece by piece of the wall until she could slide through the opening and find her way into the drywall, giving her a way to slide down to the floor beneath her. Once she secured her footing, Bliss would open up a portion of the wall and escape into a long board room with a meeting table flanked by twelve chairs running through the spine of the room.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top