The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_vote_lcapLights, Camera... ( Open ) I_voting_barLights, Camera... ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) I_vote_lcapLights, Camera... ( Open ) I_voting_barLights, Camera... ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lights, Camera... ( Open )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lights, Camera... ( Open ) Empty Lights, Camera... ( Open )

Post by Wrecking Ball March 2nd 2013, 6:48 pm

"...Can't...hold it...too...heavy..."

Gritting her teeth, Bethany held back the wrought iron gate from collapsing onto the delicate machines in front of her. A scientist feverishly worked at it amidst the crumbling lab, sweat pouring from every orifice. Around them steam shot from nearby pipelines, cracking the foundations of the walls. Her muscles strained against the the body fitted leather uniform against her body, torn slightly from the day's events. The massive gate which had fallen from its hinges due to a prior explosion was threatening to destroy not only the important machinery, but the one man in the world who could work it.

"Doctor, you need to work faster...if this thing falls...the whole world could be engulfed in radioactive darkness--"

The room shook horribly as the pressure within the vents began to build higher. The scientist loses his footing, snapping off one of the dials on the machine...!
...Bethany rolls her eyes.
"...Shit."

A siren blared as the cameras ceased rolling at the director's call. Set grips immediately rushed on the scene and began to reset the stage. The scientist actor mumbled his apologies and awkwardly tried to replace the broken dial on the prop. The director, with a sigh, rose from his seat and polished off his sixth cup of coffee for the day. Having a higher budget due to his lead actress' star power didn't mean he could afford infinite takes. "Bethany, baby--"

"Don't call me baby, dickface."

Charming. With a sigh, Bethany poked a finger against the prop gate, which only weighed about two tons, and slowly slid it back into place.
The director raised his hands in apologies. "Bethany. Superheroes don't cuss. And it's called ad-lib, my dear. We could have made that shot work."

Bethany shoots the director the biggest 'are you serious' look.
"Dude, the dial that was supposed to save the world broke off. Whatever, it's about lunch time anyway right?"

"We've got an hour--"

"It's lunch time. I'll be on the lot."

Giving in, the director called an early lunch. Bethany storms off, annoyed beyond belief. Was this what her life had devolved down into? Even after the accident and all those weird powers happened, she was still a slave to the media. Los Angeles' personal super heroine. Yeah right. She hadn't been home in weeks, her food in her fridge was probably moldy and who exactly was going to be sending in that rent check? Probably her agent. Though the thought of him getting into her apartment didn't comfort her any. Seating herself at craft services, she slouched towards the end of the table in a hilariously undignified manner. Sometimes she wondered if she would make any real difference. Is this what real heroes did? She doubted it. She was about as heroic as Captain America was in the first half an hour of Avengers. At least she wasn't punching Hitler.

As terrible as it sounded, she almost wished something REAL would happen. This world of skinny latte's and NDA's were not her scene. She'd tweet about it, but her agent made her promise to stop using so many four letter words on her social media. Bethany couldn't even freaking Facebook without the Hollywood police catching on.

"This...fucking...blows."

Last edited by Wrecking Ball on March 3rd 2013, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Lights, Camera... ( Open ) Empty Re: Lights, Camera... ( Open )

Post by Skyscraper March 2nd 2013, 10:45 pm

Skyscraper had made it to the city known as Los Angeles. He had heard about a recent uprising of super powered beings were showing up there and he went there to check out there abilities and to see if they were strong or not. However, this was one city he did not indeed look forward to visiting. The home of Hollywood. The human's praised the members of Hollywood as if they were their rulers. They treated actors, actresses, and musicians as if they were gods. He did enjoy a good movie from time to time, but it's just another regular job. They were no better then a cashier at a restaurant, or a lawyer, or a janitor. It's just another job however, they are treated like heroes, like legends.

"Damn, I have no way of even finding one of these meta humans. It appears I'm going to have to draw some out." He would jump into the sky, and transform into a lightning bolt. He soared through the sky, staring down at the city and saw a spot filled with buildings and it appeared to have quite a bit of people. He would then begin to descend quickly. As he lowered closer to the ground, he would transform back and land on the ground. The people began to stare at his unusual supernatural entrance as he looked around. "Hey! Are you allowed here!?" He heard shouted at him, as he turned into the direction of the person who shouted it and it appeared they were some type of security guard. "Here is our super powered bait right here." The security guard would repeat his question and Skyscraper would jump into the air and launch a kick straight across his face sending him to the ground. "I am Skyscraper, I need no human's permission for anything fool." He mumbled as he looked around, searching for some type of fun.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 3rd 2013, 12:14 am

That's the sound of a dozen guns being drawn from their holsters and aimed directly at the lightning man. The security on film lots don't mess around. Mutters of panic rose across the set. The producer, writer and director were herded off set immediately following the strange meta human's entrance. The head of security slowly approached Skyscraper, ready to fire at a moment's notice. "Sir. This is a closed set. Now we don't want any trouble, so why don't you take your side show somewhere else. The police have already been called. Unless you're bullet proof, which you could be I don't know...I'd turn around and leave right now."

"I'd listen to him, nut job"

Bethany appeared from behind the craft services section of the set, sandwich still in hand. It was pulled pork, thanks for asking.
"If you want autographs, you're gonna have to shell out for Comic Con just like everyone else. Now get the hell off the lot before these fine men and women fill you with decidedly uncomfortable amounts of bullets."

If Skyscraper looked about, there were twelve security guards including the head of the security team with their weapons drawn and aimed at him.
Bethany put her sandwich down.

"There are people on this set who have worked with Lindsay Lohan. We're not afraid of you."
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 3rd 2013, 9:58 am

Skyscraper smirked as he saw the armed security guards with their weapons drawn pointing at him. He put his hands up into the air and looked straight at the head of security. "I like that, human's finally depending on themselves for defense from threats. He looked at the head of security and he nodded. "It's a reason I'm here sir. You can call your police or whatever but I'm looking for something. When I find it, I shall leave."

He heard another voice, it sounded female and she seemed to be trying to insult him. "Autograph? I'm sorry but I don't praise your kind like the rest of these humans do. Your no better then anyone. Simply a peer. Actually, since your just a simple human. Your inferior. Anyway, I'm searching for super powered people, and I heard this city had some so I'm going on a search. Do you have any idea where they are?" He asked, as he heard her mention Lindsay Lohan, he laughed at it but shook his head. "I'm no Lindsay Lohan, I'm more dangerous and less stupid." He said as he crossed his arms and awaited some type of reply to his question from earlier.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 3rd 2013, 11:25 am

"C'mooon.. you can't be serious right now!" groaned an annoyed rumbling timbre. The voice was literally growling through clenched teeth and jaw. "Now now Feather! That's no way to talk to a lady," chirped a clipped British accent through a slender blue tooth piece. It was hooked over the right ear that belonged to the annoyed voice. "No, seriously. I am not going to audition for a movie just to scout out this... 'Bethany' girl. I can't. I have no time to waste on THIS!" the voice said, flailing a set of slender, strong hands over the unattended steering wheel of a beautiful black Lamborghini. The steering wheel wrenched back into place, it being remotely controlled from an unknown location. "Nathaniel.. you would've been eager to go if this were a month ago. Why the sudden change of heart to woo a lady?" asked the clipped British.

"Now now, why would you think I have had a change of heart?" he sneered at the rear view mirror, a holographic image of the British accented woman popping up to roll her eyes at him. "It's Hebony, isn't it? I know you have some kind of infatuation for the girl, but there's no need to stay hung up on her. She's likely moved on, and you're in the dust, Feather. Now, head in the game! We've no time to waste; plus, you're here." she said, the holographic image disappearing while Nathaniel's hands gripped the steering wheel. He attempted to slap the car into reverse after tapping his foot on the brake; but he was being overridden by his female agent. Shaking his head, he smoothed a hand up and through his mop of ebony hair. Just as his Lamborghini pulled up, he saw a streak of lightning curl through the sky and land in between a mass of people. Security guards flooded the area.

"Feather! Change of plans!" clipped the voice. Nate was too busy lighting a fresh Clove sigaret, his lungs expanding greedily while he inhaled. "Embrace for lift off," she chirped, a small giggle passing her lips before the Lambo's roof folded back and Nathaniel was sent soaring out of his car. He wasn't too close to the scene, so his ejection would go unnoticed. Just before he was sent into the air, he sighed, "Always a great warning, babe." His right hand was glued to his Clove, enjoying the treat while a pair of black and white wings spread out behind of him. His specially tailored suit had two simple slits in the back of his undershirt, over shirt, vest, and coat allowing him to stay poshly dressed and make an extravagant entrance.

The blue tooth that had been on his ear was no longer present, and searching with his left hand in his pocket, he found his mask and slid it into place. With wings pumping, he took another drag and exhaled slowly, his form moving to cast a heavy winged shadow over the group. His hearing picked up the smallest end of the conversation; Lindsey Lohan was the main topic. "Pity she died in that car crash a few months back. She was good on the Disney Channel." he called, his voice deep, and spine shiver inducing. The black sigaret was held loosely in his lips. His hands were in his pockets, and his wings lazily flapped to keep him out of the range of the main center of attention; Skyscraper.

. o O (Hope ya don't mind me butting in. It said open, so I joined in.. hehe. (: )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Lights, Camera... ( Open ) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 3rd 2013, 6:44 pm

( No problem at all! Kitty Face )

"To be fair, I don't know if she was so much stupid as terribly addicted to all sorts of drugs--"

The head of security clears his throat at Bethany. Topic change. She'd sigh and readjust the silly outfit she was still wearing from the day's shoot.
"...Anyway. If you're looking for meta humans, I'd try New York. I hear they're coming out of every pore over there. Now like my friend over there with the gun said, I'd skidattle off the set. You're not going to find what you're looking for--"

And that's when the guy with the mask and wings showed up. Wonderful. Didn't anyone respect that this was a closed set? Several of the guns were levied onto the newcomer as he walked into view. This was turning into just the kind of day she had previously wished for. Maybe she should have wished for a winning lotto ticket or an end to world hunger instead...or one of those neat Google Glass things they were coming out with. Those are neat. Regardless, Bethany took out her cell phone and punched in the number to her personal driver. This situation was getting a bit tense and it didn't hurt to have some muscle around. "...Hey, so if you could come to the lot, that'd be terrific. Some shit just went down." A pause. Flashing grey eyes would flicker towards Skyscraper and the new winged man. "Yeah, it's pretty awkward."

The head of security, without missing a beat, would address both Scyscraper and the new comer at the same time.

"Again. This is your last warning. Leave the premises or we will remove you by force."

The pistols steadied themselves. It seemed pretty evident these guards would open fire. Damn, Hollywood doesn't mess around.
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 3rd 2013, 7:57 pm

Skyscraper looked at the security guards as he began to laugh some more. "New York. No, I just came from New York and was given this information." He looked into the air and saw someone with wings and a mask and nodded. "Hey, there goes one. I knew this place had something."

"I tell you what, I shall leave this lot. If you tell the winged person over there that I have to have a talk with them." He put his hands up into the air to appear as if he was unarmed and innocent from the armed men and women in the lot.

"This is honestly the first time I ever seen a security guard with a gun. Usually you guys are carrying around stun guns and batons. I can't believe this. Security Guards at banks, or hospitals, the people who really have something important to protect get the weak equipment. But you guys, only protecting actors and actresses get the heavy weaponry. It's a damn shame what you humans put as your priorities."

He heard the female making a phone call and he laughed. "So, nice weather we are having ehh?" He said in a sarcastic tone as he awaited a reply to his request.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 4th 2013, 9:13 am

Hunching shoulders were suddenly relaxing a bit, his tall, slender form taking a few more steps forward. The large wings, with an impressive span of twenty-two feet, gently folded after a huffed ruffle of their feathers. The black and white beauties caught the sunlight and illuminated Nathaniel's form. He could feel the warmth from the sun beating down on his mask*, it creating a trapped barrier of heat around his cheeks. The mouth gate was open on his mask, allowing him the ability to continue enjoying his sigaret. The spicy sweet smoke was enveloping every corner of his lungs, filling him to the brim with much needed nicotine.

His eyes closed happily while a stiff wind curled through the closed movie set. It sent a few loose feathers flying, and billowed Nathaniel's coat. Finishing his treat, he closed the mouth gate on his mask, the little doors sliding into place along the pointed fangs. His eyes were exposed at all times, a set of eyes that were most unforgettable. Bright cerulean blue with shimmering specks of silver. His smoldering gaze swept over the lot, his eyes falling upon his main reason for being shipped here; Bethany. Wind had picked up that she was a metahuman of some kind; be it naturally or experimentally. The second reason for their rush to the location was the boy in a long trench coat. Young man, more likely. Thinking to himself, Nate allowed a smirk to curl over his lips. "I wonder what they think of me.." He then muttered a bit, activated his 'Emotion Touch' ability.

With his eyes focused on Bethany, he got a very clear reading off of her, and it made his stomach churn uneasily. She thought he was weird, and that made him pout behind of his mask. His almost always depressed expression then turned coy while he turned to look at the boy. It was simple, and it brought a bit of a confident feeling over Nathaniel. The boy wanted to tussle with Nate. It made his claws beg to be released. After assessing everything around of him, and wasting a total of five seconds finishing his cigarette and getting a feel for these two main points of interest, he let his wings spread and then they vanished, a black and white rose being left on the ground behind of him. The seamless slits in his suit hidden to make his attire look unharmed by the wings that were once there.

"You know.. I can hear you, buddy. And, I'm all right with a little talk if you want, kiddo." he said, smirking. "Though, if you take it one step passed a conversation of words to one of fists, I promise it won't be pretty." he had slid his hands into his pockets and was relaxed and calm. He had walked forward and stopped just at the security guard line, his form slumped and hunched. Completely smooth and nonchalant during this whole situation. A security guard to his left stepped a bit aside, giving Nathaniel more room to step forward. That same guard then let out a little gasp and spoke to his colleague. "This guy works for GUN.. the Guardians of the United Nations.. pretty cool," he said, a bit louder than intended. It forced a smirk onto Nate's face.

. o O (Good! And, there's a link to Nate's mask, and his gun that he'll likely use during this thread. Note the asterisk next to the hyperlink for 'mask'! Very Happy )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 4th 2013, 3:53 pm

The head of security didn't seem to impressed with the reveal of who the man with the wings turned out to be. He made a motion to have all guns trained on Skyscraper.
"I don't care who he is. The Pope isn't allowed on this set without a pass. And after I extirpate the deluded asshole, I'm going to politely ask Mr. GUN to leave as well."

Bethany frowned slightly. Obviously he was getting far too irritated at the situation. Before this turned into a blood bath, there might be good cause to step in. Unfortunately this meant she won't be able to finish her sandwich for awhile. With a deep breath, Bethany brushed her blonde strands back from her eyes and cautiously approached the tense situation, one arm upheld and another trying to calm the security on set. There were a lot of innocent people here and a full blown fight between two supers wasn't going to turn out well for anyone. That and she'd get her ear chewed off for getting the set destroyed.

"All right, guys...look...the police will be here any minute. Whatever beef you two may have, I'd seriously suggest you take it elsewhere. I mean...lightning guy. You wanted another meta human right? Welp. Here's Masky."
Bethany made an overly grand gesture to Masky. Though a trained fighter, Bethany was far more inclined to take the non-full-blown-fight option if it was ever available. There might be a chance yet that they can get out of this without people getting hurt. Having wedged herself between Nathaniel and Skyscraper, Bethany stood her ground. While she had no love for the actual business, the people here were nice enough. She didn't want any of them getting caught up in whatever might go down here.

...And of course that was the moment when one of the newer security guards, finger too tense on the trigger, fired on Skyscraper. This lead to several others firing their weapons at the lightning man. Great...
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 4th 2013, 5:47 pm

Skyscraper heard the man and he nodded. "Alright, let's have our little convo. I would feel more comfortable if these guns were pointed at me. I am allergic to bullets." He said in a sarcastic tone as he took a deep breath. He was shocked that they would think some armed gun men and women would be enough to scare him. The humans, despite their advanced technology were still just as primitive as their cavemen ancestors.

He heard the so called head of security call him a asshole and he began to laugh. "Oh you have no idea." He kept turning looking at all the guards, as he saw one who appeared to be a little nervous. He saw as he pulled his trigger and Skyscraper would then turn into a full lightning bolt and ascend into the sky dodging all of the incoming bullets from the security guard. He would fly through the air and fly close to the winged man and smile. "Hey, me and you can continue this conversation as soon as I take out these annoyances." He yelled to him as he would continue flying through the air in his lightning form staring down at his targets, trying to think what exactly he should eliminate them with.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 4th 2013, 6:34 pm

"Malus Rex. Malus, or Rex is fine. Or you can call me King GUN. Either way, I'm here for more than one reason." he let his eyes dart from the head of security toward Bethany. The momentary gaze was broken when Nathaniel felt a bit of nervousness in the air. It sent a stomach churning feeling through him, his spine shivering. "Whoa.. wonder who that is.." he thought to himself, his lips, hidden by his mask, screwing into a scowl. Before he had time to pinpoint the feeling and it's origin, a bullet was fired toward the man in the center. His reaction time was phenomenal. The boy turned into pure lightning and went streaking upward. Nathaniel's hands left his pockets, and his wings spread out behind of him. The few security near him was knocked back, knocking other men backward in the process.

Stepping forward, he turned and spread his wings out, taking the most damage from the bullets there. The damage was minimal though. The bullets, upon impact with his wings, flattened and fell to the ground with several tings. The open fire was ceased when the lightning boy was out of sight. It wasn't until a moment later he streaked back by Nathaniel to tell him something. "I'm sorry, but the only annoyance is me!" he called out, a seemingly growling noise following his words. Sliding his hand into his pocket, Nathaniel pulled out his gun. Wick. "It's about damn time you let me see the light of day!" cried a voice. The voice was coming from the gun. To anyone near Nate and the gun, they would be shocked and awed. "I hope you're hungry," he muttered and let his finger curl around of the trigger.

The trigger, Wick's tongue, curled safely around the tip of Nate's finger. The bones laced into the hilt of the gun then arched and curled around of the rest of Nate's hand, keeping Wick tight within Nate's grasp. "Ah heehehehehe! I'm staarving!" cried Wick, his eyes glowing red while the revolving bullet chamber spun around and clicked into place.
"Bang!"
"Bang!
The two voices said simultaneously, and a bullet was sent whizzing toward Skyscraper, just a warning shot to make the kid pay attention to Nathaniel, rather than the security guards that really needed to live to see another day, and another table filled with donuts and movie snacks.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 4th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Goddamnit it."

Now this is a full blown shit's-hit-the-fan situation.
Bethany through gritted teeth would start ordering both guards and personnel off the set and onto the relative safety of the back lot. Fortunately for her, Masky seemed none too friendly with Skyscraper. That would at least buy her some time to ensure the safety of the lives of those around her. From now on, she would probably think twice about wishing for 'exciting' things to happen. Every day mundane was starting to look pretty good. Rex began to take pot shots at the lightning boy in the air. Good. Maybe they'll wear each other out, kill each other or just get bored and go home. Any of the above, Bethany would take.

Once the area was pretty much cleared out, Bethany would take stock of the battle happening above. She had yet to show any abilities to Skyscraper; in fact she was sure he didn't even know she was one of those supers. That at least gave her an advantage. Waiting for the right moment, Bethany would speed out of sight when Skyscraper's attention was diverted. It was a gamble, but no one could ever accuse Bethany of doing things the old fashioned way. This particular situation would take advantage of the multitudes of abandoned cars littered around Little Tokyo and downtown. A couple of rags stuffed in the gas tanks of two cars would make for a great fuse.

As the two fliers battled it out above in the skies, they'd notice two extremely fast flying cars that are on fire being hurled at their location...from two different places across the neighborhood. Set to collide right in the middle. One of the better 'Cut that shit out!' signs one could imagine.
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

Skyscraper heard the winged man talking and looked back at him and he raised an eyebrow hearing him talking about him being the annoyance. He would stop and look straight at Nathaniel as he saw him draw his weapon. "Why does everyone own a weapon but me?" He mumbled, as he saw him point the weapon at him and he quickly descended to avoid the incoming bullet.

He looked at the people below then back at Rex and he began to laugh. "They matter not, you are my primary concern now. You want my attention. Well now you have obtained it." He would extend his hand forward and stick two fingers out. "Pow." He whispered as he shot out a lightning bolt from his fingertips aiming at the winged man. This was a warning shot itself to let him know he has his attention now.

As he did, his peripheral vision caused him to see as a flying car was approaching them. He would descend to avoid the cars and the explosion that would perhaps happen to the flying cars. "That must me one of these crew members is a meta human too. This is great, a two for one."
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 5th 2013, 12:31 pm

The lightning bolt that was sent flying toward Nate was easily dodged, but Nate let his wings arch around of him and take the hit. He grinned behind of his mask, the lightning tickling over his wings before dissipating. "That mighta' hurt if you were actually trying, kiddo!" he called out, spinning Wick around on his finger like a Cowboy in an Old Western movie.

Wick. out of nowhere, let out a scream of panic and started to jabber on about a car, fire, and flying right toward them. "MALUS! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" the handgun screamed. Nate's grip never loosened, and whimpers started to erupt from Wick. "Enough waterworks, Wick! That's no way to handle a situation like this!" he said, his form arching to following the large flap of his wings. He was pulled upward and planted right between the oncoming flaming vehicles. His wigs pulled in quickly and wrapped around of his form, shielding him from the two vehicles racing toward him. The impact was a bit annoying, but he could handle it. His suit, a bit scorched now, was still fine but he was annoyed.

"Are you completely bonkers?!" Wick exclaimed, his shrill voice peaking and reaching a pitch that could annoy a dog.

"Only a little! I hope you land safely," Nate chuckled and let go of Wick, the gun tumbling downward. "SEE IF I SHOOT FOR YOU EVER AGAIN! YOU'RE HEARTLESS!" screamed Wick.

Nate grabbed both of the falling cars, the explosions contained up in the air while he took most of the blast. Just before impact, his whole body- head to toe- became a dark gray. His skin, that is. His eyes became a smoldering red and his claws and fangs extended. Good thing his mask was covering his mouth. He held onto the flaming pieces of scrap metal and gently lowered them down, setting them into a pile. Wick, falling to his 'doom' was summoned back to Nate just when he was about to crash land into the pavement.

"You! YOU!" Wick was crying while Nate rolled his eyes and holstered the weapon. "Come toe to toe with me, buddy!" he called out toward Skyscraper. "Maybe I can teach you a thing or two!" he said, dusting a flame off of his shoulder while his wings arched and spread out in a threatening manner. His claws were barred, and his crimson colored eyes were locked onto the kid.

This was just getting fun, and his sole reason for being here had fled the coop; at least that's what Nate thought.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrecking Ball March 5th 2013, 3:21 pm

One hundred and fifty feet away...

Professional grade steel toed boots ground into the metal of the staircase on the side of the building. In the distance a meta human battle raged and it wasn't looking pretty. A finger rose to slide the brim of her hat to the side to allow for a better look. Her body leaned back to rest against the brickwork, allowing for a better angle for her to view the scene. Ice blue eyes twisted and turned this way and that, memorizing the scene and performing all sorts of hidden calculations. The Browning Hi Power was slid from its holster and leveled upon the man called Skyscraper, adjusting for wind resistance and movement.

"In position."

Back in the action...

"Got it. I'm gonna flush you out a bad guy."

As Skyscraper dipped low to avoid the flying cars, Bethany would take this opportunity to attack. Surging through the streets around the lot, the Wrecking Ball would find a clear line of sight with the lightning man. The ground beneath her feet would crack as her body lowered to the ground in a crouch. "And here. We. Go." Bethany's body explodes upwards as she launches herself off the earth directly towards Skyscraper at insane super human speeds fist first. In less than a blink of an eye she'd be on him. And one hundred and fifty feet away, Bethany's personal bodyguard/driver would narrow those special, supernatural eyes and fire off an all but undodgeable bullet towards Skyscraper.
Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top