The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wrecking Ball I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Wrecking Ball I_vote_lcapWrecking Ball I_voting_barWrecking Ball I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wrecking Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrecking Ball Empty Wrecking Ball

Post by Wrecking Ball March 2nd 2013, 4:08 am

Wrecking Ball
"More powerful than a locomotive...one with rockets on the back. And spikes. Big spikes on the front."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Wrecking Ball
Title: The Silver Bullet of the Silver Screen
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Stone Grey
Height: 5'10
Weight: 158lbs
Blood type: A

The Looks

Bethany has a healthy, toned physique from years of being a professionally trained fighter. Though her agent has convinced her to grow her hair out a bit, she still wears it shorter than the industry heads would like. She has a bad slouching habit from years of living as a bachelorette and has been criticized of 'unladylike' posture. When not forced to wear designer brand x or in season fashion y, Bethany prepares good old jeans and t-shirts. Sneakers are her favorite shoes.

The Legacy

Personality:
Bethany is a tom boy at heart. Growing up around several brothers toughened her up early and instilled a rather bad potty mouth. She's a wears-her-feelings-on-her-sleeve kind of girl and calls things as they are, to the continued chagrin of Hollywood. However it is her blunt tongue and girl next door charm that has amassed her legions of fans. Bethany is a very real person in a land full of artificial smiles and compliments. And there's not a person in the business who's got the balls to tell her to act any different. Money isn't even that important to her. She chose to keep her old apartment even after the whole acting thing happened. Bethany keeps just enough money for rent, gas, bills and groceries. The rest goes to assorted charities.
History:
Bethany for years was known by the ring name "Killer Klein" in the MMA circuit. She was a far cry from the made up dollie people see today. She had an extremely impressive knock out rate and was famous for fast fights ending in said knock outs. They called her a prodigy striker. With fame came nuisance however, as more and more Hollywood knocked at her door. All Bethany wanted was to advance her MMA career. Instead she got talked into six seasons of a, albeit well written, supernatural television show about a woman fighting the forces of darkness to save the world. It was in the shooting of the finale that a horrible accident happened on set. With the series winding down and budgets being tight, the team decided to film in an abandoned research facility on the outskirts of the city. It had been empty for decades and the director ignored safety warnings. In the climax of the show, a large beam came unhinged from the ceiling directly over the director's head. The brave MMA fighter resurfaced and shoved the director out of the way, receiving the full brunt of the collision herself. The beam took Bethany and broke through the floor into an underground cellar. Reports say that a mysterious gas could be heard leaking into the room Bethany crashed into and, before long, the young starlet climbed back through the massive hole. She was untouched. Whatever was left in those research facility vats changed Bethany forever. This of course made her even more popular with her fans to the delight of her agent. And very much to her chagrin.

The Powers

Power 1: High Superhuman Strength - The accident at the abandoned research center gave Bethany amazing strength. This has made lunch meetings with potential directors and casting folks difficult. Chopsticks have become impossible to use as they snap instantly. Bethany is REALLY trying to control it.

Power 2: High Superhuman Durability - Sometimes she just jumps off buildings for fun!

Power 3: High Superhuman Speed - Using a combination of this power along with her inhuman durability and strength, Bethany has taken on the Wrecking Ball persona. Though she's trained in mixed martial arts, her primary method of fighting crime is to run into it. Really hard. You'd be surprised how effective that is.

Power 4: Momentum Sense - Bethany has attained a sixth sense using the momentum she generates with her speed. This allows her to sense her surroundings and make informed tactical maneuvers when she's going full speed when normal people would have no idea what was happening around them when traveling that fast.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Durability: 8
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Wrecking Ball Empty Re: Wrecking Ball

Post by Chellizard March 2nd 2013, 6:11 am

Approved and moved.

Welcome to Superhero RPG!

I rather enjoyed reading this application, and I was impressed to find a tom boyish girl that's going to, I hope, be played that way!

Well done.

Also, haven't had anyone with radioactively obtained powers in a while. (:

Wish you would've tagged a bit more into her history, but it's fine.

Can't wait to see what you're capable of RP wise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top