The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) Empty Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using)

Post by The Womb December 10th 2012, 12:05 pm

After some research back in LA, Womb had happened upon some information that would benefit him greatly. As it stood The Womb had appointed himself head of a super powered Legion of heroes. Because of this it had led him into many physical confrontations. Ones that often left him feeling defeated regardless of the fact of whom remained standing at the end of the bout. He had been reminded time and again that his fighting skill was not adequate to that of a leader of Heroes. So he had decided to seek out the masters in this world of hand to hand combat. It seemed that there were not many left but if there were to be any they would reside in the home land of the martial arts.

And so The Womb had traveled, almost hijacking an airplane to get to China. He remembered China many hundreds of years ago being a savage place. A place which he had resided in but not fully immersed himself with.

He had been traveling through the country for some time now, possibly a good month of human days. He had mainly found himself in the mountainous areas, avoiding cities at all costs. As he had traveled he had met few Humans, and any he had met had been too terrified to oblige him with conversation or information as to the whereabouts of a Kung Fu Master.

Luckily his travelling had brought him to a small village that kept a temple just yonder in the hills adjacent. He passed into the village earning himself the honor of becoming the focus of attention in the market area. Most of the hustle and bustle of a small village market began to simmer, and then stop. Not even a word was spoken as the people stopped and watched Womb as he investigated what stalls held the wares he was searching for. He soon found what looked to be a tailors stall and stopped to look at the materials. He tried to remember what mandarin he could muster in order to have himself some new garments made. He wished to wear the uniform of a martial artist, to emulate the masters of old. After much deliberation and accidental intimidation The Womb had himself a dark suit made up.
Spoiler:

Feeling happy with his newly acquired appearance he stepped out back into the market to find a group of villagers waiting for him. Most were armed with farming tools and staffs of wood. No one said anything at first, then a braver, younger man stepped forwards brandishing a set of nun-chucks and made an announcement. "We will not stand to have you here demon. We shall drive you away before you can exact any evil upon our small village." With that he struck what looked like a fighting stance and advanced on The Womb. He struck a blow to The Womb's head with his nunchaku. This seemed to be the signal for the rest of the villagers to begin an onslaught of attacks. Trying desperately to pierce Womb's skin with their blades and pitchforks. However their attacks were doing no damage to the Womb apart from creating holes in his new attire. Womb, outraged jumped to safety, away from the throng of angry villagers. He landed on a nearby roof, his extraordinary strength enabling him to jump at distances a normal humanoid could not. They began to throw rocks at him but The Womb paid them no attention, their feeble attempts at attacking him would have no effect.

"Heed me Humans!" He pointed and surveyed them, some of them now stopping to hear what Womb had to say. "I come not to harm you! I come to learn from you. I have come seeking a Master of the Martial arts! And I am certain that one resides in your temple." He pointed in the direction of the ancient shrine. "I would have it that if you let me pass to train here, I shall become your protector from great evil. Please aid me!" The Womb hoped they would listen, if they did not he would have to fight them, and he wished for that not to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) Empty Re: Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using)

Post by Super Cutie December 12th 2012, 8:46 am

Clayton just loved backwater third-world villages. The shabby sights, interesting food, and the discovery of delightful new smells. Except he did not enjoy any of those things. At all. He almost always had enough money to spoil himself, so he did, and this place was far from the luxury he was accustomed to.

He was in a bit of a hurry to get back to the States, but stories of the monks in the temple located near the village caught his attention a few times in the past. The techniques of the monks there were supposedly legendary and all it would take him to learn them was one look. He liked the sound of that enough to take a few days out of his schedule to figure out how to arrange a meeting with the monks.

The cab pulled up to the village and Clayton stepped out in a tailored suit that stood in stark contrast to its surroundings. He almost felt bad for wearing it around people who would likely never be able to afford anything even remotely close to it, but he flew straight there from Bangkok and took absolutely nothing else, it was all he had.

As unexpected as he was to the village, the sight that greeted him was even more out of the ordinary. The villagers seemed to have a skeleton in traditional looking garb cornered on top of one of their buildings. Could it have been the skeleton from Mexico? He looked like he'd acquired some flesh since then, but how many other skeletons were walking around? Just another thing on the long list of bizarre things he'd seen. He leaned in toward the cab driver, “What are they doing?”

“Looks like they've got that skeleton demon cornered over there.”

“Well, yeah, but is that like normal?”

The driver shrugged, “The hell should I know? Do I look like I'm from around here?”

Clayton answered with a stare.

“Oh! Come on!”

“Kidding. Kidding.” He wasn't. “You think it will be weird if I ask them?”

”Knock yourself out, gweilo.”

At that Clayton turned around and called out to the Skeleton, “Hey, Bones! Don't I know you?”

His calling interrupted the scene. All of the villagers went silent and turned their attention to the newcomer as Clayton's cab driver sped off leaving him there to face his fate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using) Empty Re: Kung Fu Masters (Closed to rinne or whichever character he's using)

Post by The Womb December 12th 2012, 9:35 am

The rocks were still being thrown now but many had stopped. Some also seemed convinced by his request, though not many. Undeterred Womb was about to take up another speech to try and persuade them. However as he opened his mouth a voice rang out over the now practically silent crowd. It came from just behind them, a young man stood in a well made suit. He seemed to recognize The Womb however Womb had no recollection of ever meeting the man.

"I fear I do not know you, young one. Where is it from that you feel you know me? " A rock bopped off the side of Wombs head.

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top