The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFollow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_voting_barFollow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFollow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_voting_barFollow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3)

Post by The Bolt March 16th 2013, 9:23 pm

The petite Russian girl made sure that their fingers were tightly intertwined, but the albino did not mind it that much. It was true that she was never really used to the touch of another human being, save when it was one clawing at her in an attempt to save their own life, it was something that she had grown used to from the young female. Skyler had suggested they walk and she knew that Lilia would not like if her protector took off from her side, so she had only one choice. She simply listened to the other two talk, having nothing else to add herself. Shayla was not know for her ability to hold a conversation, only her ability to kill.

It did surprise her when Lilia stated that she did not want to kill the targets, something that Reaper was always prepared to do when she went out on the many missions that Dominus thrusted upon her. Hearing such talk from an agent that ranked higher than her was somewhat unexpected, then again she knew that some of the agents were not blood knights like she was. Lilia then said something about a control room with two people occupying it, the sound of a distant storm silently reverberating through the sky. It was possibly one of the many strange powers afforded to the strange girl that allowed her to see such things, but then again Shayla was not sure of such things.

”So how do you suggest we take care of our little problem?” The albino asked aiming the question towards Skyler, raising a snowy eyebrow. Sure she could have took whoever were in their way unaware, but it was smart to ask the others what they think should happen, cover every base to avoid what could be a potential shaming by Paxton. He never physically harmed her but he knew how to use his words, use them in a way that hurt far more than a weapon ever could. Personally she wanted to kill all of them and put an end to another annoyance, one that she was sure would have been on the Dominus radar in the future. Metahumans families such as this were always causing trouble, and they usually sent her to clean up their damn messes.

Not that Reaper minded the part where she killed them all, but the time that the organization wasted before eradicating them was tiresome.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3)

Post by Chellizard March 19th 2013, 5:03 pm

"Stealth.." she replied to Shayla, gently releasing Lilia's hand. "We need to be careful; both of you, hang back for a moment.." she said. She had seen tapes with Agent Reaper in the field; a merciless killing machine. Someone who was not to be messed with, especially on her best days. Swallowing lightly, Skyler licked over her lips and drew her blade. This would be quick; they would get passed this point and get further into the facility. "Wait for my call. When I poke my head back out of that door," she pointed off to the tower. "Come join me." She repeated the instructions in Russian, and also added a bit of reassurance to Lilia. Shayla would be a good guard to have for now. Nodding to both of the girls, Skyler dipped through the hole in the fence and took long strides, silent strides toward the tower.

She was like an antelope, galloping through a field, graceful; precise. She landed her last step just inches from the building. If Lilia and Shayla moved closer, they could witness the action. Skyler released her ballistic knife and used the hyperdermic needle to pick the lock on the door, giving her access. Once inside, she terminated the two men with ease. Both of them were simple guards. Nothing more. A slash to each throat sent them buckling to their knees, dead. Skyler poked her head back out and motioned for Shayla and Lilia. It was time to get closer. As soon as they were all back together, Skyler looked around the room. She sat at a computer, and with lightning fingers, was typing in codes to bypass the firewalls. It was simple, elementary stuff.

As soon as the firewalls were breached, the Shimatori brothers were notified. They had a security fail, and it was time to see what had went wrong; meaning, more guards were on their way. She could hear gruff voices over the walkie talkies that were once uses as ear pieces on these security guards. Grabbing for one of the radios, she instructed Shayla to find the digital map; it would be in the core files of the computer. She adjusted the headset and clipped the small walkie talkie to her corset. Chuckling, she held up her hand. "Diamond form, Lilia.." she instructed. She was not going to let Lilia die today. Not on her watch.

She then looked to Shayla and gave a stern nod. Flipping her knife in her hand, she looked toward the door, waiting for the footsteps to get heavier. The door was then flung open. Six men. Time to tango.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes March 20th 2013, 7:02 pm

Lilia silently watched on as Shayla and Skyler nourished their plan of attack on the outer guard post of the facility. The pulsating adrenalin gushing through her veins did not hamper her anxiety nor did it quell her worry for the safety of the two females she equally adored. Skyler was her fearless 'mother', a woman who possessed steadfast bravery and a nurturing soul, a heroine to the young agent who only ever knew pain and the submission to the more 'dominant sex'. Shayla on the other hand was her beloved friend, what initially started off as a venomous rivalry soon turned into a rather adorable coupling of two girls lost in maze of life together. Lilia was not entirely sure what their relationship would be categorised as, all that could be said about it was that their innocent affection far outweighed any ulterior motive. It was this love Lilia felt for these two women that spurred her nagging worries, what if they got hurt? What if they died? Such thoughts were rampant in her already fragile conscious and it was only until her mother reassured her did her fears calm down a bit. She had to have a little faith in these two warriors, they were much more experienced than her anyway.

Skyler's silent dash over to the watchtower lasted nothing more than several seconds, Lilia staying behind and clinging to Shayla's arms as she attempted to distract herself from the current task at hand. Obviously the men in the tower had to be silenced but the thought of her mother killing someone always ushered a mild sense of uneasiness to well up within her tattered soul. They were no ordinary mother and daughter and by the time Skyler's silvery locks poked around the corner did the waifish ballerina breathe a sigh if relief, so far so good.

Tip toeing into the control room the petite teenager attempted to ignore the fresh corpses on the floor, instead giving her mother a nervous smile as gazed at the multiple security screens. The facility was well guarded, cameras in several places, rarely missing any foreign detail that could possibly alert the Shimatori's to an invasion. Several screens depicted the outer courtyard of the concrete facility, armed guards routinely patrolling the area with meticulous timing, attention and readiness. Lilia's current focus on the security screens was shattered once the walkie-talkies began to blurt with panicked orders from the superiors in the other watchtowers. The teenager flinched at the noise, instinctively shielding her body with her arms as she noticed a group of six men rush past one of the monitors and near their current checkpoint.

"Mama...be safe", Lilia whispered, tensing her lean muscles as her body began to shimmer with an unnatural glow. Soon the light of the room began to bounce off the girl's thin form, a beautiful spectacle if it weren't for the current situation at hand. The glistening pale blue diamond flesh was truly a sight to behold and the instance the first guard entered with weapon raised his eyes instantly jerked towards the shimmering ballerina, his attention swayed for that brief second. A second that cost him his consciousness. Unlike reaper or Skyler the rather gentle agent thought it best to simply knock the first fellow out with a swift, unbreakable and indestructible fist to his nose. A sickening 'crunch' was heard as diamond slammed into bone and cartilage, shattering the man's face and instantly sending him out cold. First one down...hopefully her mother and friend were as merciful as her. Although she highly doubted it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow The White Rabbit (Inky and Pat <3) - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 24th 2013, 6:12 pm

The very mention of the word stealth made the albino cringe. Shayla was never one for stealth, always preferring to fight than to skulk around all cloak and dagger. Still, if that was what was required, she could adjust to it, not that Reaper would enjoy it. If things went her way, they would have already fell upon the compound of this family like a force of nature, laying it to waste. Lilia clung to Shayla like a baby monkey almost, though this wasn't something new but a constant happening when the two were together, something that Reaper had grown used to.

The two followed after the silver haired female, Reaper allowing her to silently deal with the two within the room with no so much as a drop of blood spilled out of place. With an equal ease Shayla had made her way across the field, unnoticed by anyone, meeting up with Skyler soon enough. The female began to type rapidly on a computer, most likely performing things that Reaper had no knowledge of. Whenever she touched a computer, they tended to break.

Skyler then instructed her to find some map in some sort of files. Being the not so technically savy person, she would do only one thing that really came to mind; hit buttons. Upon finding one of these computers, the albino went to work on rapidly tapping at the keys, loud clicking issuing from then as her rapid moving digits went to work. Nothing came of it and eventually she smashed the computer in rage, choosing to look for another one until she found what she was looking for through sheer luck. With that arduous task completed, she returned to Skyler with said digital map on a small thing that tech nerds used.

It was not long after that they were discovered, the door being kicked in, but Reaper was ready. It would be easier for her to just kill everything and get it over with; much easier indeed.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 14th 2013, 7:25 pm

Skyler's form was stoic, and watched over Lilia and Shayla protectively. Lilia a bit more, at this point. It was evident that the two girls had some kind of friendship, especially the way they stole glances at each other. Longing for each others company. Best friends. Smiling inwardly, Skyler then turned her attention to the door, just as Shayla finished smashing the computer she had gotten so upset with. Chuckling for the small moment she could waste, she plugged the USB flash drive into her bracelette and Aiva popped up with a digital, holographic copy of the map.

"Watch out!" she'd call, just before the door opened and Lilia punched one in the nose.

Skyler had to laugh, but in a good way. This was fun. As odd as that was. She stepped forward, moving quickly in close range combat. She slammed the heel of her right palm up and into the underside of one of the guards jaws. This dislocated his jaw, fracturing it, and forced him to bite and swallow his tongue. He died quickly, with minimal blood. Skyler left the other guard up to Shayla, with whatever types of combat or execution she chose. Skyler wanted this to be over with. Lilia needed a good meal, and a foot rub. Once the guards were knocked out, Skyler had Aiva bring up the map. Scanning it quickly, Aiva presented the most likely of routes. Skyler chose the long away around. Guards would be sent to cover the easy path, but not the hard one. And the hard one was through the ventilation system.

Standing up on the desk, she pushed up one of the ceiling panels and explained everything in English and then Russian. Once Lilia understood, Skyler helped her and Shayla up into the air conditioning ducts. Skyler followed after, and closed the ceiling panel after her. This route would avoid killing more than they had to.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes April 15th 2013, 7:32 pm

Swivelling, swaying and swiftly sidestepping any possible chance of getting touched by the assorted guards was a mere chore, one which the dazzling ballerina performed with little effort. Lilia's movements were light and graceful, her delivery starkly opposing Shayla's more aggressive strategy when dealing with the poor men. The intrusion lasted four minutes and by the time all three women were done several men lay dead or injured, pained groans creaking out of their lips. It was an unfortunate sight, one which made the young agent uncomfortable. The girl knew that this was part of her 'job' but she still disliked the immediate route for lethal violence, preferring to simply knock people out with a well placed diamond fist into their fragile bodies. Aside from the very obvious threat that these men did not pose, Lilia was exceedingly relieved that her beloved guardian and friend were safe and sound, albeit a bit more roughed up than her.

Tip toeing over to her ivory skinned friend Lilia made sure that there was no speck of blood on her admittedly violent friend's face, didn't want her getting sick. Whilst the sentiment was overwhelmingly adorable, the very fact that the Russian agent was mothering Shayla during a mission was rather humorous...she did in fact learn from the best (Skyler) so it was a warranted action.

After Aiva had surmised their best choice of action, a rather short route into the heart of the factory, Skyler instead chose to configure a much more longer and hidden route. They were going to be crawling in the ventilation system. A sense of giddiness filled Lilia as her memory returned to all the action films that her and Skyler half payed attention to over the past several months. She was going to feel like a spy, crawling silently over their enemies as she attempted to be as inconspicuous as possible. Nodding her head in agreement to the dastardly plan Lilia was lifted high up into the vents, her slight 95 lbs barely a challenge for both women at all to boost.

After all three were huddled in the cold, safe confines of the winding metal ventilation system Lilia was directed, by Aiva, to head straight and then west, effectively taking them out of the range of the mass of guards that were sprinting outside. The girl was delicate with her movements, her body barely making a sound as she gradually crept through the suspended tunnels. Lilia would occasionally look back at the other two, giving a reassuring grin or a nod in which direction Aiva was taking her. The very experience of it all was quite intimate, even if they were trying to infiltrate an enemy base.

Several minutes into their silent route, mad voices could be heard from underneath them. The metal slits that revealed partial remnants of the interiors they were crossing showing a large factory, armed guards and workers doing their routine job. Whilst it had not occurred to the rather naive Russian agent, the three had just entered the system connecting them to the main hall, the place where the ecstasy was manufactured. A young man, messy in attire and with a scowl on his boyish face stormed from one side of the room to the other. His fists clenched tight as he unknowingly stomped underneath the hidden trio.

"What the hell is going on?! Can someone tell me why five of my guards aren't responding to their radios? Can someone? Anyone?", he demanded, his voice raising an octave every time he glared at another person who attempted to avert his angry gaze. "I expect armed guards sweeping this place for these rats! I can't be the only one working my ass off!", he complained, tossing a crackling walkie talkie at a nearby bin, the resounding thud cracking the atmosphere.

They had found the first Shimatori.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 23rd 2013, 4:04 pm

While Skyler didn't want an excessive amount of bloodshed, Reaper was never one to shy away from the messier side of combat, but in fact she reveled in maiming her opponents. They were going to die anyway. So why not make it as fun as possible for the one killing them? Within minutes the guards were upon the females bu that made little difference to the albino killer; she actually welcomed their ineffectual attempts at killing them. They had their guns and blunt weapons, but in the end they would need more than that to break through this natural superhumanly dense hide.

”You're gonna need more than that.” Shayla muttered observing Lilia taking down anyone foolish enough to attack her. How she fought was similar to a dance, though the dance usually incited an impressive amount of bloodshed within its wake. One of them aimed a weapon at the albino, though their attempt was too slow really. In the span of a few seconds, reaper bridged the distance between them, pale fingers gripping around the barrel as the metal bent under the immense force. There was the slight sound of metal protesting and then she bent it upward, leaving the gun useless.

Before the poor fool could react, he found his elbow shattered and then promptly his windpipe caving in. There was some gurgling and blood welling within his mouth, but in the end he fell down dead as a doorknob. Sure others were killed, but no one really cares about the brutal mutilations caused by her fancy energy blade. All that mattered was that in the end there was a lot of dead bodies, but none of them belonged to the three protagonists. ”And that is that.” She said placing her energy katana within its proper holding place before turning attention upon the Ballerina and snow haired female known as Skyler. Lilia was doing something with Shaylas face; something like cleaning it off, but the albino payed it no mind.

Next it seemed like they were going to make their way through the ventilation system, which was rather cliché considering some of the flicks Shayla had seen included such a method of espionage. While she would have preferred to rush through the compound and kill everything in sight, of course things had to be handled a different way. They were being led by some sort of AI, so she would have to be content with simply following the others lead. It wasn't long until they could hear what sounded like a rather angry voice, one that Reaper wasn't familiar with at all, but then again she didn't really care to remember the people she killed. Taking a look through the metal slit of the grate, the face looked familiar and in an instant she knew who it was.

It was one of those Shitamori guys from the dossier.

Last edited by Agent Reaper on June 24th 2013, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 12th 2013, 7:22 pm

The vents were cramped, but the three females were thin enough to make the trek. Skyler's wider hips were a bit of an issue, but she managed to shimmy, as silently as the other two, who were both quiet petite. Sighing, she tapped Shayla on the ankle, and hopefully Shayla tapped Lilia. The voice beneath them was furious, and she could tell that it was one of the brothers. One of the Shimatori.

Skyler was quiet, contemplating their options. She could spring onto him, and end him quickly, quietly. But, she was not going to leave Shayla and Lilia vulnerable. She would not risk it. Speaking softly, and leaning her face to the left of the air vent's wall, she started to speak. Her voice traveled smoothly to the other two girls. She spoke in English, then Russian.

"We move to a vantage point. The moment we can strike, we go for him. Shayla, I trust you can get to him quickly. I know blood shed is your thing, but I want him to be down quickly, efficiently. Lilia, the moment we're out of the vent, you will go Diamond mode. They will open fire upon us. I'll take out as many of the guards as I can. Let's move."

Skyler had a serious tone in her voice, and she hated being the leader of these two, seeing as they were so young, so not for this job... but the two girls knew nothing more. They had been sent on missions much harder than this, she was sure of it. That was not the point, though.

She tapped Shayla again, and the three ladies moved. There was an opening, just over a bit of scaffolding within the warehouse. It would be perfect for them to drop onto.

"Lilia.. wait until me and Shayla are in the fray," a hint of panic was in her voice.

She looked through the crack in the vent and counted. Twelve guards, two by each exit, six near the boss himself. The exits, after a closer look, were actually doors to other parts of the warehouse. Well, two of them were. Licking her lips, she waited for Shayla to move. It was time to take down this Shimatori.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes June 21st 2013, 12:50 am

Lilia remained silent as the angry young voice screeched into the large warehouse below, tentatively arching her head so that her morbidly curious gaze could see through the cracks of the vent. She had curled her body back to face the other two women, petite and flexible enough to even sit with crossed legs. The admittedly nervous ballerina glanced up at Skyler as her silver haired protector stated the plan of action, going so far as to grip onto Shayla in a state of mild panic. They were going to drop into the arena below them! Such a thing would surely elicit much damage and destruction and the young agent was horrified at the thought of her only two friends risking their lives like this. Unlike the meek and mild Russian neither woman possessed a perfect defence and whilst they were exceedingly skilled Lilia still fretted over such paranoid possibilities. She did not want them to go down, she would've much preferred it if she had cleared the area beforehand, but she knew that both ladies would not agree to such a plan. Lilia was their precious flower and they treated her as such.

Clinging to her ivory skinned crush the young agent furrowed her brow, biting her lips as she watched and waited for the proceedings to continue. The young and evidently furious Shimatori was pacing back and forth, a dark scowl and his teenage face as he waved around a pistol like it was a toy. Lilia was certain that he was roughly the same age as her or even younger, he still had the adorable baby faced allure of many foreign boys and she had to shake her head to remove such thoughts. He was their target! The was no place or time for any emotional connection, regardless of how small, when on a mission. This boy had to be taken out and as much as the thought of possibly ending a young life pained Lilia, she knew she would not be able to defend him. Skyler and Shayla were all about business, if killing this boy granted them a safeguard within Dominus then so be...unfortunately for the ballerina, she just wanted no one to get hurt. 

"...don't get hurt mama", Lilia whispered in her mother tongue, holding her body tight as Skyler swiftly plunged into the gaping space below. Knowing Shayla would not understand much of what she would say the young agent quickly coiled her arms around the albino's slender neck, only to pausing to give the ferociously beautiful girl a kiss on the cheek. There was old tales of maidens kissing their valiant warriors farewell and for a moment the tentative Russian actually felt like that. Giving her ivory skinned friend the 'please don't do anything stupid or go too crazy' look Lilia relinquished her grip on the girl, allowing her a stealthy entry into the space below. 

Peering through the gap one last time, Lilia meekly watched the young Shimatori verbally assault the collection of thugs within the warehouse, her teeth biting into her lower lip as her anxiety soon began to sprout forth. Both Skyler and Shayla were now safely amidst the scaffolding and Lilia poked her head through the gap to check that the coast was clear, ensuring that the furious young gangsters attention was elsewhere. Slipping her dainty legs through the gap the girl instantly assumed her much more durable and beautifully frightening diamond form, dropping her weight into the shadows of the scaffolding below. She landed with a dull thump and no sooner had she entered the large space did she slink back into the shadowy confines between several shipping containers, morphing her left arm into a glistening limb, layered with spiky protrusions. 

She waited for a moment. All was calm. 

Until the thunderous roar of gunfire began..

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 25th 2013, 12:01 am

She could hear the target and he sounded pissed, really pissed. Sure it was to be expected when three female were making light of how pathetic his security system was, and in fact it was even more amusing that he was unaware of the angels of death looking down upon him. In fact if she had it her way, they would have been reduced to mulch by her and Lilia by now, bu Skyler was not as sturdy as either of the female. So for now she would have to keep going along the stealth route until she was told other wise, and then the blood shed could start. How she would move fast enough with the ballerina hanging to her was another matter altogether.

Now came the orders, something about vantage points and taking them out quickly. If there was one thing that she was skilled at, it was taking people out quickly and sometimes messily. "Easy enough." She muttered with a satisfied smirk. The bastard wouldn't even know what hit him, and neither would his worthless henchmen. How Lila went about doing her duty was different, considering that she was not the hardened killer that Shayla was, but a phantom pain in her gut proved her otherwise. Underneath all of it, that girl was a killer far deadlier than anyone that the albino warrior had the pleasure of fighting; even that fool Jack Maroon.

The young girl spoke something in Russian, a language that Reaper did not understand and cursed herself for not trying to long ago. She then turned her attention to Shayla, wrapping delicate arms around her powerful, yet lithe frame and planting a single kiss upon her cheek. The action itself confused the albino more than anything and in fact left her speechless. Not that she was planning to say anything in the first place but that would be besides the point. She could never really get used to such displays of affection, regardless from who it came, but that wouldn't mean that her combat performance would be impeded.

When the plan would come into motion, she moved with an unparalleled swiftness, like a white blur. In a moment she was standing on one of the many scaffolding over the Shitamori male and his armed guards, ready to pounce in an instant and that was what she did. The average human eye could not see what happened next as she fell upon the six, there was a shower of blood and a flash of energy; as three heads found themselves freed from their respective necks. Blood splattered across the albino and the young Asian man who looked at her with wide eyed fear, unaware of what had killed his men so easily. There was really no conscious thought in his next action, which was a bullet aimed for the warrior standing in front of him, though she was already in motion to dispatch his remaining three guards.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top