The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPortal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_voting_barPortal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPortal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_voting_barPortal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rorking

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed]

Post by A.I. August 30th 2012, 4:20 pm

The moment the screen went blank, everyone knew exactly what to do. They had been through this kind of drill many times before, but this time it was for real. As A.I. rode the lift down to the lower levels, he remembered the last major attack on the world. They had been so unprepared. Doctor Necrodium and his forces ravaged most of New York in less than a day. It was utter chaos. Chaos... A.I. cringed at the name. The mutant creature had wounded his friend Retaliate during their battle, and in the end the wound proved fatal. "Jason... I'm sorry." Gabriel said quietly.

Suddenly the lift stopped, and A.I. snapped back to the present. He could not let another friend die. He refused. Leaving the lift, he headed straight for the armory. Grabbing his weapons and throwing on his coat, Gabriel shot a glance back at his workshop. He had almost forgotten about his new weapons. He had hoped to test them out before using them in battle, but there was no time for that now.

A.I. jumped into the cockpit of The Bird and started the engines. The entire hanger began to vibrate as it rose to the surface. With a long, mechanical moan, the roof of the hangar opened up, allowing The Bird to rise up and out of the base, and into the tainted New York sky. The portal over the city showed a world covered in ash and rubble; a world they would not let happen twice.

Last edited by A.I. on September 12th 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

A.I.

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Portal to Hell [Talons base,closed]

Post by Gauntlet September 1st 2012, 5:11 am

Gauntlet jogged in his battle gear on to The Bird. He was dressed in a black t-shirt with a black and purple trench coat around him. His face mask, a dark grey was pulled tightly across his face and his eyes blazed with white as he began to concentrate his energy into a more easily controllable form. He felt his metal gauntlets hum with the charged energy he had been training with. His bow staff was strapped tightly across his back. He closed his eyes and thought back to what he had seen on the screen in the Talon Base. Holocaust and the other heroes that had looked like them coming down from some sort of portal, what A.I. had called an alternate dimension.

If there was anything Gauntlet knew it was that he could not allow some impostor to get away with hurting innocent people and siding with a maniac like Holocaust. Gauntlet didn't know what sort of raw power his alternate hero might posses but he knew he would have to face him eventually once the reached the Empire State Building. Gauntlet turned to his fellow Talon heroes, his face was serious. "Phoenix! Guys! There's no way we're going to be able to hit the center of these guys, we're going to have to start on the outside and fight the weaker baddies, we shouldn't waste our time going for the stronger of them, we'll be out-gunned and out-numbered." Gauntlet looked to the others, waiting for an opinion.

He stepped towards the cockpit and looked out the front window, the city skyline glowing in front of him. Gauntlet pulled out his bow-staff and his eyes glowed white.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew September 4th 2012, 1:27 am

The Bird arrived at the Empire State Building. Andrew looked out the front of the chopper, standing in the cockpit with A.I. He kept picturing the evil and dark intentions all over the face of the this so called 'Holocaust'. He broke the thoight and turned back to his team. "When we get there they're most likely going to attack right away. We need to be ready. They have the jump on us, and they probably expect us or at least some heroes to show up. There was just an assault here, we can't let another one take place."

Andrew looked over his shoulder at Gabe. "Get us a little closer to the ground then drop the floor." he waited. He stood waiting for them to reach a safe level. "Drop us!" Andrew shouted. The floor of the chopper opened us and the Talons all fell out to the asphalt below. They were in front of Holocaust, standing on the hood of a car. All his team in front of him waiting for battle. Andrew made a giant fireball in his hands and fired it up at the sky, as a signal to all heroes around them. This was going to be a battle.

Phoenix pulled his sword off his back and looked at team in front of him. They all looked almost identical to their Talon counter parts. He was sure Holocaust noticed the resemblance. "Im sure you can guess who we are." Phoenix shouted over to this evil man. "I don't know where you came from, but I don't like it when people steal my identity." Phoenix said pulling his mask up. "My name is Andrew Pettiglio, and these are The Talons." he said pulling his mask back down. (End of Topic)
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top