The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_voting_barJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_voting_barJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 9:30 pm

Recklessness got them nowhere, but did show Bliss a head long assault against the twins from their situation would prove worthless. In her normal display of attitude she went from defiant to timid, letting Bliss know she needed to get them out of this. Putting the weight of the situation solely on the shoulders of an eighteen year old with no real experience didn't seem fair to begin with, but now Bliss put more effort into figuring out to get them out of this trouble, without exposing them to the unfair fight the twins would present them.

Tyuki sobbed quietly, dropping tears down her cheek and into the vat. Acid smelted the tears and burned them away with a threatening hiss. Then it hit her.

She thought back to the diversion they kicked up in the night club, the chemicals, the bag, and the lighter. Then it struck her; she ripped off a paper towel so that Tyuki could keep her lighter. Well, it looked she gave her a paper so she could throw it away later. Actually, you never know when you'll need a lighter, so she needed something else to light up. She dug her fingers into the holes in the fishnets and ripped a piece of the cloth apart.

While Tyuki hung in silence Bliss nudged the back of her head. "Aighter." She tried to make out the word 'lighter.' "Aighter. Aighter." Gazing down at the ripped cloth in her hand so Tyuki could get the message to light it up. Once she lit it up Bliss would hold the tattered garment in her hand, while she began conjuring up blocks of ice to drop into the vat. Each block dropped and began to melt away immediately. Even with the ice dissipating, it still kept a great deal of water in the vat. As the water began mixing with the acid, Bliss started to form ice around the lid of the vat.

The flaming piece of cloth fell towards the vat and ignited the acid. Ice all along the container melted and the content of the vat overcame the holding capacity. Acid poured over the sides and splashed along the ground floor. Bliss continued to pour ice into the vat while also putting just enough ice into the chain to keep the twins from lowering them into the acid as a last ditch effort. As the vat emptied, the twins retreated from the room, leaving Bliss and Tyuki separated from their captors.

With acid lining the floor, they would need to swing themselves over to the scaffolding to get themselves free. "Mury, mury." Bliss communicated to tell Tyuki they needed to get over there quickly.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 9:45 pm

Tyuki caught on quick to Bliss' plan. She grinned and found a way to slide her lighter out of her pocket to ignite the cloth. She smiled brightly beneath the tape and watched the acid start pouring out over onto the floor. It was amazing. She was very pleased at this point. And then Bliss was swinging herself over to the scaffolding. Tyuki copied her and swung over until her knees caught the railing of the scaffolding and then with a sturdy tug, she broke the rope and the chains and then held on for dear life. She pulled herself up and untied her ankles and grabbed Bliss, pulling her over and helping her get herself out of the binds. There was a window that lead to the roof, as well as stairs just beneath them they could take. Tyuki made way for the window.

She climbed up and then stood up and pulled herself through, and onto the roof. She rolled onto her back and laid there, happy to not be hanging in mid air any longer. "Oh my god.. I cannot believe we made it out.. but now what? Do we just run? Call the cops? What do we do?" She asked this while keeping down on the roof, flat, her black clothes blending in. However, Bliss' were a bit brighter so they weren't exactly going to keep them hidden. Tyuki moved across the roof to a shadowed spot, away from the door that lead up here so they wouldn't be ambushed and caught so quickly. She leaned there, her back against the shallow wall that the door protruded out of. She sighed and just looked up at the night sky, all the stars winking passed the mild cloud coverage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 10:11 pm

It didn't take long for Tyuki to get the duo over to the scaffolding. As she untie her legs she kept a firm grip on Bliss to keep her steady. Even if she froze the ropes and chains around her she lacked the strength to break them on her own, but her troubles came apart as Tyuki quickly untied Bliss. With her reckless behavior Tyuki made her way out to the roof. Bliss made a gesture for her to hold on, but the young hero made up her mind and dashed for the exit.

The stale air kicked in with a heavier stench as Bliss made her way out to a barrage of questions from Tyuki. She muffled for her to calm down when she realized she forgot to take the tape off of her mouth. Bliss ripped it off with a sting and contorted her jaws while trying to get out her words. "No. No cops." Rubbing her hands against her cheeks, Bliss looked to the building and knew how she would bring it down. "I'm pretty good at this ice thing. Don't worry, but watch my back."

Shards of ice shot from her hands and protruded through the roof of the building. Slowly Bliss would crumble the entire structure of the building and leave Bliss and Tyuki standing safely on the ice. It would take a few minutes for the building to collapse, and even then the force of her ice would collapse the mid section keeping the edges safe enough to not kill anyone immediately. While Bliss told her not to call the police, she made sure the city of New York would know just where to come clean up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 10:27 pm

She stood closer to Bliss and held her hands up over Eclipse's face, healing her stinging cheeks. She gave her a smiled and then watched as the building was collapsed around of them. "Wow.. That's pretty awesome. But, now where do we go? Should I go home? Would I ever see you again?" Tyuki was curious, and she was slightly upset at the thought of never seeing Eclipse again. She's awesome, and not only that, she had helped save her life more than once tonight.

With her mask gone, it gave a good view of her face. She did not wear make up, but she had thick lashes, and odd Japanese-Caucasion eyes. The emerald green was also a recessive gene she inherited. She was eighteen with no real reason or purpose yet, but she was learning. She was trying. She wanted to be more than just a semi-smart girl that was oddly too strong, and could heal people. With all of the destruction occurring around of them, she sighed and looked up again.

"I'm hungry.. and in the mood for a smoke." She patted down for her lighter and was glad she hadn't lost it in the rubble, or left it behind before coming out of the building. She kept the lighter in her pocket, along with the bag of weed. She pulled it out and showed it to Bliss. "I got this from the first van earlier tonight.. So technically, it's not really mine." She gave Bliss a sheepish grin and pushed some of her hair out of her eyes.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 10:42 pm

Rubble kicked up a debris field of dust and dirt. The ice Bliss made turned a dirty brown color with the destruction of the nightclub, but she still needed to find the boss and uncover the secrets of how they made these mannequins. Emergency vehicles would hit the scene soon enough, ruining any investigation she could do in the midst of ten minutes. "We don't have time to search for that boss before the police get here, but Bliss can make time for this." Bliss reached over and grabbed the pot out of Tyuki's hands and pulled out a finger full. "Got paper?"

All of the mystery within this building still remained, but tomorrow so would Bliss and Tyuki, and they could dig deeper into this mystery in the days to come. Loving to take a good break didn't mean Bliss would risk staying after the police came, so she sprouted out some ice and slowly lowered them down to the ground level of a back alley. Footsteps trampled broken glass as club goers tried to get out of the debris field before they succumbed to the floating toxins and the police. This looked like as good a place as any. "We can try to hook up some other time and see if we can get this working a little better." Bliss took a puff of her joint and held it in. "But, I guess we did do something right tonight, but the works not over yet." Smoke came from Bliss's mouth as she continued with her debriefing of the situation. "You should be safe at home. I don't have any identification anymore, so I'm good, but I don't know what they got on you." After finishing her joint she stood to her feet and started walking out. "I'll check up on you in a week or so, Tyuki. Until then stay out of trouble."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 11:10 pm

"Heh.. I'm kinda glad we don't have time... And yeah. There was a pack of papers in the bag." Tyuki rolled up two fat blunts out of the weed she had stolen. It smelled and looked like Grandaddy Purp. It was heavenly for bud found in New York. She lit up her joint, and Bliss' and smiled happily inhaling. She held the hit and let it out through her nose. She pupped up her cheeks and giggled, blowing a few smoke rings above Bliss' head. She took another hit after exhaling and happily rolling her tongue around in her mouth. She held the hit and spoke passed her held breath. "All right, Bliss..? See ya'." Even with a smaller buzz, she was already calm, and chilled out. She exhaled, her buzz turning into a bit of a heavier buzz before she went and caught the city bus back to her suburban house and passed out, not even bothering to change out of her clothes. She was tired, so she slept until a new day arrived.

End of ze Topic. <3

Bliss and Tyuki

Forever friends! Very Happy

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top