The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_vote_lcapDangerous Eye-nformations I_voting_barDangerous Eye-nformations I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Dangerous Eye-nformations I_vote_lcapDangerous Eye-nformations I_voting_barDangerous Eye-nformations I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dangerous Eye-nformations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Eye-nformations Empty Dangerous Eye-nformations

Post by Enigm95 May 24th 2012, 4:03 pm

New York Space Monitoring Research Centre, 10.30 PM, New York

John sipped some coffee from his mug, staring at the giant monitor that covered completely the wall in front of him. Colored bars stood empty, and counters lazily shifted from 2345 to 2344, and then back to the previous number. Two guards outside the room talked about their wives, and how bitchy they were. He didn’t have a wife, but was soon to have a husband: he had proposed to his boyfriend two weeks before, and now they were planning the wedding.
A sudden change on the display woke him up from his dreams of a house with his man and his two little adopted children. All the bars were now filled, and the counters changed number so quickly it was impossible to read them.
“Hey, Bob, come and see this!”, he shouted at his colleague, who was looking at another screen on the other side of the room. Bob rushed to the co-worker’s side, and looked amazed at those incredible dates.
“It’s the B-4. He’s gotten something”, he observed.
John typed something on one of the many keyboards connected to the massive computer. A window opened showing the visual of the recognition satellite B-4. In the middle of space, a white, bright light floated gently.
“What is that?”, asked John.
Bob was just about to formulate an obvious “how should I know”, when a noisy alarm sound filled the room.
Some screams were heard from the other side of the metal door, which then slowly opened. The two guards’ corpses stood on the floor, their blood flooding inside the control room. A mysterious man with a one-eyed mask made his entrance in the room, followed by 5 floating balls.
“That, my friends, is something beyond your comprehension”, answered the masked figure.
“Who are y…”, started John, but he wasn't able to finish, as his head was soon covered by some purple energy helm. As he fell on the ground trying to get free of that thing, he could hear the intruder’s footsteps getting closer and closer to him. Before he passed out for the lack of oxygen, that creepy metallic voice whispered: “congratulations for the engagement, anyway”.

The Eye stood in the middle of the room, staring at that bright light, as if hypnotized. Then, after shaking his head, he quickly reached to the keyboard. He started typing at the speed of light, looking through charts, codes, and documents. Then, he put everything ithat had piqued his interest into a folder, attached a little USB to the monitor, stuffed the folder into it, and removed the USB.
“And now, all that’s left is erasing all the evidence… by blowing this place up”, he remarked dramatically. Then, he stood still, watching at the digital clock of the computer, his flying eyes looking behind him, as if waiting for something. Or someone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dangerous Eye-nformations TheEyeGrid2
Enigm95
Enigm95

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Eye-nformations Empty Re: Dangerous Eye-nformations

Post by The Bolt May 24th 2012, 4:20 pm

”Do we really have any buisiness in this place?” John asked chewing on a small cube of ice, icy blue eyes scrutinizing the young blonde walking beside him carefully. Usually this kid was more focused on things of a magical nature, so him entering into a scientific facility was something unexpected. They were standing at what seemed like the back of the facility, John dressed in a simple white v-neck and khaki colored cargo shorts. While the young blonde next to him was dressed in a black suit with blonde hair that was well groomed.

”I’m hurt John. Of course we have business here,don’t need to doubt my plans.” He said wiping a small bit of dust form his expensive looking suit. ”Lets not waste any time though. Do what you do best and make a way in for us.” he said almost as if it were an order, even though the guy obviously looked older.

”Yes sir.” John said almost mockingly as he placed his hand on the wall, concentrating his power on this spot in particular as the wall began to freeze over. In fact he was freezing the interior, only until it became weak enough to break with little effort. After a minute the wall seemed ready for him and with a full powered kick the hole was formed.

”As efficient as always John.” Anthony complimented as he walked through the hole into the decently sized facility. Followed by his loyal golem John, who simply walked after him with hands in his pockets. A small transparent cloud came from his mouth, most likely the result of a low internal body temperature. Though the facility was already on full alert when they had only just arrived. Something had to be wrong here and it wasn’t them.

Their questions of course answered when they found a strange man with an even stranger mask.

”Well what do we have here? Someone else beat us to the punch.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigm95 May 24th 2012, 4:46 pm

“AAAAAAND… Here you are, as I thought you would be”, said the Eye, looking at the kid and that other man.
“With all the super-heroic population in this city, I actually thought you’d be here earlier.”
The masked man bowed a bit, as if welcoming guests.
“Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Eye. But it would be Mr. E to you. You know, we just met, so some formality is needed”.
He then looked for a second back at the shining light behind him, but quickly turned back on the newcomers.
“Amazing isn’t it? I need it. I need it more than anything else. An thanks to these data…", said the villain, while showing the little USB in his palm, “…I know exactly where to find it. The problem is, how do I arrive there…”
He gently scratched his head, perplexed, before adding: “But whatever. I’ll just figure something out.”
His gigantic eye set sight on the two scientists on the floor, and he smiled under his mask. He had just come up with a wonderful experiment. He wanted to know, what kind of people were standing in front of him.
As the Eye focused, something purple started surrounding the two researchers. This colored energy soon took shape of two large golems, two meters of height, with no neck nor head, two big arms, ending with sharp blades. From their chests came out the two hostages’ faces, the bodies floating inside the massive golems stomach.
“But how rude! I forgot to introduce to you my friends here”, said the Eye, after a moment of dizziness, caused by the psychic stress.
“These are John and Bob. They are a bit indisposed at the moment, so I’d be careful when approaching them.”
As the two projections charged the heroes, trying to impale them with their arms, the one-eyed man added: “And, be careful when trying to break the package, you might ruin the delicate stuff inside.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enigm95
Enigm95

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 24th 2012, 5:07 pm

”You misunderstand Mister Eye, I have no heroic intentions.” Anthony stated simply as the shadows seemed to come to life for a brief second. ”Though using such weak pawns is so unprofessional. Let me show you how its done.” He snapped his fingers as John stepped forward, forming a thin layer of ice along his forearms, allowing the bladed arms to scrape along it with no damage done. Next she reached out and grabbed the golems arms and using their own momentum against them, flipped them hard against the ground.

It wasn’t long before they were restrained by powerful chains of ice. ”Well that was easy. Sorry bout that guys.” John said before stepping back forming a long spear of ice in his right hand and twirling it threateningly.

” Now lets act civil. You’re out matched and over powered. So why not give that USB of yours to us?” Anthony said motioning for the thing in his hand. Though it was obvious this guy wouldn’t simply allow them to take it and walk away. They would have to fight for it and he was never the best when it came to a fight; that’s why he had John to back him up. He was a virtual master of fighting, no one had yet to best him in pure skills.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigm95 May 24th 2012, 5:36 pm

The Eye looked impressed at those two strange people. They had attracted his curiosity.
"Might I ask why do you want the things contained in this USB?", he asked. "You know nothing about it. It's too complicated. Too powerful for your kind. But you humans always strive for more power, don't you?"
The mental projections around the hostages started to fade. The Eye focused his sight on the little kid who was very quick to dispose of the golems.
"Tell me, little kid. Why do you work for such a... man?", he asked.
"What drives your hands? What comes across your mind?"
As he talked, his five Wards flew around the two figures, glaring at them; and, under their feet, little by little, purple tentacles started to form.
"Don't worry about my other eyes, they're just studying you."
In the meantime, sharp purple knives appeared over their heads.
"And talking about eyes, you should rise yours to look at the ceiling."
His action might seemed foolish, but it was part of a well-thought plan: as the tentacles would have immobilized them, the kid would have been forced to use his powers to defend himself; then, they would have probably lowered their guards, not thinking about an immediate second attack, like the drones' autodestructive charge.

Enigm95
Enigm95

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 25th 2012, 11:18 am

”No, it is you who does not understand. The value of that drive transcends what your puny mind can understand.” He stepped back as the shadows began to slowly creep up his back, almost imperceptible really. Though the guy thought himself to be one step ahead of them but he was sadly mistaken. Before the things could take action against them, the shadows beneath them rose and before a second could pass they were gone.

”What do you think of my trick? Its not that much but I get along with it.” He said simply with John standing next to him.

”Who are you calling kid?” John muttered glaring at the strange masked figure somewhat crossed, considering he didn’t look that young.

”The reason he works for me is simple really. He has no choice in the matter.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigm95 May 25th 2012, 3:52 pm

The Eye stared at Anthony for several seconds, before bursting in a loud, metallic laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAH! I love humans. You pretend to comprehend things you know absolutely nothing about, just to get your hands on them, out of sheer curiosity and ambition."
He flipped his hair nonchalantly, then continued: "Maybe you and I are much more similar i actually thought. Let's make a deal..."
He opened his hand to show the drive, to catch the shadowy man's attention.
"I tell you all I know about the things contained in here, and you help me with a project I've been working on lately."
He started walking in their direction, his hands raised to show he had no bad intentions.
"After all, we're not enemies: I have my agenda, my goals, you have yours. Who said they cannot be obtained both?"
He then suddenly stopped, and looked at John; a smile appeared beneath the mask.
"And, there is no need to waste a perfectly fit pawn in a pointless fight, am I wrong?"

Enigm95
Enigm95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top