The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Invoker profile I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Invoker profile I_vote_lcapInvoker profile I_voting_barInvoker profile I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Invoker profile I_vote_lcapInvoker profile I_voting_barInvoker profile I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Invoker profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invoker profile Empty Invoker profile

Post by GabrielLugh May 12th 2012, 5:24 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Invoker
Title: None
Alignment: Good
Race: Human
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 1.96 m
Weight: 80 kg
Weapon: An staff, he does not use it to hit anyone, it just helps him concentrate to cast spells.

Costume Description/Image: Uses two types. One is his normal daily clothes. The other is the group uniform of the Legion, look at the image. The first is the way he looks like, the other just the uniform that is right, he is much skinnier .

Invoker profile Invoker1

Invoker profile Invoker2

Personality: Social, speak very much, a little annoying, intelligent but not very smart. He always try to get control of the situation, he thinks like a leader and like been one, but he still does not have the vision.

History: Gabriel was born in Brazil, in one big city. He lived with his parents and his two brothers (triplets). When they were 15, he and one of his brothers traveled to a different country. He went to Norway as an exchange student. The day he made 16 he passed out and got in a coma for 2 days. When he woke up he was in the “Tempus College”. Dr. Tempus explained to him that he was transported through time and space and now he was in a school for people with super powers. Every power shows itself at the age of 16 but Gabriel still didn’t know what was his powers or why would he have powers. After a tour around the university he found his brothers and a friend that he knew in Norway. All of them were on this school localized on the Amazon Forest in Brazil. The night came and in the next day Gabriel was going to talk with the magic teacher “Dr. Ultimun”. He could see where the powers came from and what they are. Dr. Ultimun found out that Gabriel was a summoner and healer; he could be a good additional for the Legion. The healing power he got in Brazil, because his grand grandmother was an strong healer in her Indian tribe. The summoning power came from Norway. Some of the gods in the Nordic mythology could do it. Dr. Ultimun believe that a god could have given this to Gabriel because he would use it well. After all this information Gabriel start taking classes, make friends and finally, after 2 month, he joins the Legion. After some classes of body fight, he decide to use a weapon to be more powerful with his magic and physic attacks. So he chooses a Viking staff. After a year of practicing Gabriel became one powerful legionnaire and started to call himself Invoker.

Powers: He can summoner small creatures of max 1 meter tall through magical portals that are shiny, yellow, and around it there are some Nordic symbols. The creatures are not 100% controlled by him, but they obey him. If he wants to keep a creature summoned for more than a short period of time, he needs to really concentrate. He can create many portals at the same time, but they get smaller if he creates many. The creatures that he summons can be everything that he imagines, normally they are some small creatures that just can bite, or kick or just one function. The healing is made by the portals too, but he appears under him, like some sorcery stuff, and then he can heal light and small injures.

Power Grid: Using 22 points.

Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 3
Energy Projection: 7 - Healing: 2 Summoning: 5
Fight. Skills: 4

Power Grid colours: Yellow and Black

Character Image/Description: In combat he isn’t the best fighter, but he can play very well in groups. He usually summon just a few creatures pre time. If there is some mission that he needs to use one creature for long, he needs to meditate and be in silence. If there is some energy ray coming in his direction he can open a portal that might absorb it.

Invoker profile Invoker%25203

Roleplay Sample:
To a second month of class, Gabriel was having very good grades and making some new friends. After the magic class he was walking with his new friends and his brothers. “Hey, did you realize that Dr. Ultimun wasn’t really normal today?” said Athos. “Ah, I think he was normal” said Florencia wanting to change the topic. “There isn’t anything Athos, relax” said Gabriel. The moment that he stopped talking an alarm started “Invasion alarm, invasion alarm…” Everybody started screaming and running, strange behavior for students with super powers thought Gabriel.
They looked around, but there weren’t any teachers, or works, anyone. The only that were in that classroom were the first year students. There were around 15 students, anyone was a part of the legion, anyone knew how to really use their powers. Before Gabriel could finished his thoughts the classroom was invaded for more than 30 robots. The students started hiding under the tables and behind other students. The robots got in, looked around, and started shooting energy beams in everything and everybody. They close their eyes… …nothing happens, they open it and one of the students, that answer for “Vectus” had blocked all the beans with his force field. All of them knew he was a good student, but no one really thought he could really use his powers so well. The robots were still attacking and Vectus wouldn’t resist so much their beams.
Finally, after some seconds, Athos started saying “Hey, we have super powers; we can help him to destroy these robots”. Gabriel agree “yeah, they are many, but so are we”. Around 10 students agreed with their heads and started saying that they were going to help. “Some of you needs to pass through my force field and try destroying some of them! I can’t keep the field up if they keep just shooting in this direction”. Everybody looks to the others… Gabriel don’t want to go, his magic isn’t strong enough to destroy something yet. But he realizes that if he wants to really be a hero he needs to fight and help everybody.
“Hi everybody, my name is Gabriel, now you call me Invoker; all of you need to answer for your Heroes names, because we are going to fight this. I know that we are just in the first year and can’t really control our powers, but if we work together we can try to destroy them. We are in our first fight, let’s not be afraid, we can destroy them! We need to! We don’t know where is everybody, me and my friends looked around all school and we didn’t find anyone. I am going out the field and I need more people to help me. Who will be those people?” Said Gabriel, he was afraid, but at that moment his fears just faded away.
“I am going!” said Thinky (Florencia), “Me too”, said the Musician (Athos), “Count with me” said Tricorpus (Heitor). They take a step forward. “Are you guys crazy, you are going to die!” said a girl that no one really knew her name. “You can stay, but we are going” said Tricorpus. “YOU GUYS NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!” said Vector.
Invoker was the first out. He already started conjugating one magic, first magic that he made by his own against something. The robots didn’t really mind him and kept shooting the force field. Invoker opens a portal of around 30 centimeters. It wasn’t hard, he had done it before, but he closed it before something go out, now something needed to go out. Sr. Ultimum said to think about what he wants to summon. Gabriel thinks “dinosaur! Dinosaur!”. Suddenly a yellow bat get out of the portal. Gabriel focus and the bats eyes get red. He flies very fast to the first robot and split FIRE. No one expected it! Not even Gabriel! He can just summon creatures from other dimensions, maybe there the closes thing with bats are those strange creatures that split fire.
The fire melts the robot very fast, everybody screams happy. But the bat disappears together. The other robots stop, and start shooting Gabriel. He thinks fast and creates another portal in front of him. He thinks “Elephant”. But nothing gets out. Before the shoots get him Tricorpus comes in front of him and turns into solid. The shoots do not hurt him. Thinky get out of the field and destroy another robot with her telepath rays. So does Athos, he absorbs some sounds and send an energy blast trough one robot. Everybody is getting happy.
The portal is still open, and from it gets out one strange yellow creature. It looks like and little doll. Gabriel couldn’t look to it for long, as it goes out; it shoots balls with the size of a head trough two robots, destroying them. It finishes the job, and go inside again. Now Gabriel knows better how it does work, he can’t really choose the creatures; they go out when they are needed. He gets confident and jump in the middle of two other robots. Now Heitor, that was protecting him, turn into gas, go up, and then turns into solid, destroying a robot. Invoker, with no protection of Tricorpus summons two creatures very fast, while he is jumping. They were not big also. Gabriel force himself to make something go out. It works.
First a little yellow snake with two heads destroy a robot and disappear through the same portal that it got out. Just after the snake got out, an long yellow arm gets out and punch it, we can just see the arm. When Gabriel destroy the robots he saw the last robots been destroyed by Thinky with her thoughts velocity and the Musician, that uses the energy of the sound to create fire. When every robot was destroyed Dr. Ultimum and the director Dr. Tempus say “Congratulations students of the first year, you finished your first battle. Those robots were level 1, they could be destroyed easily, but the goal was to make you use your powers in a real hero’s situation. We got very disappointed with some of you that were not brave enough to fight them. Even though your friend Vector wasn’t able to keep the field for much time. The others, Invoker, Musican, Thinky, Tricorpus, and Vector did a good job, I expect one day to see you in the Legion, fighting side by side.” “You guys that I just said the name, have a good fay off. The others will help to clean this mess up. With NO super powers.” Gabriel and his friends are happy, the others are a little sad, but happy that this episode was ended. Gabriel thinks with himself how much he grew in this day, and that he hopes that many others will come.

Weakness: When he opens a portal, it takes a quarter of second, but until the creature goes out, If someone shoots the portal, it would make Gabriel feel pain and maybe be unconscious for a few seconds. When he is healing someone he is extremely vulnerable, so it is better if he makes it when he is under someone’s protection.

Creatures: It is pretty simple. He can only summon creatures of less then 1 meter (they are yellow gold). The creatures go out, attack, and go into the portal again. He can summon just 10 diffrent creatures in this stage, because he just know those spells when he is 16. here is the list.

1. Bat - It can split fire and it flies.
2. Mole - It attack the enemy from undet the earth.
3. Fish - It jumps and hits the enemy. It can split water also.
4. Snake - It has poison split and it can just hit.
5. Rhyno - It gives a charge.
6. Bird - It flies and hit the enemy in the air.
7. Arm - An arm goes out from the portal and Invoker can control it for some seconds. It is used just if the enemy is close to the portal.
8. Leg - Same thing as the arm, but it kicks the enemy.
9. Bomb Doll - It is like a male sack doll with a big had, it throw its own head that explodes.
10. Beam Doll - It is a female sack doll, also with a big head, but it hits the enemy with a sream beam.

The creatures are in general not very strong, it is normally necessery more then 3 creatures to destroy a simple enemy.

So, after long hours I made this character. I am really noob at this RPG stuff, so if I made something wrong I am sorry, I really read all the rules and stuff, but it is hard to get it right. Well, I hope you liked it Very Happy
GabrielLugh

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Invoker profile Empty Re: Invoker profile

Post by The Silence May 13th 2012, 3:03 pm

The amount of different summons you can have is completely governed by your EP, in this case, you can have 5 summons, not 10. Each of these has to have a powergrid of their own, and each one of them has to correspond with the level.

For example:

Bat = lvl 1 meaning all of its stats cannot exceed 1.

Rhino = lvl 5 meaning it has a solid powergrid, but no stats exceeding 5.

The rule of thumb for summons is, the weaker they are, the more numbers you can have in a single summon. So state how many bats or rhinos you can use, and give stats on how powerful these creatures are.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1917-dante-alighieri-drakontas?highlight=dante <--- Use this as guide
The Silence
The Silence

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top