The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!)

Post by Spring-Heeled Jack May 26th 2012, 9:11 pm

Spirngheel shifted weight nervously to one foot then back to the other, releasing the hiss of compressed air from his boot's pistons. He had been largely unimpressed by Blueblood's display of violence. Marquis Jaxon was a man who quickly assessed situations, and his assessment of this one left him with two options. The first option is that he could get taken like a punk for his hard earned krill. The second, preferable option, was that he beat this upercrust wannabe out of his tax-bracket. So really there was only one option. But that wasn't what set him off balance though.

It was the appearance of this broad. Some winged emo looking freak descending from the rooftops. Hm. Did that mean she had been watching what was going on. He scanned his surroundings using the infrared sensors in his mask. He picked up three more heat signatures on the eaves above his head. The thing about infrared is you can only make out silhouettes really, but he could fairly guess at the other three forms above him, the darkened outline of which he could make out against the man's warm body. One was a man, looked to be in the position of holding a bow. The other was a girl, and her body temperature seemed a bit warmer than the rest which probably meant she had recently used some type of superpower.

Okay, so the odds were a little different now. A few goons and a loser in a bad suit was a non-issue. But now there were potentially three more supers added to the mix. Thankfully Blueblood had done Springheel the favor of showing his hand in that little display of his. So now Springie had to think a little quicker. "Okay. Hey! Little Boy Blue! Listen. I'm not going to give you my money. You know why? Because it's MY MONEY. I will however make you a little deal. From one gentleman thief to another. You back me up on this one? I'll split it with you, 50/50. Think about it. We have better odds together than alone." Springheel really hated getting into fights, but for some reason there was always a new challenger around the corner.

Last edited by Spring-Heeled Jack on June 2nd 2012, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spring-Heeled Jack

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!)

Post by Twinkletoes May 28th 2012, 2:45 am

The constant hum of the cars in the streets down below allowed Cilian some level peace as he sat on his bed in the low lit apartment. His eyes were closed, as he tried to steady his mind by breathing through his nose and out through his mouth. It had been a while since he had acted though an ink clone, such a technique tended to hurt his brain but the steady rhythm of New York traffic allowed him surprising rhythm when concentrating. This particular area of New York was infamous for a higher level of crime, and foreigners who dress in such a way as he did would often find themselves without a wallet or any other valuable after a walk down the street or dark alley. And today seemed to prove him right, no matter where he went, regardless of whether he was acting through a clone or not he'd unwillingly find himself in some mess and this day in particular looked a bit more problematic than your average attempted mugging.

-

He had been inspecting the various items found throughout the cluttered thrift store, the distinct smell of old books and dusty memorabilia filled his nostrils and he clenched his brow, trying not to focus too hard on the scent of these items. All bodily functions were normal, behaving as they should; he could feel the textures of worn jackets and hear the 80's music resounding from the jukebox in the corner and yet it all still felt a bit strange, acting through a decoy (not that anyone knew of course) was an experience in itself.

It was all starting to settle in when a loud thump, like a ton of metal being dropped on cement, located somewhere very close to the thrift store reverberated throughout the merchandise. Chandeliers shook and the dust in the air went into a two second frenzy only to die down again when silence crept back. The disheveled old man working at time fixed his glasses and wiped his brow, patting 'Cilian' on the shoulder, looking a bit worried, "Sounds like there's trouble around..damn criminals, best be careful young man..I can tell you're not from around here... so don't do anything stupid". The man was obviously being very sincere, and Cilian appreciated the thought, giving him a wide grin, "Oh of course not, thank you for the warning" his silky accent subtly flowing through and it was only just after a period of mild awkwardness did another crashing noise break the mellow atmosphere in the small space. 'Cilian' looked out of the window, perplexed at what he assumed to be a flying figure who instantly disappeared into the night sky.

Glancing over at the elderly man who was evidently a bit scared, 'Cilian' sighed and made his way to the door ignoring the old mans pleas to stay inside for 'your own safety', this man could very well have an old wife at home waiting for her partner. What he was about to do, once finding the source of the ruckus, was definitely going to be troublesome, for he knew there a large chance of trouble just around the corner. "I need that old man alive so I can buy that chandelier" 'Cilian' whispered to himself. As the cold night air brushed against his form, he heard a distinct flapping of wings around the corner, he could not mistake it as a cool breathe of wind seeped out of the dark alley.

Poking his head around the alley he saw several shadowy figures, two on the ground and one that was apparently flying, "Oh dear..." he muttered hoping none of these freaks would see him.
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality June 1st 2012, 6:44 am

(Springheel you didn't read my first thread i told my canine "val" to go hide in a safe place and she hopped back onto the roof behind him. Not to mention in my last post i had put my bow down and it doesn't give off heat signatures, so there is no way you could tell i had one.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 Pbucket
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 SWh2eA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 AYKvgA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 5f9qpA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring-Heeled Jack June 2nd 2012, 11:25 pm

If you give off a heat signature shaped like your body, and you're holding a cold bow infront of you, it would make a dark bow shaped outline, so yes, Springheel could tell if you were holding a bow. Does it really matter? I'll re-read your post, and I'll edit out the part about the dog, thanks for informing me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spring-Heeled Jack
Spring-Heeled Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality June 3rd 2012, 11:06 am

Spring-Heeled Jack wrote:If you give off a heat signature shaped like your body, and you're holding a cold bow infront of you, it would make a dark bow shaped outline, so yes, Springheel could tell if you were holding a bow. Does it really matter? I'll re-read your post, and I'll edit out the part about the dog, thanks for informing me.

(very true it doesn't matter i'm sorry i always get ahead of myself in RP'ing it would leave an outline and therefore you would know it was a bow. My apologies.)

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 SWh2eA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 AYKvgA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 5f9qpA Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring-Heeled Jack June 3rd 2012, 5:07 pm

I apologize if my response seemed curt. The truth is I read your post when you wrote it, but not before I made that post, so I had forgotten some of the details, my bad.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spring-Heeled Jack
Spring-Heeled Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte June 5th 2012, 9:26 am

Gentleman felt the slight breeze of wind from the angelic vampires flapping wing before he actually noticed her. He gave a small, almost unhearable gasp of alarm and surprised as his eyes widened just enough for his monocle to 'pop out' in a humorous fashion, However, his deft, dexterous hands managed to catch it before it managed to fall any significant distance and reinsert it in front of his eye in less than one and a half seconds. Even so, it was quite clear that the Dashing, Dastardly Daredevil was not expecting her to show up so. . . unexpectedly

"By Boggity! It seems to be some sort of human parakeet! Quite bizarre if I may say so myself!" Gentleman said, daintily adjusting his monocle, as if it allowed him to see through the veil of the mystery of the sudden appearance of the winged female and discern the truth of it.

However, the other man quickly managed to catch his attention by utilizing the money as a barganing-chip. Apparantly the appearance of this strange wing-a-ling fellow seemed to indicate quite a bit of trouble on Spring-Heeled Jacks account. Maybe they where old enemies, or maybe he has heard of her from somewhere, wich was more than he could say for himself. He had never once in his life heard of this strange-looking parakeet-woman before. Although, if he was a heroic type, it was likely that she would do her best to take them both down and put them in jail at any rate, and even if it was not so, it was very unlikely that she would be willing to share Jacks Ill-gotten gains with him if she did all the work of taking him out on her own.

"My, my, that sounds like a splendid idea, ol' chap. Must say that I'm more than a little impressed by the way you manage to turn situations around like that. Well done my boy!" He said, his voice oozing with somewhat stuffy good cheer and more than a little hint of theatricalities in them. He then proceeded to dramatically wrap his cape in front of him, imbueing it with some of his power in case of attack.

"Dreadfully sorry about this, dear lady. Nothing personal just buisness. For what it's worth I think you're quite the beauty, despite those rather tacky-looking wings of yours, and if that boorish fellow over there had not offered me a virtual fortune to take you out, I would never have dreamed of raising my fist against a being of such sublime grace as yourself" The gentleman said apologetically, his theatrical, rather deep voice managing to make his regret sound sincere, even though he had just declared his intention to fight her. He theatrically raised his umbrella ahead of him, like a fencer might raise his foil to face an opponent.

"En Garde!" The gentleman said sharply as he swished his cape for dramatic effect, his voice, although still theatric and melodic was not as honeyed as his earlier words. It was a challenge, like the crack of a whip.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality June 8th 2012, 11:53 am

Before he could even say "No" he saw Chelle take a step off the edge and plummet to the floor with her wings spread. She was always the take charge type of person, while he was the tactical one. as he watched her land on the ground the two of the people below greeted her in a inappropriate fashion. This enraged Terric more than ever not only were they insulting the one he had feelings for ever since they first met on his island that she had wanted to claim. But they were insulting his friend, one of his only friends other than Val and Iridium. He didn't have many friends since he was sort of new to this whole scenery but he didn't care.

He was not just gonna sit back and let her have all the action. Before he made his move to a lower altitude he saw another man peep around the corner, he thought it was just a civilian so he blew it off. He then thought about the many ways he could enter.. straight in or... a sneak attack perhaps?.. "No.." he murmured to himself. He then decided to take his normal approached since Chelle did the dive-bombing onto the scene. He then put his left leg in front of his right bent his knee and jumped down to the right of Chelle but landed on a rail about 25 feet above the ground in a crouched position. He then stated "How bout i even these odds up a little bit..?" in a low chilling voice. He rose his chin to look at the two thugs directly in the eye. His hues started to ignite within letting the two men know he was not about fun and games. If things got serious he could always set the place aflame and Chelle could fly them both out or he could just smoke jump.

Knowing that Val was always close by made him alert and he knew if something would happen she would come to his aid. And he did not like that idea too much but he did like it that she loved him. Not to mention he always forgets she can hold her own. H remembers back when they were fighting Darkclaw's how she stood up against the silverback. A smirk came to his mouth hidden behind his cloth mask. Coming back to realization he had to focus on what was in front of him. He still knew nothing about them but neither did they know anything about him.

Trusting himself and knowing that Chelle was tough as nails, he had a feeling they would do just fine. He started planning out scenarios in his head. "He knew the little man had armor on so his arrows might not pierce it but he could set his arrow aflame.. but wait what if his armor is impenetrable he would have to find this guys weak spot. He knew the bigger gentleman didn't weak too much armor he could send arrows in a volley at this guy in an instant but he has to have something secret about him he looks too mischievous.. I'd never know until things started happening." He swayed his heel to the side and got ready to fire back with all that he's got. He didn't need to grab for his bow yet since he could reach back pull out his bow notched 4-5 arrows and release them within a matter of seconds. He still had no idea if they were even gonna fight. "See this is why i don't like making such a big entrance i don't know what those two are capable of." he said in a such a low voice that no one could hear him.

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2012, 12:15 pm

Chelle rose a brow and looked from the fancy-man to the other actually holding onto the money. The sheath to her blade was, of course, strapped to her left wing. She finally allowed herself to touch the ground, her normally dressed feet relaxing upon the pavement. She sniffed the air and not only was there a scent of blood from four supers, and one dog, but a fifth had just decided to let the cat catch his curiosity. Chelle chuckled and looked between the two. The quarrel about the money was simply becoming a negotiation at this point. She cleared her throat and tilted her head to the right. A soft zephyr swept through the alley and blew her hair out of her eyes and revealed crimson irises. She grinned alike to a Cheshire cat, her fanged canines sharp and prominent, even in this dank darkly lit alley. She placed a hand on her hip, her other grasping the hilt of her blade. "The two of you are simply going to be carried off to jail or dead if you wish to make this more than just a fun little bit of sword play." She did draw her sword, but she left the sheath attached and just unstrapped it from her wing.

The sound of heavy soled shoes hitting metal had her attention peaked up above her. Terric had decided to join the party. She gave him a smile, those bright red orbs of her's shining in the moon's eerie glow. She then glanced back to the gentlemanly aristocrat. She couldn't help but chuckle at him while he swept his cape back and announced 'En Garde!' Chelle simply bent her knees, sliding her left foot back as she brought her sword up in an offensive pose. "En Garde~." She purred, her Italian accent lacing the two simple words. She then swiveled her sheath covered blade and hoped Terric would have her back if the crook holding the money tried any funny business; like grappling her from behind, or anything alike to that. "Let's try to make this fun. I'd rather not have this turn out to be boring." She said, smiling with that Cheshire grin. Her wings folded behind of her back, acting as her own feathery cape, and also a shield for her backside as added protection from 'Spring-Heel.'

-My DeviantArt-
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink June 12th 2012, 8:25 pm

Katie had been paying attention to the man who had approached her, but turned and raised an eyebrow at the woman who now came to speak to her. "A good guy? Yeah, more good than those guys at least." she replied, referring to the criminals down below. Following her two new acquaintances, she peered over the edge to get a better look. Not a second later, one of the figures from down below flew up into the sky, and she couldn't help but feel the slightest bit bad for whatever poor soul it was. But there were more important things going on. The winged=girl had just flown down to the scene below, and the other one had followed shortly after her. Grinning, she prepared to join in on the action. "Time to have some fun." she murmured to herself before leaping down, landing a couple feet away from the angel girl.

"Can't let you guys have all the fun, can I?" she said to the two of them, and reached back to pull out her ninja swords from the sheaths on her back. Turning her attention to the villains in front of her, she quickly scanned them for any hints at their abilities. The one with the top hat and cape was holding an umbrella out in front of him; maybe he used it as a weapon? And the other one holding the money had a weird mask on, and tall boots that looked like they were made for more than just for walking. Not huge hints to go off of, but they were better than nothing. 'Looks like things are gonna be interesting.' she thought to herself, a wide grin still on her face and swords in her hands, itching for the fight to begin.

[ I'm so sorry you guys my computer died on me and there wasn't any other way for me to get on until now Sad I'll try to get on as much as I can, hopefully I'll be getting a new computer soon. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. :/ ]

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 Blink_10
Blink
Blink

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte July 2nd 2012, 5:26 pm

The grin of the gentlemans face grew ever so slightly as the woman reached for her own weapon. He was ready to bring up his cloak as protection if she was going to fool him and bring up a ballistic weapon. Or he would lunge forward and pierce her heart with the tip of his umbrella if she was too slow. However, when he saw that she was indeed drawing a blade he relaxed somewhat. She was probably not going to try to pull a fast one on him. He liked playing these sorts of games, and he liked them even better when people kept within the frames of his own 'rules' He liked the thrill of a proper sword-fight. A battle of both skill and wit as the blades of the two opponents blades met.

He quickly grabbed the hem of his cloak with one hand and brought it up in front of him, making him look like an overdramatized version of "Jack the ripper" as the cape flowed around him. Although it looked like a pointless dramatic gesture of the sort that a seemingly two-bit costumed crook like "the gentleman" would fawn over, there was a slightly more sinister purpose to the gesture. In fact, the cloak was loaded with energy, and would act like a shield in case he needed it, even though there was no evidence of this ability visible to the naked eye.

"Oh, do not fret, my lady. Boredom will not be an issue whilst you are fighting the gentleman" He cooed confidently, the smile on his lips taking on a rougish quality as he quickly lunged forward, hoping to stab the young woman with his superpowered blade in a precise move. Due to his world-champion-class ability with the blade, he feinted a stab at her throat whilst he was actualy aiming for her abdomen, even though it would have been prudent to go for the chest. It was not a 'killing' blow, though, more of a swift slash to draw blood, mostly to see wether this woman had the mettle of what he considered a true fencer. Besides, killing her at this point would be imprudent. He had to remember hat their duel was pretty much all that kept the heroes from attacking him en masse. Hopefully the other two would focus their attacks on Jack instead.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 4th 2012, 11:47 am

Cilian stared from his corner with wide-eyed confusion, the European foreigner had not expected such a thing to erupt in the middle of the night out of nowhere, "Silly heroes and their silly rules" he muttered underneath his breath as the shadowy winged figure hovered above the ground, two eerie looking blades were produced reflecting the dim light within the alleyway.

Muffled voices arose, the tension could be felt even though he was merely acting through a clone...this was in no way shape or form a place that the Frenchman wanted to be. Even though he so desperately wanted that Chandelier within the thrift store he knew it would be unwise to hang around the area any further. The commotion surrounding the alley became more heated and distinct sounds emanated within the shadowy corner.

Spinning on his heels and straightening his tie the clone rushed back to the thrift store and slipped $200 underneath the doorway, That old man's going need it for what's going to happen here was his reasoning as he took one last irritated look at that beautiful chandelier, "We'll meet again soon my darling" he cooed, blowing a kiss at the ornate diamond piece of lighting before dashing off back to where it was safe...New york surely was a dangerous place

(exit Cilian)

A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality July 5th 2012, 1:25 pm

Terric watched as the gentleman pulled his cape in front of him like a sheild. He thought Why would someone risk putting a fabric so thin to try and protect himself... he must have some sort of tricks up his sleeve. As he watched the two duel he kept an eye on the little man just in case he tried anything fancy he would have to intervene and unload precise arrows toward him. He knew that the little one had some sort of armor and could jump terribly high but, that's all that terric knew.

Standing to an upright position he bent his right knee and leaped up towards the top of the roof once more to get a bit more distance just in case one targeted the railings. Terric knew his aim was near perfect from all the days practicing in the woods shooting apples down from over 150 yards. Standing on the ledge he saw that figure out of the corner of his eye turn about and leave the scene. He thought about going to meet the individual but figured it'd be a waste of time not to mention that's not terrics formality.

Calling to Val in a low pitched whistle, as she came up and nuzzled his arm he scratched behind her ear still watching what was going on below. He says "Bwael ligrr, dorn belbau dos natha treat vel'drav udos inbau somewhere sreen'aur." meaning she would get a treat when they got to a safer place. The two below were going at it like one of those epic movie sceens, one parrying one as the other would try a different approach it would be blocked. Terric wish he had some of that rare fruit from his homelands. His mouth started to salivate as he thought about it.

He would wait until chelle was finished dueling this man before he left. As to keep an eye on the smaller man as well.

(exit terric)

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 5th 2012, 7:38 pm

Chelle had fun, her sword lashing out and parrying with his, her form swiftly dancing about with his. A hearty laugh bellowed from her lower gut as she moved, keeping her main attention on this Gentleman. Her blade, swiftly moved and the tip of her blade parried with his to block the blow to her stomach. She had bent her knees in the process, her left hand waving out behind of her as her wings spread out to slow her down a bit. She smirked and lashed out at him, her blade slipping passed his umbrella to slide down the material. She made to slash at his cloak and cut it off, but was, of course, blocked.

"Oh my! Look at the time.." She said, hastily jumping back and sheathing her blade. She bowed to him and winked. "Until we meet again, monsieur." She then rose up from the alleyway and was gone, her wings carrying her off to rendezvous with Terric and Val, after she bought that Chandelier, of course. It was going to go in her New York Thrones' office. It would look great there, of course.

(Exit Chelle.)

-My DeviantArt-
A Not So Boring Night (Open to anyone!) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top