The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_vote_lcapMachina's equipment and vehicles I_voting_barMachina's equipment and vehicles I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Machina's equipment and vehicles I_vote_lcapMachina's equipment and vehicles I_voting_barMachina's equipment and vehicles I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Machina's equipment and vehicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Machina's equipment and vehicles Empty Machina's equipment and vehicles

Post by Deceiver April 14th 2012, 6:54 pm

Doctor Machina's Equipment
All items were made by a character with six intelligence.

Name: Machina Armor
Abilities:
+2 Strength
Originally designed to be a state-of-the-art engineering suit from Scion Industrial, Gerald stole it, along with everything else, when he escaped. It won't necessarily block bullets, but it does afford the wearer some extra protection. Also possesses a specialized artificial support system that increase the users strength by a small margin using artificial "muscles". The suit is also self sealing, allowing the user to survive at least one hour in a vacuum.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Machina Visor
Abilities: Gerald's helmet is an effective observation tool. A state of the art scanner capable of measuring an opponent's general health or how much and what type of energy they may be emitting. It is also capable of shifting through many different types of visor modes. (Thermal vision, night vision, X-ray, ect) It is also connected to the suits health monitoring systems allowing Gerald to monitor his own health in dept on the field.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Miniature Homing Rockets
Abilities: Located within the Machina Armor's shoulder plates, they are connected to a targeting system within the visor, these rockets home in on a locked on target. (Six rockets)
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Flight System
Abilities: Rockets on the Machina Armors boots and shoulder blades allow the suit to achieve flight.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Toolbox
Abilities: Taking a form similar to a backpack, the Toolbox is a marvel of space usage and engineering equipment (Along with a nano-assembler). Quite simply, the tool box is capable of very quickly "assembling" a variety of tools and devices Machina may need in seconds.
Spoiler:

Robotic Tendrils x4: Four industrial strength robotic tendrils (Each one has a strength of 4), linked to nerve sensing equipment in the Machina armor, allowing Gerald to effortlessly move them as if they where is own limbs. Each tendril is capable of reaching into the backpack and pulling out and attaching a device the doctor may need to itself. (In other words, Gerald can only have four "tools" out at a time, but can mix and match them as well as switch them up occasionally.)
Spoiler:

Toolbox: Name any conventional item or device Machina may need for engineering or repair, anything. The Toolbox probably has one. (Drills, torches, welding devices ect. all non-combat equipment.)

Nanospray Paste: Taking the form of an amorphous gray goo, this small collection of nanites can be used by the Doctor to make quick field repairs. (Healing Factor EP: 4. Machines only)

Hydrazine Flamethrower: A weapon similar to a regular flamethrower that that fires liquid hydrazine to produce intense flames. (5 EP)
Spoiler:

Shield Generator: A particle shielding device that forms a bubble like shield around Machina. It can also cover anyone close to him if he desires. The shield can hold off physical and EP based attacks with a strength of four. Anything higher can be blocked, but may threaten to overload the generator after a few hits, making it useless until it is repaired.

Plasma Cutter: Held together by a highly advanced magnetic field, this close combat weapon should not be trifled with. Takes the form of a medium sized blade.

Tesla Arm: A powerful device that functions as a long rage weapon. The tesla arm fires a powerful arc of lightning at the target. The tesla arm starts off with an EP stat of (3) but can be charged with each post to increase the EP power up to (6)

Name: Solar Gauntlet
Abilities: Capable of generating a massive amount of heat and light in one general direction. The heat is bearable, it can only cause serious damage at near point blank range. However, the light generated from the device could only be compared to the brightness of the sun suddenly entering your eyes.
Description: A non descript black glove with a circular light looking device on its palm.
Spoiler:

Name: Control Gauntlet
Abilities: The control gauntlet acts as a sort of personal computer for the Machina. It has access to certain system commands, can act as a chemical analyzer, a scanner, has internet access, and is also an effective wireless hacking tool.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Web Grenade
Abilities: Upon detonation the web grenade unleashes a mess of steel cables that wrap around the chosen target. These cables are strong enough to temporarily restrain someone with a strength rating of three or four. Gerald usually carries three of these.
Description: A small technological looking orb that’s just a little larger than a base ball.

Name: Nano-Infiltrators
Abilities: Starting off thrown as tiny little silver orbs, they quickly unfold into tiny robots (about a few inches in length and height). These devices can be used in a variety of fashions, they can be used to sabotage other machines, unlock heavily armored doors, act as spies, and even hack computers by having the machines sneak into the machine it’s self, connect to its systems, and then using the control gauntlet to hack. Gerald keeps at least two swarms of these on his person.
Description: Small tiny silver orbs that unfold into spider like robots.

Vehicles
W.I.P Carriers done, but planning some others.

Name: Nemesis Carrier

Looks:
Spoiler:
Almost exactly like that, but possesses a Black/Yellow color scheme, with the blue being black and the red being yellow.

Abilities:

Offense: Six large charging plasma cannons. Three on both sides. Large cumbersome weapons primarily desinged to target similar sized targets. Various anti-air machine guns designed to hazard smaller flying targets. Several missile batteries for medium range offense and ground bombardment.

Defense: Relies primarily on powerful hull for protection. Also possesses light particle shielding.

Support: Easily capable of carrying several hundred robotic troops. Possesses drop pod launchers for deployment of troops and equipment. Several support suttles are docked for Machina's personal use. Possesses a gravity lift for surface deployment and extraction. Ships is equipped to act as a lair away from lair, possessing medical facilities, engineering wings, science labs, ect.

History: The Nemesis Carrier is one of Dr. Machina's crowning achievements. The Nemesis finds its roots in a secret project sponsored by Gerald during his time leading Scion Industrial. Designed to be an arial assault carrier and flagship for a hypothetical air fleet Gerald was planning, the Nemesis was created in complete secret from any other Scion personnel within a secret construction facility designed specifically for its housing within Europe. When Scion's lesser executives launched their coup and Gerald turned to being a super villain, The carrier was already near completion and full operation, allowing Gerald to finish it even with his diminished funds. Today, the Nemesis Carrier serves as Machina's personal transport and flagship for his secret empire. Despite its size and power however, Gerald has read many a report about a how a super villain, armed with a gigantic aerial craft, has had the unfortunate pleasure of having a team of super heroes break in and destroy it from the inside out. Being the only one its kind, Machina is loath to send it out to situations where the ship may very well be boarded, or forced into lengthy fights.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Doctor Machina
Minions
Deceiver
Deceiver

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 19
Job : Causing random destruction and general mayhem
Humor : Once upon a time you died and I lived happily ever after
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top