The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_voting_barThe Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_voting_barThe Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) Empty The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku February 21st 2012, 5:40 pm

Chaos happily whistled some old sailor tunes to himself as he spun and roasted a human carcass over a fire, a human skull in his free hand and corpses of gang members littered all around him across the dark alley, the fire being the only source of light out at this time of night. He puffed his chest out and grunted in an animal-like manner as he roasted and slowly spun the carcass. "*grunts* Me Caveman. Me roast meat on fire" he joked as he scratched and picked at himself like a monkey as he pretended to be a neanderthal from caveman times, which he wasn't because he was a neanderthal from modern times, which was obviously different. His tentacles waved around madly and grabbed the bodies, slamming and swinging them around as the gray-with-bloodred-liver-spots-skinned mutant drooled green saliva over his meal, his long, sharp, serrated, dagger-like teeth shining in the light as his long, thin, two-foot snake-like tongue stretched out to lick the corpse. He then made up a song called 'Eating Squishies' that he pretended to have the skull sing as he swung side to side and picked up to wave the small flame around, as if he was at a concert, his remaining tentacle grabbing a foam-finger that said 'Roasted Squishies #1' and sipped from a straw attached to his soda hats.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) Empty Re: The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY)

Post by Pyra February 21st 2012, 5:58 pm

Pyra soared through the Atlanta skies, a trail of red flames behind her, making mental notes of landmarks and monuments as she passed. It was her first time in the city and she wanted to be prepared, in case her heroics were needed. She was visiting Atlanta during the publicity tour for her upcoming reality show; and with all the interviews, photo shoots, and events, she finally had a moment to take in the sights. Her blonde hair whipped behind her as she banked left and landed on the rooftop of a nearby hotel. Gazing out over the city, she smiled. It was little moments like this that made being a superhero so much more fulfilling. A beeping sounded in her ear, and Pyra touched her comm-link, connecting with a close friend back in New York.

"What's up, Tony?" she asked.

"How's the dirty south?" he asked, chuckling. Tony was a computer hacker Pyra had met early in her career. After helping her on more then one occasion, he became her unofficial sidekick; providing her with information and leading her to trouble that needed to be stopped. He called himself Cheat Code, but Pyra still called him Tony.

"It's fine so far, which I'm guessing is about to change. What'cha got for me?" Pyra walked to the edge of the rooftop, her cape blowing in the wind.

"Uh, i'm getting reports of some missing kids, all members of the same gang. They've been disappearing pretty rapidly in recent days. Could be nothing, or-"

"It could be something, I know the drill. Thanks, I'll look into it." Pyra closed the connection and leapt from the roof, taking flight into the night sky.
Pyra
Pyra

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY) Empty Re: The Big Bad's Happy-Happy Fun-Fun TIme (PRIVATE - NIGHTRAVEN AND PYRA ONLY)

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 6:04 pm

Victor had been on his way to Atlanta to see his mother who was in the country visiting some family in that area. He was mad that she could not have flown to New York first but to Atlanta instead. Victor got in the first flight he could and headed there. After a few hours on the plane Victor got off and grabbed his stuff. He hated taking a taxi so he went outside of the airport and walked the streets for a few minutes until he came to a dark alley. "Lets try a quicker way of travel tonight." Victor took off his regular clothes and changed into his costume he wore back in New York. He jumped as high as he could before grabbing onto the edge of a roof. He climbed to the top and stood there looking over the city from the edge. As he watched he saw something flying in the air. Victor being curious followed behind it jumping from roof to roof quietly blending into the shadows. "Seems my work is never done." He said quietly as he followed the mysterious object flying in the air.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku February 21st 2012, 6:12 pm

Chaos, who was unaware of the incoming company, took out a bag of spices and referenced a cookbook titled '1001 Ways to Eat Squishy', opting to switch out his soda hat for a chef hat as he took on a snobby, French-Chef like expression as he delicately added the spices as he spoke to the skull, who now had a chef's hat as well. "Now, as you can see here assistant, the proper way to to prepare your Squishy is to delicately add your spices while you wait for the meat and skin to turn a crisp, golden brown, or at least until the screaming stops, whichever one works. Now as we roast and thank Hades himself for this bountiful meal, let us sing a song. Cause this is Thriller, Thriller Night. Doo Dee Doo, Dee, Daa, Dee Doo" he said, speaking through his nose before getting out of his seat and doing some poor imitation of the Thriller Dance, singing in a high-pitched, off-key, glass-shattering screeching that would put a banshee to shame as one of his tentacles continued to spin the carcass around over the fire, the rest of his wildly flailing tentacles slamming and playing with the other bodies, his left hand still holding the skull and moving it's mouth to make it seem like it's singing along.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyra February 21st 2012, 6:29 pm

Pyra hovered in the air, her eyes darting around the scenery. This city was too big for her to search like this. She needed to rescue the missing gang members before they were lost, if it wasn't already too late. She shook the thought out of her head. I need to take a different approach... she thought to herself. Pyra landed on a nearby rooftop and closed her eyes. Opening her mind, she telepathically tried to scan for missing gang members. Hopefully, they were still alive.

As her psyche shifted through random minds, she was suddenly struck by a truly demented thought. "Arrgh!" she cried out. Pyra clutched her head, her temples pulsing. What the hell was... he's eating them?

Pyra tried to lock onto the crazed mind, but it was no use, she couldn't fish him out. She ran her fingers through her blond hair, combing it back and out of her face. At least now she knew that there was a bigger threat in the city of Atlanta.
Pyra
Pyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 6:40 pm

Nightraven had been following the mysterious air creature until it landed. He moved swiftly behind her until he was sitting right beside the creature blending in with the night. Victor turned his head over and saw that it was a female with blonde hair in a red costume. He assumed she had fire powers of some sort but could have been wrong. "Tell me why is a young lady like you flying through the air? Do not be startled my name is Nightraven, I am ally if you would want to say that." Nightraven moved into the light so she could see him in his black tight costume with a purple raven stretched from shoulder to shoulder and wear a black mask with purple irises.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku February 21st 2012, 6:57 pm

Chaos's head snapped up when he heard a cry of pain cry out into the night. Deciding to have himself a jolly good old time, he took a few bites of the corpse and then crushed the skull. Then, with his tentacles still holding onto the bodies, jumped high into the air and saw two shapes on the rooftop while he was in the air. He grinned as he made his way over to the two shapes, landing so hard he left a large crater a few feet away from the two shapes. His wildly waving tentacles slammed and swung the mutilated bodies around as he stood up to his full height. "Well well well, look at what these 50 year old eyes see before me. I see London, I see France, I see two superbutts snooping about something that shouldn't be snooped" he sang to himself as he headbanged to some imaginary death metal beat as flexed his webbed-and-clawed hands as his lips stretched around to the back of his bald, scaly head as he waved his large, two-foot, green-saliva dripping snake-like tongue at them in a mocking 'no, no, no' manner as he laughed a deranged, high-pitched, psychotic clown laugh that shattered the glass of windows, cars and light within half a mile of here, his laugh sounding like a thousand nails simultaneously scraping against a chalkboard at the same time.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyra February 21st 2012, 7:20 pm

Pyra was startled when she suddenly heard another voice behind her. She quickly aimed a flaming fist in the direction of the voice, only to see another costumed hero step forward. He wore a black suit, with purple bird on his chest. A black mask and purple irises. He was handsome, but Pyra didn't lower her arm until he introduced himself as Nightraven. "I'm Pyra," she said to him, lowering the flames around her arm. "I'm looking for a group of missing kids. Something tells me they're in danger, or worse. I thought I had a lock onto whoever was behind this, but I lost it. I could use your help."

Suddenly, a large black figure leapt into the sky, and landed on the rooftop where the two heroes stood. It was ugly; with tentacles, green saliva, and disgusting tongue that whipped around. The monster had bodies wrapped in its tentacles, and it slammed them and flung them around, almost as if it were playing with action figures. Pyra became both disgusted and angered at the display. She took a step forward, ready to strike, before the creatures voice could be heard."Well well well, look at what these 50 year old eyes see before me. I see London, I see France, I see two superbutts snooping about something that shouldn't be snooped" it said, before letting out a shriek that could be heard for miles. The voice alone made Pyra's skin crawl.

Pyra's fists immediately blazed with crimson red flames again. "I don't know who, or what, you are but you'd better surrender before I have to put you down!" she threatened. It didn't seem to phase the monster.
Pyra
Pyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 7:43 pm

"Nice to meet you Pyra. I was following you because I needed to make sure that there was not a villain on the prowl here. Do you know where these kids are?" Nightraven could not even ask another question as he watched a large black figure jump in front of them. Instantly Nightraven grabbed his staff extending it to full length and got into a low stance. Victor became angered after he saw the creature holding some bodies in its tentacles then flung them almost as if they were pillows. Nightraven tried not shudder after hearing the creature's voice. He looked at Pyra and noticed she was ready to fight, seems they were both about to fight this creature. "I agree with my new found ally Pyra here. Bow down or we will put you down."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku February 21st 2012, 7:52 pm

Chaos looked at them with ghoullish eyes as he watched almost hypnotically at the flames. His ghoullish white eyes then sparkled with amusement and stretched his arms out like Frankenstein and grunted. "*grunts* Fire bad" he grunted out in a thick voice before he fell back on his butt and cackled hysterically as his glass-shattering laugh became loud enough to burst ear drums as he clapped his hands in a babyish manner. Once he had his fun with her, he turned to the man and smirked at him. "Oooo, bow to you? Would you like me to speak in a monotone? Yes master I shall serve the master, I shall wash the master" he said with a blank expression as he spoke in a monotone before bursting out laughing hysterically. Once he managed to calm himself down until he was only snickering quietly. "You ickly-bickly superbutts don't understand. This isn't Elementary School baseball, this is the Big Leagues so prepare to be struck out by the awesomeness and smexiness that is me, Chaos, the glorious Big Bad" he cackled and shrieked hysterically before lunging at them with incredible speed and performed an acrobatic spin kick that was positioned in such a way that it would knock them both back, his instant attack most likely catching them off guard since he switched from mirth to deadly lethal in just a second.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyra February 21st 2012, 8:10 pm

Pyra clutched her ears, stumbling back a bit. This monster was definitely on the psychotic side. It taunted Nightraven, before lunging at the two heroes. Pyra barely had enough time to form her psionic shield, which protected her from some of the impact. Chaos would feel a slight sting, from where he connected with her shield. Although it's psionically constructed, due to Pyra's unique abilities, her shields are also super-heated. Pyra flew backwards into the sky, putting some distance between herself and Chaos. She formed fireballs in her hands and sent them soaring towards the creature.

"Nightraven! Are you ok?" she asked, out loud. She wasn't sure if he had any powers of his own, and if he was human, she needed to make sure he could handle himself. Pyra began circling the creature in the sky, firing a stream of crimson flames in his direction. "You're right, this is the Big Leagues, Chaos. But, I'm not playing with you."
Pyra
Pyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 8:16 pm

Nightraven did not respond as the creature taunted him. He was getting ready to strike until he saw something smash into his chest sending him flying back. Nightraven stabbed his staff in the ground and swung around back to his feet. "Hey Pyra I am all good. I just dont want your good looks to get tarnished. Let us try this again. Welcome to the majors freak." Nightraven started running at the creature at his highest speed before jumping in the air and slashing downwards at the roof underneath him sending chunks of it flying at him.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku February 21st 2012, 8:25 pm

Chaos winced a bit as his leg impacted against the shield, though he chuckled to himself as he felt the sweet and awesome impact of his foot meeting superbutt face. He hoped that he left an imprint of his feet, though he wasn't really expecting it to happen. He landed down on his feet only to twist and move his body around to avoid the balls without actually moving from the spot he landed in and looked down to see a glowing light grow bigger on the ground, indicating something like fire was coming at him. He looked up to see that the man has fired chunks of the roof at him and then quickly cartwheeled out of the way of both the chunks of roof and the fire and then continued to cartwheel around to end up behind the man and attempted to claw his back open with his sharp claws and then a powerful punch to the back of his head before performing acrobatic backflips away from the enemy that can't fly and landing on his feet at the west end of the rooftop, to ensure he had the heroes in his line of sight.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyra February 24th 2012, 8:16 pm

Pyra's eyes narrowed on Chaos. He's a quick one, gotta put him down, quick... she thought to herself. Pyra's eyes glowed crimson red and she released beams of solar fire, aimed at Chaos. If he managed to dodge the attack, she would continue to fire blast after blast as she made her way to Nightraven.

"Are you ok?" she asked, as she landed in front of him. Pyra threw her hands forward, and a stream of fire erupted from her open palms. She wasn't going to allow this creature to get close to them again.
Pyra
Pyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 24th 2012, 8:32 pm

Nightraven watched the demon's movements until they disappeared from view. He heard something behind him and turned on his heels only to see claws scratch his costume causing it to tear. He did not even get a sound out as he was punched in the face sending him back on his heels. Nightraven wiped the blood from his mouth as Pyra landed in front of him. "Yes I am fine la hermosa chica. Just keep him in sight and we will both get out of here alive." Nightraven stood to his feet and grabbed his staff from the ground and began twirling it in his hands as he waited for Pyra to finish her attack.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top