The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:39 am by Cynical_Aspie

» What We Do In The Shadows
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThere's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_voting_barThere's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThere's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_voting_barThere's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

There's Something About the Color Blue

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 Empty Re: There's Something About the Color Blue

Post by Bliss April 18th 2012, 10:40 pm

"I'm not sure of what you know pertaining to what you came to this city for..." Out of the shadows of the building arose an identical man to the one speaking to Bliss. His demeanor and face showed the same apathy and curled lip of the other man. "But whatever you came for found you instead."

"I'm tired of this." Bliss raised her arm and began to make a motion to end the pale man in dark drab. His hand grasped her forearm with a sinister grip. Using the motion of her wrist, Bliss twisted her hand to aim her palm towards the man's forearm. Ice shot out of her hand and tore through the muscle tissue of his arm. A grimace surfaced and a howl emanated. "Aren't you used to this by now?"

"You should take what I say more seriously." An arm wrapped around the back of her neck, arching her back while removing her feet from the ground. "We need you whether you want to help or not."

Bliss chocked on her insult while driving her nails into the skin on the man holding her. With breathing not a very important action for her she focused more on the letting her ice seep into the man's forearm. Shards broke through his skin and tore into the deeper muscles. She couldn't lie that her interest in what these men spoke about interested her, but she would rather go about this on her terms. "If you don't ease up..." Her words broke uneasily. "I'm going to put your arm in two pieces."

"I warned you she was dangerous, but hold her still." The pale man who drew Bliss's original attention grabbed Bliss's legs and held them together. In response to her loss of leverage, Bliss continued to push more ice into opponent. The tendrils of ice finally cut through to the other end and completely severed the lower arm halfway through the forearm. In shock the man dropped Bliss from his grasp. With the two armed man still holding her legs she fell hard on her back in his grip. "Make her more agreeable."

Blood dripped from the missing appendage, but the second man knew exactly what he needed to do. While Bliss tried pushing herself up to a more defensive position, the man's foot fell hard against her forehead. The force of the blow pressed the back of her head against the concrete with enough force to disorient her. "Good enough." The first man muttered.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 Empty Re: There's Something About the Color Blue

Post by Corra April 18th 2012, 11:37 pm

Cadia became worried when a second man stepped out of the shadows a moment after Bliss's remark, not worried about Bliss in the sense of her safety because she cared about her, but that without her she was back to square one in her mission. Agitated that she was being forced to play her hand so early, she slipped her heels back on and waited for the right moment. It came when the ice punctured through one the goons arm and severed it, even Cadia had to admit that had been a pretty impressive move.

There was a half a second when the man was taken aback by his pain and dropped her, along with his guard, and his partner lost his concentration for an instant as well. It was then that she attacked, of course she did so from a distance so that no one would see who was responsible. Her armored boot slammed into the ground, causing a barely noticeable shock wave of living black dots going headlong towards the injured thug. A moment after he kicked Bliss's head in, he let out a second howl of agony as his body began to grey instantly and his skin started to peel from the bones. Large red blotches formed over his face and chest like small pox and he scratched madly at them until the flesh beneath his fingernails began to bleed and the odor of "fresh" rot filled the graveyard. He was already dead so it only helped her corroding bacteria work at him faster, causing him to decay twice as fast as a living being would have. As he lost his balance from the ferocity of his pain, one would notice fairly easily that the grass and rocks around his body were also withering and breaking apart and the ice that was now around his feet immediately turned stagnant and foamed over with green pungency.

Cadia had sent nearly every pestilent bacteria in the area towards that man -which was quite a lot considering they were near a particularly old grave site- he was suffering from several rapidly increasing stages of small pox, measles, mumps, and bubonic plague as well as thousands of microbial bacteria capable of creating acid and bio-erosion which was the cause of the natural objects around him dieing or crumbling and the subtle scent of ammonia after a bit. She was rather aware that doing all that was probably overkill, most would have been dead by the microbial bacteria or plague alone, but she wasn't sure if he was one of those who was immune to disease so she threw corrosion in the mix just in case. Something was bound to kill him at some point, even if she had to make acid.

After sending this attack, she quick 'guised herself in the shadows of the building once more, content to let Bliss use the screaming, bloody, rancid distraction behind her to get the other man under wraps, she wouldn't have been happy if she had to kill that one too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 Morgan10

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 19th 2012, 6:55 am

Looked like someone was on her side. As the first man corroded away under the plague ravaging his flesh, Bliss moved to quickly grapple the other man's wide stance leg. These men and their antics peaked her interest in a way keeping this man alive. Barbs of ice shot through the back of his calf with three blades. Blood continued to pour out of his arm at a terrifying rate, shortening his life extensively and making the window of opportunity Bliss could work with close quickly.

Capitalizing on the misfortunes of others, a skill dear to Bliss, she pulled herself around to dig an ice shiv into his kidney. Once a good kidney shot found its place anyone could take a few moments to pull off their next plans in peace and Bliss planned on keeping this guy alive for as long as she could. She quickly froze the man's arm to keep the blood loss from his arm under control. While it seemed like this would steal him from bleeding it out, he quickly went into a state of cardiac arrest. Under the failings of her plan Bliss laid the man on his back while trying to get the man to regain his vitals.

"Pine..." He muttered sporadically under the duress of the situation. "Pine..." His teeth clattered against one another with a sharp jarring of his jaw. Blood poured from his mouth, either a sign he bit his tongue or the build up of blood made its way to his mouth. Neither really did much to help the guy, or give Bliss the information she needed.

"What are you trying to say?" Her tone remained sharp and her motives just as cold as her powers. This chase would not stop and she knew it. These guys looked like clones of some sorts. Not a zombie who came back after she killed him once, but some kind of science experiment gone bad.

"Pineview..." He coughed as blood expunged from his throat. "Lab."

She knew the place existed. Her preliminary intel into the city highlighted the laboratory as a potential hotspot, but she thought it a harmless physics lab. And then she began to piece why she thought it harmless. "How would a physics lab create clones?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra April 25th 2012, 2:22 pm

Cadia watched from the shadows of her building, though the words of the dieing man were nearly impossible to hear even for her heightened senses. She wondered for a moment if it would be wise to reveal herself, perhaps go under the persona of being worried after it took so long for her to return? That could work but she doubted it. The other option was to turn back and pretend like nothing happened and she had been at the hotel the entire time.

Thinking, she continued to survey the situation for a while longer then took a step out into the light, having made her decision. "ROSE!?" She called, using the first alias she'd seen on Bliss's ID so she wouldn't be calling her real name out. "Oh! There you are!" She hollered, pretending to not have seen the dead men yet.

When she got closer she gasped and though wincing, scurried over to her more rapidly, "Are you alright!? I got worried when it took so long, so I came looking for you!" She explained herself, kneeling by her as though to suggest it was the first time she'd seen the corpses and she had nothing to do with the first ones death. This would make things harder later when she had to show her powers, but she would get to that when it came, if Bliss hadn't already figured it out.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 28th 2012, 6:39 pm

"Rose?" Bliss thought for a moment as the familiar voice rang out from behind her. "Oh yeah."

Trying to think of her next course of action took her mind away from the regular course of thoughts normally consuming her mind. It only took a few moments for Cadia to close the distance and kneel next to the two corpses of the same man. From what she gathered on this woman her feeling towards death could go in any direction. How she reacted would not directly influence whomever caused this or the background of the attack which made it hard for Bliss to really pay attention to her emotions. "I got an address." Letting direct information slip never brought about anything good, but it didn't mean she couldn't let others figure things out on their own. "If you feel up to it follow me."

Nestled along the lake edge of Toronto to draw from the chilled waters moving towards Niagra, the Pineview lab hosted an auxiliary physics lab. Bliss only briefly looked over a few pieces of information on the lab before putting together her dossier on the city. In the past few years a mutual work relationship between NYU and Brooks research labs from over the border began working with Toronto Research Chemicals and U of T. It looked like any normal grant grab for research labs and universities, but the Pineview lab only produced two articles and both only came out in support of major research done by Brooks.

During the trek Bliss kept to herself, never instigating conversation, but staying open to any information Cadia would open up about. She needed to know more about the person following her, but what someone says and the circumstances in which they open up about give just as much information as the words. Outside of the subtle information she tried to gather, the weather of the night gave her a nice breeze against her neck.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra July 2nd 2012, 9:11 pm

This thread is dead Sad

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2012, 4:33 am

And so it was trashed because of death.

And upon death, it's included RPers receive NO experience.

-My DeviantArt-
There's Something About the Color Blue - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top