The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_voting_barThe East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The East Harlem meeting.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 Empty Re: The East Harlem meeting.

Post by Alpha February 16th 2012, 9:24 am

Marie untensed from, though still was ready to strike whenever she felt it had to be done. Chelle didn't seem like she would listen to a word that was said, and that annoyed Elena to no ends. Though she hid it behind a smile as she simply, held her tongue. Though she would have to talk to Nightkill about this later. This woman could be a liability in the future with this attitude of hers. Andree on the other hand made snide comments until she could no longer do so, just like her mother. "Well if we are done here, maybe we can get to taking her away." She had no intentions of killing the girl of course, not yet anyway.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 19th 2012, 4:56 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2012, 7:32 pm

(Gonna skip Vexus. Ace may post when he will.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus February 20th 2012, 8:24 pm

A grin inched across Vexus' face as the toxin took total effect and canceled out the girls voice. It was about damn too, she was getting rather irritating. Elena steeped closer to the situation since it seemed like it was being brought to a close.
"Why don't we take off then? Once we get somewhere secure I'll administer the antidote and we'll get all the information that we need. Quite frankly I would like an explanation as to why we were attacked..."
Vexus put her hand to her hip and looked at Marie, then to Nightkill, and finally gave a scornful look to the individual holding their new prisoner. This girl had quite the attitude, and Vexus did not like it. If or when she ever takes over this organization she would make sure that such disobedience would not be tolerated...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 27th 2012, 7:38 am

Ace took a knee to the gut, *I used to be a hero, until i took a knee to the arrow, or however that saying goes,* Ace had never payed attention in history class. Ace fell to his knees and skidded backward into a tree, he collapsed down, he wasn't actually exhausted, its just 4 to 2 and one of them is paralysed did not seem like a fair fight. Ace gave, what he would call, an oscar winning performance of himself zoning out of exhaustion "I thought angels were supposed to be nice" He said, his breath fading with every word. *Ok, once they go, I should probably follow them. If i get caught though, i'm screwed, best keep my distance.* Ace sat, on the cold grass with his eyes closed, he didn't plan on being much of a hero today, it was simply, come here recruit Mist and get on with it, that plan sure as hell went down the drain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2012, 1:42 am

(There you have it. In the future, arrow to the knee jokes will be part of the history curriculum in schools.)

Nightkill shrugged. "Alright then." he said simply to everyone in general. He glanced at Ace. "Boy, you just stay away for now." he said in a polite tone. "I highly recommend it." He looked around, and seemed content that nobody else was there. "Very well then. The meeting ended early, but no big deal. And we found a spy."

He was quiet for a moment, and then gave a nod. "Excellent. We'll have a truck to pick us all up in just a moment now and then we can take the girl to a safe place. Chelle, you can interrogate her after I do. I promise she'll be left sane and alive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 7th 2012, 10:10 pm

She grinned, nearly Chershire like, her lips curling to expose her fangs as she looked toward Ace. "Now, what ever gave you that idea, boy? She chuckled and let her amber hues flick from the boy to Vexus, and then the fiery headed Marie. She kept Mockingbird in her arms Bridal style, her wings arching and ruffling up. She then folded her wings around of herself and the girl, as a shield, but also as a sort of blanket. With the girl not able to move, that meant she could become quite chilly due to loss of muscle function. That just would not do. Chelle was very much satisfied once Nightkill announced that she would be second to interrogate Mockingbird. That was a pleasing bit of information. She flicked her fringed, and slightly in style, bangs out of her face and shifted her weight from her right to left foot. "Very well, Nightkill." She looked passed Nightkill's face and found her eyes upon the Van that was to pick them up.

-My DeviantArt-
The East Harlem meeting. - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 9th 2012, 12:47 am

Can you just take me wherever already and give me the damn antidote? This little group chat here is not very productive. How about you have it AFTER I get the antidote and can talk again? Oh, idiots, how I hate thee. Mockingbird thought to herself as she allowed her body to just lie, limp, in the arms of the angel that had been identified as Chelle. Her eyes were narrowed like slits as she lay in the arms of the winged woman that was most likely the only reason that she was still alive. She would have to remember to thank her after if she got a chance. Just take me back to wherever already and interrogate me so I can have the antidote and feed you complete and utter bull. There is no way I am telling you the truth, especially when there is no doubt in my mind that it will be embarrassing or put others in danger.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 26th 2012, 8:46 pm

Vexus looked over to see their ride approaching. It seemed like quite the bumpy ride to be had, but she figured that this must have been the best that he could do on such little notice. They were not planning to get ambushed anyways.
"Dear me, it does seem like your ride has arrived Nightkill.." She gave a slight face of disgust as she saw this van-truck vehicle pull up.
"I do hope you all enjoy your ride... I'll pull around and follow you all to our new location..."
And with that Vexus turned and made her way back to her Maybach. Thankfully, her driver had taken the initiative and turned off the car. She did not mind wasting gas, Elena just did not want to have to fill up at a gas station in this area. Her driver got out and opened the door for her, once the both of them were in Elena had a few commands to give.
"There will be a unmarked van around the corner. Follow it and once we arrive at the location take the car to the nearest garage. Keep it there and when I call you will have twenty five minutes to reach the location unless otherwise stated... Now off we go"
With that they were off and ready to follow the van. Vexus then took out her compact and began powdering her nose, getting rid of some of the dirt she got on her face during the tussle. Elena let out a sound like she had remembered something and put up the window between the front and back seats. After a moment there was a slight crack noise, she had forgotten to put her arm back into place and reactivate her regeneration process. Elena wondered a bit if she should install a sort of damage reminder, she saved the thought as a memo as they continued on driving.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top