The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_voting_barRoaring Phoenix. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Roaring Phoenix.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 Empty Re: Roaring Phoenix.

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 4:04 pm

Phoenix just finished uo the last of the crooked cops. Darkfire grabbed a hold of him and they took off. He handed him 200$ "Well thank you Darkfire." Phoenix said while in the air. =r[color=red]ed]"That was good team work." As they approached the penthouse Phoenix started getting a little fatigued. "I used up a lot of energy on those fires, is it ok if I take a nap when we get back?" Phoenix asked. "Also, how did I do?"

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 5th 2012, 4:25 pm

"You can sleep all you want after you take more of your control forumla. And you did very well!. We will be doing much more in the days to come, and you will learn to use your fire best against the forces of evil."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 10:13 pm

"Sure no problem" Phoenix said as he landed and got off Darkfire."By the way thanks again for all of this." Phoenix took the drink off the counter and drank it. "Well where do you mind me crashing?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 8th 2012, 2:29 pm

"It was no problem to help you out. And you may stay in my guest bedroom. It's down the hall, across from the bathroom. Your free to come and go as you please, but you MUST keep this cellphone with you, so I may call you when it's time to train or help people."

DarkFire handed Andrew a red and orange cellphone.

"It's as secured a line as I could get on a cellphone. It's battery life is two days. Now I think after such a long day of crime fighting we should both get to bed."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Roaring Phoenix. - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 8th 2012, 3:17 pm

"Sounds good to me."Phoenix said as he started waling down the hallway. he looked at the new cellphone he was handed. "Well at least it looks really cool" he thought to himself. he put it in his pocket and walked into the guest room. It looked nice, roomy, and bigger than his bedroom at the dorm. "Now time for some sleep." Phoenix thought. He hopped onto the bed and closed his eyes.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top