The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Phoenix I_vote_lcapThe Phoenix I_voting_barThe Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Phoenix Empty The Phoenix

Post by The Swolefather June 12th 2020, 5:49 am

Griffin Athas

"A Light From The Shadows Shall Spring."

The Bio

Hero Name:The Phoenix
Title: The Ashen One
Alignment: Neutral good
Race: Magick-born
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Yellow
Height:5’3”
Weight: 120 lbs
Blood type: None

The Looks

Griffin is a short man, with an athletic build, and fair skin. Two large, red feathered wings with singed tips sprout from his back, capable of neatly folding in. He tends to keep a pair of aviation goggles precariously perched on the top of his head, and a bandana around his neck, solely for when he takes flight. The rest of his outfit is quite simple, as he tends to wear basketball shoes, compression shorts and a tanktop.

The Personality

Griffin is relatively new to social interaction, and finds it especially intimidating; limiting him to one on one conversations and causing him to avoid large crowds.Humor tends to go completely over his head, causing him to spend most of his days in confusion. Overall, he tries to be a kind soul, as insecure as he may be.
The Story

Griffin was born from an amalgamation of science and magick; his body forged by the mortals, while his soul was created by the ancients. He spent years in the lab, not knowing of the outside world, until an absent minded employee let the details slip. Griffin’s fascination of the world beyond the metal rooms grew exponentially, until it finally boiled over, and he hatched a plan to escape..Since then, Griffin has been like a toddler, learning about the world day by day, attempting to be the hero he read about named ‘Atlas’.
The Powers

Internal Combustion: Griffin has the ability to produce flames from his body without needing an external source. These flames can be very basically controlled, through bursts or conducting heat into objects.

Flight: Griffin’s body was forged with a pair of large wings that grant him the ability to fly at high speeds of up to 150 mph.

Weaponized feathers: Griffin can fire his feathers from his wings like bullets, with decent accuracy. When fired, they take on the strength of steel, and can be engulfed in flames prior to being fired. They can also be hardened when still attached to the wing, to be used as a shield from attacks.
The Weaknesses

Human level durability: Griffin can only take so many hits before being knocked out of a fight. His ability to take blows is comparable to that of an amateur boxer.

Water: If Griffin is drenched in water, he’s unable to produce his flames.

Limited Supply: Griffin has only so many feathers he can use in a fight, before he begins to lose his ability to fly.
The Items

Blade of Uriel: Griffin carries a bastard sword, which he stole from those who created him, as an extension of his abilities. The blade was made to absorb the heat of his abilities, and allow the blade to harness that energy, essentially turning it into a proto-lightsaber. The blade does however, have a hard time heating up in wet environments.
The Fluff

Griffin is essentially immortal; and when defeated, he will burn up into a pile of ashes, and rise from them a few days later.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

The Phoenix Empty Re: The Phoenix

Post by Arcana June 12th 2020, 12:10 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum