The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Slipshod's Armory  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Slipshod's Armory  I_vote_lcapSlipshod's Armory  I_voting_barSlipshod's Armory  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Slipshod's Armory  I_vote_lcapSlipshod's Armory  I_voting_barSlipshod's Armory  I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Slipshod's Armory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slipshod's Armory  Empty Slipshod's Armory

Post by Slipshod November 5th 2011, 10:11 pm

Name: His Suit
Abilities: His suit produces a constant force field around him. It is not like a sphere around him, but it is an invisible layer around his body. The force field is produced from the three black mechanisms on his back. This force field can protect him from someone with a level 7 strength stat throwing a punch at him at 3/4 of their power. This would cause the field around him to go into a recharge mode for several minutes before it comes back up. In combat this is really a one time deal because the harder he gets his the longer it must recharge. If he is hit with the full power of someone with level 7 strength the force field would prove useless and would act to only cushion the blow to prevent instant death.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Beam Sword
Abilities: This weapon consists of a blade of pure plasma,that is a light hue of green, emitted from the hilt and suspended in a force containment field. The field contained the immense heat of the plasma, protecting the wielder, and allowed the blade to keep its shape. The plasma is weightless in its properties, but the sword itself has strong gyroscopic effect. This requires the user to use a great deal of his strength and dexterity to use if you are a first time user. The sword cannot be used underwater. The sword is powered by a specially refined crystal that can give the sword a great battery span, battery life would be used up if used for 24 hours straight. Depending on how dense something is dictates how fast it can cut through an object. People with level 7 durability can hold the plasma of the blade for a few minutes before receiving serious burns and or get cut through.
Description: Refer to pic above all the way to the right

Name: Hologram Computer
Ability: This is a computer interface and that has hacking cable attached to his left glove which gives him easy access to building schematics and data files. There is a USB-cable that he can hook up to larger systems that allows him access.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Tech Goggles
Ability: Is able to give Slipshod variations types of visions such as x-ray, infrared, night, heat (not the Superman type), etc. They can even go as far to give him a binocular to telescopic vision seeing nearly across cities if he wanted. His goggles are connected to his computer that allow for him to see traffic control, identify people, and target people. These have no other capability besides enhancing his vision.
Description: Refer to first pic again.

Name: Rebreather
Ability: This can give Slipshod the ability to breath underwater and can also filter out smoke and toxic gases.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Grappling Gun
Ability: Slipshod's grappling gun is a hand-held devices that fires a grappling hook across far distances giving him the window to make hasty escapes and climb high objects and buildings. The grapple lines can been lengthened and pulled back by pressing the buttons on the gun.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Handcuffs
Ability: These handcuffs can hold low class metahumans. They can hold one with the strength level 4 and one with a level 5 strength could get out with by using exerting oneself. They are able to do this because the two red sides of the cuffs have a very strong magnetic field that are attracted to each other.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Taser Gun
Ability: Slipshod's taser gun is modified to give more of a kick so that it can be effective against low class metahumans. Only is able to effect guys with level 4 durability.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Smoke, explosive, and flashbang pellets.
Ability: These various pellets perform different functions. Smoke pellets release a thick fog of smoke that can only be seen through with visions like infrared or x-ray. Explosive pellets are effective against enemies with up to 5 durability and only cause a distraction for those above that. Flashbang pellets are used to temporarily blind and deafen his opponent, works on any amount of durability. All are on a 15 second timer when dropped.
Description: (minus the bat symbol of course)
Spoiler:

Name: Explosive glaives and non-explosive glaives
Ability: Much like the explosive pellets are only effective against guys with 5 or less durability and only cause for a distraction against any metahuman with higher durability. They are shuriken like objects, that act like boomerangs, that are used as long range attacks. weapons
Description: (Explosive ones)
Spoiler:
(Non-explosive)
Spoiler:
Slipshod

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Slipshod's Armory  Empty Re: Slipshod's Armory

Post by The Black Arrow November 7th 2011, 9:12 am

These all seem reasonable for 6 INT.

Approved and moved. Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Slipshod's Armory  Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top