The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] Empty Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium]

Post by Arcana October 16th 2011, 2:34 pm

Sean paced each step as he walked along a seemingly endless hallway. His mechanical guide's footsteps clanking against the cold floor. It was an interesting invention, he wanted to look over later. Maybe study the desgn, and find out how it was made. Even if he had no skills in mechanical design, it still made him curious. he wanted to know where it was leading him, but he didn't raise up his voice to ask the machine. Sean wanted a suprise, and this would be the perfect one for him. As backpack on his back was adjusted, straps not chafing his underarms."Wow ,this place sure is big. I like it. Why don't we take it?" The voice asked, appearing in the back of his mind.

"Because, i'm sure they would kill us quick if we tried." Sean mentally replied. As he was ushered into a large looking room. Screens hung from the wall, numbers,and shape blipping across them. At the center was a pod like device,that seemed like someone sat in it. Though for what purpose he did not know yet, or possibly never would. The machine left him, as Sean chose to sit against a wall. Leg reclining, and propping him up. As he hummed a song lightly to himself, wiping a stray bit of hair from his eyes. This place seemed a bit high end in his opinion, and he felt something he had known. It was the odd feel of magic that he had felt growing up.

"Yeah, this place does feel weird, but maybe thats just me." The voice suggested, as it surfaced in his mind. That idea was quickly rejected, as he waited. Unsure of who he was going to meet, but he had plans for Sean if he called for him into this part of the ship. He had seen no one that looked normal this far, and hopefully that didn't mean anything.

"Whatever this means, i'll find out soon enough." He muttered, waiting ever so patiently. The wait still somewhat grating on his nerves.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] Empty Re: Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium]

Post by Illya October 22nd 2011, 8:16 pm

Doctor Necrodium walked down the hallway towards his Private Quarters, the telltale clanking echoed throughout the space as he made his slow pace down towards his destination. The iconic gong of his metallic staff making contact with the metallic floor. In all the time that he walked, Necrodium thought about the next few pieces to his plans. The pieces were falling into place, but the next few procedures shall really require the good Doctor's influence and actually participation in order to go down without a hitch. It wouldn't be long before the final steps of his plans would start getting underway, so long as his spirit lived on, the plan would be realized. This next point in his plan required some form of psychology skills, he had everything he needed prepared, it was only a matter of luck and fate whether or not it would go without a hitch.

As Necrodium walked to the entrance of his Private Quarters, the eerie green mist expelling from the cracks and pores as he made his appearance, his grim visage looking at the only person he was expecting to be there, Sean Collin, a powerful hydrokinetic and a former member of Pain’s personal team, The Tough Guys. Since the young man was leaning on the wall, it wasn’t just a message lost in translation that the boy agreed to meet with the good doctor.

“Well for once a meeting goes off without a hitch, it is good to see you Sean” Doctor Necrodium began, it was the beginning of his next few moves, he needed to tread carefully. Collin was more valuable to him alive, rather than dead. “It has been a long time, I was hoping you would be willing to meet me without a fight, and it is good that you did”

Necrodium was a genius, a man who stands above the general population around him, even at the tender ages of his life. However, his mind and studies in the past focused solely on medical knowledge and advanced robotics to save lives, then to using more extreme methods and war strategies, interrogation, torture, poisons, explosives and all that revolve around them. But in order to increase his manipulation skills, Necrodium focused all of his time to studying the human psyche, taking the ideologies, acting and emotional behaviors of humans in order to make full use of the methods, methods that could save him time. This small encounter would truly test how well he could manipulate a person.

“I would guess you are wondering why I have requested to see you”
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium] Empty Re: Meeting the Doctor [Closed to Doctor Necrodium]

Post by Arcana October 22nd 2011, 11:44 pm

Metallic clanks caught his ear, perking them ever so slightly. It could have been one of those robots telling him he would have to wait a little longer, but who knew if that was the case? Sean didn't know the dealings of this Doctor Necrodium. Maybe he would be agreeable, or just an asshole to take down. The second seemed good, but a fight in his territory would not go well. So for now he would have to wait, as the sound of metal meeting metal came closer. The man he was expecting came into veiw, mist emanating from him. It had the feel of powerful magic, something he had encountered only once. In a ritual that the Hale coven had performed, summoning a powerful spirit.

"I don't like this guy, be careful." The voice said, though it fell upon deaf ears. With a sigh, Sean stood up slightly, as his eyes narrowed upon the being who walked into the room.

"I assume you are the one who sent that attack dog after me." He felt his nose still sore from when he broke it. A white bandage across it to help it heal in place. Sean would kill that man for his mistake."I don't take well to people breaking my nose, but thats besides the point. Who exactly are you, and what do you want?" his eyes srunched tighly before relaxing. Though the irises were an icy blue that radiated power. As if with a thought he could kill you, no, with less than a thought.

"I also don't remember ever meeting someone like you. No offense, but I would remember someone like you. unless you weren't always like that." Sean was both testing an idea, and being frank witht he guy. He had never meet someone who looked quite as unique as him. Curiosity was piqued, as if the magic blood within him was wanting to know more. It craved the knowledge.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top