The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Reiko Sakura Li I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Reiko Sakura Li I_vote_lcapReiko Sakura Li I_voting_barReiko Sakura Li I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Reiko Sakura Li I_vote_lcapReiko Sakura Li I_voting_barReiko Sakura Li I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reiko Sakura Li

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reiko Sakura Li Empty Reiko Sakura Li

Post by Brass September 19th 2011, 1:25 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Brass
Title: Teddy Girl
Alignment: Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Color varies but her natural hair color is brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5 Feet, 3 Inches
Weight: 120 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
To put it literally Reiko has a teddy bear suit. That's right. It's a suit that is fuzzy, brown and only really reveals her face. This suit is slender and tight fitting so as not to hinder her rapid movements. Aside from that, this suit isn't super fuzzy and that is because working in such a suit would tire her out rather quickly. The ears of this teddy bear suit are small but big enough where a person could easily notice them from a distance. She also carries a pink stick with her to use as a weapon.

The facial part of this costume has its features. For one, she'll normally wear a pair of pink goggles. The topside of this suit covers the goggle straps. She wears pink lip gloss. Her cheeks are always paints pink in a generally circular pattern. There is a pink scarf wrapped around the neck portion of the costume. She also sports a pink pair of nun-chucks that normally hang around her neck.

Personality:
Reiko's personality is a bit complicated. She is crazy. No, really, she is absolutely out of her mind and that is why so many consider her to be dangerous. She talks to herself. She walks around in circles for no reason, bites her finger nails to the nubs, picks fights with people all of the time and has been in trouble with the law more than once. The reason why Reiko is dangerous is because dealing with a crazy person is one thing but dealing with someone who is crazy AND has competed in multiple international martial arts tournaments is a bit much.

Her fighting styles, or at least the ones that she has mastered, does make her quite a foe. However, Reiko has a bit of a problem. She has a multiple personality disorder and holy crap does she have some serious amounts of personalities to switch to. Normally, her personalities don't come out very often. She'll get a new one once every couple of days. Her personalities won't typically cause her to hurt anyone unless said person is trying to harm her, harm an innocent person or do something that Reiko doesn't agree with. Or at least what her current personality doesn't agree with.

Womanzilla on the Rag!
Her power fluctuates in strength level based off her emotions. If she's angry she goes into a mode she calls Womazilla on the Rag. This is where her powers force her to fight as if she's a raging lunatic. Her fighting style also changes depending on what mode she's in. Her bodily energy is manipulated into strength. Her mind forces her to ignore pain even though she's no more durable than what she normally is. However, once she gets pissed off enough and ends up in this mode, the basic idea is Reiko being a beserker. The style of fighting she picks up while in this mood will be either her very basic knowledge of kick boxing or her minimal set of krav magra skills. She wants to fight like an angry woman. She'll yell, scream and even pull on her own hair from her rage.

Dance to the Music YEAH!
This mode would be when she wants to fight but have a great time while doing it. Caporeira is a style she has been studying for most of her life. She's quite good at it. For the most part she doesn't really need to use her powers. Her fighting skills already make her a tough opponent as it is and she doesn't need super human ability to have that kind of physical prowess. However, her powers of body energy manipulation only comes into play when she actually strikes an opponent. She will channel her energy into the striking points of her body where she would normally hit someone which will range from her forehead, both of her feet, knees, elbows and hands. By pushing more energy into those body parts her strikes will be double the power found in the average human punch or kick.

You make my HEAD hurt!
When someone is being an annoyance to Reiko they'll normally get this mental mode. This is where the only focus of her bodily energy is to make her run faster, her reflexes quicker and her strikes harder. There is a minimal focus on the actual physical exchange of fighting if someone is actually good enough to go blow to blow with her. The idea is to deliver single strikes that have more impact versus trading shots. Count on a lot of elbow and knee attacks that are meant to end the fight in one, two or three moves. The head is the major target of interest and especially on the top of the head.

Drinking makes the WORLD go 'round!
When she's drunk she is actually more dangerous than any other mode of thinking. Reiko has won more fights in this mindset than any other. When she's drunk she actually goes to drunken fist which is Kung Fu. Drunken fist allows her the unpredicatability of a drunken person fighting along with the disorienting moves that come with fighting someone who is intoxicated. Most people around the world wouldn't know how to deal with someone utilizing drunken fist which is a fighting style made to confuse. Even if she's just a little tipsy Reiko will still act like a full on drunk woman just to make this style work the way it is supposed to work.

That's no way to treat a LADY!
This is by far her weakest mindset and that is because Reiko doesn't know much about Wing Chun. She has tried to master the style. She has watched movies, instructional videos and even tried googling the internet to learn about her mistakes in picking up this martial art. However, Wing Chun was created by a woman and requires a womanly touch in some ways in order to master. That isn't to say that men who study Wing Chun are soft and woman-like. If it was a female who made this martial art and if half of the moves are made after tasks that a lot of women were expected to do in the old Chinese days then thinking like a woman in those days certainly helps. Reiko is very much a tomboy. Therefore, her ever mastering this style or using this mental mindset isn't very likely.

K.O. ! ! !
This mindset mode is supposed to be her strongest form yet. However, drunken fist has won her most of her bouts. That doesn't mean it is necessarily the best style she has. It just means she has won more fights by acting like she's wasted. Reiko's best mindset is K.O. It's a martial arts style that she created herself by combining Brazillian Ji Jitsu, Caporeira, Tai boxing and Tae Kwon Do. Reiko's strategy with this fighting mindset is to get the win in a fight no matter the circumstances. She'll bombard her opponent with so many moves from four different styles that she has mastered. This is the only mindset where she uses her focused energy blast.

History:
While most children grow up to be relatively good kids that simply was never the case for Reiko. Then again, she had her reasons to be a horrible child or at least in her opinion. Since she saw chaos between her mother and father Reiko figured that unrest was the way she could get attention. While in elementary school she was said to have a multiple personality disorder by a child psychiatrist. She was acting out intentionally while at the same time she had a mental situation. Her parents both found out that this combination was a recipe for disaster.

Reiko never accepted that fact that she was Asian. She hated her Asian background. Her mother decided to try to occupy her with something to do other than causing trouble while at the same time help Reiko appreciate her Asian heritage. Martial arts was definitely a good place to start due to the fact that a lot of martial arts styles originated in Asia. While the Li family were Chinese Reiko attended martial arts classes studying styles and techniques that did not all originate in China. Reiko didn't ilke the classes at first and only attended them because her mother made her. However, over time, she began to love martial arts. That love created another problem. Reiko loved her classes so much to the point where she almost completely ignored her school studies. Her mother removed her from most of her martial arts classes but by the time that happened Reiko learned enough from each class to continue her life's passion without being in any class.

Those mischevious ways didn't change. She started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Reiko began using controlled substances, smoking and drinking alcohol. Her mother tried to curve the child's newfound habits but Reiko was beginning to be too much. This rebellious behavior would eventually land the girl in deep trouble. Reiko spent four years locked up in a juvenile detention center starting at the age of thirteen. Her offenses were armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. Her crimes were committed because of her love for drugs. She robbed a drug dealer for a fix. Reiko got caught.

It was clear that Reiko needed to be in a mental institution versus a juvenile detention center. However, the only reason why she ended up in detention was simply because of the fact that her crimes were pre-meditated and too organized for the average crazy person. That didn't mean she did not have mental issues going on. The record bore witness to the fact that she was diagnosed with a mental disorder. However, the judge didn't believe she had a mental problem because, as afore mentioned, her crimes were organized in a way that a person with such a disorder would not have likely initiated. That judge was wrong. Reiko had issues. She would prove it.

Both Reiko's mother and father visited her while she was locked up. Sometimes visitation would be cancelled because Reiko didn't know how to behave while in the juvenile justice system. She got into fights all of the time. Reiko became famous for beating up juvenile counselors, social workers, juvenile correctional officers, and other juveniles in detention with her. Reiko would have to be physically restrained by two or more grown men just to keep her under control.

Reiko attempted to escape detention. She would have succeeded had she not flipped out and changed personalities. In her mind she was a sweet and innocent girl who just wanted to do her time and get out. So, midway through her escape, she actually turned around and walked back to her room. Nobody could explain what happened to her to make her actually act civilized. The detention center had a school. Reiko's grades went through the roof. She was actually smarter than what her teachers who worked for the detention center thought she was. Most of the time she was either fighting, causing a disruption in the classroom or talking about martial arts. To see Reiko trying to be a good student was a shock to everyone.

For a whole year she remained in this same frame of thought. Because she was serving juvenile time a year was good enough for her to earn her pre-release. Reiko was placed on a two year probationary period at the age of seventeen. The conditions of the pre-release organized by a council of social workers were that Reiko had to finish her high school education and show up to self control classes. During her pre-release hearing Reiko's cunning mind appeared. She changed personalities yet again and this time she was a fox. She asked for martial arts classes to be put in for self control classes. Her idea made sense. Marital arts was supposed to, for the most part, teach self control. The council agreed.

Reiko's mother gladly welcomed the teenager back home. Old habit died hard. Reiko brought back habits from the detention center. However, not all of the habits were bad. Most juveniles in the center were clean individuals who didn't like messy rooms. Her mother welcomed the constant cleaning and the love of personal hygiene that was so deep to the point where Reiko took three to four showers a day.

She didn't began to go to national martial arts tournaments until she returned to a lot of her classes. Reiko's skills had improved drastically. All that fighting she did while she was in detention turned out to make her one hell of a fighter. If she could beat up kids that were everything from murderer's to rapists and could even fight and hurt a grown man Reiko was definitely ready to go to a competition.

Unfortunately, she would never make it that far. She broke her ankle during practice. Her heart was broken as well. Just when she was about to make a change in her life something just had to go wrong to give her the breeze. Reiko missed her chance to make it to the big times of martial arts. While there would be other competitions once her ankle healed Reiko could never forgive herself for getting injured in the first place. She reverted back to her old ways.

Brass, as a character more so than a villain, came about when Reiko discovered that her fighting ability could be used to get what she wanted. The current reigning champion in the competition that she was supposed to fight in. Reiko was jealous. So, she needed a way to prove that she could beat that other girl but not reveal herself. That was when she discovered the idea of a costume. She brought one from a nearby hobby store, purchased some goggles and beauty supplies and dawned her new persona in Brass.

Reiko was successful in assaulting a woman who didn't see said beat down coming. This caused Brass to become a wanted criminal. That was fine with her. She could do her dirty deeds whenever she wanted to as long as she was Brass and yet nobody would know she was Reiko Li unless her identify was revealed. Not to mention that living with her parents would assist in money.

Powers:
Body Energy Manipulation
The technical term for her power is body energy manipulation. Reiko is able to channel her energy into certain points of her body in order to make those body parts more durable and allows her to hit something particularly hard. With her martial arts skill she could break bricks with her bare hands and that is without any super human abilities. However, the physical isn't her only ability. She is also able to expel her powers into a focused energy blast that isn't powerful enough to kill but strong enough to equal the same force and power as one of her head on punches. The damage inflicted by this focus blast totally depends on where the victim is struck.

Her power doesn't make her invincible. Her power does make her particularly difficult to deal with. Reiko's ability just takes her martial arts skills to the next level. It isn't as if she needed help though. She was already good enough to fight a lot of people and stand a chance, if not, seriously injure someone. Now she has the power to manipulate her bodily energy which was plentiful from a life of training and exercising and turn said energy into a weapon. The limitation to this power is limited to her physical stamina. While she has a crap ton of energy she isn't super human enough to stand long periods of using her power without collapsing due to severe energy loss. In terms of usage, she could use her power for about two hours which isn't saying much for someone who could jog for hours. Once her energy depletes she'll completely black out until her energy is restored.

Another interesting aspect to her power is that she does require a lot of liquids and a lot of food. She can eat someone out of a house and a home without much problem. She doesn't seem to have a bottom to that bottomless pit she calls a stomach. There has actually been a restaurant that has banned her because said restaurant was an all you can eat buffet. Reiko ate so much to the point where other customers complained. But onwards to the point. She needs a lot of food and a lot of liquids. By liquids the meaning is water, juice, soda, or just something that can sustain a human body.

Energy Blast
This area is to explain her energy ball in more detail. Reiko's energy level is very high therefore this fact coupled with the fact that she can manipulate her own bodily energy gives her the ability to launch a ball of energy. This energy ball is nothing more than a concussion wave meant to knock out an opponent versus killing them. She can make the ball stronger but she just doesn't have the power necessary to do that. This ball of energy doesn't always successful knock a person out provided that the target avoids the energy ball or has the necessary endurance to withstand such a blast. The energy ball has different effects of non-living objects. She can move objects or even launch herself into the air by blasting the ground. It's literally just a blast of force. It's a wind version of a concussion beam.

Fighting Skill
Reiko is trained in multiple fighting styles. She hasn't mastered all of them but Muay Thai boxing and Drunken Fist Kung Fu she has mastered. Many will find her to be a very difficult person to fight simply because of her height which gives her a low center of gravity and the fact that she knows her two mastered styles so well. Reiko is the type to go for the kill shot everytime. She doesn't beat around the bush. She doesn't do toying. If somebody fights her she goes for a hit that would either put them down or make them think twice before continuing a fight with her. That strategy doesn't work everytime but it has worked before.

Focused Energy Strike
She has the ability to channel her energy into her fists, head, feet, knees, elbows and back in order to throw more effective blows. Her strength doesn't come into play until she does this. Her energy level and manipulation of such makes this power as effective as they can. Reiko, when using this ability, throws punches that are far harder than any normal punch she can throw. It's not just the punches. The most deadly version of this ability is when she uses her elbows and her knees because it naturally corresponds to her Muay Thai which is her favorite style of fighting.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT: 2
EP: 6 (3 Energy Blast, 3 Body Energy Manipulation)
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Brown and White

Character Image/Description:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roleplay Sample:

The bus line was busy today. In fact, most of the people here were on the vehicle for a second or third time. No first time riders were present. If it wasn't for the invention of bus transfers then the charge for the ride would be almost tyrannical. All manners of people boarded. One such person came on the bus heading towards a certain apartment complex. Loud music was the least of worries. The fact that this person had almost no consideration for anybody else and the desire for peace and quiet was a sign that there was bound to be a problem. The song being played was Aqua's "Barbie Girl" and instead of just letting the leader singer sing the song this person decided to give an assist. And boy was this girl loud.

Hips shaking, feet tapping on the floor twice before taking a single step and hair waving from side to side was the opening movements to the bus. It was Reiko again and this time in her happy mindset. She had a new friend. Mr. Hereberry, the teddy bear, was strapped to her back. Her red, yellow, green, blue and white short sleeved tie dye shirt was her favorite. The white leggings and white Chuck Taylors was the finishing combination for her favorite outfit. She had to dress in her best and favorite. She was trying to be happier and therefore dress happier. Reiko finally had an equal. The skies were clear to her even with those black sunglasses on. It was too bad that sound wasn't clearer to her. She had white headphones connected to an I-Pod in her ears. Her voice was like a baby dolphin's eco followed by nails on a chalkboard mixed in with a first beating to the head with a fireman's axe.

"Young lady! Can you please be quiet?" shouted an older woman sitting in the back of the bus. Her plea went on deaf ears. Reiko's I-Pod had a volume so loud that it was shocking that Reiko didn't suffer from deaf ears.

"Hello Barbie let's go party! Ah ah ah yeah!" was the line that this teenager picked to sing. Who would really be surprised to hear Reiko singing this song? She had already caused enough trouble in this town. Now was disturbing the peace with a song that came out when she still believed that Santa Clause was real. She sat down in the nearest seat she could find and rubbed her butt into the cushion over and over again due to her shaking her hips in a dancing motion to the song.

"Help! Someone! Please! He stole my purse!"

She didn't do anything. Reiko's heart sank as the bus began to move. She turned the music off and her angry face appeared. But then she stopped herself as she was about to get up from her seat. She wasn't supposed to be a hero.

By the time Reiko got out of her seat to run for the door after the purse snatcher the door had already been closed and the bus was in motion. She could see the man running towards next to the bus. Now was the time for a split second motion. Reiko almost never used her powers. Not against anyone. She understood how risky the usage of her powers was. If she actually hit someone hard enough she'd kill them. A murder charge isn't something that was exactly going to improve her life in any way. Still, she had to stop this guy and strangely enough using her powers was the only way to do it.

Some say that when someone is in the heat of aggression time appears to slow down. Reiko's eyes moved like the hands of a clock as she turned her body around to face the back seats of the vehicle. Her legs moved. The energy from her body was flowing down into her feet causing her to get a little more spring in her step but she was no faster than usual. The same girl who couldn't make an exceptional mark in college algebra was already calculating the distance, speed and force she'd need to pull this move off.

Her body went flying through the back window. Her left knee was extended. The sound of a skull hitting the asphalt illuminated the small area in sound. Reiko managed to jump out of the back of the bus, perfectly time a flying knee strike to the side of the head and deliver a near fatal blow. People stopped, stared and gasped. Reiko began looking around. Nobody said a word.

She ran. She ran as fast as those feet could carry her. A big part of being a true martial artist was self-control. Reiko hadn't mastered that part of martial arts yet. She nearly killed a man just now. And she only did it because she thought that would be what Joline would want her to do. "I'm so fucking stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! No wonder she doesn't love you Reiko! Who the fuck would love someone who is liable to put them in a hospital at any point?!" were Reiko's thoughts.

Reiko stopped running. She made it to a dark alley. Of course, in this town, dark alleys wasn't the best place to chill for a moment. However, Reiko wasn't exactly street smart. She took refuse inside of a bowling alley. Reiko stopped once she was inside the building and froze when she saw police officers. She had to pay to get in. Reiko took the last bit of money, which was nothing more than a twenty dollar bill, to pay for her entry fee. She reached into her shirt and into her bra to obtain the bill.

Once inside the bowling area Reiko didn't bother putting on bowling shoes. She went to the arcade area and went to the Pacman machine to play a game or two until everything blew over.

Last edited by Brass on September 16th 2012, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Brass
Brass

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Reiko Sakura Li Empty Re: Reiko Sakura Li

Post by Super Cutie September 21st 2011, 12:08 am

Ok, so when it comes to the grid mechanics of your powers, your EP should be split 3/3 between body energy manipulation and energy blast.

The energy blast will be a simple 3 ep blast of energy which would be equal to a 3 str punch.

The energy manipulation will have 3 points. Two of which will transfer into STR while you're focusing your energy and the extra point in it is to be able to switch back and forth the same way that Ren Starbomb's powers work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 21st 2011, 12:38 am

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 16th 2012, 1:18 am

Unapproved by request to make edits.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 16th 2012, 1:25 am

Fixed what I needed.

Brass
Brass

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 16th 2012, 1:27 am

Approved and moved; keeping in mind that the 3 EP is almost exactly a replacement, but is mainly an additive to the human STR and DUR; giving Reiko the ability to either hit heavy, or take a hard blow.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top