The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Cerek
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_voting_barThe Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_vote_rcap 
Sage
The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_voting_barThe Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle Empty The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle

Post by Valkyrie September 11th 2011, 4:50 pm

It had been a long day, and with a strangled sigh, Nina lowered herself down onto the couch that she had claimed as a bed not too long ago. The blankets from the previous night were still tangled up and draped over the arm along with a small pillow and an extra pair of socks for wearing around the apartment. Upon reentering the abode, she had snatched up a pair of Pain's pants and repurposed them as pajamas, a belt tight around her considerably smaller form to hold them up. Since her mentor was still out in the city, the girl had unbuttoned her shirt and felt relaxed enough to simply let her torso be bare, with the exception of a sports bra. Combat boots, vest, gloves, and jeans were left in a trail from the bathroom to the living room, guiding any curious eyes to the now reclining young woman with a remote in her hand.

''Say what you will about television,'' she muttered to herself, ''but it is definitely relaxing.'' Her thumb deftly flicked through the channels before settling onto a show that highlighted shenanigans made by the host on unsuspecting civilians in random locations. Nina had heard hearsay about these sorts of programs, and finally being able to watch one felt like a sort of personal victory for her. In her other hand, a glass of ice water perspired and dripped condensation over her fingers and into the fabric of her borrowed pants, making her tense up as she laughed and leaned forward to absorb more of the show. Though she may have appeared relaxed, her army blood still pounded in her veins and kept a small fraction of her focus on the locked door, her subconscious listening intently for a stray footstep or overly loud breath.

When you're the daughter of a military man and the protege of the worlds greatest hero, you can never truly relax, but that doesn't mean Nina wouldn't try her damnedest to. She nursed her water and leaned back against the back of the sofa, her spine and neck cracking like popcorn before she finally flopped against he couch and took another drink.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle Empty Re: The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle

Post by Ember_Fangs September 11th 2011, 5:04 pm

Scarletta had been out all the previous day and the night, she had been celebrating with Helena and Marc when they baby had suddenly decided it was time to appear in the world which had freaked them all out. After a 12 hour labour and a coffee deprived, wall climbing Scar and Marc, their patience and Helenas work had gifted them all with a beautiful bouncing baby boy who Marc was extremely proud of. He had been adorable and while Marc stayed with Helena and the doctor whole she was sown back up, Scar had been left with a baby and several broken feelings. She was happy but sad. Before she had left she had been made a God Mother. Scarletta thought the wolves wouldn't like it but Helena liked the idea of a wolf having a Angel as a God Mother. Poetic, Scar thought not, but she wasn't about to argue with the mother of an already dangerous cub. She had left the happy family at around 9am, grabbed a decent coffee and headed home.

Scarletta was still in the clothes she had worn the day before; hipster jeans and a crop top which was cut diagonally, from the top of her rib cage to the edge of her hip, revealing a large piece of toned skin and her tribal tattoo. What was meant to have been a party outfit had turned into a lounge around, uncomfortable, confining outfit. Scar glanced up, genuinely surprised and happy that the light was on, the TV flickering. Brock was home! Scar bolted up the stairs, energy renewed. She put her key in the lock and opened it, her hair was a littly messy and her cheeks a healthy rosy colour. She was expecting Brock and comfort, instead she found a teenage girl sitting on the couch. For a moment Scar was speechless, she hadn't even reached for the gun she always kept on her.
"Who the hell are you?" she exclaimed in her strong British accent, coffee in one hand, the other slamming thee door shut behind her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle Empty Re: The Angel of Love & The Angel of Battle

Post by Valkyrie September 11th 2011, 9:20 pm

The sound of footsteps made Nina smile and ease up slightly; Pain had finally come back from defending New York. She closed her eyes and sighed happily, letting her head fall back against the couch. The young girl adored her teacher, treating him more like an old friend than a tutor, but still with all the respect and attention of a young learner. She heard a key slide into the door, listened to it turn and drive back the lock, all without even turning her attention away from the television.

''Who the hell are you?''

Nina's head snapped around and, upon eying the strange woman, she bolted up and threw the glass of water aside, not caring as it soared into the kitchen and shattered on the tile. In mere seconds, her hands were balled into fists, legs a wide, powerful stance, and her eyes steely. She cursed herself silently for being stupid enough to let someone aside from Pain into this sacred place, her own frustration making her reply with a sneer. ''I could ask you the same question.'' Slowly, she sidestepped into the open area between the furniture of the living room and the television, her bare feet slipping with a whisper over the carpet. The voice of her mentor nagged at her from between her ears. ''Don't rush into things, kid. You gotta think first.'' This woman, though clearly foreign, had a key to the apartment, unless she had picked the lock. No, no one would grab a coffee before breaking into someones house, which meant that she knew Pain well enough to earn his trust. Her stance slackened a little, but not enough to completely drop her defenses.

''I'm Pain's er...sidekick.'' she said, the word still strange on her tongue. ''Valkyrie.''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 12:33 pm

Scarletta blinked and then her lips twitched up at the corners and then spread into a proper smile and then she was trying not to laugh. Pain with a sidekick! She'd said jokingly a few times about a sidekick when they had first met but he had said he hadn't found anyone good enough. The girl wasn't proving herself very good just yet, lounging round in her bra and jeans but Scar knew the girl was good if Pain had adopted her and allowed her into the flat, his haven. Poor man was now stuck with two women in one very small flat and Scar had a feeling her work had just tripled. The girl was a teenage for sure and it was hard enough cleaning up after a full grown man. Her eyes swept the lounge area, the food packets, empty cans, rumbled sheets and pillows. Maybe they should get a sofa bed, it wouldn't do her any good to sleep on a couch.

"At ease soldier," she smiled and then moved over to the kitchenette area attached to the lounge, sipping at her coffee as she went with her bag in her hand. "I should have met you last night, my name's Scarletta, doubt Pain mentioned me, rather rude hm?" she had disappeared a for a moment but she was back again in a flash. "For which you may have the muffin," she handed over a plate with a triple chocolate muffin on and then slipped down with her own, coffee on the table.
"Don't know what you'd call me in relation to Pain, we're not exactly going out but yes we do sleep together, I did date him three years ago though," Scar was tired and thus very blunt. "And I just held a lycothorpes hand while she gave birth and have survived which is why I have rewarded myself with a muffin," she nibbled at the underneath of it. "Welcome to the club kiddo," she smiled.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie September 12th 2011, 4:27 pm

The young heroines eyes never left the woman, even as she smiled and visibly relaxed upon hearing what Nina had to say. She watched intently as the other glanced around the little den she had made for herself, no expression on her face betraying how she felt or what she thought. Even though things seemed to be going fine, her fathers training pounded hard with her heart and filled up her brain, just barely contained by Pain's recent, and therefor fresher, tutelage. Nina would not take action against this woman, but that didn't mean she didn't feel the need to. The soldier remark made her tense up even more; saying such a thing to her was like petting a cat backwards. Funny to you, yes, but definitely annoying to the already perturbed kitty that Nina was at this point.

As Scarletta went into the kitchen, she calmed down some, buttoning her shirt a bit and making sure her mentor's jeans weren't slipping too low on her hips. ''Sorry, Pain never mentioned you.'' she called out, feeling a bit guilty about not knowing, even though it wasn't her fault. Her lounge clothes now in order, she brought her attention and sight back onto Scar, then right onto the muffin. She eyed it like a starving wolf would a wounded lamb, baffled when it was offered to her. ''Oh shit... thanks!'' she exclaimed happily, flopping down on the couch right next to Scarletta. As the woman spoke, Nina took large, unflattering bites right off the top of the delicious pastry, mentally working over each word and its context. So this chick is good enough for the big guy... She thought, examining the strangers every detail in her peripheral vision. A tiny ripple of jealousy marred the otherwise tumultuous pond that was her brain, but it was quickly replaced by a calm sort of endearment when her company spoke of her previous endeavor with a lycanthrope. This puzzled her greatly.

''Wait, you mean like a... werewolf?'' she said quietly, feeling a bit foolish for saying such a thing out loud. ''They're real?'' Another large bite of the muffin. ''Weird... but thanks!'' She grinned, taking care to swallow first.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 4:45 pm

Scarletta nodded slightly as she ate and crossed her legs over on the couch. She didn't look much better but her eyes ran over the girls clothes with a small shake of her head. Pain should have given the girl Scar's clothes, she wouldn't have minded. The jeans looked stupid on her but cute. She had soon finished off the muffin and then sipped at the coffee to wash it down. She leaned down and picked up a full can of coke, passing it to the girl in a wordless gesture of companionship. This was Scar's home and she was going to be relaxed in it.
"Yup, lycothorpes aren't really werewolves though, Werewolves only come out on a full moon and howl until your ears bleed, lycothropes change when a strong emotion possesses them, whenever, and they don't turn into a wolf, more like a mix of human and wolf - think bald wolf on two legs. It's not a pretty sight but they're really strong and of course they're real. All these myths have a sliver of truth in them," she smiled and then took another sip of the coffee and closed her eyes briefly.
"And that is the first thing I have eaten and drunk in the 12 hour labour of a mini lyco," she rubbed her hand, she was surprised it hadn't broken but Scar wasn't an ordinary human. "Sorry for barging in on you, I didn't know you were here... Would you like some clothes that might fit? You look about my size and Pain is a big guy," she laughed softly and stood up. "You don't need to tidy up round me love, what's your real name or do you want me to call you Valk? We'll get you a proper sofa bed as well, the couch probably isn't that comfortable," she frowned slightly as her eyes ran over the old couch. "Or maybe an inflatable bed... Would you like that? We can go out and buy a few things," she smiled and lead the girl into the bedroom, opening her draw she ruffled through the clothes.
"What do you prefer? Jeans okay? I'm not a skirt person," she scrunched her nose up.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie September 12th 2011, 5:57 pm

''Hot damn...'' she muttered, a bit thrown off by the sudden realization that there were things other than humans out there. Before Nina could form something else to say after that brief little mind-blowing experience, Scarletta started talking a mile a minute and handed her a soda, which she took with a respectful nod and placed it on the floor. Maybe the coffee was finally kicking in, but all the young girl could do was watch her and listen, occasionally taking a bite of chocolate muffin. She took a mental note of everything that required her reply, lining them up in her head like three by five cards for a speech that was soon to come.

''I uh... My name is Nina, but call me whatever, really... I mean, I'm not picky about that sorta thing...'' she said, the sentence tapering off to a mutter as she was lead into Pain's bedroom. She looked it over, treating it like a much holier space than it was. Deep in her gut, she felt like she was intruding into his most private sanctum, and she made damn sure that she didn't let a single crumb of muffin fall into the carpet. ''As far as sleepin' goes, I like where I'm at.'' Her thumb gestured back to the living room briefly. ''I like being in the middle of it all, ya know?'' she said, adjusting her posture. ''Kinda like how a guard dog likes sleeping in front of its masters door.'' The girl gave a small smile and a shrug, ''Same shit.''

''What do you prefer? Jeans okay? I'm not a skirt person.''

Nina pondered for a moment, then looked down at her outfit. ''Well ah... we going somewhere?'' She gingerly peeled the wrapper off her muffin and shoved the rest in her mouth, crumpling up the paper and tossing it into a waste basket. For a moment she chewed and scratched at the back of her neck, feeling a great deal less feminine than Scarletta. Was that why Pain liked her, because she was feminine? Her brow furrowed, and she pulled off the belt that was holding up the over-sized jeans, letting them fall to the floor without so much as a second thought. ''I wouldn't mind something that would make my butt look good.'' she said flatly, glancing over her legs, then discretely comparing them to the limbs of her companion. The visual differences were obvious, making Nina feel even more like the proverbial ugly duckling. Even though looking cute or sexy wasn't at all crucial to saving the city, suddenly it seemed imperative. ''And maybe one of those tiny shirts?''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 14th 2011, 12:29 pm

Scarletta realized how fast she was talking and slowly began to tone down her hyper, coffee fueled, sleep deprived mind. She set the mug down on the shelf and then shook her head, crouching down she began to rummage through her clothes for something that would fit Nina.
"Nina you are damn lucky, you're so thin! You must be a 10..." she mulled through the clothes and then dragged out a pair of jeans and handed them over, they were a dark colour, skin tight but they were also quite stretchy, low hip swinging jeans with a v at the back to emphasis the bum. "I don't know why he didn't give you some of my clothes, we don't have to go anywhere dear, I've been out 12 hours straight. This is how I get when I'm on coffee, I do apologise," she smiled and then finally found a top she thought the girl might like.
"Aha! I love this top but I think I should pass it on now," she winked with a smile then handed it over. It was her batman top, it was to small on Scar she had kept it for sentimental reasons - that and she loved batman. Finding a top which fit her now she had forgotten about the smaller version till now. It would probably hug Nina's figure nicely but not over-do it in an obvious way.

"You can borrow my clothes any time by the way, we should get you some of your own too, though maybe another day I'm absolutely beat," she smiled. "But I don't want you to get a bad back, if you're going to be Side kick of oh amazing Pain a bad back won't do you any good darling," she smiled fondly at the girl. Scar liked Nina already, she was happy Pain had taken on someone at last, it would be good for him and for her, it was obvious she looked up to him.
"Are you sure you'll be okay on the couch? We can order you a blow up bed if you want to..." she worried at her bottom lip, green eyes creased with worry. Everything about Scar was to look after others before herself and it was obvious in every way she walked, talked and acted. Unless training.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie September 14th 2011, 1:45 pm

Nina smiled and clapped her hands together excitedly when she saw the jeans, tearing them out of the woman's hands and pulling them on immediately. ''Don't even call me skinny.'' she chuckled, smoothing out the fabric along her legs and checking out how she looked. ''I work out all the time. Beating the shit outta criminals, that's some cardio; Lifting a bus full of civilians to safety is weights; Chasing after Pain is always a good distance jog...'' She counted off the activities on her fingers, giving her lower limbs an experimental stretch. The jeans fit beautifully, making the girl smile. When she was handed the shirt, she carefully took it and returned the wink, setting it on the bed as she unbuttoned her shirt and threw it aside onto the floor. The Batman tee was another good fit, albeit a bit tight in the chest. ''I won't take a lot of your clothes, they're yours after all.'' she said, making minor adjustments to her new outfit. ''We can have a day out later,'' she muttered, remembering the horrific shopping days she would have to endure with her mother and brothers, ''...much later.'' Though Nina knew that the experience was going to be nothing like the outings of her childhood, she still shied away from it, 'Once bitten' and all that.

''And don't worry about me on the sofa.'' Her hand waved away the silly notions that must have been filling Scarletta's head about Nina's sleeping arrangement. ''I steal the bed every once in a while, just happened to crash out there last night.'' She ran her fingers through her hair and looked down at herself again, wondering if she would be able to ask about maybe getting a new jacket whenever the pair went out for clothes. ''Bad back nothing,'' she said flatly, ''I've been thrown out windows, under semi trucks, bashed in the head with wooden beams, lamp posts, bats, I've been shot, stabbed, and one dude even tried to set me on fire.'' Again, she was counting on her fingers, running through her memory banks of all her most notable encounters. ''Point is,'' she said a bit flustered, hands swatting away the invisible moments in time away from her head, ''a sofa ain't gunna be the thing that does me in.''

Once more she gazed down at her newly dressed form, sighing happily at the feel of new, clean clothes that were actually made to fit her gender. As much as she loved her things, it was hard to be upset when you had the bat symbol emblazoned across your boobs. ''Thank you.'' she beamed, giving Scar a large bear hug that lifted her off of the ground.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 14th 2011, 5:05 pm

Scarletta couldn't help but laugh at the girls work out routine and shook her head slightly with a smile. Keeping up with Pain she could do - in a run anyway but when he as jumping she was lost, he just seemed to soar though the air with her - which scared the crap out of her. She was not built for heights even though she had had wings for a good 5 or 6 years of her life. She smiled softly and then ran a hand through her hair and ran her eyes over the girl who looked well dressed and more relaxed now. She gently picked up the shirt and the jeans and folded them up and put them back in the drawers where they lived. Scar tucked the hair behind her ears then nodded at the girl, slightly relieved she didn't want to go out today, she was tired and her coffee was gone now, having drained it all while the girl was talking. Slowly but surely Scar would slip down from her coffee high into a need for sleep so bad she might have to be carried to bed.
"Of course you can use my clothes, I can't wear them all at once anyway and I have to many really than one person should have," she smiled and shrugged. "I do like shopping I'm afraid, I do it rarely but when I do, I bankrupt myself," she laughed softly. "Help yourself to anything you want from my drawers and wardrobe," she motioned to the ones which belonged to her. "We should get you some new underwear though, I'll get them for you tomorrow on my way to work," she ran a hand with her hair, noticing how horrid it felt.

She was about to announce she was heading for the shower when the girl exclaimed at how pleased she was with the outfits and gripped her in a hug she would have expected from Pain, lifting her off of the floor. Scar squeaked and laughed at the show of affection and tried to hug back as best as she could.
"That's okay dear," she laughed softly, a little out of breath, the girl was squeezing her quiet hard. Scar realized how little durability she had. The girl was also an inch taller than her which gave her the advantage of being able to lift her up a little bit more with some affect, she couldn't touch the floor.
"Wow you are nearly as strong as Pain," she gasped slightly when she was set back down, slightly flushed from her little squeeze. "I like you already, if you just grab the phone and order some pizza, whatever you want and a hawaiin for me and some garlic bread, I really need a shower. There some films in the cabinet, one half is Pain's the other is mine you can pick from either side, we'll have a little movie and pizza night, sound good?" she smiled. If the girl agreed she'd slip into the bathroom, if not she'd ask what the girl wanted to do.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie September 16th 2011, 4:33 am

Nina smiled brightly and gave a respectful little nod. ''Nah, don't worry about getting me underwear.'' she said, holding her hands up. ''I'll get them myself, after patrol.'' She enjoyed how nice this woman was being to her, and felt a small fondness growing inside of her already, but it was still kept at a reasonable level by caution and suspicion. If Scarletta was intimate with her mentor, that meant that she held a power over him that he couldn't fight against; the power to hurt his heart and mind. Nina would befriend this woman, but at the same time, like a vigilant hound, never quite let her guard down. She had seen her brothers get hurt by seemingly phenomenal people, and that was a hurt she didn't want to see touch Pain, not if she could do anything about it.

''Oh, I'm just as strong as Pain is, mostly...'' she muttered, flexing her fingers. ''Pretty much as durable, too.'' She touched her own skin, feeling its supple give, knowing it couldn't be pierced by most anything.

"I like you already, if you just grab the phone and order some pizza, whatever you want and a hawaiin for me and some garlic bread...''

''Oh, uh, sure thing.'' The girl busied herself with trying to find the phone, still listening hard for the rest of Scar's sentence. In all honesty, most of it fell on deaf ears. It was hard enough keeping up when she wasn't trying to locate a device she hadn't even used in years. Man alive does she talk a lot... She thought to herself before congratulating herself on finding the telephone. ''Aha!''

''We'll have a little movie and pizza night, sound good?"

''Sure thing!'' she called out, now looking for a flyer or phone book so she actually had a number to call. ''Do what you gotta.'' Nina eventually found a take out menu for a pizza place, but waited until she heard the sound of the bathroom door close behind Scarletta before calling in the order.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 16th 2011, 10:35 am

Scarletta was as bad as Pain when it came to liking hot showers though she hated the freezing cold ones he took. The fire in her blood instantly made her durable against very hot temperatures, she slightly missed the feeling of getting a burn and it hurting, now, if anything, she was the one to deliver that pain to someone else. She marvelled at the way her skin turned from normal to a lava like substance and then to full on flames and had often just gone through the stages one after the other as quick as she could when she had first learned about her gifts. It had been breath taking, un real. When Faith had left she had felt like she could slip back into normal life, forget about everything which had happened but this power in her made her stop and think twice. She mulled over the three years she'd spent training while washing the grime of hospital off of her skin and out of her hair. It seemed whenever someone was in hospital, the smell clung to them like an unwanted second skin. It made her feel dirty and to clean at the same time, like she'd been secretly washed of germs from head to toe and coasted in new ones, hospital deadly ones.

Stepping out of the shower Scar sighed in relief, she was more relaxed now, sleepy and content. She wrapped a towel round her hair and then slipped into the bedroom and yanked on a pair of jeans and a baggy superman top her older brother had given her last year and took the towel from her hair. Humming lightly she put the towel back up on the door to dry and then slipped back into the living room, hair still damp. It was peaceful and she could hear the birds outside singing. If she closed her eyes tight she could still remember the breeze of the air on her wings.... Faith had spoken about how she could never be without her wings, that angels who did went insane and Scar kind of knew how they felt now. Wingless, you felt stuck and trapped.
"Thanks," she smiled as she saw the girl set the stuff down then crashed on the couch in relief, green eyes closing in exhaustion before opening them briefly to see what film the girl had picked out to watch.
"Found anything good?" she let her lips tweak at the sides, spotting the girl debating between two DVDs.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top