The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_vote_lcapANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_voting_barANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_vote_lcapANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_voting_barANF-Another Naruto Forum  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

ANF-Another Naruto Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Empty ANF-Another Naruto Forum

Post by death July 20th 2011, 4:18 pm

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Madarasixpaths-2

[colour=red]

Once, in the past, there was an organization that went by the name of the Akatsuki. It was led by a man named Madara Uchiha, who staged a war against the shinobi world. He would end up dying to a Hokage by the name of Naruto. This Hokage then brought a great peace to the shinobi world. However, 400 years later there is a man who comes across Madara's legacy, a book of his plans and ideals. His name is Shinzumi Hiratan.

Shinzumi decided to follow in Madara's footsteps as the world had once again become a cruel and evil place. There were many wars still and crime rates were high. Shinzumi decided to look for the biju, which had long ago been sealed into pots, to change the world. However, upon hearing of Shinzumi all villages put their biju back inside of human beings, in an attempt to make them strong enough so that Shinzumi couldn't possess them.

So now Shinzumi is reconstructing the Akatsuki, looking for the Tailed Beast, all the while all of the other shinobi villages are trying to stop him. But Shinzumi is far stronger than even he knows...

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Kyuubi1 ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Hachibi1ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Shichibi1ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Rokubi1ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Gobi1ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Yonbi
[/colour]

Plot Part 2 [Started After Site Began]

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Orochimaru_by_danny_boy

[colour=red]

There was a man by the name of Koru, who was a Jinchuuriki that joined with the Akatsuki. He was granted a great thing, life even if his biju were to be extracted, but unfortunately he gave it all up for another Jinchuuriki, taking sides with her and abandoning the Akatsuki that he had so come to know. After his abandonment of the organization there were those in the Akatsuki with "special" abilities. Using these powers they saw what he had done and told the leader of the Akatsuki, Shinzumi.

When Shinzumi heard of the betrayal he could take it no longer and lashed out and began to attack the betrayer and the one who manipulated him to betray him. Shinzumi had become more course from this experience, learning that he had to start controlling people within the organization better and stop them when need be. So from then on Shinzumi vowed to always put "insurance" in those who join the Akatsuki.

[/colour]

www.anothernarutoforum.proboards.com
death
death

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Empty Re: ANF-Another Naruto Forum

Post by Gado July 20th 2011, 6:00 pm

I was somewhat intrigued by it. But I got put off by the excessive amount of overpowered characters, not to mention Shinzumi himself. I counted at least four instant-death techniques that had no drawbacks whatsoever, in addition to the fact that the character has every single technique of oh so many allready powerfull canon characters.

So yeah. Sometimes, rules shouldn't be removed for the sake of fun, as it's counter-productive.. At least in the theory of this case.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni:
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Canni

(Hyena form)
ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

ANF-Another Naruto Forum  Empty mohamed mahmoud

Post by midomahmoud2015 April 1st 2014, 4:03 pm

http://www.fedv.bu.edu.eg/

محمد محمود
Anonymous
midomahmoud2015