The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The frost archer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The frost archer I_vote_lcapThe frost archer I_voting_barThe frost archer I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The frost archer I_vote_lcapThe frost archer I_voting_barThe frost archer I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The frost archer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The frost archer Empty The frost archer

Post by Seer June 26th 2011, 1:13 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Frost Archer
Title: The frost maiden
Alignment: Good
Race: Human (Mutant)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 127 lbs

Costume Description/Image: (see appearance)

Personality: She is shy at first but after warming up to someone she can be a totally different person. When she is out of her shell she can be loud, funny (or at least attempt it), perverted, random, and fun. But she also has a flip side to that which mostly comes out when she is the frost archer, calm, cool, collected, with a strong sense of justice with very little mercy. She often has a battle between good and evil inside of her.

History: Sasha was original born in Russia up till the age of 5. Her father, who was a major crime lord in Russia got into something big. A mutation machine which he could use to create chaos in Russia and take over the country. But he needed something to check to make sure the machine would work. So while Sasha was asleep he took her to the machine used it on her then returned her, without her even knowing what happened. The next day with woke up with a sub-temperature of 87 degree, and it still was falling. Yet she didn't act sick and surprising was surviving at the sub temperature of 45.7 degrees. Both of her parents were scared as her sub-temperature stayed that way for 2 week before returning to a normal human temperature. Around that time the location of the crime lord was leaked and they had to flee the country. They moved to New York, where they learned that Sasha developed ice powers. The years moved on, Her father ran his "business" from New York, keeping Sasha in the dark about the origins of her powers and what his real job was. To her he was just a very good CEO in a family run operation. But the older she got her father became more protective over her and her powers which he believed would allow him to slowly take over the world. She learned multiple martial arts and close range fighting. And after much pleading she took up archery and took an instant love to it. It wasn't long after she started she learned she could channel her ice powers through her arrows to power then up as well as her close range fighting styles. Even more years past after that and once she was 24 she was done with college and her father said it was time to learn what he really did. A Secret her parents were always doing their best to hide from her. So her father explained everything, starting from what he did to the origins of her powers and more. She was taken aback by her fathers job. She revoked her family name and ran. Taking everything she would fit into a duffel bag ad a backpack; her bow and arrows, a few changes of clothes, and about 20,000 dollars which she took from her father's vault before leaving and then was gone. She decided to use her powers for the opposite of what her dad wanted to use them for and became the frost archer. Her main goal, to take down her families empire, which she rejected. However her father moved his company around a lot after she left and at time she found herself questioning herself, for the money she took was starting to reach an end and multiple times she wondered if she was doing the right thing. She wondered if crime was the better route. And for the next 3 year she faced this battle, even after many fights and crimes stopped she still questioned herself, and so far it doesnt seem like it's going to end.

Powers:
-Cryokinesis: She channels her ice powers into her arrows that will freeze the enemy, make it more painful, even start to piece together temporary structures. She can also power up her close range fighting by making ice weapons or surrounding her fists with ice. The structures can be formed anywhere, they can be formed in mid air although mid air structures fall to the ground so they are mostly used and leverage. Structures can be formed around people and cannot originate on a person but they can be built to a person. She uses her ice powers to freeze anything from humidity in the air (which i have check the lowest humidity rating ever and 3% so there is always humidity) to carbon dioxide. She can only freeze things by channeling through her hands
-Archery (if you want to count it)

Power Grid:
The frost archer Sashab

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Sasha sat atop a roof of a skyscraper in New York City. She lingered on her steady breath. She pulled her bow up and pulled the arrow back. Ice glittered and shrouded the arrow. She blocked out the sounds of the city. The cars, the people, everything. She stood there like a statue with her bow drawn. Then there was a sharp twang and the arrow was gone and a body fell to the ground, clutching their leg. She let out a small smile before hiding it and jumped off the building. She shot arrows before her, which turned into blocks of ice which she landed one and used to move around while falling. Jumping to block after block till she reach the ground safely. She picked her target up by the shirt. Who previously was trying to inch away from her. She lifted him up for she was at eye level with her target. "You will tell me where he is. And if you know whats go for you, you'll tell me now ad make it fast."

Last edited by Seer on June 26th 2011, 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The frost archer Excalibur
Seer
Seer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

The frost archer Empty Re: The frost archer

Post by Paine June 26th 2011, 3:01 pm

Elaborate on what exactly her ice powers can do. Like, you've explained that, "She channels her ice powers into her arrows that will freeze the enemy, make it more painful, even start to piece together temporary structures." Do the structures form on the opponent? Are the structures made from only ice? Does she need liquid present to use her powers?

Explain this a bit more, and we'll see if you can be approved or not. ;D <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The frost archer Vywjf8
The frost archer Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer June 26th 2011, 3:10 pm

edited

Seer
Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2011, 3:26 pm

3 – Low Superhuman emission- Where manipulation powers just begin to form. A limited amount of elemental manipulation, as well as higher healing rates. Perfect form of shapeshifting, or any other power equal in strength to ones labeled above.

You may wish to raise your EP by just a bit. Your cyrokinesis is a bit too powerful IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer June 26th 2011, 3:32 pm

is that good or does it need to be raised higher?

Seer
Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 26th 2011, 4:03 pm

:nice:

History and personality are fine, and I don't see a problem with the majority of your powers. You have the ability to control and create ice and you can channel your ice through your arrows so that when they hit something it freezes. I actually have a arrow very similar to that expect I don't channel anything it mine. I also I don't have a problem with you making weapons or surrounding your arms in ice, but I think you should only be able to create ice from your hands. You can still create structures in the air or around people, but you'd just have to channel your ice for a determined amount of time depending on what your creating. Like if you were going to create a wall of ice, you'd have to keeping channeling ice into it to increase it's size.

My only other suggestion would be to edit your powergrid a little so that your EP is higher and your ice is stronger because with 3 EP a lot of people are gonna have no problem breaking your ice. I'd say lower your Strength and Intelligence by 1 and put it into EP. That good endurance will come in handy, and having less then 2 speed as an archer wouldn't be the best idea.

Also archery goes along with Fighting Skills, so you will have fantastic aim.

Last edited by The Black Arrow on June 29th 2011, 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
The frost archer Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer June 26th 2011, 4:24 pm

there a few things wrong with what you said i have 2 speed, she isnt super fast she is about adverage, she mostly relies on range to fight so thats why i put that. I changed strength to 3 and ep to 4 so would that be good?

Seer
Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 26th 2011, 4:28 pm

Everything looks fine to me, I'd say you're approved, now just for the grid. What colors would you like?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer June 26th 2011, 4:31 pm

dark and light blue

Seer
Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 26th 2011, 4:41 pm

Grid added, approved and moved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116