The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_voting_barThe wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_voting_barThe wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The wrath of a fire spirit

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The wrath of a fire spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The wrath of a fire spirit

Post by Ember_Fangs June 20th 2011, 5:08 pm

The bitch was fast, Scar had to give her that. Even if she had clocked the movement sooner Scarletta wouldn't have been able to get out of the way of the entire thing. She did, however, half step in a failed attempt to move which meant the woman kick just sent her to the floor and not into public property which would not go down well. The kick made Scar crash to the floor, landing on her stomach she coughed and winced, inwardly growing she pushed herself to her hands and knees. Peeking up at the woman through her hair Scar's eyes narrowed in annoyance and she spat at the woman, right at her feet. Her accent was bold now - cockney London and she was damn proud.

"I don't care if I have to call in all my favours you're going down," she muttered and then swung her foot out quickly, pivoting to her feet it was sort of like a break dance move. Scar straightened her leg out and swept it round so it would either trip her onto her back and save her a shot from the lightening kid - an attack Scar wouldn't know as coming and neither would she, or the woman would jump and get hit, or Scar would hit her in the back of the knees and probably send her flying forward toward the bolt, to dodge or not was down to fate. She wished she had her wings back at that moment, height advantage would have been good. After the swing or lighening bolt hit Scar grabbed the dagger from the ground and hurled it toward the woman, aiming for the centre of her body it would either hit her full on or she would dodge and miss it entirely, or perhaps she'd get it somewhere else in her body. Either way Scar needed more knives and she quickly moved to one of the other guys she had killed to collect her blades. Glancing to the boys she frowned.
"Either get the hell out of here and save him or grab a knife and throw," she advised.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 21st 2011, 4:36 pm

She smiled as her attack had made its mark. It seemed like the fire bitch would finally learn her place. This was getting all too tiresome for the fire spirit. Then the humans began their own little counterattack. Which was not good at all. Though she knew how to deal with that. As the knives came at her. Which really meant nothing as her feet manuevered out of the way of them. Leaping back a little to avoid the wires. Then the lightning bolt came at her, which was remedied by a small wall of fire that it fizzled out against. These were pathetic attempts to stop her. Almost as if they shouldn't even be trying. They needed to give her more of a challenge than this. Well her confident attitude was stopped when the knife plunged into her stomach. Eliciting a small gout of blood from her mouth, as she leapt back.

John saw this as a chance to launch his own attack. Hurling the ice spear overhanded at the woman. As it spiraled like a drill towards her fast Giving little time to react as she was hit square in the center of her gut. Still twirling as it drove into her hard. Only causing more blood to be spilled ontot he concrete. Forming a medium sized puddle as she gasped. Looking at the spear and kife poking from her mid drift. Blood oozing lips stretching into a smug grin. "Pathetic human scum. You think your meger efforts could kill me? It laughable. She pulled the weapons from her gut as blood spurted from her body. As one of the fallen men burst into a great flame. Screaming as he moved in a bright flash to her stomach wound. Slowly melding with the torn flesh.

While Jimmy stood wide eyed, and a bit suprised. Was she healing? How the hell was this even possible? Whatever was happening, he knew this was not going to end well at all. He didn't have his weapons to help him in this moment of hell. In fact it all seemed hopeless, unless they could take her head off. Though that would be harder than just hitting her in the gut. Much harder than that. In fact Jimmy was ready to just give up, and run away. Yet he knew that would not get them anywhere that the woman would not chase them. Yet John had just realized how difficult this would end up being. Unless they ran away, they would have to kill this woman could heal herself. "So John, you have any ideas on what to do?"

John looked at his brother with a sort of look that said "why the hell are you asking me." This whole situation seemed somewhat hopeless for them all. Even if his mind was gettign somewhat clearer. It was nowhere near close enough to take down the woman. No they needed a plan of some kind. Whatever it was had to be good. Then the woman began to speak. "Well this has been entertaining for a few moments, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'll just kill you all ,and get this over with. Was a pleasure to meet you all. With that her body became covered in flames. Flames so hot they melted the concrete on contact, Holding both hands out in front of her. As a large and wide blast of flames erupted from her palms. Aimed to burn the heroes alive in one strike. As the wound on her stomach continued to close.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 23rd 2011, 8:12 pm

Warren Watched the fire spew from her hands as the kids electric blast, and his own attack missed. His moment of delight at the knife girls blade sinking into her disapearing as she assimalated one of the dopple gangers. He hoped his coat would help the officer a little but now he had to react fast to save his own ass. Spotting a water tower on the building fifteen meters to the right she flicked his arm in such a way that the knife attached to the wire he fired flew at the tower wrapping around one of the legs he felt the auto motor mechanism turn on in both wrist launchers as they pulled back in the wire and carried him up to safety. Once on the buildings top he checked the tower for water there was a few gallons in it but not enough to make much of a difference. he reloaded his cufs and pulled out more knives he was begining to run out no way they were going to last at this rate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 24th 2011, 9:35 am

Ace watched in horror as the fire empress was struck with a gaping hole through her gut, that I'm theory would give them the advantage they needed. She bled heavily, then one of her fallen allies dissipated and turned into a ball of light going into the wound, it began to heal "Shit" cursed Ace under his breath. She mentioned something about killing them and such, Ace didn't care, that was villain handbook material.

Ace saw the knife man do a runner "That coward" thought Ace "Though he has a good idea". Ace had a breakthrough, he got his phone out and got dial ready. " Guys, run for it, il get her distracted, run to a place of your advantage" Ace ordered with a tone of seriousness in his voice, anyone could tell he meant business. Without warning Ace ran at the fire emperess and shoved his hand into her open wound ( Did you think it was something else? XD).
"God this is gross" thought Ace, he then sent a strong charge of electricity into her body, his thumb on his other hand hovered over the dial button...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 24th 2011, 10:47 am

Scarletta was glad they were at least trying to help, well she was until one of them made a run for it and then the woman let loose a wall of fire aiming right at the ice bender. Scar was in front of him in a flash and with a god old London slang cuss she took the entire hit herself, of course it did her no damage what so ever and in fact basically charged her. The general viciousness of the attack however made her wince. The wall gone Scar licked her lips slowly in a joking manner as if it were a snack to her. It had the effects of a snack, a strong energy boost. Though the lightening boy obviously had a death wish.
"Oh god," she muttered and then glanced back to the two men behind her who looked petrified and/or drunk. Maybe they were a little confused as well. They needed a plan and her mind was going over time to try and think of one that would keep them safe. She spoke while the fire woman reacted, hurriedly dragging up a wall of fire encase she decided to shoot something towards them.

"Run, back down the alley - no don't protest just go," she ordered and then put her hand out, palm facing brick and made a lovely human sized blast for them to run to. "Run, I'll catch up and show you a somewhere to go," she motioned them off before turning to look at Lightening Boy just as he was about to get it.

"Uhh I need him," she was behind the boy in a matter of seconds, yanking his hand out of the woman's stomach and hurling him - yes hurling him - over her shoulder and bolted back after the two boys at her highest speed which was at olympian, verging on supernatural, level.
"Keep up and follow gents!" she waved as she skidded past the boys and took a sharp left, leading them through the back roads of New York to loose the temperamental fire bitch.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 24th 2011, 12:23 pm

Well it seemed the fire woman still proved a problem for the spirit. Somehow she survived the powerful attack with no harm at all. Seemed like she was more powerfult han thought, but that didn't matter. Then the child went at her to thrust his hand into her stomach wound. A low tactic for sure. He would pay later with his life. She would make sure of that little detail. As one of the bodies of the minions again burst into flame ,and came to meld with har wound. As she looked up at the man who jumped up to the water tower. He was part of the problem even if he didn't injure her. So before going after the pesky heroes, she shot a blast of searing hot flame at him. At the highest tempature possible for her. Then to follow after the thrice be damned heroes. Taking a runners position as she took off. At an impossible speed for any human to achieve. Well without being some superhuman freak. Chasing after the people who dared to harm her.

A sort of frenzy overcame the two. That woman was just too powerful to escape from. They were pretty much screwed at this point, unless a miracle happened. When the fire woman somehow blocked the massive attack. Telling them to run down the ally. Which they thought was the best option at the moment. Taking off at full run that way ,at about the speed of an olympic athlete. Not looking back at the others. Though John thought he saw the kid charge the woman. Oh well it was his funeral. They kept running, knowing the others would catch up soon enough. Well her catching up was sooner than expected actually. She ran past them leading them through the back roads of New York. Though Jimmy knew where he was exactly. Since he was supposed to be patrolling this area anyway. It seemed they ahd a small chance of not dying tonight. Though just a small chance at that.

Well that chance seemed to melt away as they heard a loud cry.It sounded like the woman who was after them. She was catching up faster than they thought she would. Which only fucked them over even more. Jimmy knew that this was not going to end well at all. He needed his weapons right now, if this was going to go anywhere good. Which was fortunate that his house was not too far from this location. Actually it was only around the block. So he quickly lead John to a turn that the fire lady was most likely not going to take. :John freeze the street behind us." He whispered loud enough for only his brother to hear him. Complying he concetated till the moisture behind condensed into ice over the street. Making a slippery shell of ice behind them. As they ran onward towards the non imposing house. Jimmy running ahead to the front door. Quickly fumbling over the keys, and unlocking the door. Rushing in as he picked up a medium sized black bag filled with his items. A specially made gun as well as a few other assorted goodies. Quickly loading the gun with a clip of explosive rounds. Now ready to take the bitch on.

While that happened a glowing flaming portal opened in a nearby allyway. As thirty of the dopplegangers poured from it. All with arms blazing as they stormed through. With the mission to kill John. The fire spirit leader didn't have time to stop as she slipped hard over the ice. Slidding fast as she collided into a car at full speed. Crumpling it into a twisted metal wreck. As she pulled herself a out enraged. This man was going to die for sure. Well if she got her way that was.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft June 24th 2011, 8:59 pm

Warren watched them move pulling out his two revolvers he shot through the legs of the water tower the bullets tearing through the metal like tissue at point blank.he kicked the tower over and pushed it as fast as he could across the buildings. he was fast but the small tower was way to heavy he got it to the edge of the building row to see the dopple gangers pouring out into the street thirty of them to be exact. He kicked the tower off the building hoping it would roll into them or at least get their feet wet so he could toast the he looked around for another source of water and found a fire hydrant at the end of the road the fight would be more favorable if he could get there. He began wishing he had his jacket back that way he could go close range against the fire bitch with his knives and gloves. " Open that hydrant at the end of the street!" He yelled to the policeman and the drunkard while jumping down and going for a close range electric barbeque the dopple gangers.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 26th 2011, 5:08 am

Well his tactic worked, sort of she was pissed, he was probably going to pay. It seemed his powers were weakened due to the power-out "Well that screws everything up doesn't it", Then he was picked up and thrown by the other fire woman, he grabbed something that seem insignificant from the empresses body, it looked a bit like a spearhead. Ace landed on his feet and instinctively started running, soon enough they were running as a mob. The fire girl and Ace ran one way while the other 2 ran the other way and sealed it off with ice, Ace stopped "Fire lady wait!" Ace yelled to the fire woman "We need to defend this man, we cant just keep running, they'll catch up".

Then the knife man dropped in with a water tank, it burst, "And now this gets interesting". 30 more fire clones dropped in "We need more water" Ace mumbled
Another "great" idea " is there a Dam or other large body of water near here?" Ace asked while punching one of the clones.

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 26th 2011, 6:39 am

"Oh for the love of," Scarletta shook her head as the silly boys sealed it with ice. "Fire melts ice, did they not pay attention in Science lessons?!" she muttered and then glanced to the clones. She looked near identical to the other woman when she was inferno so it was probably a shock when their 'mistress' grabbed a dustbin lid an moulded it with fire so it became a flat, sharp disc, before she threw it like a discuss, making sure it had a layer of fire over the top so it would be easier to knock them out of slice their heads off. Scar got a few of them and was satisfied as they crunched to the floor, muttering again about the fact she needed her blades. She pulled her gun out with the fire proof bullets and fire. A few more fell.

"We need to get them out of that wall, they're sitting ducks," she said, glancing to the lightening boy. "And my name's Scarlet not Fire-Lady," she humphed and swung her elbow back just as one of the men tried to grab her from behind.
"That's it," she muttered and cupped her hands slightly together as she created two long whip like tendrils which she shot out. The men were weaker fire benders and the hot flames would probably keep hem tied up for a good while, like rope would a human. It may not burn them but hey, it'd give them time to get some water. The tendrils whizzed around the crowd of fire benders, trying to grab ankles or wrists an spin them all together. Even if they didn't managed to tie them up, they made sure that the men ran into each other or ran away from the tendrils into the wave of water, or were generally ensnarled in the grip of the fire rope.
"The fire hydrants, open them all up," she nodded to Ace.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 12th 2011, 5:34 pm

She frowned deeply as the other fire spirits were bound tightly by the fire woman. It seemed the humans were more powerful than she had given them credit for. Still the small frys meant nothing in the view of her grand scheme. Kill the ice weilder, and all would be well. Snarling she rushed Jimmy, and John full speed. A look of pure rage, and hatred on her face. This had gone one way too long, blood was to be spilt now. " Now you die!" She roared flames leaping from her palms in waves. Shooting at the two men swiftly.

Jimmy didn't take her as too serious of a threat, as he pulled the pistol out of his bag. Ejecting the clip of explosive rounds, and placing in a clip of peircing rounds. Quickly taking aim as his finger twitched on the trigger. Bullet flying true, as it collided with the womans knee hard. Flying through as blood splattered across the street in a viscous crimson. She fell forward, rolling as her face slammed against the street. Fingers digging deeply into the street as she looed down at the bullet wound." What do you think of that you snooty bitch?!?" He grinned as she glared hatefully at him.

Launching a wall of fire at the men as swift as possible along with the fire that was quickly disapating. His eyes widened as the fire quickly closed in on him, and Jimmy. A wall of ice quickly forming between them and the woman. As the fire collided with it, steam rising with a hiss. Ice quickly melting into pools. Though a few flames managed to slip through to them. "Shit!" John cursed as he tried to make more ice. Though the fire collided with what seemed like an invisible wall. Jimmy gripping his head tightly, as the air in front of them seemed to be rippling. Then the wall shot back at the woman. Slamming into her hard. As she flew back into the side of a building. One of the dead spirits turned into pure fire liek tha last time. Moving to meld with the injury, thus healing it again. Slowly as the bullet popped out of the bleeding wound.

" I've played with you scum long enough!! It's time you all die!!!" Fire erupted in a dense torrent around her. Forming a tornado of roaring flames that went high. Melting the very concrete itself, with a motion of her hands. The fire went out in all directions. Aiming to burn all the heroes. John grabbing his brothers as he pulled all the water nearby to form as dense sheild of ice to protect them from the angry blaze.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft July 16th 2011, 6:01 pm

Warren sent electricity surging through two more dopple gangars as he pulled his last knive besides the ones in his cuffs from the seconds body. Warren watched the woman get thrown into a wall and another spirit go to heal her. He acted as fast as he could racing down to where the cop and his brother was, loading a bullet into his colt he shot the fire hydrants top off and watches as the water shot up and rained around them. He hoped the water would weaken their powers or even better keep them at bay while they shot from afar. and with the ground wet even if they came into the shower he could send his electrical current directly at them.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 19th 2011, 3:20 pm

((OOC: This quest doesn't seem to be going anywhere due to Ace being absent. So Emb can post, maybe writing off that Ace left, or we can end the quest now. Whatever everyone would like.))
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 20th 2011, 6:27 am

[[I'll post and make it close to ending for you ^_^; ]]

"Don't you ever give up?"

Having told Ace to just run and make sure nobody on the street would be coming towards them she had made her way in a large loop to get behind the fire woman to gain an advantage. She seemed so intent on killing that man that she hadn't really thought about the rest of them. Scar hadn't really been up close for a murder by her own hands before. She didn't like to kill but sometimes people just wouldn't stay down. Mentally, Scar reminded herself that this wasn't a person, it was a spirit made of pure power, pure fire, and being a fire elemental she didn't particularly want her name being ruined by this woman. Scar had ash on her cheek and her hair was a mess but she looked calm, almost as if she hadn't nearly been killed this night.

Scar's feet made no sound on the pavement as she made her advance on the woman, green eyes never leaving her form. That woman had to be getting tired, the only problem was the fact she could heal herself with these men. She needed her head taken off probably. The idea of doing made her gut twist in disgust and revolt but outside she betrayed no signs of the inner turmoil; the angelic essence was split. Half was thrilled at the prospect of bloodlust coming, a sign of the warrior blood most angels had, but the other half shied away from the very idea. It was up to her human mind and heart to soothe the essence and to take action.

Scarletta's silver blade slid down from the inside of her jacket, dripping with golden liquid which destroyed almost anything it dropped on. Hopefully it would help to kill this woman. When she was finally behind her she shot up a wall of fire which her fire torrents crushed into. Only then, right behind the woman did she say those words.
"Don't you ever give up?" And slammed her blade forward, straight towards the woman's back. She didn't even give her a chance to turn around. As soon as the golden soaked fire-proof blade slid into the woman's back and jutted out in front of her chest, if it worked, Scar would move forward and circle her arms around the woman's waist, yank out the blade in a fluid movement and then go to slide it straight through the woman's neck to sever the head. Hopefully, that would be the end of it when she'd turn to the last few remaining fire men.
"Go. Your leader is dead and be thankful these men don't kill you as well. Report back to your elemental leaders there's already a fire elemental here," she kicked the woman's headless body to the floor. "And she's fine with ice and water elemental's in this city and if they have a problem with it," she wiped the blade off on her coat. "They can come and find me. Go," she ordered, her eyes narrowed. Of course that dialect would only take place if she had murdered the woman.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2011, 6:35 pm

John watched in mute amazement as the fire woman kill the one trying to kill them. It was a brutal, yet interesting display he couldn't look away from. Mouth open in a look of pure suprise, yet that was all he could do at the moment. He wasn't even sure how to act right now, as he looked in pure awe. Slolwy backing away as his brown eyes drifted over tot he guys who were just as suprised. Though he was more impressed by the show, while at the same time revolted. Even though he was supposed to be somewhat used to death. Jimmy never would be able to. Still he saw that the fight was over, so there would be no need to go on with this. " John it's over with, I suggest you go home." He sighed placing the pistol away, as he felt over tense temples. Turning to walk through his front door, while John wiped away a few beads of sweat from his forehead.

"Well it was fun we had, but I have,errr places to be." John said a little akwardly as he turned away, to walk off. Thinking to himself how odd a day this was. Hoping that eh wouldn't ahve to deal with fire weirdos anymore. Whistling he walked away while wondering what he might have for a late night snack. John was feeling quite hungry.

The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 24th 2011, 5:35 am

Think that's the end. Well done everyone. (:

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 24th 2011, 6:02 am

500 words per post on average. 500 words = 1 XP No left over words allowed.

John Reeves - 4,514 words = 8 XP

Warren - 1,321 words = 2 XP

Ace - 1,114 words = 2 XP

Scarletta - 3, 727 words = 7 XP

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top