The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_voting_barTrouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Post by Bubbleshock May 7th 2011, 5:10 pm

Bubbleshock kept running, but when he herd Iris talking he had to look behind himseld to make sure she was there. As it turned out, she wasn't.It didn't take Bubbleshock too long to realise that this must be one of Isis' superpowers. He soon skidded to a stand still to let her keep up with him.

BS:Hehe, sorry Isy. I didn't know you were such a slowpoke. Razz

Last edited by Bubbleshock on May 8th 2011, 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Bubbleshock

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply)

Post by Isis May 7th 2011, 9:32 pm

Isis finally caught up to him and shook her head. "Why do you have to go so damn fast? Are you gonna call Isy now? Seriously?" She shook her head and motioned for him to continue. "Just don't go so damn fast!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 Powergrid

Theme song for Isis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4
Isis
Isis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 8th 2011, 8:52 am

Bubbleshock giggled at Isis's mention of the nickname Isy. She would just have to get used to it for the time being.

Why not? It makes you sound cute. Anyway, it's not my fault if you can't keep up with me. YOU'RE the slow one.

Mercifully however, Bubbleshock did slow down to allow Isis the chance to actually keep up with him.

OK. So this plonker of a theif has already hit 3 places. The National Portrait Gallery, The London Transport Museum & Sir John Soane's Museum. Where do you think this guy is going next?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 8th 2011, 5:30 pm

Finn ran his fingertips gently over the intricate marble carving, taking care to stop and really feel the figures eyes and mouth. The sculpture in question was a woman bathing, and as he cast one last glance at the 3-foot marble shape, he turned smartly as an alarm began to whine and squeal.

A red light flashed bright pools of light all around the room that belonged to a private collector, and as the keypad to the system gave a feeble pinging sound, Finn simply pulled a small screw out of his pocket and held it in his palm. With a single thought it shot out like a bullet, piercing the keypad and silencing the alarm. ''Tha's better.'' he said with a grin, the screw lazily floating back into his hand. The small apartment he had been renting back in the village was now well-stocked with art and priceless knick-knacks, and upon hearing of this rich mans own small store of elegance and extravagance, he simply couldn't resist. Finn had been greatly disappointed to discover most of the treasures were in fact carvings, sculptures, or little figurines; he hated these, since they were much bulkier than their painting counterparts, and therefore much more difficult to smuggle places.

With a sigh, he grabbed a small jade dragon, turning it over in his hand. ''You'll 'ave to do.'' he said to it softly, his thumb brushing over its bared teeth. ''You might make a suitable paperweight.'' Finn slipped it into his rucksack, along with two more jade carvings and a rather nice fountain pen. Screws, bolts, and nails began to seep out of his pockets, floundering about in the air around him like a cloud as he made his way back through the house, leaving rather calmly out the front door. The maids lay dead in pools of blood and cutlery in the kitchen, the gardener impaled by his own spade in a lovingly shaped copse of ornamental Japanese maple trees, and with a flick of the wrist the lady of the house received a meat thermometer to the base of the neck, though he left the watchdog unmolested. Finn liked dogs, and as it cowered in its small wooden house, he bent down to give it a gentle pat before continuing down the flagstone path that led to the street.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 9th 2011, 1:33 am

Bubbleshock soon began to get tired. He'd spent so long messing around with Isis, that his powers had begun to drain. Hastily, he turned the knob on one of the sanisters on his back, releasing the orange gas into his helmet. he inhled the whole cloud that was floating inside the confines of the helmet, and was soon back to full power. As he came towards the house of a private art collector, he slowed down. Out of the front garden & onto the streets, a man who sounded like he was carryinng bells in his pockets came nearby. The irish rural clothing was more that out of place in london's city subburbs.Bubbleshocks eyes widened as he screeched to a stop near the man.

VULCAN!!!

Trouble in london rp (villains or evil renegades may reply) - Page 2 Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 9th 2011, 1:16 pm

Isis shook her head at Bubble Man. "Fine, I guess I can live with the small annoyance." She grinned and noticed he slowed down for her. She followed him and frowned briefly. "Well, I really am not to familiar with what is around here, that is more your expertise."

She continued to follow him, grateful she could keep up with him. Her eyebroys shot up as he stopped a man on the street and she stopped, pausing to watch before getting involved. She would see what happened before devling in. This Bubbleshock guy wa quite the odd one.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 11th 2011, 4:42 pm

[[ For future reference, its Vulken >.> ]]

Finn blinked and turned around, surprised that someone had known, and yelled, his villain name. He turned around and eyed the man, raising an eyebrow as the corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk. ''Well well, look at you.'' he cooed, folding his arms across his chest. A handful of long nails slipped from his pockets and danced around his chest and shoulders. ''This is a residential area.'' he said, his voice calm and cheeky, ''No screaming.''

Finn took one cautious step back, ready to bolt from the scene of one of his more heinous crimes; his gaze raked over the strange woman, lingering on her most intimate parts as his tongue slipped over his lips. He could take on Bubbleshock in a fairly even match, but the X Factor that was this woman threw a wrench into the works. Nails against bubbles was easy enough, but what could she do? He couldn't formulate a strategy like usual, and he grew frustrated. ''I hate to run so soon, Bubbles, but I must be heading back.'' He gave a polite nod to the heroes. ''Surely you understand.''

With a sweep of his arm, the nails shot out in all directions. A few shattered windows, some flew into open air, and three hit separate pedestrians. ''Now I present you lovely people with a choice.'' he cried out over the panicked and pained screams of the innocents. Using his abilities, he slid cars around him, blocking his path and causing destruction in the once quiet street. ''Catch me...'' His finger beckoned, and street lamps began bending, screeching as metal and wire curled around itself, sending shattered glass and sparking wires like tendrils to hang over the avenue. ''Or save them.''

Another petite gesture, and a single bolt soared, whistling like a bullet toward the pair. It pinged off Bubbleshock's helmet innocently, leaving the smallest crack in the glass. ''If you can, that is.'' he chuckled, manhole covers shooting hundreds of feet into the air before dropping like lead weights. With that, Finn turned on his heels and bolted from the scene, feet pounding into the cement as he ran.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 11th 2011, 5:13 pm

Bubbleshock watched as 3 innocent people were hit by Vulken's metal nails, He snarled, not even noticing that his helmet had just been cracked by one of Vulken's bolts. Vulken was the oppisite of all that heroes like Bubbleshock loved and represented. What was worse was that The Scholar's Prince & The Tsar of Taser were SO well matched, that it was rather shocking. It had gotten to the point where Bubbleshock now concidered Vulken to be his nemesis. Unfortunately, Vulken had made an error. There were two heroes, and only 1 villain.

Just you wait till i get my rubber gloves on that Irish twat! Isis, if it isn't to much trouble could help those 3 and clean up a little. I have to stop that twat Vulken before more damage is caused.

And with his spirits high, Bubbleshock roared after Vulken at top speed!

Last edited by Bubbleshock on May 11th 2011, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis May 11th 2011, 5:29 pm

It mildly irritated Isis that Bubble Boy would leave her to clean up the mess, but with her powers, it wouldn't take long. She watched the pair take off and sighed to herself. She heard the first manhole hit the ground with a sickening thud, and she proceeded to stop the others with her power, cathing them and setting them down gently upon the tar.

She looked up at the streetlight, noting it wouldn't last hanging over the street much longer. She ignored the screams of fright fro the people running about. She ripped the light out of the ground with her mental powers and lowered it so that it didn't land on anyone. Her next task to deal with the injured people. She grabbed someone running past her and looked at them as the tried to escape her grip. She barked out orders for him to call the police. He did as told, and she released him. Seeing everything taken care of, she followed Bubble Boy and the theif, not wanting to be left out of the action.

Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 11th 2011, 6:08 pm

It was moments like these when Finn cursed being the less athletic twin. Already he was winded, and if he got tired from running, his powers might begin to waver in a fight. He cursed his low stamina and stopped in front of a house, ripping up the sprinkler pipes as he jogged up the walkway. Water sprayed high into the air, leaving a blanket of mist over the lawn and scattered rainbows. The jagged metal tubes jutted out of the ground at awkward, dangerous angles, forming a protective front of sorts as he simply used his abilities to unlock the door, opening and closing it quietly behind him.

The house was small and empty, with the exception of a bowl full of goldfish propped up on top of a grand piano. Finn strode through the rooms, using his hands to pick up a large claw hammer that had been in an open tool box near a work-in-progress bookshelf in the master bedroom. Hefting the large weapon, he closed his eyes and concentrated, feeling no psychic forces nearby. This calmed him somewhat, and with the new relaxation, he began to forage through the pantry, stuffing his face with food and soda for quick energy.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 12th 2011, 5:43 am

Bubbleshock chased Vulken right up to the house. He was just in time to see the Irishman rip up the house's sprinkler systems and run inside. One of the few disadvantages of being under the bubbleshock formula's influences was the fact that the soapy, electric orange cream fused with your bloodstream the moment you drank it, only being neutralized once the formula wore off or when Jayron drank the experimental antidote he had been working on The point was this. If you went into and open body of water while under the formula's effects, you would die. The two opposing elements would fry you like an egg.

With that in mind, Bubbleshock couldn't very well use the front door. So, there was only one thing that he could do. Use the back door. Bubbleshock ran round into the back garden. Just as he had suspected, the back door was locked. While breaking & entering is against the law, sometimes a superhero needs to do what a superhero needs to do. Bubbleshock created a key to fit the door lock, and unlocked the door before walking in. He could hear the sounds of eating in the pantry, so thats where he headed.

Just as he suspected, he found Vulken stuffing his face on whoever owned this house's hard earned food. Sniggering to himself, he snuck up behind Vulken, produced a medium sized bubble and with a click of his finger & thumb popped it with a loud bang!

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 12th 2011, 9:09 pm

Finn snapped around, chip crumbs on his lips as he tightly gripped the hammer. He swallowed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. ''Ello.'' he grinned, his pupils still wide from the shock of the popped bubble. Cans of soda began to hover and tremble, threatening to explode or fall to the ground at any moment. ''Nothing gets past you, does it?'' he said, slowly circling his opponent. The sugar from the cola he drank was a pleasant shock of energy to his system, and the fat of the junk food would be a nice surplus of empty calories to burn.

''What say you we all go home and forget about this nasty incident, hm?'' Finn gave a shallow bow, never taking his eyes off his foe. Another killer smile, saccharine and empty.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 13th 2011, 2:38 am

Bubbleshock laughed at his enemies reaction to the explosion. The smirk on his face didn't leave even when the Scholar's Prince lifted several cans of fizzy pop up into the air. Vulken's power over metal objects never got old for him.

I always take a short cut Vulken. Even you should know that by now. By the way, ta very much for chipping the plastic.

He pointed to the crack in his helmet. Then looked at Vulken's food covered face. He smirked and wagged his finger playfully.

Gordon Bennett, Finn! Didn't ya mum ever tell ya to wipe your face after every meal? You look a right mess! But hygene aside, what poor museum is next on your lil list of places to rob, huh? the London Film Museum? The Clink Prison Museum? Madame Tussauds?

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 14th 2011, 3:55 pm

Finn scowled; he hated it when people mentioned his family, as if they had the right to. ''Ill rob what I please.'' he said icily, ''Kill as I please, rape as I please... You pathetic heroes can't do anything to stop me. Saying you fight for justice, the innocent, all that shite, if you had a head for what you say you're doing, you'd see you are goin' about it all wrong.''

The cans of soda lurched forward, mobbing Bubbleshock's helmet as Finn slipped beside the man, giving him a whack on the arm with the hammer for good measure as he barely eked by, scrambling through the kitchen and onto the front walk, leaving the front door wide open as the water from the sprinklers quickly soaked into his clothing.

Thoughts of his brother slipped into his mind like hot oil, clouding his judgment. His face swam into Finn's vision; the mask of pain when Finn had attacked him, his siblings withered form in the hospital cot. Something gripped him inside, but he shook it off, he had bigger things to worry about than his brother. He missed Tadgh, more than anything he wanted to be with his brother again. It had been ages since he received a letter, and it had been wearing down his nerves slowly ever since.

His brother would want him to win the fight. The image of his twin cheering him on began a fire in his heart that burned away any previous apprehension like newspaper. He stood drenched, grinning, awaiting his foe in the fine mist.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top