The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_vote_lcapIn the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_voting_barIn the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_vote_lcapIn the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_voting_barIn the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) Empty In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only)

Post by Artemis March 8th 2011, 6:21 pm

Artemis had traveled to a place which people call Canada. It was colder here then any area she had been to. She held wrapped her arms around herself as an attempt to keep warm. "By the maker it's colder then the winter." she muttered to herself. She transformed into a dog, which as at least warmer. No on had freaked out at her so she guessed that meant that no one saw her transform. But she didn't expect the phrase 'Big Brother's watching you' to apply to her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) Empty Re: In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only)

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 6:29 pm

The gray-skinned mutant Chaos watched Artemis from above on the rooftops, grinning a wide, toothy, psychotic smile as he started following after her, jumping from rooftop to rooftop after her. The fact that the girl could shapeshift left the hideous escaped experiment a little curious and he wanted to see just what this girl was about. He saw that the woman met his old rival Pain, AKA ickle Scarface as Chaos called him, and seemed to get into a slight altercation. The fact that she wasn't in critical condition, dead or in jail interested him as he watched their altercation on the news in his little hideaway and wanted to see if this girl was as nutty as some people claimed. He just so loved nutty people, they reminded him of himself and the thought of himself just warmed his twisted black heart and made him feel so giddy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only) Empty Re: In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada (Chaos Only)

Post by Artemis March 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

Artemis was walking along then a strange sent crossed her nose. She let out a low growl and turned towards the direction of the smell then started barking. She soon stopped though and ran down an alley. Maybe who ever she smelt would follow her. She transformed back into a human and shivered against the unwelcomed cold. She stood there (she looked sort of stupid to considering what she was wearing almost nothing) waiting for whatever was there to appear.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 6:46 pm

Chaos grinned as he landed on a rooftop over-looking the alley at which Artemis ran into. He nearly drooled over her rather revealing attire and had a feeling he was going to enjoy this encounter. He jumped off the roof and landed a few feet in front of her, slowly getting up from his kneeling position and staring at her with his ghoullish eyes as his tendrils waved around in the air wildly, giving her a wide psychotic toothy smile, revealing long, sharp and serrated teeth dripping with green saliva, a long and thin purple snake-like tongue dripping with green saliva as it licked his lips. "Hello to you little shapeshifter" he said in a high-pitched voice that could sound like it would break glass if it ever laughed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 8th 2011, 6:55 pm

Artemis looked at Chaos. Not sure really what to do in the terms of reacting. She cocked her head over to the side and then walked up to him. After observing him at close range she sniffs him. The same sent that she smelt a while back. Strangely to her it wasn't as stronger closer up then far away. She brought her head back and cocked her head again. Then quite suddenly she licked Chaos on the cheek. "Hi!" she said cheerily.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 7:21 pm

Chaos blinked in surprise for a moment as he felt the girl lick him in the cheek. However, that surprised expression disappeared and it was switched with a giddy expression as he extended his tongue out and licked her across the face, getting some of his green saliva all over her. "Well hello to you as well toots" he said with a grin on his face as his tongue slithered back into his mouth.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 8th 2011, 7:32 pm

"What are you?" asked Artemis. "What's a toots? Why is your tongue so long?" She wiped the green saliva off her face. "Why is it green?" She had a lot of questions for this weird being. He was different then pain, other then look obviously but something else as well, but she couldn't figure it out. But she could sense something was different.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 7:36 pm

Chaos snickered to himself at the woman's naivety. This woman was fun. Perhaps if she amused him enough, he won't kill her. After all, the nuttiest people are always the most lively and this incredibly hot shapeshifter was indeed very nutty. "In order. I am a Mutant, a toots is another word for an incredibly hot, or beautiful woman, my tongue was always this way as I was made with it and my saliva just is" he said with a grin on his face. Really, this woman was just too much.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 8th 2011, 9:07 pm

Artemis sort of blushed when he explain the work toots but then smiled. "How did you become a mutant? Hey do you know how those metal bird and metal beetles work?" She asked, a question that so far no one has been able to answer. "Hmmm..... not sure if my pack will like you, you might scare them. Also you could scare away other packs but what good would that be if you scare my pack away." said Artemis. "It looks like you can take a hit so hunter accidents or injury wont be a problem... hmm.... i don't know..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 11th 2011, 2:40 pm

(OOC: chaos your up)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 12th 2011, 11:47 am

If he had any, Chaos would raised his eyebrows at the woman's words, though he grinned a bit to himself when he saw a blush work it's way to Artemis's face. He heard her two questions, especially the second one and thought them both over in his mind, more specifically the second one as because he knew very well how to answer the first. He considered the second question kind of odd but considering he was a few sandwich's short of a picnic basket himself, he figured he had no right to comment. His ears, or lack-there-of, picked up on her next comment, something about hunters, injuries and a pack. What a delightfully strange girl he had in front of him and her revealing clothes were added extra delightfulness points to the girl. "Well, to answer your first question toots, I was born, well more like created, as a mutant. Though I will not tell you who created me, I will tell you why and that is because they wanted to use me as a weapon to kill all those that have some kind special power or ability that the inferior squishies didn't have" he started off saying, waving a dismissive hand at the ordinary humans walking down the street. He thought over her second question a few times and eventually came to conclusion that she was talking about planes and cars, though he needed some visual help when he saw a 747 flying overhead and a few cars pass by the alley. "To answer your second question, the metal birds are called Air Planes and the metal beetles are called Cars, or Automobiles, though I have no idea how they work as because I am not a mechanic, a pilot or an engineer. I never bothered needing to know it so I can't help you there" he finished off as he crossed his arms. He ignored her next comments about packs, hunters and something about accidents and injuries, waiting for her to elaborate.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 20th 2011, 5:00 pm

"Created? So you were born like that?" questioned Artemis, rolling the words around in her mouth trying to understand what he meant exactly. But giving up on that she was surprised to hear the real names of the metal birds and beetles. "Cars? Air Planes?" said Artemis. "Those names are kind of weird. I'm guessing and engineer and a mechanic make the cars and planes?" She had a lot of questions for him, he seemed to know a lot more then the other guy she met, who rather seem to want to keep her from defending her food.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 21st 2011, 9:25 pm

"In a way, yes, that's it" he said with a nod of his head in the affirmative as he grinned at her and patted her head with his right claw. He heard her comment on the names of the mechanical transports that those ickle squishy humans made to help get rid of their inconveniences. Stupid, lowly squishies and their laziness. "Yes, that's exactly right toots" he said as a large grin made it's way to his face, nodding his head yes to help drive in her correctness into her head.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 21st 2011, 9:35 pm

"Oh..." said Artemis. "Do you ride around in a car?" Artemis still mentioned the word car like someone made her drink vinegar. "How else did you get here then? Can you fly?" By now she wondered if she was testing this guys patience. She couldn't read his face. He also seemed to have the same, semi hostile way of holding himself. So reading his body movements was impossible.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 2:02 pm

"No. Why would I ever use a contraption belonging to the squishies? I am far more superior to them in every way so why would I use any inferior contraption used by an inferior species?" he asked with what could be called an offended scowl on his face. To be honest, he would sometimes ride in them when he was in his human form, usually to help himself blend into the crowd but that didn't mean he didn't hate riding in them. He just considered the contraptions as a sign of the squishies being lazy. "I just move around to where I desire to. How I get around is something you don't need to know my dear. All you need to know is that I have my ways" he said to her as he patted her head with his right claw again.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top