The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Onyx Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Onyx Titan I_vote_lcapOnyx Titan I_voting_barOnyx Titan I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Onyx Titan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx Titan Empty Onyx Titan

Post by Rex December 11th 2010, 11:45 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Rex
Title: Onyx Titan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Black/Spiked back
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220
Blood type: A Negative

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Spoiler:
Pic is large

Personality: Rex is a hard ass with a word for law and order believing there is no gray area just Black and white, Right and wrong.The young man grabs hold of Morals and personal law and enforces them to his highest point. When not on the laws of Justice he is quite easy to get along with. He does have a high horse when around others but once past that he is a likable guy. He is lead by his sense of right and wrong and holds deep passion for the things he does. He knows to stop the criminal world he has to be willing to do what others are to afraid to do themselves. He has a respect for cops but not the type to listen to what they say, his eyes are set on the absolute justice code. That is work not life.

He is a easy going person who likes to have fun and constantly train in combat, his passion is more than justice he also likes leading and has dreams of running a world wide super team. His love for justice is matched only by his hate of crime, willing to go to the extreme to crush it under boot. Red is a natural leader and one who is willing to step in front of the Apocalypse and deny it's passage. He does see himself above humanity and their short weak lives but he will fight to the core to keep them safe. He is a destructive force no doubt and while some heros don't like doing collaterial damage, Rex has no problem ripping up a pole and using it as a bat or throwing cars. Rex loves a good fight nothing else matches up to a enemy who pound for pound is a shockwave of power.

History:Rex Collins was the only son of Nick and Michelle Collins,, Both parents worked for the New york police department. Nick was a Investigator and his wife a Crime scene Investigator which was how they met. Nick and Michelle spent months trying to have children but sadly Michelle couldn't get pregnant so the two planned to Adopt. Sadly both were denied because of Financial issues and all there time and money wrapped up in there work.

Nicks brother was a Scientist with Project Perfection and was working on the next super soldier for the Government, A person who was indestructible and super strong. However Alan didn't like what they were doing and planned to quit but Alan (Nicks Brother) Decided he could do one good thing with the project so getting D.N.A. from Nick and Michelle he did his scientific work and after two weeks they had a healthy baby boy. Unbeknown to the parents Alan also had used the work they been doing to create the little boy but he saw it as no issues since it was never recorded.

The boy was named Rex Collins and Raised in a good home, He quickly learned the difference between right and wrong and what Justice really meant. It wasn't about money or pay offs and reputation but about what was right even if the methods use were wrong. Nick showed his son how the underworld worked by talking to him about his work and the pitiful scum that walked the earth. It was a lot to take in for the very young child but Nick was determined to never see his son behind bars.

Rex soon was dealing out justice in school and his friends secretly began calling him the Private police, Mainly since he worked alone trying to stop bullying and vandalism in school. As Rex grew he began to pass his influence onto others and soon he had a small group calling themselves the Private police and dealt mainly with Shoplifters and small town gangs. Rex was of course the leader of this group and amazingly strong not to mention most girls in the five block radius they patrolled had a crush on the young Justicar. Rex ruled the streets with a iron fist and numbers keeping the scum off of it and the five block radius was clean of crime. The private police even started helping out real cops leaving hints and tips signed by Anonymous or when Rex sent it P.P. and these soon came to be known as the Private Police. Rex also had a secret because when he got into fights though he acted hurt he never felt the other persons punches and more than once a thief had broken his knuckles or even a knife against his skin. Rex became cocky and soon his strength followed. The young Justicar got into a street fight with a Up and coming Gang and during it he sent one kid through a stone wall breaking his spine. Steal the private Police worked and Rex gave new orders that they would do anything to keep the streets safe.

A couple of weeks after the Private Police got up and running Pain appeared before some small time members just starting out and after a brief talk Rex was sent for. Rex showed up a couple hours later having other work to do and after a little while of discussion and bravado by both persons Rex agreed for the Private Police to work under Pain as long as Rex was still in command of his Followers but Pain would be updated on progress.

The Private Police after months were all through the city gaining new members every day and even had been seen helping cops bring down real Criminals and sometimes would even leave criminals at there door step. The last part of course was Rex who had no fear for nothing could hurt him. Nick watched his son but never spoke out in fact he was proud of his son and Michelle was as well though like all mothers she worried. Everything was perfect in Rex's life until Alan came to see the family. Alan actually lived down in Montana and not having seen the family in years he decided to pay them a visit. Uncle Alan had gone into teaching at a collage. When he arrived he saw Rex for the first time and was he amazed, the boy was strong, Defiant and had a look to him like he would face the world and not flinch. Alan knew right then he had succeeded in actually creating the Super Soldier but Alan was not a greedy man in fact he told Nick and Michelle everything and just as he wanted he frightened them.

Alan himself was frightened for he always knew he was still being watched by the government and for good reason. People like him knew a lot and they had to be kept quiet. So Alan acted all was normal and went back home but a General was waiting for him and after a couple hours of "Interrogation" Alan finally revealed what he done. His last words was a begging forgiveness to his brother, Sister in law, and Nephew before a Bullet took him in the head. Rex however was at the top of his life and he couldn't deny what he had done. He had made the city safe from petty crimes and even helped out in some big cases. Private Police were testifying in court and those who testified were immediately placed in witness protection by the F.B.I. For the young group had help to bring down a major Crime boss and got a lot of attention from the feds. Nick and Michelle both advanced as well from there sons effort and Nick was promoted to Lead detective and Michelle was made head of the C.S.I. in New York. Life was good all around for the family until late at night the military broke down there door. Nick and Michelle were both working late and Rex was the only one home. The professional snatch and grab team was in the house in seconds and upstairs. However Rex had people watching his own home around the clock so the secret communication was activated. At this time Rex was sixteen and had ran the streets and climbed walls, leaped building and trained until his body was hard with muscle and sinew. So when the team busted in they found Rex waiting and like a whirlwind of Destruction he was amongst them before the first dart could be fired.

Rex grabbed the nearest member and swinging around like he was a doll slammed him into his partners sending the entire squad into the hallway and through the Brick wall. There was crunching sounds as the soldiers hit the concrete ground from five stories up. five hours later cops were at the crime scene with Nick and Michelle and Rex was there playing the innocent teen with a big reputation and it was broken down to thugs since the Private police had stripped the Squad of all things that marked them as Military including there dog tags and dressed them in gang colors. Nick and Michelle moved and that was the end to it until Rex turned seventeen and moved out. The Private police was a funded organization and payed it's members so Rex was able to afford a small apartment after all they were getting paid less than cops but enough to get by. Months passed And Rex started looking at the bigger picture. His power as he decided was made to do more. He took the name the Crimson Titan and started on his way to becoming a Hero much like the Stories he heard before. Rex spent two years as a Hero trying to become well known and he decided his entire life would be spent there as well. Rex still leads the Private Police and even gets his Intel all around the city from them.

Power(s):Rex has the awesome power of strength, endurance, and healing to power him forward. His strength is a power house capable of doing major damage with a single punch. His strength holds tons in the palm of his hand. His body is a walking super tank able to withstand massive damage and shrug it off. His skin stops bullets even high powered bullets like marshmellows. Missiles and bombs are a thing of the past while it would send him flying he would wipe off the residue. His healing is a pulse able to heal minor wounds in moments and major wounds in a handful of minutes. His body is designed to be the epitome of power.

Grid:
Intelligence:3
Occult:
Strength:8
Speed:2
Durability:8
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Last edited by Rex on March 7th 2013, 8:54 pm; edited 32 times in total
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Onyx Titan Empty Re: Onyx Titan

Post by The Black Knight February 28th 2011, 8:28 am

Why does Crimson have 23 points? You stated he is not stupid in his personality, well he is, he is very stupid.

Both grids must have equal FS.

Do you still go by Amp? Your first form needs to be much stronger than that considering the battle you had with Pain in it. Unless you want to go back and say Pain forced you to transform very early on in the battle. Because as of now, Pain would easily decimate your first form, but your first form went toe to toe with Pain for a little in our topic. So either we fix that, or you make this form way stronger. I'd personally prefer for you to keep this form weak.

Be 19-21 years old.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 2nd 2011, 11:26 pm

He isn't stupid he is just Berserk in Battle. A Rampager.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 3rd 2011, 3:47 pm

He is extremely stupid with 0 INT. He wouldn't even be able to properly speak, the most he'd do is grunt and maybe get a word or two out.

Do you still go by Amp? Or is it Lance now?

Why does Crimson have 23 points?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 8th 2011, 5:04 pm

Lance wrote:Crimsons Personality: Crimson isn't stupid....

Lance grid.

Intelligence:3
Strength:2
Speed:3
Endurance:2
Ep:3
Fs:4

Crimson Grid.

Intelligence:0 (Berserk)
Strength:6
Endurance:6
Speed:4
EP:3
FS:3

Two things...

One, you are stupid. Even if you had 1 INT, you'd still be stupid, anything else would be godmodding and breaking the powergrid. You can't have 0 INT and expect not to be stupid. Also with 2 strength and endurance, how'd did your and Pains fight make any sense? He launched you hundreds of miles in the air, you'd be 100% dead right now with this powergrid.

Two, your fighting skills must stay the same even through you transformation. Pain has told me to crack down on this, so you're going to have fix this before you continue RPing as your lance. Once you rearrange that part of your powergrid, I'll make the powergrids for you. You're not suppose to start roleplaying til you have them made anyway.

I'm not trying to pick on your character or anything, but I'm just trying to help Pain out on fixing all of these problems, you're not the only one whose had to change your powergrids because something was broken yet approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 5:12 pm

I already fixed all this ok. And stupid means retarded which he isn't. The intelligence is Berserk, Animistic. I don't expect to walk onto jeopardy with him he is a fighting form. And all things else were taken care of.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 8th 2011, 5:16 pm

0 INT might as well be retarded.... You can't thinks things through at all, you are in a berserk. You are not meant to see a bad situation when its in front of you, with 0 INT your suppose to charge in and randomly smash things. So no. You are stupid, when you're in Crimson.

Also you still haven't fixed your powergrid, you still have 4 FS in normal form and 3 in Crimson.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 9th 2011, 12:29 pm

New powergrids have been added. Crimson has 0 INT, not 1. You're not allowed to lower your intelligence through transformations unless it is going down to 0.

The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 9th 2011, 5:26 pm

New Crimson powergrid.

The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 9th 2011, 6:41 pm

Your history could be better, but it's acceptable. It sort of explains how you got your powers, so that's good enough for me.

Approved and moved.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 21st 2011, 8:34 pm

Done, Remade, Editied.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 22nd 2011, 1:45 pm

I don't see any problems with the application, thank you for working with me Rex. I'd say you're approved, now what color would you like for you grid?

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 22nd 2011, 1:54 pm

I still like the red and black.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 22nd 2011, 1:58 pm

Added grid. Moving to the Approved Hero section.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 5th 2013, 7:36 pm

Approved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top