The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Techno Titan I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Techno Titan I_vote_lcapTechno Titan I_voting_barTechno Titan I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Techno Titan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Techno Titan Empty Techno Titan

Post by Techno Titan December 7th 2011, 8:08 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Techno-titan
Title: Master of Machinery
Alignment: Villain
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 1.4 meters
Weight: 175 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Techno Titan Rex

Personality: Arthur is very serious and rarely breaks his composure. He never relaxes and is always ready for the worst. Some see him as delusional as he believes non-sentient technology such as cars can speak to him.

History: Arthur is the brainchild of the two great sciences of the 21st Century, robotics and biology. He wasn’t born, but rather grown in a laboratory. It had been accepted that genetic engineering and nano-technology could both make people stronger, faster, and healthier. But combined, it was assumed, that a scientific Elixir of Life, a pathway to eternal youth, could be created.

Unfortunately, the nanites, microscopic robots created to increase the effectiveness of Arthur’s immune system, and to repair and tone his muscles into top physical condition to make him stronger and faster than a normal person, reacted with some mysterious biological factor in the boy’s DNA, and instead granted him the ability to control his nanites and granting him incredible power. He chose the name Arthur Smeltzer to become the "son" of the head of the project, Dr Thaddeus Smeltzer.

He decided to "liberate" machinery from the "cruel, fleshy grip of humanity", as he believes the human race does not respect machinery enough to justify their dependence on it.

Powers: Technopathy – Arthur can “speak” through his nanites to machines, and can persuade them to help him. If unable to convince them, he can force them to help him, however this takes uninterrupted attention if it is an advanced machine, and high amounts of exertion can cause him physical injury.

Machine Manifestation – This is his second most used power. By moulding nanites over his body, he can create large machines that allow him to fight against super powered threats. He rarely makes new constructs, as this requires him to mentally create new “blueprints” in his mind. He sees his current machines as “all [he] need[s]”, and therefore, doesn’t think he requires any others. Sonics can cause his machines to fall apart. His machines are:

Fighting Fists – A pair of large mechanical hands and arms that allow him to hit harder, and he can use them as large shields as each hand is bigger than he is.

Heli-Pack – What Arthur describes as a “jet pack with twin turbos”, this allows him to fly at impressive speeds, however, it only has a range of about 200 miles before it starts to fall apart.

Goon-smashing Gun – A massive environment-utilising cannon, the claw at the back takes up whatever is in the surrounding environment. It is then squashed into a ball, and fired at high velocity. Arthur uses this as his ranged weapon.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT: 5
EP: 5
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Blue and orange

Character Image/Description:
Techno Titan Smack_hands
Techno Titan Rex-Boogie-Pack
Techno Titan Slam_Cannon

Roleplay Sample: Arthur sat calmly, the chatter of machinery around him deafening. The room was silent to anyone else, but to him it was a cacophony of mechanical roars. His eyes snapped open as the robot he had programmed to try and kill him charged the last few inches, and swung it's fist at his chest. With a display of his flexibility, Arthur dodged the punch by bending over backwards. The robot stumbled forwards, and Arthur brought the blueprints to mind rapidly. With a chorus of clangs and clicks, his hands morphed into large fists. He punched the bot with all his strength and it flew into a wall.

[Damage noted. Preparing assault plan to negate enemy's advantage.] This is what Arthur had wanted to build. A bot that learned from it's encounters. He did not break composure, though, and watched as the robot morphed it's liquid metal weapon into a sword. The thing was focusing too heavily on melee combat. A recoding session could deal with that, though. So deep into his train of thought was Arthur, he barely saw the robot jump at him. The Fighting Fists morphed back into his normal hands, and he formed another blueprint, closing his right fist.

"Say hello to my little friend!" He called out as he formed the Goon-smashing Gun, and it loaded a sizable chunk of the metal flooring. As the robot neared him, he fired a single ball of metal, knocking the robot away and causing it to drop it's blade. The Gun still had three shots he could use. He fired as the robot ran at him, starting on the left. The robot darted to the right, and then left again to dodge the third shot. Arthur held his fire...The robot was mere feet from him, and he held the shot...The robot was unsure why Arthur hadn't fired yet, but straightened out it's path as it shot forwards.

[Target is immobile. Defeat predicted within minutes.] Even as the robot slowed down, Arthur didn't shoot. The robot started to swing it's fist, and finally, Arthur discharged his final shot, colliding with the torso of the robot, and knocking it back. The robot climbed to it's feet, the right arm uselessly swinging from it's socket, wires sparking electricity. [Target unleashed an unexpected attack. From the target's conservation of the shot, prediction is that the target is now projectile-less.] Arthur tilted the Gun back, and the claw reloaded his weapon.

"Try it." Arthur breathed. The bot complied, and once again was hit by a projectile. But before it could get up, another smashed into it's body, and another. Collapsing his weapon, Arthur noticed his attacks had demolished the bot to scrap metal. A shame, really. A waste of good oil, but the technological titan could create more of them quite easily. And then liberation of technology would be that much easier.
Techno Titan

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Techno Titan Empty Re: Techno Titan

Post by Da Boss December 11th 2011, 3:58 pm

This is quite obviously Generator Rex with a different name, we have a rule against making blatant rip-offs, please try and put a little creativity and imagination into this character and put a unique spin on it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Techno Titan Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss December 11th 2011, 4:00 pm

Also try and find a different image, or resize it, its breaking the page, and the character isnt too over the top, just change up his powers into something a little more unique

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Techno Titan Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top