The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRookie Killer - Page 3 I_voting_barRookie Killer - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Rookie Killer - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRookie Killer - Page 3 I_voting_barRookie Killer - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rookie Killer

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rookie Killer - Page 3 Empty Re: Rookie Killer

Post by Tybrid November 16th 2023, 12:13 am

Grass? This woman had just restrained Eevi with grass? Of all the levels of done Eevi could be with her day, she had just reached the precipice of her limit. The grass saw to properly restraining her, weaving itself in with carpet threads of the floor beneath her for a firm hold.  A solid roll back and forth could have freed her, but she had an angle to play.

"April, I know you think you're helping the situation. But you're getting in my way to save that woman." Raising her hands to show compliance with the girl, Eevi attempted to work an angle with this woman. "I told you already, my name is Ana Thórirsdóttir. I was born in Krisitansund, Norway 24 years ago. My parents names are Paul and Ava. In my left breast pocket I have the engagement ring I purchased today for when I finished up our business today. I was going to propose to my boyfriend Mark in Germany when I got home. All you have to do is come and grab it." Pleading eyes looked at April while directing her eyes at their mutual third party.  She inclined her head quickly down towards her breast pocket almost begging for her to approach with her eyes.

"This man tells you that's it too late to save anyone here, but I'm telling you he doesn't decide that April. You do, because you are a Superhero. Your mother would be proud that you came back." The inner joy at her deceit brought Eevi a fake smile of kindness at April alongside a comforting warmth that brought some relief to the terrible pain she was in. Pain she would repay ten thousand fold for the waste of what had been a pleasant day for her until now. Opening her mind, Eevi let her foe freely hear her thoughts. "Lambe to the slaughter, eh?" The urge to sneer at him had to be stifled at her anticipation.

Last edited by Tybrid on November 16th 2023, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tybrid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2023-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynical_Aspie November 16th 2023, 12:35 am

Thorn's uninjured state relative to Inkwell meant he was able to tear free of the grass that was wrapping around his limbs with ease, considering the artificial muscle fibers of his suit augmented his strength. His psionic energy reserves were low due to using so many of his more mentally-straining abilities over a relatively short span of time. An unrelenting headache dogged him.

"I can appreciate your gumption, kid. But you're getting in over your head," Thorn said. "This assassin, Inkwell, is coming with me - dead or alive. You're interfering - just walk away, or I will be required to incapacitate you".

Behind April, the feminine statue had started to move, stepping down with silent footfalls. What previously appeared to be a metal statue was a walking entity of liquid metal, her eyes opening to reveal glowing blue optic sensors. Despite the obvious feminine curvature, the manner in which the being carried herself was not - in any way - seductive.

Her face was one of pure indifference, for the colony of nanites that made up her body unanimously agreed to act on the orders of the being's Creator, with no emotion involved - the being merely acted on its primary programming.

"Target verified: hired assassin Inkwell," the feminine being said. "Commencing hostilities..."

The liquid metal being lifted her arm up, the tips of her fingers sharpening to a monomolecular point, and then the weapons she made out of her own body lanced forth.

Last edited by Cynical_Aspie on November 16th 2023, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cynical_Aspie
Cynical_Aspie

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2023-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tybrid November 16th 2023, 5:37 pm

Huh, neat. A woman made of Liquid Metal? While the sight of this “woman” was interesting to Eevi, the weapons she formed were less so. The adrenaline at the rush towards her found its place in her body and gave her a surge she desperately needed. As she had thought, a firm, hard roll ripped herself free from the restraints.

The windows in the restaurant simply lead to walkway on the same floor outside but anything to create distance with this new pursuer. Throwing herself at the window, Eevi braced however she could with her chest to help with the impact on her broken and bruised ribs.

Broken glass showered her like large grains of sand, raining onto the walkway around her. If the building was unaware of the commotion in the restaurant, they certainly had been made aware with the shatter of the window. Confused people looked at the woman covered in broken glass, struggling upright and clenching her sides, as she made her way along the railing closer to above the stairs. Turning her head back at the restaurant she looked at the man who had put her in this sorry state.

Opening her mind freely once more, she turned to a desperate option. “I believe at this moment I am surrendering myself into your custody and protection for the time being.” A playful smile took her face as she grabbed the railing at her side. “I will however have to see to my safety until you can prove your capability with it against our new friend here.” And she jumped over the railing to the stairs bellow.
Tybrid
Tybrid

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Rp forums of course
Humor : If it makes me laugh you pass
Registration date : 2023-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down